• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex Stories

Reactions
DF Coins
This is my 1st thread. Will post actress sex stories. Below are a few suggestions. Tell me which one you want.
1. Bebo mom gangbang by beggars
2. Jhavnvi daughter used for debt collection
3. Kajal wife and her cuck husband
4. Kiara wife gone crazy at party

This is my 1st thread. Will post actress sex stories. Below are a few suggestions. Tell me which one you want.
1. Bebo mom gangbang by beggars
2. Jhavnvi daughter used for debt collection
3. Kajal wife and her cuck husband
4. Kiara wife gone crazy at party
4th and 3rd

The story begins.
This story is about my step mom Kareena (bebo).
Mu father is an old rich divorcee. He met bebo in a party. Seeing his money bebo married him. And seeing her hot figure he married her.
In their 1st night, I peeked from the key hole, saw bebo sucking his Dick but within 5 mins he came all over her mouth. And this continued for long.After he leaves for work, I saw bebo fingerings and using dildos to satisfy herself. But she was always angry and rude. Might be bcoz she was not satisfied.

One day me and bebo was returning home. It was raining heavily and we were walking. Suddenly an auto came at a high speed and spilled mud on her.
She stopped the auto and caught his collar. The driver was drunk, he got furious and pressed bebos boobs in mid of the road and sain Sali chinal yahin Tera raxpex kar dunga and grabbed both the boobs and started massaging. I got scared but my Dick became hard. He was massaging the boobs and abusing bebo. She also got afraid and started to plead. He opened her mouth and spit her cough in inside and in her face.

Back