• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
sex stories on shemale

What kind of story do you like to read ?

• Shemale dominates woman

• Woman dominates Shemale

• Shemale dominates another shemale

• Shemale gangbang Shemale

• Shemale gangbang woman

• Woman gangbang shemale

Results are only viewable after voting.
City of Dickey Chicks
Must see: All characters are used in the story in this chapter or will be used in future chapters, are fictional there are no relation with their original existence. The story is written or to be written it's upcoming chapters not to hurt someone physically or emotionally. If it hurt anyone, I apologies, you can contact me for removal.
Chapter: 1
Kajol is a middle class housewife. She is dominant in nature but never collied with someone, to whom she should show her dominance.

One day she went to market in afternoon. When she was returning she saw a woman selling Kulche. Kajol loves Kulche. She went there and ordered some Kulche. After eating Kulche, Kajol realized she lost her wallet somewhere in market. Now, she is in serious trouble. She approached the woman.
Kajol: Hello, can you listen for a sec.
Sells woman: Yeah, you can call me Nora

There was too much noice they moved behimd of the shop.
Nora: Say, do you want to make a big order or something?
Kajol: Actually, I have lost my wallet. I can't pay you now. I can pay you next day.
Nora: Listen aunty, I generally don't come to this market, today my market was closed due to strike.
Kajol(sweating): Then, how can I pay you Nora?
Nora: You billed not a small amount aunty, you tasted my all recipes. Looks like there are only option left. Just follow my order. (Nora slowly smacked Kajol's ass)
Kajol scared, "What do you want?" (Kajol's dominanat nature becoming faded)
Nora: Do as I say unless, I will call police get ready for 3rd degree.
Kajol: ok ok tell me what to do.
Nora: Good girl. Now get on your knees.
Kajol kneeled down in front of Nora. Then Nora pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panty. Kajol shocked as a big dick comes out.

Nora: Suck my dick. Give me a proper blowjob.
Kajol understood she don't have other ways. She slowly start sucking Nora's dick. Nora start moaning in pleasure. Nora grab Kajol's hair and trying to push her dick deep inside her mouth. Kajol keep sucking her dick, her face became red. After sometime Nora cummed inside her mouth. As Kajol cleaned her dick. Nora said her to remove her bra and give it to her. Nora took Kajol's bra and bound her hands behind her back and put her own panty inside Kajol's mouth and put her head down.
Then Nora went to Kajol's back and pull up her saree upward and pull down her panty,"What an ass!!" Nora spanked her several times and rub her dick on her ass cheeks. Kajol was very scared but can't even make a sound. Nora spit on her ass hole and slowly put her middle finger inside her ass hole and start fingering. Kajol was shivering in sensation. After making little lose her ass hole, Nora slowly push her dick in her ass hole. Kajol groaned in pain.

Nora smiled and push the dick even deeper and start thrusting the dick in her ass. Nora keep fucking her and spanking her ass. Kajol was crying in pain without making much sound. Nora keep fucking her for another 10 minutes and then load her cum inside Kajol's ass.
Nora untied Kajol's hands. Kajol stand up and adjust her dress. Nora's cum was dripping from through her legs.
Nora: Payment successful. I don't want to see you near my shop. If you come I will put my special spicy masala in your ass. Hahahah.
Kajol leaves without saying anything.

Rights: All the images are collected from internet or desifake's forums. So, credit goes to their respective owners.

This is the first chapter. Don't forget to share your feedback and recommendations. I will try my best to keep your suggestions.

I have a busty milf mother if any one interested dirtysexchat the message me in tele @timXexs

City of Dickey Chicks
Must see: All characters are used in the story in this chapter or will be used in future chapters, are fictional there are no relation with their original existence. The story is written or to be written it's upcoming chapters not to hurt someone physically or emotionally. If it hurt anyone, I apologies, you can contact me for removal.
Kajol is a middle class housewife. She is dominant in nature but never collied with someone, to whom she should show her dominance.

One day she went to market in afternoon. When she was returning she saw a woman selling Kulche. Kajol loves Kulche. She went there and ordered some Kulche. After eating Kulche, Kajol realized she lost her wallet somewhere in market. Now, she is in serious trouble. She approached the woman.

Kajol: Actually, I have lost my wallet. I can't pay you now. I can pay you next day.
Nora: Listen aunty, I generally don't come to this market, today my market was closed due to strike.
Nora: You billed not a small amount aunty, you tasted my all recipes. Looks like there are only option left. Just follow my order. (Nora slowly smacked Kajol's ass)
Kajol kneeled down in front of Nora. Then Nora pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panty. Kajol shocked as a big dick comes out.

Kajol understood she don't have other ways. She slowly start sucking Nora's dick. Nora start moaning in pleasure. Nora grab Kajol's hair and trying to push her dick deep inside her mouth. Kajol keep sucking her dick, her face became red. After sometime Nora cummed inside her mouth. As Kajol cleaned her dick. Nora said her to remove her bra and give it to her. Nora took Kajol's bra and bound her hands behind her back and put her own panty inside Kajol's mouth and put her head down.
Then Nora went to Kajol's back and pull up her saree upward and pull down her panty,"What an ass!!" Nora spanked her several times and rub her dick on her ass cheeks. Kajol was very scared but can't even make a sound. Nora spit on her ass hole and slowly put her middle finger inside her ass hole and start fingering. Kajol was shivering in sensation. After making little lose her ass hole, Nora slowly push her dick in her ass hole. Kajol groaned in pain.

Nora smiled and push the dick even deeper and start thrusting the dick in her ass. Nora keep fucking her and spanking her ass. Kajol was crying in pain without making much sound. Nora keep fucking her for another 10 minutes and then load her cum inside Kajol's ass.
Nora untied Kajol's hands. Kajol stand up and adjust her dress. Nora's cum was dripping from through her legs.
Nora: Payment successful. I don't want to see you near my shop. If you come I will put my special spicy masala in your ass. Hahahah.

Rights: All the images are collected from internet or desifake's forums. So, credit goes to their respective owners.

This is the first chapter. Don't forget to share your feedback and recommendations. I will try my best to keep your suggestions.

Nice update bro 👌

City of Dickey Chicks

Superb 🤩
Waiting for next

City of Dickey Chicks

Woohoo nice

City of Dickey Chicks

superb storyy
please write this types of stories more....
waiting for the next

City of Dickey Chicks
Chapter: 2

remove duplicate keywords
After the tragic incident, Kajol anyhow managed herself to reach home. She was very angry and disappointed about what happened to her. In the evening, when her shemale partner Rani came home, Kajol told her everything. Rani was tired but she understood Kajol's situation. Kajol told Rani that she wants revenge and she wants to fuck dick girl Nora. Rani try to convince her that if tomorrow Kajol fucks Nora the next day she will fuck Kajol again and this revenge cycle will be keep going. Kajol was not ready to listen anything. After a long argument Kajol convinced Rani that they both will go to fuck Nora for revenge.

The next day they both searched the location and leave for revenge. Kajol weared a big strapon inside her saree to fuck Nora. As they reached the place Rani told Kajol the stay behind the bush, she will bring Nora and they both will fuck Nora. Rani went to talk Nora and after sometime Rani took her behind the shop. Kajol was waiting there. As Rani reached Nora, Kajol came out.
Kajol: Hello bitch ! What did you thought and it will be end ? No bitch it's time for some revenge
Nora (little scared): Listen, I fucked you because you didn't had money.

Rani slapped Nora, "Bitch don't show ethics you fucked my wife now be ready to get fuck by me then her.
Rani removed her Saree and petticoat and show Nora her big 8 inch dick. Nora had no other ways she kneeled and slowly start sucking Rani's dick. Kajol also get naked in exitement and watching and enjoying the show.
Meanwhile a girl secretly came there and gagged Kajol's mouth with her panty and cuffed her hand and legs.

As Rani heared Kajol's groaning, she turned around to see her and Pooja came near and kicked on Rani's dick. Before Rani could realize the situation, Nora kicked on her dick from behind. Rani screamed and fall on her knees. Pooja removed gag of Kajol's mouth.
Kajol: Leave her fucking sluts
Nora and Pooja kicked again and again on Rani's dick. Rani was screaming in pain.
Nora: Kajol baby what did you thought you come with your dick woman and fuck me Haha
Pooja: Now see her dick getting destroyed.
Nora kicked on her dick again.
Kajol: Noooo... Leave her fuck me, I bring her here.
Nora: Awww too much love Haha watch her in pain darling.
Pooja bring a chastity device and locked Rani's dick in it and they key of the chastity put in Kajol's ass hole.
Nora grab Rani's hair and make her suck her dick. In that time Pooja was keep beating Rani's duskey ass. After sometime Pooja went to that place and force her to lick her pussy. And Nora went Rani's behind and insert her dick in Rani's ass hole and start fucking. Rani screamed in pain but Pooja slapped her and pushed her face into her pussy. Nora shove the entire dick in Rani's tight ass and start fucking her ass very roughly. Kajol was keep shouting for to leave Rani. After a while Pooja weared Kajol's 9 inch big strapon and went to Rani. Now Pooja also insert her dick into Rani's ass hole. Rani cried out loud in huge pain. Her face was towards Kajol. They both were thinking that taking revenge was a very wrong decision.
Now Nora and Pooja was fucking Rani's ass very roughly. Rani was crying like a slut in pain. After a long time they saw blood coming out from Rani's ass. They stopped and went to Kajol. Nora start fucking her pussy and Pooja shove her dildo in her ass and start fucking.
Kajol: Ahhhhh fucking bitch stop fucking my ass, they key is there
Pooja laughed and keep fucking her ass. After a long time they stopped and Nora put her cum inside Kajol's mouth.
Kajol and Rani wear dressed and went to home with huge pain and humiliation.

Comment down your request or feedback. I haven't thought the next part. You can give me suggestions.

City of Dickey Chicks

After the tragic incident, Kajol anyhow managed herself to reach home. She was very angry and disappointed about what happened to her. In the evening, when her shemale partner Rani came home, Kajol told her everything. Rani was tired but she understood Kajol's situation. Kajol told Rani that she wants revenge and she wants to fuck dick girl Nora. Rani try to convince her that if tomorrow Kajol fucks Nora the next day she will fuck Kajol again and this revenge cycle will be keep going. Kajol was not ready to listen anything. After a long argument Kajol convinced Rani that they both will go to fuck Nora for revenge.

The next day they both searched the location and leave for revenge. Kajol weared a big strapon inside her saree to fuck Nora. As they reached the place Rani told Kajol the stay behind the bush, she will bring Nora and they both will fuck Nora. Rani went to talk Nora and after sometime Rani took her behind the shop. Kajol was waiting there. As Rani reached Nora, Kajol came out.
Kajol: Hello bitch ! What did you thought and it will be end ? No bitch it's time for some revenge

Rani slapped Nora, "Bitch don't show ethics you fucked my wife now be ready to get fuck by me then her.
Rani removed her Saree and petticoat and show Nora her big 8 inch dick. Nora had no other ways she kneeled and slowly start sucking Rani's dick. Kajol also get naked in exitement and watching and enjoying the show.
Meanwhile a girl secretly came there and gagged Kajol's mouth with her panty and cuffed her hand and legs.

As Rani heared Kajol's groaning, she turned around to see her and Pooja came near and kicked on Rani's dick. Before Rani could realize the situation, Nora kicked on her dick from behind. Rani screamed and fall on her knees. Pooja removed gag of Kajol's mouth.
Nora and Pooja kicked again and again on Rani's dick. Rani was screaming in pain.
Nora: Kajol baby what did you thought you come with your dick woman and fuck me Haha
Pooja bring a chastity device and locked Rani's dick in it and they key of the chastity put in Kajol's ass hole.
Nora grab Rani's hair and make her suck her dick. In that time Pooja was keep beating Rani's duskey ass. After sometime Pooja went to that place and force her to lick her pussy. And Nora went Rani's behind and insert her dick in Rani's ass hole and start fucking. Rani screamed in pain but Pooja slapped her and pushed her face into her pussy. Nora shove the entire dick in Rani's tight ass and start fucking her ass very roughly. Kajol was keep shouting for to leave Rani. After a while Pooja weared Kajol's 9 inch big strapon and went to Rani. Now Pooja also insert her dick into Rani's ass hole. Rani cried out loud in huge pain. Her face was towards Kajol. They both were thinking that taking revenge was a very wrong decision.
Now Nora and Pooja was fucking Rani's ass very roughly. Rani was crying like a slut in pain. After a long time they saw blood coming out from Rani's ass. They stopped and went to Kajol. Nora start fucking her pussy and Pooja shove her dildo in her ass and start fucking.
Pooja laughed and keep fucking her ass. After a long time they stopped and Nora put her cum inside Kajol's mouth.

Comment down your request or feedback. I haven't thought the next part. You can give me suggestions.
Nice story again
Btw if you want suggestions for next story then introduce some new characters and make a story of a ladies hostel where some shemale characters are there and also female characters.
And the last thing is always keep the shemale dominates female .. try this in next part

City of Dickey Chicks

Waiting for next

Nice story again
Btw if you want suggestions for next story then introduce some new characters and make a story of a ladies hostel where some shemale characters are there and also female characters.
And the last thing is always keep the shemale dominates female .. try this in next part
I think domination have to be all sided.
Shemale to female
Female to shemale
Shemale to shemale.

I want to continue this storyline as Kajol and Rani as protagonist for few more chapters. So, if you have suggestions, requests, ideas about this can comment here.
Please do continue....try Rani hiring someone to take revenge (take Shraddha or Kriti if possible) and in the end it turns out it was planted by Pooja and Nora and they all together fuck the living hell out of those two....you can involve their relatives and family too like Krithi Shetty or Ananya Pandey as their daughter..Tara Sutaria and Disha who also works in that market with Nora... Tamannaah as their neighbour...etc etc according to what you like

Please do continue....try Rani hiring someone to take revenge (take Shraddha or Kriti if possible) and in the end it turns out it was planted by Pooja and Nora and they all together fuck the living hell out of those two....you can involve their relatives and family too like Krithi Shetty or Ananya Pandey as their daughter..Tara Sutaria and Disha who also works in that market with Nora... Tamannaah as their neighbour...etc etc according to what you like
Yeah. That's what I was thinking.

Back