• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

The Afterparty - Part 11​

Krithi reads the name written on the paper and her eyes immediately go to Jahnavi. "Oh, I was waiting for this since I had to kiss Nora." She grins wickedly. "Jahnavi, I dare you to make out with Paul for two minutes."

Jahnavi stares at her for a few seconds, a bewildered expression on her face. You find that the dare gave you mixed feelings, you sure as hell don’t want to see Jahnavi kissing Paul , or any other girl as a matter of fact. But part of you is curious to see what she’ll do, since you never saw your best friend in an intimate situation like that before.

“No way!” Jahnavi shouts suddenly. “I’ll never kiss Paul ! Never!” She repeats for good measure.

janhvi-kapoor-janhvi.gif

Krithi grins. “It’s like this, Jahnavi dear. You have to kiss him.” She says. “Since we had to do our dares and all that. You know that, you’ve forced me to kiss Nora.”

“Yeah, but you liked it!” Jahnavi reminds her.

Krithi blushes, but gets herself together quickly. “That’s not relevant.” She shots back. “The thing is, you have to complete the dare. Or do you wanna be responsible for breaking up the game?”

1674402986-intro.jpg

You watch as Jahnavi becomes silent, her mind obviously on overdrive. You wonder if it’s not best that you intervene on her behalf.

“For the record, I’m not that repulsive.” Paul teases.

Jahnavi sighs. “Fine,” She accepts, resigned. “But see if I’ll let someone back out of a dare from now!”

You watch then as Jahnavi wearing just a black bra and matching panties stands up and gets in front of Paul , his hard cock waving between them. Just as she was about to say something, Paul grabs her waist, pulling her body to him and then smashes his lips to hers in a forceful kiss.

k8iss.png

You feel a pang in your chest as Paul splays his hands on her back and tries to force his tongue into Jahnavi’s mouth. She was keeping her lips sealed during the kiss but after a while, couldn’t fend off his assault anymore and opened her mouth. Paul took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside your best friend’s mouth.

Glancing down you see that your exposed cock is hard as a rock by now. You can’t comprehend that reaction, there’s your best friend of all your life being almost molested by a total douchebag and you can’t help but become aroused. You never saw Jahnavi in that kind situation before, but now that you did, you find the scene scorching hot.

You look back at then just in time to see Paul reaching his hand to Jahnavi’s left breast and squeezing it hard. She slaps his hand, which only makes him grab her half naked ass with both hands and bring her body closer to his.

irresistible-ass-of-janhvi-kapoor-popping-out-day-by-day-v0-at230foqzc191.jpg

Paul begins to grind his naked cock against her belly, smearing her skin with precum. Jahnavi breaks the kiss and leans her head back, her mouth open in an involuntary ‘O’. Just as Paul tangled the fingers of one hand on her long Black hair and began to suck on her neck, the two minutes ended.

“Time!” Krithi grins. “Great performance, you two.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Paul chimes in, lightly stroking his cock. "Wanna finish the job, baby?"

A flushed Jahnavi pushes Paul away from her with both hands. She had an embarrassed, almost pained expression on her face as she gingerly walked over to the bowl. John and even Nora were silent during the entire dare, a bit awed by what had transpired before their eyes.

You realize that you could never see your best friend with the same eyes again. With your cock hard as diamonds, you see Jahnavi as a woman for the very first time. But, woman or not, she’s still your best friend, and she needs your help.

“Guys,” You call their attention. “Before Jahnavi draws the next name, how about we take some minutes off?” You ask. “You know, to cool down for a while?”

You look expectantly to your friends. Do they agree to take a break or does the game continue straight away?

The Afterparty - Part 11​

Krithi reads the name written on the paper and her eyes immediately go to Jahnavi. "Oh, I was waiting for this since I had to kiss Nora." She grins wickedly. "Jahnavi, I dare you to make out with Paul for two minutes."

Jahnavi stares at her for a few seconds, a bewildered expression on her face. You find that the dare gave you mixed feelings, you sure as hell don’t want to see Jahnavi kissing Paul , or any other girl as a matter of fact. But part of you is curious to see what she’ll do, since you never saw your best friend in an intimate situation like that before.

“No way!” Jahnavi shouts suddenly. “I’ll never kiss Paul ! Never!” She repeats for good measure.

janhvi-kapoor-janhvi.gif

Krithi grins. “It’s like this, Jahnavi dear. You have to kiss him.” She says. “Since we had to do our dares and all that. You know that, you’ve forced me to kiss Nora.”

“Yeah, but you liked it!” Jahnavi reminds her.

Krithi blushes, but gets herself together quickly. “That’s not relevant.” She shots back. “The thing is, you have to complete the dare. Or do you wanna be responsible for breaking up the game?”

1674402986-intro.jpg

You watch as Jahnavi becomes silent, her mind obviously on overdrive. You wonder if it’s not best that you intervene on her behalf.

“For the record, I’m not that repulsive.” Paul teases.

Jahnavi sighs. “Fine,” She accepts, resigned. “But see if I’ll let someone back out of a dare from now!”

You watch then as Jahnavi wearing just a black bra and matching panties stands up and gets in front of Paul , his hard cock waving between them. Just as she was about to say something, Paul grabs her waist, pulling her body to him and then smashes his lips to hers in a forceful kiss.

k8iss.png

You feel a pang in your chest as Paul splays his hands on her back and tries to force his tongue into Jahnavi’s mouth. She was keeping her lips sealed during the kiss but after a while, couldn’t fend off his assault anymore and opened her mouth. Paul took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside your best friend’s mouth.

Glancing down you see that your exposed cock is hard as a rock by now. You can’t comprehend that reaction, there’s your best friend of all your life being almost molested by a total douchebag and you can’t help but become aroused. You never saw Jahnavi in that kind situation before, but now that you did, you find the scene scorching hot.

You look back at then just in time to see Paul reaching his hand to Jahnavi’s left breast and squeezing it hard. She slaps his hand, which only makes him grab her half naked ass with both hands and bring her body closer to his.

irresistible-ass-of-janhvi-kapoor-popping-out-day-by-day-v0-at230foqzc191.jpg

Paul begins to grind his naked cock against her belly, smearing her skin with precum. Jahnavi breaks the kiss and leans her head back, her mouth open in an involuntary ‘O’. Just as Paul tangled the fingers of one hand on her long Black hair and began to suck on her neck, the two minutes ended.

“Time!” Krithi grins. “Great performance, you two.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Paul chimes in, lightly stroking his cock. "Wanna finish the job, baby?"

A flushed Jahnavi pushes Paul away from her with both hands. She had an embarrassed, almost pained expression on her face as she gingerly walked over to the bowl. John and even Nora were silent during the entire dare, a bit awed by what had transpired before their eyes.

You realize that you could never see your best friend with the same eyes again. With your cock hard as diamonds, you see Jahnavi as a woman for the very first time. But, woman or not, she’s still your best friend, and she needs your help.

“Guys,” You call their attention. “Before Jahnavi draws the next name, how about we take some minutes off?” You ask. “You know, to cool down for a while?”

You look expectantly to your friends. Do they agree to take a break or does the game continue straight away?
These episodes are becoming more intense

The Afterparty - Part 12​

Nora looks around the room with a puzzled look on her face. "No way, don't stop now, we're having to much fun." Everyone shrugs their shoulders and decides to continue. "Well then, lets carry on, Jahnavi, you want to take a name out."

Jahnavi looked annoyed as she took a name out, but then a devilish grin formed on her face. She then turned to you and winked at you. You could feel your cock twitch at this. At the same time you mentally chastise yourself for getting turned on by your best friend.

irresistible-ass-of-janhvi-kapoor-popping-out-day-by-day-v0-435w7nwqzc191.jpg

"Well, lets take it up a notch shall we? Krithi , I dare you to suck Sanjay 's cock."

Krithi looks shocked. She is absolutely speechless. So are you. You're worried that she really doesn't want to do this, and you don't want her to be forced to do any thing she doesn't want to. At the same time you are confused by Jahnavi. Is she doing this to get back at Krithi ? Or to help you? Krithi looks up.

"What, like right now?"

"Yep," Jahnavi says with a grin on her face.

"And until he cums?"

2021111014256396_Krithi-Shetty-in-Shyam-Singha-Roy-jfif_.jpg

"Yes, which by the way, you have to swallow."

"Oh," Krithi says sheepishly. She can't look you in the eye, being so embarrassed. "Well, a dare's a dare, I guess," she says as she walks over to you. Her eyes focused on the floor, barely looking at you. She sits onto a leather chair given up by John for you. Everyone seems eager to watch this, even Paul although he seems to want to do it with a look of scorn on his face.

"How did you get a hard-on Sanjay ?" Krithi asks. She is still looking away from you, but she is smiling now, which pleases you.

HD-wallpaper-kritishetty-actress-krithi-krithi-shetty-krithishetty-kriti-kriti-shetty-telugu-actress-telugu-movie-uppena.jpg

"What can I say, you're a good kisser," you reply.

"Ah thank you, you're so kind, unlike some," she says looking at Paul . She gets up all of a sudden, and whispers in your ear, "I'm good at something else too," and with that she gets on her knees and begins to stroke you. You can't believe that Krithi is giving you a handjob. She then leans in and takes you in her mouth.

Remini20220108155109417.jpg

She sucks the end, slowly circling it with her tongue. You groan with pleasure and relax a little. She slowly takes a little more into her mouth, gently starting to stroke the base upwards with her thumb and two fingers. She takes more and more into her mouth, then slides her head backwards and forwards down the whole length, increasing her pace. Groaning in satisfaction, you watch her head bobbing up and down rapidly, unable to believe this is really happening.

You look around the room. Nora and Paul are speechless at what is going on before their very eyes. John smiles at you and gives you a thumbs up, but you are shocked at what is happening with Jahnavi. You see her hand glide over her panties, rubbing her crotch over the fabric of her underwear. She's getting turned on by this, and what's more, the thought of this is making you harder. You let out a groan, which Krithi smiles at as she take you out of her mouth.

41-DEEB79-5-B1-B-41-A4-91-F7-B10-C69-FF851-C.jpg

"Enjoying this are we?"

"Yeah", you stutter, your brain struggling to comprehend what is happening.

"Me too, this isn't a bad as I thought it would be."

Krithi starts to lick from top to bottom and back up again, and then slowly takes it into her mouth again. She bobs up and down and jerks on your cock, almost bringing you to your climax, and then she stops. She teases you by starting the process over and then stopping again. You can't resist the urge to cum any longer and you squirt down her throat .

3nkbX.jpg

"Wow Sanjay not bad," Krithi says as she walks away from you. You see Nora smiling as she shakes her head.

"Wow girls, I know I have a reputation, but my god you two. Krithi I never knew you could suck dick like that. And Jahnavi, don't think I didn't see that."

"She what_" she retorts.

"Nothing, it can be our secret. So, Krithi , pull out a name."

The Afterparty - Part 13​

You and everyone else watch with bated breath as Krithi walks over to the bowl and pulls out a name. She reads and puts it back in the bowl. She turns to John with a smile.

“Okay John, seems like it’s your turn again.” She announces.

“Finally!” He exclaims. “I had just one turn at the beginning of the game.”

Krithi smiles wider. “I know, and just for that, I’m gonna be very kind to you.”

02f479a5949f8b8896d8ee912b73d27d-685x1024.jpg

You start to wonder what kind of dare Krithi ’ll give to your friend. It’s just as she turns to Nora that you begin to have a clearer idea.

“I dare you to walk up to Nora and jerk your cock over her face until you cum.” She says, grinning.

You realize that you should be shocked by a dare like this, but you find out that given the wild nature of the previous dares, this new doesn’t faze you too much. You quickly scan the room to check out the reactions of your other friends.

Paul is grinning widely in anticipation of what he was about to witness, Jahnavi seemed to be puzzled by all that was happening, as if she hasn’t decided yet if she was shocked or accepting of the whole thing. Nora was smirking, being a rumored slut she certainly would enjoy it, and finally John, who looked like his deepest fantasy was about to become true.

Nora-Fatehi-tests-positive-for-COVID-19.jpeg

You chuckle. ”The only thing that’d top this for him would Krithi daring him to fuck Nora.”

John grins and stands up, he quickly disposes of his pants and boxers and walks over to Nora. You find that you’re really glad for your friend, you had just been treated to an amazing blowjob by your crush, it was only fair that John could cum all over his crush’s face.

“Ready?” John asks, taking a hold of his cock.

Nora answers with a wicked grin. “Do your worst, John.”

94248635.jpg

John grins back and you watch as he start to stroke his dick in front of a grinning Nora. You notice that she looked pleased, almost eager with what was about to happen to her. John’s movements on his cock were like a blur, he was already hard before he took off his pants.

Eventually, you lose interest in watching another man masturbate and thoughts of Krithi flood your mind. Trying as hard as you were, you still couldn’t believe that the sweet girl that you had a crush on had sucked your cock and swallowed your cum like that. Your fantasy became true in the most awesome way possible.

Your gaze then shift to Jahnavi, you had the distinct impression of seeing her touch herself when Krithi was sucking you off. If you were disturbed and strangely turned on by seeing her lingerie clad body, those feelings only increased in size by now.

You are interrupted by John’s loud groan, you look back at him to see the first rope of his cum hit Nora’s nose. She had her eyes closed, willingly taking her facial. You watch then as John shoots a few more ropes of cum on her face, coating her cheeks, lips and forehead.

AxSaq.jpg

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles brightly at John. He returns her smile, his legs looking like they would fall any moment now below him.

“Thanks, everyone.” John says with a wide grin as he stumbles his way to the bowl.

He pulls a name from it and reads.

The Afterparty - Part 14​

"Well, Jahnavi, looks like its you again," John smiles. A part of you feels sorry for Jahnavi, knowing that every time she has to do a dare, she gets Paul , a guy she clearly doesn't like. At the same time, however, a part of you is looking forward to this. You've never seen Jahnavi like this. Your main reason of concern, though, is that Jahnavi is a virgin. Now while Paul and Nora's number of sexual partners were in the double figures, and yours, Krithi and John's were around one or two, Jahnavi never had sex before. Sure she had boyfriends, but the furthest she ever went was a blowjob. A part of you became worried that she could lose it here, as apart from you, no one knew she was a virgin. You only hope that John doesn't go to far.

"Well Jahnavi, since Nora was such a good sport, I'd like to make her happy. I want you to eat her out."

Jahnavi sighs and looks at the floor. "There's no point saying no is there."

"Oh, don't worry." Nora smiles. "You're not the first girl I've done things with. I won't bite. Unless you want me too."

MV5BOWVlYjI1MDctOGYyOC00ZjUxLWFjMWEtMDI2MmQ0MzRkNTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAzNDk0MTQ@._V1_.jpg

"I am so glad you picked this dare," Nora exclaims. You guess that John doesn't want to force Nora to do sexual favours on him in case of scaring her off. Plus the sight of his crush getting eaten out is sure to excite him.

"Lets just get this over with," Jahnavi says as she slowly walks towards Nora, who has already removed her panties, giving everyone a view of her pussy.

Nora sighed as she felt Jahnavi's breath on her thighs. She looked down and saw the woman’s face drawing closer to he crotch as Jahnavi prepared for her first lesbian experience.

Untitled-design-2022-01-16T211817.667.jpg

With her tongue shoved far into her pussy, Jahnavi pressed her nose against the throbbing clit in front of her and softly blew warm air against it. She also loved the tickle of her short pubic hair against her forehead.

With the initial invasion out of the way, Nora pressed her back against the couch and purred as the inner walls of her soaking wet pussy were massaged by the careful tongue of Jahnavi.

“Oh my fucking god,” she whispered as her hand reached down to run through Jahnavi’s hair. “Right there!”

XzhPX.jpg

Nora has her back arched as much as possible. She used her free hand to rub her own body as she felt every nerve ending on her electrify with pleasure. She eventually brought her hand to her bra and roughly pulled it off, tearing it in two pieces. She threw it down right in front of John. She smiled at him and licked her lips, indicating that he was likely to get this far with her on a later date. You and Krithi catch each other's eye and are shocked by what is happening, but you are both excited by it. You see Paul already stroking his cock at the show. You would follow him if you hadn't just cum down Krithi 's throat ten minutes ago, but this show is already making you hard again.

Nora leaned forward and grabbed both sides of Jahnavi's head, pulling it hard against her cunt as she experienced a massive orgasm.

"Nora, I can't breath." Jahnavi mumbled on her clit, but her protesting simply seemed to send vibrations towards Nora's clit, as she screamed loudly.

Veqf1.jpg

"Oh my God, Jahnavi you're amazing!"

"Yeah, well don't get used to it," Jahnavi retorts, but you expect that maybe she enjoyed it more then she is letting on. Meanwhile, Paul is sitting with a grimace on his face, as the lesbian show stopped as he was about to cum, leaving him with a pair of blue balls. It is only then that you realize that Nora is now completely naked, and seems very comfortable being so.

"OK, lets go again, lets go again!!!" Nora wildly exclaims

The Afterparty - Part 15​

Jahnavi pulls a name from the bowl and reads it. “Okay, Nora,” she blushes as she says your friend’s name, the memory of her first pussy eating still fresh on her mind. She puts the slip of paper back in the bowl, then looks around and shrugs her shoulders. Nora looks eager to know what dare she’d get this time.

“I dare you to let John fuck your breasts for three minutes.” Jahnavi states with a hint of a smile on her face.

You notice that John glanced at Jahnavi with a thankful expression, while Nora grinned widely and pushed her tits together with her hands.

Janhvi-Kapoor-looks-bold-beautiful-in-Versace-black-pantsuit-as-she-attends-round-table-conference-1.jpg

“C’mon, John,” She says in a sultry way. “Slide in.”

You chuckle as John almost trips on his way to Nora. When he gets before her, he takes a hold of his already naked dick and carefully slides it between Nora’s large breasts. He begins to rock his body, his dick sliding in and out of the tunnel created by Nora.

nora-saammm-JPG.png

His face however, becomes pained after a while and Nora notices it too. “ John, sweetie, stop,” She says gently, taking his cock in her hand. “Let me make it more enjoyable for both of us.”

Nora then engulfs his cock all the way into her mouth, causing John to groan in pleasure. She gives about three deep sucks and then releases his now wet and shiny dick with a wink. Next she spits a sizable load of saliva onto her cleavage and smears it on her skin.

1672311727534.jpg

“There,” She says. “Now we’re ready to go.”

You watch as an almost crazy John shoves his cock between her tits again, now with the proper lubrication. He rocks his body madly, fucking away at her melons as she made sexy faces at him.
John groans loudly and you know then that he was about to cum on his crush’s body for the second time in less than fifteen minutes.

“That’s it, John,” Nora teases. “Do you like it? Your nice hard cock thrusting between my tits?”

You notice that John looked a little funny, his tongue out almost like a tired dog. However, his ultimate pleasure would have to wait, since the two minutes ended just as abruptly as it begun.

“It breaks my heart to say this but,” Jahnavi had an apologetic look. “Time is up.”

“No!” John shouts, stopping in mid thrust. Nora had a sympathetic look on her face as she took his hands in hers.

“Next time, John.” She smiles up at him.

You watch then as John walks in a dazed state back to his spot. Nora stands up and you notice that her nicely trimmed pussy was dripping onto her legs, she was as excited as John was. She makes sure to bend over in front of John, making his eyes bug out.

LTqNz.jpg

Nora then sticks her hand into the bowl and pulls out a slip of paper. She reads it and a smirk appears on her lips.

The Afterparty - Part 16​

“Krithi , my bestie!” Nora exclaims, dropping the paper into the bowl again. You notice that Krithi immediately looked a little warily at her. Knowing Nora, you wait with excited anticipation for the dare she’ll give to your crush.

“I see you’re wearing two pieces of clothing,” Nora states, grinning. “For my dare, you’ll have to take off one of them, I’ll let you choose which one.”

DdzV1.jpg

Krithi sighs, resigned. She seemed to be thinking which one of the two she would take off, her bra or her panties.

You quickly scan the room, everyone was in some state of undress by now. You, John and Paul were wearing only your shirts, your pants and boxers long gone. Jahnavi and Krithi were wearing only their two pieces of lingerie, while Nora was the only one completely naked.

After a while, you notice that Krithi reaches her hands to her back. You find yourself leaning a little to the front to see better. She unhooks her dark green bra, revealing her amazing pair of breasts. They were large, although not as much as Nora’s. Her areolas and nipples were of a rosy pink color, the nipples hard as bullets by now.

Krithi-Shetty-Contest-entry-5.jpg

You notice on the corner of your eye Paul slowly stroking his cock at the view of Krithi ’s lovely tits out in the open. You are disgusted by him, for the first time wondering who invited the douchebag in the first place.

“Woohoo!” Paul exclaims. “More female flesh, keep them coming.”

You choose to ignore him and notice that Krithi ’s standing up. You groan as you see her tits jiggling as she walked to the bowl. Her eyes meet yours and she smiles at you.

Krithi then puts her hand in the bowl and pulls out a paper.

The Afterparty - Part 17​

Krithi reads the name on the paper and she immediately gets an evil look on her face, you knew right there whose name was on the paper. Your eyes shift to Jahnavi with concern. Krithi turns to her as well.

HD-wallpaper-beauty-23-actress-gorgeous-krithi-shetty.jpg

“So,” Krithi begins. “I think it’s time for us to go to the next level once more. Jahnavi, I dare you to stroke Paul and John’s cocks until they cum.”

You could have heard a pin drop on the next room with the silence that came next. You couldn’t believe that sweet Krithi could come up with a dare like that and neither Nora, apparently, given her gaped mouth. Although she was beginning to grin at her friend.

Paul on the other hand, the disgusting pig, was already bringing a chair nearby a frozen Jahnavi. You notice with surprise that even John, who’d never go along with something like this, was copying Paul ’s action. You had thought that he was more than a little upset with Jahnavi for sticking with the two minute stipulation instead of letting him titfuck Nora until he could cum.

Seeing your best friend rooted to the floor like that makes you realize that it’s your duty to stop all that madness, but a short, brief glance at your cock and her pale freckled body in only a black bra and panties makes you very hard in a matter of seconds. You try to understand the allure of seeing someone who was as close as a sister to you involved in an intimate and degrading situation like that, but your mind can’t find any plausible answer to that question, no matter how hard you try.

So you keep your mouth as Jahnavi lifts her head with a resigned look on her face. “Okay then, since everyone had to do it and all that.” She says, an unreadable look on her face. You suspect that she didn’t want to be the one to back down on the little war of two that she and Krithi were seemingly waging.

Picsart-23-02-23-22-46-19-745.jpg

“Yeah Jahnavi, c’mon baby,” Paul teases, lazily stroking his cock. “I’ve been waiting to cum for more than a few turns now.”

She ignores his words and throws a disappointed look at John, who was supposed to be her friend and not do that, before dropping to her knees between the chairs where the two boys were sitting. She glances at the two hard cocks before her.

“If you guys want any lubrication, take care of it yourselves.” She states. “I’m not putting your dicks in my mouth.”

Nora jumps to her feet. “Here, John, let me help you.”

Nora-BJ.gif

She kneeled beside Jahnavi and sucked John’s cock into her mouth again. Paul looks at Krithi and grins.

“Hey Krithi ,” He calls her attention. “A little help here?”

“Do it yourself.” Was Krithi ’s answer.

Resigned, Paul spits some saliva on his cock and strokes it to smear the improvised lubricant. At last, Nora took her mouth off John’s dick and went back to her spot.

You watch then as Jahnavi takes a deep breath and slowly lift her hands until they wrap around the boys’ hard cocks. The moment her hands close around their erections, you feel your heart give a pang, a sensation that leaves you puzzled as to its nature.

Paul and John groan at the feeling of Jahnavi’s hands stroking their cocks. You notice that she was trying not to look at what she was doing, preferring to look to an undefined spot ahead of her and sometimes to the boys’ faces.

“Yeah, that’s it, Jahnavi,” Paul taunts, grunting. “Jack me off, baby.”

She looked up at him, pissed that he was talking to her like that. John was almost mute, the amazing sensation on his crotch leaving him speechless, aside from a few grunts and moans.

The wet sounds that Jahnavi’s hands made on their cocks, along with the sight of her body, Krithi ’s exposed tits and Nora’s naked body make your cock hard as a rock and you involuntarily reach your hand to your shaft and close your fingers around it.

You notice that Jahnavi was beginning to sweat, the boys were taking too long to cum as her hands did its job on their hard erections. You see that Paul reached his right hand to her Black hair, running his fingers through her tresses.

“Stop that, Paul ,” Jahnavi says. “You’re not supposed to touch me.”

“Actually,” He shoots back, lowering his hand down her back. “That’s not specified. John, help me with this, will you?”

You then watch with astonishment as both Paul and John lower a hand towards Jahnavi’s back and unclasp her black bra. They then drag the cloth along her arms and take it off her, tossing it on the floor. She was so stunned that she didn’t even offer resistance when they put her hands back on their cocks.

The sight of Jahnavi’s pale breasts, with light pink hard peaks capping them almost makes you cum on the spot. You never thought, even in your darkest dreams, that one day you would see your best friend on that state.

272115911-143736411367507-2889903684165167491-n.jpg

”It’s almost like incest.” You think as you continue to rub your cock.

Just then, Jahnavi pulls herself together and glares at Paul . “Why did you do that?!” She shouts, then glares at John as well.

Paul smirks. “First, so I could have somewhere to cum,” He answers. “And second, so I could do this.”

That said, he reached down and began to squeeze your friend’s tits, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. Jahnavi gasped, her body flushing. You see then that John’s hand joined Paul in squeezing the soft and pliant flesh of Jahnavi’s breasts.

Then you notice a hand joining yours on your shaft. You look beside you to Krithi ’s smirking face. She begins to slowly stroke your cock.

Krithi-Shetty-Contest-entry-4.jpg

“Bet you never thought that your best friend would be such a little whore, did you?” She whispers into your ear.

Your eyes scan the room and you see that Nora was busy, shoving three fingers inside her wet pussy. A few feet from her, your virginal best friend Jahnavi was stroking Paul and John’s slick hard cocks a little faster now, as their hands squeezed away at her now naked tits. You hear, for the first time that night, a soft moan escape your friend’s lips.

“She’s too far gone now,” Krithi whispers, stroking your dick. “I’m willing to bet that soon she’ll be begging for them to stuff her little body with their hard cocks.”

Krithi ’s dirty talk make you groan, your cock almost exploding on her fingers. You are stumped, you don’t know what’s turning you on more, your crush rubbing your cock for you or the sight of your best friend on the verge of being ravaged by two guys.

Pics-Art-12-25-08-55-37.png

You find out that you don’t know what to do now, the lust is becoming too much for you. Do you stop everything? Do you stop only the dare and the game continues? Do you keep your mouth shut and let things continue as they are now regardless of possible consequences?

The Afterparty - Part 18​

Overwhelmed with all the sexiness happening around you and with you, you take Krithi ’s head and bring it closer to yours.

“Come here.” You say, your voice husky.

You then kiss your crush hard on the lips as she continued to stroke your cock. Soon your tongues were dancing in each other’s mouths in a sexy wet dance, oblivious to your surroundings. After a minute, air became a necessity and you interrupt the kiss, Krithi staring up at you with a look of adoration on her perfect face.

“You know what Sanjay , I liked you for quite some time now.” She confesses to your astonishment.

Krithi-Shetty.jpg

“But, but,” you stutter as her hand idly plays with your penis. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

She laughs nervously. “I found out from Nora and Jahnavi that you had a crush on me, so I was afraid that I wouldn’t, I don’t know, meet your expectations.”

You laugh as well. “Let’s not think about bad things now.” You cup her tits and massage the hard nipples, making her moan softly.

You both sit on the couch behind you as she continues to stroke your cock. She spits on it, making it slick for her ministrations. You look over at Jahnavi, still stroking Paul and John’s dicks and having her breasts mauled by their hands.

9eZmv.jpg

“Stop.” You hear Paul saying. He taps John on the shoulder and motions over to the coffee table in the middle of the room, where the bowl lied during the game. “Let’s bring this slut over there.”

The two of them stand up with Jahnavi’s hands still busy on their crotches. Paul crouches and takes a hold of her legs as John passes his arms below hers and hold her by her tits.

Jahnavi seemed to catch on what they were doing. “What are you guys doing?” She asked a bit dazed, her arms hanging limply by her sides as the guys carried her body to the table. “No, let me goooo.”

Paul kicks the bowl off the table and they deposit Jahnavi on it. Your cock gives a jolt in Krithi ’s hand as Paul brings Jahnavi’s hand to his cock once again and he resumes his assault on her nipples, this time with his mouth as he sucks the hard little nub into his mouth. Jahnavi doesn’t have much time to moan due to John smashing his lips over hers in a hard kiss.

Picsart-22-12-27-21-38-05-598.jpg

As you see John forcing his tongue into her mouth, you get angry and wave the masturbating Nora over. She jumps to her feet and walks over to you and Krithi . She drops on the other side of you on the couch as her hand joins Krithi ’s at your throbbing member. You’ve decided that if John was going to get frisky with your best friend, then you were going to play with his crush.

You quickly pulls Nora’s head to yours for a kiss, marveling at how skilled she was at that particular field as she tangled her tongue with yours. After a while, you feel Krithi ’s hand pulling your chin to the other side, breaking your kiss with Nora but just as quickly initiating one with her. As you slide your tongue into your crush’s mouth, you compare the girls’ kissing techniques, while Nora was forceful and used her tongue a lot, Krithi was sweet and slow, like she wanted to savor the kiss.

hq2.jpg

An idea pops into your head as you break your kiss with Krithi . Both girls look at you with naughty expressions, so you gently touch the back of their heads and slowly push them towards each other. They quickly get your idea and turn their attention to each other. You already saw them kiss on an earlier dare, but it was always nice to see two beautiful girls kissing, especially if they were mere inches from your face.

At last, their lips connected and Nora went all out, grasping Krithi ’s head and almost devouring her lips with her mouth. You feel your cock twitch when you see their tongues wetly sliding together. Nora’s hands then go down to help Krithi take off her dark green panties, revealing the scorching hot view of her dripping pussy, the neatly trimmed black fur all wet by now.

“What are you doing, John, stoHMMMPFF…”

You look between the girls’ bodies only to witness the very moment that John shoves his cock into Jahnavi’s mouth almost in one go. Your eyes bug out with the scene as your cock twitches madly. Her eyes were closed, but her cheeks bulged, meaning that she must be indeed sucking on his cock.

Jhanvi-Kapoor-03.jpg

“Yeah, Jahnavi, suck it baby,” John throws his head back at the pleasure as he leisurely fucked your friend’s mouth. “You didn’t let me cum with Nora earlier, then you have to do it now.”

Shifting your attention back to the kissing girls, they break it and quickly help you to take off your shirt. You reach each of your hands to their naked backs, feeling the soft smooth skin of their delectable bodies. Krithi and Nora were both stroking your throbbing hard cock together as you kissed both of them alternately.

Another sexy idea came to your mind then you bring your hands to the two girls’ mouths and present two fingers for each one. They grinned at you and both of them suck your fingers into their mouths. After a while, your finger now wet and slick enough, you reach each of your hands to the girls’ pussies and shove in, making them moan loudly at the intrusion.

1667418439001.jpg

Glancing back at Jahnavi, you see Paul taking a hold of the waistband of her black panties and quickly lowering them down her toned legs. You realize that for the first time in your life, you are treated to the sight of your best friend’s naked pussy. It was dripping wet at that moment, the trimmed Black hair all sticking together. You see Paul eyes glaze over at the same sight before he drops to his knees to lick hungrily at her pussy, causing her to scream around John’s dick. The view sends a couple jolts of pleasure to your dick.

As you fingerfuck the girls, Krithi leans down and takes your cock into her mouth, sucking gently on the head. Nora smirks at you and then joins her friend, both girls now running their tongues on each side of your cock, occasionally sucking on its head and your balls. You intensify the rhythm of your fingerfucking, your need to give pleasure to those beautiful girls equal to the need they seemed to have to make you cum.

MGR-Nora-15.jpg

You were beginning to wonder how you got so lucky when something that you see threatens to break the pleasure induced fog that seemed to cloud your mind. Paul stands up and guides his cock to the opening of Jahnavi’s pussy, running it up and down along the lips a few times. John was holding Jahnavi’s head to his dick, but she notices what Paul was about to do and begins to struggle weakly.

It’s your last chance to win over the lust that overcame you. Paul is about to rip away Jahnavi’s virginity. Do you let him take your best friend’s cherry and you continue to have fun with Krithi and Nora? Do you stop Paul and save Jahnavi from a crappy first time?

The Afterparty - Part 19​

Unable to pull yourself away from the oral techniques of Krithi and Nora, you can only sit and watch as Paul grabs your best friend's hips and rests the tip of his cock on her pussy lips.

Unceremoniously, Paul thrusts his hips forward, tearing Jahnavi's hymen and burying himself balls deep in her pussy at the same time. Nicole let's out a scream that is muffled by John's cock in her mouth. The scream is still audible enough to break Krithi and Nora's focus from your cock. They look up at Nicole and take in what has just happened.

lbtlh.jpg

Krithi is clearly shocked and her jaw is dropped and she is frozen, staring at what is his happening in front of her. You have the same reaction. Nora, however, just grins and returns her attention to your cock, now starring to take it down her throat.

The vibrations caused by Jahnavi's scream had massaged John's dick and brought him close to his climax. With a grunt, he grabbed a handful of Jahnavi's Black hair and thrust his cock down her throat until his balls slapped Jahnavi's chin. You could see his balls twitch as he started unloading his cum down Jahnavi's throat. Jahnavi is forced to swallow his cum as he pulls his cock out of her mouth before slumping to take in the sight that you and the girl's were witnessing.

John looks over at you and what he sees socks him. Krithi is still staring at Jahnavi and Paul , and you notice that he sees that his crush, Nora is now bobbing her head up and down on your cock. He gives you a dirty look that you could only guess was a mixture of anger and betrayal. Unable to look your friend in the eye you turn to Paul and Jahnavi.

Paul has been still ever since he thrust himself into Jahnavi, giving her recently virginal pussy a chance to get used to his large dick. Jahnavi just lays across the table panting as his pussy is stretched to fit this new intrusion. After a moment, Paul feels that Jahnavi is sufficiently adjusted and pulls his dick out until just the tip remains in her pussy. He then thrust his dick back in completely. Jahnavi let's out a loud moan at the quick thrust.

osvT9.jpg

Paul was already turned on by Jahnavi's earlier handjob, so he did not last too long. After a few more thrusts, he buried his cock as far as he could into Jahnavi's pussy and you immediately knew what was happening. You watched helplessly as Paul blew his cum deep inside your childhood friend's pussy.

Paul pulled his cock out of Jahnavi's deflowered pussy. You immediately see cum leak out of her and down her leg. You are seething with anger at how Paul treated Jahnavi, but you look down and see that Nora is still sucking your cock. She is sucking slowly to ensure you don't cum too soon. You look look up to see if John is still angry at you, but he is no longer sitting where he was. You look around the room to see where he went and you finally spot him.

gVqKW.jpg

The Afterparty - Part 20​

You finally find your best friend, and you were horrified to see him, with Krithi stroking his cock.

"Suck it baby," smiles John. You are disgusted to see him acting like Paul , who is now laying in the afterglow of his fun with Jahnavi. You know that he is doing this to get revenge on you for having Nora suck your cock. He doesn't realized that you're doing this after what he did with Jahnavi. You see him grab the back of Krithi 's head and force his cock down the back of her throat. You decide that two can play at this game, so you lift Nora to her feet and sit on the chair, before telling her to climb on.

sexy-krithi-shetty-nude-threesome-leak-fakes-1000x667.jpg

She gets a big surprise as your cock plunges balls-deep right up her cunt. Her eyes open wide and she gasps "Oh my God! You're right inside me!"

Nora tries to hump you, but then you hear someone scream, "There is no way in hell he is going to fuck her before me," you turn around and see Krithi walk towards you. You quickly lift Nora off you and give Krithi a passionate kiss. Nora politely moves aside and lets Krithi sit on you. You rub her pussy with your cock and then you finally put your cock in her hole.

KQ5Fb.jpg

Krithi sits there for a moment, getting used to the feeling of your massive dick up her. Your heart is racing. "Krithi , I've been dreaming of this moment!" you groan.

Krithi whispers "I've been dreaming of it too," then gives you a passionate French kiss and starts humping your dick.

HSyyN.jpg

Krithi bounces up and down on your cock, panting into your neck with her hot breath, moaning "Fuck me, oh, ohh, fuck me, keep fucking me, fuck me hard, oh, oh, ohhh!" You're going dizzy smelling her perfume and feeling Krithi 's sweet little cunt sliding up and down your cock.

Nora whispers in your ear. "She's always wanted you, so fuck her good. Fuck Krithi good and hard like you've both wanted! Go on, fuck Krithi ! Fuck that little bitch! Fuck her hot little cunt!"

8xTHN.jpg

"Yeah Sanjay , give it to me!" cries Krithi . "I'm your little slut! I'm so horny so I need you to fuck me hard!"

You see John looking miserable, no matter what happened just now, he's still your best friend, so you look at Nora and point at him. She nods and walks over to him, laying him down on the floor and climbs on top of him, and begins riding his dick.

Then Krithi tenses up and starts cumming. You hug her tight and she bites your shoulder as her pussy starts twitching around your cock. You hear Paul groan and you see that John and Nora have changed positions and Nora is now giving Paul a blowjob while getting pounded by your best friend doggie style. You turn back around to your crush, and you are shocked by what you see. Jahnavi has grabbed the side of Krithi 's head, and is forcing her to lick her pussy.

Janhvi-Kapoor-hairy-pussy-show-without-panties-naked-sexy-leg.jpg

#Onlyfans Girls Chapter 34

Samantha is pure bliss, her tight pussy gripping your cock as you thrust in and out of her. You're soon on the verge of exploding, but you need to give the sleeping teen a good face fucking while she's passed out.

4-F588-C4-F-7-BC5-4-A1-E-B6-B8-45-C6801-ADD85.jpg

You pull out and shift the two girls so that Samantha is laying down on the couch, her mouth hanging to the side, ready for your cock. You position Keerthy in between her sister's legs.

"Eat your sister out again you little whore," you tell Keerthy. Her face flushes at this but she nods in obedience and starts licking her sister's recently fucked pussy once more.

You position your cock in front of Samantha's mouth and press it forward a bit. Her lips are soft and part a little bit. You push a bit harder and use your hand to open her jaw until the tip of your cock finally pops into her mouth. You push forward even more watching as your dick slides into Samantha's mouth. You pull out slowly and push back in, repeating the process over and over as you record the magnificent scene below you on camera. You're fucking Samantha's face as she sleeps while her twin sister Keerthy is blindfolded and tied up but still in between Samantha's legs, eating out her pussy like a good little girl.

Samantha-giving-blowjob-to-her-fan-without-condom-in-saree.jpg

You can't hold out much longer and you shove you dick fully into Samantha's mouth. You feel it hit the back of her throat and push in. You're definitely choking Samantha, depriving her of air but you don't care and hold Samantha's head as you explode, sending stream after stream of semen down her throat.

SamanthaAkkinenilickingspermhandjobcumshotonherboobs.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker3ed989048ff0b892.gif
Any chance this story gets a continuation?

The Afterparty - Part 21​

"You bitch, how could you let Paul take my virginity like that. I've finished cleaning my pussy from all the blood, and I want you two to make up for it"

You are shocked by the words coming out of Jahnvi's mouth her anger clear to see, you try to find a way to apologize to her,.

"Jahnvi I'm sorry, I should've helped you, I just.."

"Was getting your cock sucked by these two sluts. I can see that Krithi is good with her mouth. But I want sex. My first time was so shit, and I want you to fix it"

And with that, Krithi climbs off your dick. You ask her if she's ok with this

"I owe her one, its out fault her first time was so bad. I've warmed her up for you" she winks

1677547541915-b5diyu-2-1.jpg

Jahnvi proceeds to climb into you, it then begins apparent that she is second thoughts about this

"I don't think I should do this, you're my best friend"

"Jahnvi, I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do

"I know Sanjay, you're so sweet. I just dreamt that my first time would be different. I pictured a romantic meal, flowers, and not Paul. I just don't want to grow up hating sex

m4NyP.png

You feel sorry for her, and on impulse, you kiss her. Just a small peek on the lips at first, but then you kiss again and tounges become involved, and before you know it, she's siting on your dick humping you. You turn your head to see Paul now fucking Nora. But you then your head to the other side to see Krithi being pounded by John.

Your so called best friend is now ducking your crush. Your tempted to stand up and punch him, but then Jahnvi grabs your cheek

"Ignore him, focus on me" Jahnvisays as she kisses you

mbtp9.png

Jahnvi breaks the kiss and leans towards you. "Fuck me hard baby boy. Fuck me good." she says in a nasty deep breathy voice that almost makes you cum. You don't need any more urging. You fuck her as fast and hard as you can and she moans and tosses her head back. You brace yourself with both hands and fuck her good and deep, your bodies slapping together each time like applause.

She reaches up her hands and grabs her tits to keep them from bouncing so hard and begins to play with them for you. Squeezing and pulling on the nipple. It is all too much, you can't hold back any more. You slam into her as hard as you can, your breath a ragged gasping.

Then you cum and slam into her with each spurt of hot cum. Going balls deep you fill that sweet pussy just like you have dreamed with load after load of cum. She is whispering all sorts of nasty things to you about your cum - how hot is in her cunt, how she loves being filled up by you.

mebjs.jpg

You stay in her until your cock is half soft and slides out. There is a pool of her cum and yours on your lap . She laughs and kisses you again, deep sweet soft kisses

The Afterparty - Part 22​

John is fucking Krithi from behind, while Paul is fucking Nora from behind, while Krithi and Nora toungue kiss.

8xMFv.jpg

causing Paul to cum very quick he pulls out and collapse on the floor.John pulls out of Krithi and lay on the floor so Krithi can ride him.

in the middle of their thrusting Nora sits on his face as he begin to lick he notice a weird taste it 's Paul cum Nora is forcing him to lick out of her. he pushes both girls off of him and runs to the bathroom to wash his mouth out Nora and Krithi gets up and walk over to you and Jahnvi...

The Afterparty - Part 23​

As you start to plow in to Jahnvi Krithi straddles your face, Nora lays on the floor next to you.
you can feel her feet rubbing up against your face. Krithi leans over and licks her pussy.

Paul regains himself and John walks out of the bathroom they walk over to where you and the girls are.

Krithi after sucking all of the cum out of Nora pussy gets off your face and kiss you, you can taste the cum but you don't care you keeping kissing her while thrusting into Jahnvi.
mofRW.jpg

Nora feeling a little left out grabs John and Paul by the hand and lead them back over to the table she turns to them and ask "can you guys do me like you did Jahnvi?" to which they both say "sure." Paul is fucking Nora face while John is fucking her pussy.

Krithi is straddling your face once again and rides it until she climax leaving her juice all over your face, you and Jahnvi climax at the same time with you shooting your load in her and her oozing on your dick. you all collapse side by side with you in the middle you kiss both girls and tell them you love them you ask Krithi "will you be my girlfriend" she says "of course I will" smiles you and kisses you again.

8x9VN.jpg

Back over on the table Paul is about to cum Nora pops him out her mouth she opens wide and he shoots right on her tongue she lean up and kiss John who is fucking her pussy this time he's use to the taste and return the kiss sucking some of the semen off her tongue. he swallows then shoots his looad deep inside her he tells her "I love you" she says "yeah I know but i'm too slutty for a boyfriend so you can be my sex slave" John says "that's cool with me" they kiss again. John looks over to you kissing both Krithi and Jahnvi and mouth "we cool" you mouth back "yeah" while Paul sleeps it off.

Back