• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
Kiara Advani Sex Story
Kiara was sitting in the carpark, waiting for her ride. She was dressed in her leather jacket and had her long black hair messy" as she liked it, throwing a strand of hair up into a tail at the last minute so it wouldn't get in her eyes. She wore a tight leather skirt that hugged her shapely thighs perfectly and a tank top that showed off her cleavage. The skirt was short enough that passersby could see her panties if they looked down, and she was careful to cover up when she crossed her legs.Her shoes were high heeled boots with straps that criss-crossed over each other. They made her feel like a fucking goddess.
As Kiara was waiting in the carpark, a man approached her.
"Hey there, beautiful. You looking for some company?" he said with a grin.
Kiara smirked and replied, "Depends on what kind of company you're offering."
The man leaned in closer and whispered, "I can show you a good time, if that's what you're looking for."
Kiara licked her lips and played with the strap of her boot.
"Hmm, I don't know. What makes you think I'm interested?"
The man chuckled and pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. "Money talks, sweetheart."
Kiara's eyes widen as she saw the amount of money he had. "Well then, let's go somewhere more private," she said seductively.
They both got into his car and drove to a nearby motel. Once they got into the room, Kiara wasted no time undressing and showing off her body to the man.
"You like what you see?" she asked with a smirk.
The man nodded eagerly and began to kiss her passionately.
He found the strip of condoms he’d packed, ripped one open, managed to roll it on with gritted teeth, he wanted to actually get inside her before he went off like a gunshot, he needed to keep touching to a minimum.
Two fingers worked into her, and her eyes rolled back into her head. He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over her, and she couldn’t prevent her hips from rising to meet his thrusts. Oh God, she was riding his hand, smothering his face with her sex. That had to be bad. She told herself to stop. She couldn’t. Somehow, she found her hands tangled in his short hair. Her body was coiled tighter, grasping at his fingers, so wet now she could hear the slippery sounds every time he drove back into her. Making me squirt and quiver, gives me butterflies. Dirty with desire he bathed my body with his tongue. The sweat ran down her breast and her nipple shined.
She grabbed his hair and dragged him down, pressing all her soft, lush curves against his body. Her skin was hot and damp from the exertion of her orgasm. Her pussy was wet and open, ready for him, begging for him as she spread her legs and reached down to grasp his erection.
In his ear, she whispered, ‘Hard, please.’”
Effortless penetration, slick steady strokes ending in intense orgasmic. Slick wet throbbing bouncing jerking rhythmic hot aching wonderful
The night was filled with intense pleasure as they explored each other's bodies until the sun rose. A mind-numbing, body-tingling, genital-swelling, addictive pastime.
As Kiara put on her jacket to leave, the man handed her an envelope filled with money. "Same time next week?" he asked with a grin.
Kiara took the envelope and replied with a sly smile, "We'll see."

Back