• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

170190816_img104.jpg

170190828_img107.jpg

170190841_img110.jpg

I have a sexy hot girlfriend named Amritha aiyer. Her stats are 34-30-35. We both have been dating for nearly a year. She is one horny slut and wears sexy clothes to tempt guys. She loves to show her body.
171009584_amritha-aiyer-hd-images-1.jpg
I am staying with my friends in a 2BHK apartment. My friends always had an eye on Amritha because we always have sex in my flat. My birthday was on Sunday, so both my friends were planning big. I had a long day at the office and I was stuck with work.

So when my friends were busy decorating the room, Amritha went to my apartment. Since I was at work, she decided to help my friends in decorating the room. The plan was to cut a cake in my room, then I and Amritha were planning to go to Pondicherry. So she already brought her things including a sexy transparent saree. She looks amazing in saree, such a hot bitch.

171009728_amritha-aiyer-hd-images-3.jpg

She was trying to call me but my number was switched off due to a meeting. Time was already 8, but boss came and gave me a last minute work. I was pretty sure this one will end only by 11 pm. So I called Amritha but her number was switched off. I didn’t know that Amritha was in my flat.
I tell you guys about my friends. One guy is Mark and the other is Suresh.

171010050_amritha-aiyer-new-hd-9.jpg
Mark always had an eye on Amritha. He openly said to me that he wants to fuck Amritha. But I never took it seriously. So I called Mark and told him about the situation. He decided this was the time because he has got 3 hours before I will be able to reach home. So he told Amritha that I am on the way and told her to get ready.

So she went to change her saree and that time, Mark told Suresh to buy condoms. Suresh was quite confused so he thought I was the one who would have asked for condoms since he knows that very often I fuck Amritha. So, without a word, he went to buy condoms. Amritha was changing saree in her room.
171010209_amritha-aiyer-new-hd-1.jpg
Mark went and knocked on the door and said that I came back from work. So she opened the door and was surprised that only Mark was there. Before she was about to say anything, Mark started to press her boobs from behind. Amritha has two big weakness. You press her boobs and finger her, she will surrender. By each press of her boobs, Amritha was becoming horny.

Back