• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

NKPJHo.png

My name is Kundan and I am 26 years young, active man from Mumbai. I have a lean body and a height of 5’8″. Looks-wise, I am wheatish in complexion and always well-groomed. I have just finished my master’s degree and pursuing my independent research.

So I remember that it was Saturday afternoon and I was listening to my favourite silent songs in the balcony. I saw packers and movers van entering my society followed by a Maruti Swift. I was eagerly waiting to see who was in the car. Now don’t get me wrong. Men will be men. They always hope to have a really hot neighbor, right guys?

Anyways, the door was opened and it was a small family of three. Mom, dad and to my surprise, a young GIRL of approximately 21 years. As my house was on the 3rd floor, I couldn’t see her face clearly. All I could notice was that she has a fair complexion really attractive figure.

169176157_hibanawab_8317009310252000845262424354458006427071231n.jpg
Good

Producer once again hugged me and squeezed my bra-covered boobs .He undid my bra and removed it. He felt the softness of my bare boobs for the first time. He took my both breasts in his both hands and had a long and good look on my breasts.
121494453_15ce2ac159488533f.jpg

He now holds both breasts by the dark nipples between his thumb and index figure. He gently started to pull and rotate my nipples and then hardly he used his hand over my breasts. Now he put his mouth on my breasts. He licked my breast and nipples.
121495200_samantha04.jpg
Wow

Back