• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

Finally after half an hour of this the man in Mr. Das responded I could see that he had difficulties in controlling his erection that was getting visibly every minute. Suddenly he put his right palm against the bare portion of my back. I turned to him and smiled.
zjN2WQ.jpg

“All this and what is inside is yours for this portfolio Mr. Das, yes or no?” Mr. Das gaped open mouthed to me. He did not expect me to be so direct.

“Yes or no?” I asked and slowly lowered my right strap to my forearms allowing him to see the top half of my milky breast,”

zjNHjU.jpg

The next minute he violently grabbed me and pulled me to him kissing my lips and kneading the half naked breast. I pushed him aside and repeated my question.
zjNByR.jpg
“Yes God Yes,”

“then I am all yours,” I said. Before he could reach for me I pushed the copy of portfolio agreement to him and told him to sign it while I get out of these clothes. Das would have signed his own death warrant to see my naked body. I stripped my top and trousers and stood in white strapless brassiere and panties of sheer satin. Das grabbed me and holding my buttocks in his hands started to kiss me.

aishwarya-lekshmi-hhf1efdccc183cc016.jpg

aishwarya-lekshmi-iiid2d8e610b3d87218.jpg

I responded to his kiss and inserted my tongue in his mouth. My expert hands found his tool inside his shorts and I started to massage its head.

“Just take off my bra and panties and I am all yours,” I said. Immediately he fumbled behind my back and unhooked my brassiere and threw it on the sofa. Then he lowered my panties and when he saw my smooth shaven cunt lips he went wild.

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-fakes-15-of-21.jpg

Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-fakes-16-of-21.jpg

Sitting on his knees he kneed it and then sucked at it. He used to his teeth to bite me gently while I Oohed and aahed. The touch of a man’s tongue was most peasant on my pussylips and I became wet almost instantaneously. His hands reached up and started to knead my breasts. My nipples went hard to his touch and I pressed his hands with mine to increase the pressure.
zjgsxR.jpg
After some time we retired to the sofa. I lay on my back and hooked one leg over the back to allow him wide access. Meanwhile Das’s dick had become hard like a rod. He was medium sized but well endowed in breadth. I massaged his dick and pushed the foreskin back.

zjg0wq.jpg

“Whatever you want just tell me Sir, I am yours,” I said biting his ears. Das told me to suck him. I pushed him on his back and sat on the floor on my knees. Then I wrapped my mouth around his shaft and started to suck him while massaging his hairy balls with my slim fingers. I did not like to take that thing in mouth but a deal was a deal and all that. I gave him a nice blowjob while he played with my boobs and back. After some time I got up and stood bent at waist in front of him.

zjgA4E.jpg

Last edited:
“you can fuck me like a bitch Sir,” I said. Das needed no second invitations. Standing up he held my breasts with both hands and expertly slid his large cock inside my wet soggy cunt.
zjglpb.jpg
As the pressure on my breasts intensified I screamed with pain and pleasure and started to thrust using my buttocks. Das’s balls were slapping against my ass cheeks. My nipples were hard like pebbles and the constant pulling and kneading was hurting my breasts.

zjgnLj.png

But I knew after this afternoon my promotion was assured. Das went on like this for about 10 minutes before his pressure on my breasts intensified and then with a huge thrust he rammed his cock full inside my pussy and kept it there as it shot load after load of cum in it.
zjgRl0.jpg
I collapsed on the floor with cum loaded pussy and tried to catch my breath.

zjgLXr.jpg

Last edited:
“god you are a bomb, I want more,”

I grabbed my clothes and stood up,” Sir I will wait for you in your bedroom. The other 2 bankers will come now. When you tell them you have already finalized with me I will stay with you all afternoon. I will suck your dick and drink your cum, you can put your cock in my pussy, my asshole or my mouth as many times as you can get it up deal?”

“Yes. Yes”

zjk3qO.jpg

Last edited:
I went to his bedroom and cleaned myself in the bathroom. Then I wrapped myself with a towel and lay on the bed. The door bell rang.
zjkOhJ.jpg
It was exactly one hour after I had come. I was ready for my competitors. I had given Das something that they could not.

Last edited:
As per our deal I am waiting for you with my ass hole to drill and laid in a Doggy position for u.

zjk4QU.jpg
Mr.das sent them and immediately he rushed into bedroom and without late he kept his hot drill rod in my ass and started to bang.

zjk5qj.png

After fucking 20 min non stop on bed and For the force u rammed my pussy and ass my both holes are filled with ur cum and my body is fully tied and laid on bed

Immediately mr das started to lick my pusyy continusly to reduce pain of my holes.

zjkKA6.jpg
After sucking my pussy hole my pussy is again ready to keep his hot rod in it

zjkcyq.jpg
In this way I have given my body for his cock rental purpose and made my work.
Mr das also utilizes this opportunity and fucked me for 2 days until his last cum drained.
I too gave him a lovely satisfaction for his deal.

zjkAr5.jpg

*****The End*****

After fucking 20 min non stop on bed and For the force u rammed my pussy and ass my both holes are filled with ur cum and my body is fully tied and laid on bed

Immediately mr das started to lick my pusyy continusly to reduce pain of my holes.

zjkKA6.jpg

zjkcyq.jpg
Mr das also utilizes this opportunity and fucked me for 2 days until his last cum drained.

zjkAr5.jpg

*****The End*****
super bro

zjkKA6.jpg

zjkcyq.jpg

zjkAr5.jpg

*****The End*****
I readed this story in xossipy

zjkKA6.jpg

zjkcyq.jpg

zjkAr5.jpg

*****The End*****
Too good

Back