• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Priyanka mohan's fucked by leading actor in Tamil cinema:

nn One fine day, one leading Tamil actor finished his shoot in Chennai and went back to his room in park hotel in Chennai. He was scrolling through his Instagram and he saw these pics of Priyanka mohan.

and his cock became hard, he called his PRO and asked the details about her. Priyanka mohan's fate they both had same PRO. The PRO was like, sir iam only handling her. She is very cute and hot. But she won't come for private meeting and all sir. And the actor was like, this what you said for rashmika but now she our slut right? So just make her come to my park hotel, rest I will handle. Rashmika mandhana is having sex with these two guys for last 3months and they treat her like a whore.

save image to photos

PRO calling Priyanka mohan

Priyanka mohan: Hey.. sup?

PRO: Priyo I have an interesting movie offer for you

Priyanka mohan: Really, what kind of script?

PRO: Love story like seetha Ramam. And it's an pan India film with pan Indian actor.

Priyanka mohan: woow... Thank you sooo much. When iam meeting the director?

PRO: If you are free today, I will fix it today evening in park hotel.

Priyanka mohan: yeah... Fix it.

PRO: Priyo, come in saree so that it will be comfortable for you to perform some scenes.

Priyanka mohan: okay... I will be there in saree.

PRIYANKA MOHAN ENTERS THE HOTEL, SHE MERTS THE PRO AND HE TAKES HER TO THE ROOM WHERE THE ACTOR IS STAYING. PRO OPENS THE DOOR, PRIYANKA MOHAN IS SURPRISED TO SEE THE LEADING ACTOR ???..

Priyanka mohan: Sir, it's my dream to meet you. And Pro where is the director?

PRO: Sir, will come in sometime. Till then talk with sir. I will be back with director sir.

Priyanka mohan: okayy...

Actor: Hi Priyanka how's you work?

Priyanka mohan: yeah sir its good,..

Actor: Nice, if you are facing any problem l, let me know I will help you.

Priyanka mohan: sir, in all my films directors are asking me to expose my body. That too they ask me directly that.. "Priyanka producer asked you to show your belly hole ma, and you have to shake your hip and ass near hero's face". And I will refuse it anyway. But 2years back I did a film with ***** sir. Director of that film came to my Caravan and asked the makeup team to go out and wait as he wanted to discuss about the sonshoot.He himself adjusted my costume and touched my hip and..left his index finger of his right hand in my belly hole and he was fingering me. I was not able to shout. He then licked by belly hole and fucked my belly hole with his tongue for some time.

And I pushed me away and I went to one corner of the Caravan. He warned me not to tell this to anyone. But after that he didn't do anything

Actor: Ohhhhhh... Yeah I have heard many things like this. I will save you all this. Don't worry. Have this drink untill PRO and director comes.

PRIYANKA MOHAN AND THAT ACTOR DRINKS 4 ROUNDS OF WISHKY... NOW HE SLOWLY ASKS HER ABOUT THAT INCEDENT.

Actor: Priyanka... You are looking gorgeous in this saree..

Priyanka mohan: Thank you sir.

Actor: Did you face any other Incidents after that?

Priyanka mohan: no sir.

ACTOR moves close to her and holds her shoulders and having his drink.

Actor: Priyanka.. where did he kiss you that day?

Priyanka mohan: in my belly hole sir.

Actor: I don't understand... Can you show me that spot?

Priyanka mohan: sir... This is my belly hole...his kissed and fingered me here only.

Actor: Priyanka you belly looks, ver cute...

Priyanka mohan: It's too small right? He kissed me very tight and made me cry.

Actor: can i touch it?

Priyanka mohan: No sir, ...

Actor didn't listen to her and he kept his hands in her hip and moved towards her belly hole.

share images

Priyanka mohan was fucking high and she was telling him to take his hands. But he suddenly started to poke her belly..and he started to lick her neck...

Priyanka mohan was in heaven and she was slowly moaning.

He slowly made her lay down on the bed and started to kiss her cute belly hole. He left his tongue inside her belly hole and he was licking inside her belly walls... She was jumping in the bed and morning like a bitch. Priyanka mohan pressed his head more and strated to moan loudly. AAHHHH...AHHHHHH...KISSS ME...SIR... LICK IT... SLOWLY PLSSS.. PLSSS....DONT BITE MY BELLY.. AHHHHH ... AHHHWWWWW..AWWWW... AHHH...

He started to press her boobs and he was fucking her belly with his tongue.

He goes down and remove her bottom, Priyanka mohan was semi naked. Her pussy was wet. Without wasting time, he kissed and sucked her pussy. Priyanka mohan was taken away... She was moaning and her horny side was coming out. AHH . SIR... EAT MY PUSSY HARDER.....AHHHHHHH
AHHHHAWWWAHHH....SIR... FINGER ME HARDLY.. I WANT TO CUM IN YOU MOUTH SIR...
PRIYANKA CALL ME BABY NOT SIR. PRIYANKA ALSO SATRS TO CALL HIM BABY. BABY FUCK ME WITH YOU FINGERS

Actor: you want me to finger you la..

Priyanka mohan: yeah baby ... Do it hard.. I want to cum...PLSSS...

He puts,his one finger inside her pussy and he starts slowly..she is looking at him... They both make eye contact and he increases the speed gradually.

Priyanka mohan: Baby... Yeah .. ahhh...ahhhhhh AHHHHH.... harder....harder....yeah....baby..one more finger...

Actor: bitch, you want me to tear you pussy ah?

Priyanka mohan: Iam your bitch... Fuck me and make me squirt... My holes are waiting for you... Baby... Fuck me baby...

He starts to finger her with 3fingers inside her pussy. Priyanka mohan is shouting in pain... NOO.... AHHHH.... OH MY GOD.. OH MY GOD..... YEAHHH... BABY ITS REALLY GOOD.... OOHHHH MY GOOD... IAM GONA CUM....
Priyanka mohan is shaking and suddenly she squirts in his face

Priyanka mohan is crying in pleasure.. she hugs him tightly and she is leaking heavily.. he is still pressing her pussy and making her cry...

AIYOOO..,. BABY PLS... STOP.. I NEED A BREAK .. AHHHHHHH... SIR .. I CANT TAKE IT .. WTF CALLING ME SIR AH? I GONA FUCK YOUR PUSSY AND MAKR YOU SQUIRT AGAIN.. BABY BABY.. PLSSS .. NOO NOO NOO NOO.... FUCK... ITS TOOO BIG... AHHHH.. AHHHHHHAHHHH... YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG FOR MY PUSSY...AHHHH..

Actor: Priyanka you pussy is hot inside... I want to fuck you all day...

Priyanka mohan: iam yours baby... You can fuck me whenever you want...

Actor: baby... I feel like Cumming...

Priyanka mohan: plss...don't cum inside me... I will take it in my mouth...

Actor: no I want to cum inside you my bitch....

Priyanka mohan: Aaahhhhhhh... valikudhu.... Aahhhhhhh.. no baby.. don't cum inside me...

He pulls out and pulled Priyanka mohan near him and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started to fuck... He is fucking her mouth ver hard....she is not able to breath....

Aahhhhh... Iam cum inside your mouth..... Ahhh ahhhh.... Fuck you .... ? ??????

nn One fine day, one leading Tamil actor finished his shoot in Chennai and went back to his room in park hotel in Chennai. He was scrolling through his Instagram and he saw these pics of Priyanka mohan.

and his cock became hard, he called his PRO and asked the details about her. Priyanka mohan's fate they both had same PRO. The PRO was like, sir iam only handling her. She is very cute and hot. But she won't come for private meeting and all sir. And the actor was like, this what you said for rashmika but now she our slut right? So just make her come to my park hotel, rest I will handle. Rashmika mandhana is having sex with these two guys for last 3months and they treat her like a whore.

save image to photos

PRO: Love story like seetha Ramam. And it's an pan India film with pan Indian actor.

PRO: Priyo, come in saree so that it will be comfortable for you to perform some scenes.

PRIYANKA MOHAN ENTERS THE HOTEL, SHE MERTS THE PRO AND HE TAKES HER TO THE ROOM WHERE THE ACTOR IS STAYING. PRO OPENS THE DOOR, PRIYANKA MOHAN IS SURPRISED TO SEE THE LEADING ACTOR ???..

PRO: Sir, will come in sometime. Till then talk with sir. I will be back with director sir.

Priyanka mohan: sir, in all my films directors are asking me to expose my body. That too they ask me directly that.. "Priyanka producer asked you to show your belly hole ma, and you have to shake your hip and ass near hero's face". And I will refuse it anyway. But 2years back I did a film with ***** sir. Director of that film came to my Caravan and asked the makeup team to go out and wait as he wanted to discuss about the sonshoot.He himself adjusted my costume and touched my hip and..left his index finger of his right hand in my belly hole and he was fingering me. I was not able to shout. He then licked by belly hole and fucked my belly hole with his tongue for some time.

And I pushed me away and I went to one corner of the Caravan. He warned me not to tell this to anyone. But after that he didn't do anything

Actor: Ohhhhhh... Yeah I have heard many things like this. I will save you all this. Don't worry. Have this drink untill PRO and director comes.

PRIYANKA MOHAN AND THAT ACTOR DRINKS 4 ROUNDS OF WISHKY... NOW HE SLOWLY ASKS HER ABOUT THAT INCEDENT.

Priyanka mohan: sir... This is my belly hole...his kissed and fingered me here only.

Actor didn't listen to her and he kept his hands in her hip and moved towards her belly hole.

share images

Priyanka mohan was fucking high and she was telling him to take his hands. But he suddenly started to poke her belly..and he started to lick her neck...

He slowly made her lay down on the bed and started to kiss her cute belly hole. He left his tongue inside her belly hole and he was licking inside her belly walls... She was jumping in the bed and morning like a bitch. Priyanka mohan pressed his head more and strated to moan loudly. AAHHHH...AHHHHHH...KISSS ME...SIR... LICK IT... SLOWLY PLSSS.. PLSSS....DONT BITE MY BELLY.. AHHHHH ... AHHHWWWWW..AWWWW... AHHH...

He goes down and remove her bottom, Priyanka mohan was semi naked. Her pussy was wet. Without wasting time, he kissed and sucked her pussy. Priyanka mohan was taken away... She was moaning and her horny side was coming out. AHH . SIR... EAT MY PUSSY HARDER.....AHHHHHHH
PRIYANKA CALL ME BABY NOT SIR. PRIYANKA ALSO SATRS TO CALL HIM BABY. BABY FUCK ME WITH YOU FINGERS

He puts,his one finger inside her pussy and he starts slowly..she is looking at him... They both make eye contact and he increases the speed gradually.

Priyanka mohan: Baby... Yeah .. ahhh...ahhhhhh AHHHHH.... harder....harder....yeah....baby..one more finger...

Priyanka mohan: Iam your bitch... Fuck me and make me squirt... My holes are waiting for you... Baby... Fuck me baby...

He starts to finger her with 3fingers inside her pussy. Priyanka mohan is shouting in pain... NOO.... AHHHH.... OH MY GOD.. OH MY GOD..... YEAHHH... BABY ITS REALLY GOOD.... OOHHHH MY GOOD... IAM GONA CUM....

Priyanka mohan is crying in pleasure.. she hugs him tightly and she is leaking heavily.. he is still pressing her pussy and making her cry...

AIYOOO..,. BABY PLS... STOP.. I NEED A BREAK .. AHHHHHHH... SIR .. I CANT TAKE IT .. WTF CALLING ME SIR AH? I GONA FUCK YOUR PUSSY AND MAKR YOU SQUIRT AGAIN.. BABY BABY.. PLSSS .. NOO NOO NOO NOO.... FUCK... ITS TOOO BIG... AHHHH.. AHHHHHHAHHHH... YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG FOR MY PUSSY...AHHHH..

Priyanka mohan: Aaahhhhhhh... valikudhu.... Aahhhhhhh.. no baby.. don't cum inside me...

He pulls out and pulled Priyanka mohan near him and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started to fuck... He is fucking her mouth ver hard....she is not able to breath....

I loved it... And THANK YOU so much for writing it ENGLISH..

PRIYANKA ARUL MOHAN

host a pic

Priyanka arul Mohan's first tamil was named TIKTOK, but the is not released till now due to various reasons. This film is a adult horror comedy film. 1st heroine of the film was sushma raj and second heroine was Priyanka arul mohan.

At the time of this film Priyanka mohan was a newbie. But sushma raj was little bit famous. And it was her 4th film as a lead actress. She is fucking hot and she was ready to show her body and her hot navel too.

The producer of this film is a horny man, and he have tasted and enjoyed sushma Raj's private parts many time's.
He also tried to do the same with Priyanka mohan, but she didn't allow him during auditions.

free photo web hosting

IN PRESENT DAY PRIYANKA ARUL MOHAN IS ONE OF THE LEADING ACTRESS IN TAMIL INDUSTRY. THERE IS A BUZZ THAT PRIYANKA MOHAN HAVE ASKED THE PRODUCER NOT TO RELEASE THE FILM. AS IT CONTAINS FEW INTIMATE SCENES OF HER. LIKE PRIYANKA SHOWING HER NAVEL, BELLY HOLE , LIPLOCK KISSING SCENE FOR 30SEC AND A SEMI NUDE SCENE. IF THIS MOVIE GETS RELEASED PEOPLE WILL COME TO KNOW SHE IS HIDING HER REAL FACE BY ACTING AS A HOMELY ACTRESS AND THIS WILL AFFECT HER CAREER.

PHONE CALL B/W PRIYANKA MOHAN AND PRODUCER.

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Hi sir, iam Priyanka mohan speaking.

PRODUCER: Hi, how are you Priyanka?

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Sir, i need a help from you. Please don't release TIKTOK movie. It will affect my career. At starting stage is did a role like that for chance. Now I have a homely image.

PRODUCER: Priyanka you got salary for your role na, from that the film is mine. End of the day cinema is a business. I need to see money and profit. You are in the peak of your career. So if I release our film now, I will get good collection.

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Sir, please don't. I will give you the money.

PRODUCER: Money ... But I also need some more..Do you remember your audition?

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Yes sir, what are you talking about?

PRODUCER: I asked you to come to my farm house. You rejected my offer. Do you remember?

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Yes, sir but I not that of actress.

PRODUCER: If you want me to cancel the release of our film, you have to come to my farm house this weekend.

HE HANGS THE CALL...

Priyanka mohan was in shock?????.. she was not able to take any decision. She thinks about the impact of the film gets released.

WEEKEND COMES....

Priyanka went to producers farm house. She entered the house, producer welcomed her with a hug and a lusty smile in his face. He asked her to sit in the sofa and he went in.

She was waiting in the hall, after 10mins producer came. He sat next to her and asked her, Can we watch some scenes from our film? She was really nervous because she knows what kind of scenes she acted in. Producer switched on the TV.

THE MOVIE STARTED...

Priyanka mohan was shocked ???.. In the 1st shot she was removing her T-shirt and male actor hugs her from behind. She was only with bra and bottoms.

The actor started to hug her tightly and kissed her neck. His hands grabbed her waist and it was running around her belly hole. He poked her cute belly hole and was literally fingering her belly hole. She closed her eyes, she was silently moaning.
AHHHHH.. ahhhh.. ahhhh..

Now he turned her and he went to her belly hole and he started to kiss her stomach ??????.. now he entered her belly hole with his tongue ????.. he tongue fucked her for few mins ... Priyanka mohan lost her control and she pushed his head even more deeper in her navel???... And she was moaning loudly... AHHHH.. UMMMM AHHHHHH... AHHHHH AHHHHH AHH UMMM
AHHHHHHH....UMMM HAAA. AWW.WWAHHHH.. Priyanka mohan' s belly hole was filled with his Saliva and it was pink in colour.

PRODUCER paused the movie and saw Priyanka mohan.. she was in shock ?????????. Producer asked her are you alright Priyanka? Priyanka said " I lost my control on that scene and i asked the director to remove it. He also said ok" but how this scene is in the film That to in the start itself . Iam the producer it's my decision to have which scene I want. Producer gave her a glass of vodka and made her to sit comfortably. She had two shots and watching the paused scene ?????.. producer slowly went near her and smelled her hair. She was high. Producer slowly went to her ears and said baby I want to kiss and taste your other two holes?????.. she was wet and high... He Rply was "take whatever you want and do whatever you want with me, don't release the film".

download instagram photos high quality

THE WORD WHATEVER TRIGGER HIS DIRTY MIND, HE PLANNED TO FUCK HER TILL HE LOOSES INTEREST ON HER AND HE WAS PLANNING TO MAKE MONEY WITH HER BODY.

NOW, He kissed her neck ??? and he slowly opened Priyanka mohan's shirt and he kissed her shoulders ???..

She was allowing him to do whatever he wants.. producer then licked her shoulders and went even down . And lowered her shirt and he saw her cleavage ???.. he kissed it and touched it with his hands..

Producer removed her bra and shirt. Her nipples were stiff and they were sooo hot??????... He licked her nipples slowly and started to suck it. She was getting turned on???..

His hand's went to her navel while he was sucking her boobs?????. He poked Priyanka mohan's navel and he started to finger her belly hole as in the movie.

She started to moan loudly ???AAHHH ...AAAHHH... UMMMM AHHHHH.. LICK ME PLEASE.. LICK MY DARK HOLE..
Producer removed her bottom and opened her legs, He finally saw her pussy ????.. she was fucking wet and horny.. Producer slowly touched Priyanka mohan's pussy and started to her her a massage.

She was out of the world and she was enjoying it. He slowly increased the phase... Now he rubbed Priyanka mohan's pussy in High speed and lust.. she was shaking and she pulled his and kissed him deeply ??????????.. Priyanka mohan pushed him to her pussy and pressed his head on her wet pussy.. he started to lick and taste her hot juices????????????..

instagram photo download chrome extension

NOW PRODUCER LIFTED PRIYANKA MOHAN AND CARRIED HER TO HIS BEDROOM ANS MADE HER LAY ON THE BED..

download instagram high resolution photos
Now producer removed his dress and he also become nude. He took his cock and went to Priyanka mohan's face.. she was not interested to give him a blowjob,. He saw her face and started to finger her pussy . He kept his cock near her mouth.
He kept on increasing the phase of fingering... She was moaning AHHHHH.. AHHH AWWHHHHHH.. I FEEL SOMETHING... AHHHH.. AHHH..EVEN MORE HARDER... AHHH.. AHHHH.. SHE HEARD THE SOUND OF WATER.. AHJHH..AHHHH.. AHHH .. HE FINGERED HER WITH 3 FINGERS... SHE WAS SHAKING AND SHOUTING... AHHHH. AHHH.. I FEEL SOMETHING IN MY PUSSY.. AHHHH AHHH... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.. SHE WAS SQUIRTING ????????????????..

She opened her mouth now.. she started to suck his cock slowly like a baby...

Priyanka mohan evening sucked in ball's and he was moaning in full mood.. Priyanka suck it AHHH.. BABY Yeah BABY..SIT IN MY FACE I WANT TO TASTE YOR ASS HOLE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .AHHHHH.SHE KEPT HIS BALL'S IN HER MOUTH FOR 5SECS AND KISSED HIS COCK...

she sat in his face, he 1st tounge fucked her pussy...he ear her pussy completely.. meanwhile she was giving the best blowjob ever.. perfect 69?????.
He became very horny and pushed Priyanka down and started to fuck her very hard..
priyanka mohan was shouting in pain.. AHHH AHHHH.. SLOW BABY.. AHHHHHH.. AHHWWHHHHHH.. SLOWWW. .. SHUTUP AND GET FUCKED... AHHHHHH AHHHHHHH...

He was fucking her really hard.. he was about to cum... Priyanka noticed it and pushed him away... He got angry and shouted at her... Bitch y you pushed me? Don't cum in my pussy... I can't take it... Producer looked at her in a naughty way and said.. then let me fuck you asshole. She was afraid, her anal was fresh and no have fucked her in anal. Producer pulled her and open her ass. Her ass hole was dark and filled with pussy juices ??????.. He started to lick her asshole.. Priyanka mohan was in heaven ???.. and she was enjoying it.. He made his finger wet and tried to enter eh asshole.. it was very tight.

delete repeated words

Producer asked Priyanka mohan to suck her index finger and keep it in her asshole. He asked her to touch her own asshole. She did it with hesitation. Then he asked her to penetrate her finger slowly inside her asshole. It was very tight . So he started to lick her asshole while she was penetrating her asshole?????????..

Now he took his chance and penetrate his finger in her dark asshole.. Priyanka opened her leg completely and pressed his head on her pussy.. he was fucking her darkhole with his finger and licking her pussy?????????..

Now it's time to fuck her ass with his cock. He kept his cock on the top her asshole. She was afraid of the pain.. He slowly pushed his cock in her asshole... Priyanka mohan was in pain and shouting TAKE IT OUT.. AHHHHH AHHHHH... TAKE IT OUT..... AHHWWHHH...
Producer closed her mouth and increased the phase and fucked her hard... After few minutes.. pain went away and she was enjoying her anal pleasure.

Producer sucked her boobs hard and fucked in asshole hard.. both were shouting???????????.. AHHHHHA AHHHHHAHHHHHHH..AWAHHHH.. FUCK ME HARD FUCK ME HARD .. Priyanka mohan's boobs were in red colour.. her nipples had bite marks..both oh them are heading to climax...
AHHH.. BABY.. YOU ARE SOO DEEP...YEAH PRIYANKA IAM GOING TO CUM RIGHT THERE.. AHHHHH.. AHHHHH..

PRIYANKA MOHAN: Baby please insert your tongue in my asshole and lick my inner walls.???????. please..after that you can shoot your cum in my asshole..

PRODUCER: Yes, baby.. i will lick and fuck your dark hole with my tongue ????..

PRIYANKA MOHAN: AAAHHHH.. YEAH.. YEAH..LICK IT.. LICK IT . YEAH...YEAHHH... AHHHHH.. DRILL MY ASSHOLE BABY... ????.. YEAH... IAM GONA SQUIRT... FUCK... FUCK FUCK... IAM GONA SQUIRTTTTTTTT... ?????????????????????...

BABY CUM IN MY DIRTY DARK HOLE..

FUCK BABY FUCK ME... HARDER..AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH... AHHHH... BITE ME BABY,AHHHHHH... COME ON SHOOT YOUR CUM IN MY ASSHOLE... YEAH YEAH YEAHHH????.. PRODUCER SHOUTS... PRIYANKA IAM GONA CUM....IAM GONA CUM...
PRIYANKA MOHAN: YES BABY.. SHOOT IT .... MAKE MY ASSHOLE DIRTY...FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

PRODUCER SHOOTS HIM CUM INSIDE HER DARK ASSHOLE????????...

THEY BOTH HUG TIGHTLY.. HIS COCK IS STILL IN HER ASSHOLE...

NEXT PART SOON....
Ohh my godd , that was brilliant

save image to photos

share images

Wowww yess?

Back