• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Priyanka mohan's fucked by leading actor in Tamil cinema:

nn One fine day, one leading Tamil actor finished his shoot in Chennai and went back to his room in park hotel in Chennai. He was scrolling through his Instagram and he saw these pics of Priyanka mohan.

and his cock became hard, he called his PRO and asked the details about her. Priyanka mohan's fate they both had same PRO. The PRO was like, sir iam only handling her. She is very cute and hot. But she won't come for private meeting and all sir. And the actor was like, this what you said for rashmika but now she our slut right? So just make her come to my park hotel, rest I will handle. Rashmika mandhana is having sex with these two guys for last 3months and they treat her like a whore.

save image to photos

PRO calling Priyanka mohan

Priyanka mohan: Hey.. sup?

PRO: Priyo I have an interesting movie offer for you

Priyanka mohan: Really, what kind of script?

PRO: Love story like seetha Ramam. And it's an pan India film with pan Indian actor.

Priyanka mohan: woow... Thank you sooo much. When iam meeting the director?

PRO: If you are free today, I will fix it today evening in park hotel.

Priyanka mohan: yeah... Fix it.

PRO: Priyo, come in saree so that it will be comfortable for you to perform some scenes.

Priyanka mohan: okay... I will be there in saree.

PRIYANKA MOHAN ENTERS THE HOTEL, SHE MERTS THE PRO AND HE TAKES HER TO THE ROOM WHERE THE ACTOR IS STAYING. PRO OPENS THE DOOR, PRIYANKA MOHAN IS SURPRISED TO SEE THE LEADING ACTOR ???..

Priyanka mohan: Sir, it's my dream to meet you. And Pro where is the director?

PRO: Sir, will come in sometime. Till then talk with sir. I will be back with director sir.

Priyanka mohan: okayy...

Actor: Hi Priyanka how's you work?

Priyanka mohan: yeah sir its good,..

Actor: Nice, if you are facing any problem l, let me know I will help you.

Priyanka mohan: sir, in all my films directors are asking me to expose my body. That too they ask me directly that.. "Priyanka producer asked you to show your belly hole ma, and you have to shake your hip and ass near hero's face". And I will refuse it anyway. But 2years back I did a film with ***** sir. Director of that film came to my Caravan and asked the makeup team to go out and wait as he wanted to discuss about the sonshoot.He himself adjusted my costume and touched my hip and..left his index finger of his right hand in my belly hole and he was fingering me. I was not able to shout. He then licked by belly hole and fucked my belly hole with his tongue for some time.

And I pushed me away and I went to one corner of the Caravan. He warned me not to tell this to anyone. But after that he didn't do anything

Actor: Ohhhhhh... Yeah I have heard many things like this. I will save you all this. Don't worry. Have this drink untill PRO and director comes.

PRIYANKA MOHAN AND THAT ACTOR DRINKS 4 ROUNDS OF WISHKY... NOW HE SLOWLY ASKS HER ABOUT THAT INCEDENT.

Actor: Priyanka... You are looking gorgeous in this saree..

Priyanka mohan: Thank you sir.

Actor: Did you face any other Incidents after that?

Priyanka mohan: no sir.

ACTOR moves close to her and holds her shoulders and having his drink.

Actor: Priyanka.. where did he kiss you that day?

Priyanka mohan: in my belly hole sir.

Actor: I don't understand... Can you show me that spot?

Priyanka mohan: sir... This is my belly hole...his kissed and fingered me here only.

Actor: Priyanka you belly looks, ver cute...

Priyanka mohan: It's too small right? He kissed me very tight and made me cry.

Actor: can i touch it?

Priyanka mohan: No sir, ...

Actor didn't listen to her and he kept his hands in her hip and moved towards her belly hole.

share images

Priyanka mohan was fucking high and she was telling him to take his hands. But he suddenly started to poke her belly..and he started to lick her neck...

Priyanka mohan was in heaven and she was slowly moaning.

He slowly made her lay down on the bed and started to kiss her cute belly hole. He left his tongue inside her belly hole and he was licking inside her belly walls... She was jumping in the bed and morning like a bitch. Priyanka mohan pressed his head more and strated to moan loudly. AAHHHH...AHHHHHH...KISSS ME...SIR... LICK IT... SLOWLY PLSSS.. PLSSS....DONT BITE MY BELLY.. AHHHHH ... AHHHWWWWW..AWWWW... AHHH...

He started to press her boobs and he was fucking her belly with his tongue.

He goes down and remove her bottom, Priyanka mohan was semi naked. Her pussy was wet. Without wasting time, he kissed and sucked her pussy. Priyanka mohan was taken away... She was moaning and her horny side was coming out. AHH . SIR... EAT MY PUSSY HARDER.....AHHHHHHH
AHHHHAWWWAHHH....SIR... FINGER ME HARDLY.. I WANT TO CUM IN YOU MOUTH SIR...
PRIYANKA CALL ME BABY NOT SIR. PRIYANKA ALSO SATRS TO CALL HIM BABY. BABY FUCK ME WITH YOU FINGERS

Actor: you want me to finger you la..

Priyanka mohan: yeah baby ... Do it hard.. I want to cum...PLSSS...

He puts,his one finger inside her pussy and he starts slowly..she is looking at him... They both make eye contact and he increases the speed gradually.

Priyanka mohan: Baby... Yeah .. ahhh...ahhhhhh AHHHHH.... harder....harder....yeah....baby..one more finger...

Actor: bitch, you want me to tear you pussy ah?

Priyanka mohan: Iam your bitch... Fuck me and make me squirt... My holes are waiting for you... Baby... Fuck me baby...

He starts to finger her with 3fingers inside her pussy. Priyanka mohan is shouting in pain... NOO.... AHHHH.... OH MY GOD.. OH MY GOD..... YEAHHH... BABY ITS REALLY GOOD.... OOHHHH MY GOOD... IAM GONA CUM....
Priyanka mohan is shaking and suddenly she squirts in his face

Priyanka mohan is crying in pleasure.. she hugs him tightly and she is leaking heavily.. he is still pressing her pussy and making her cry...

AIYOOO..,. BABY PLS... STOP.. I NEED A BREAK .. AHHHHHHH... SIR .. I CANT TAKE IT .. WTF CALLING ME SIR AH? I GONA FUCK YOUR PUSSY AND MAKR YOU SQUIRT AGAIN.. BABY BABY.. PLSSS .. NOO NOO NOO NOO.... FUCK... ITS TOOO BIG... AHHHH.. AHHHHHHAHHHH... YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG FOR MY PUSSY...AHHHH..

Actor: Priyanka you pussy is hot inside... I want to fuck you all day...

Priyanka mohan: iam yours baby... You can fuck me whenever you want...

Actor: baby... I feel like Cumming...

Priyanka mohan: plss...don't cum inside me... I will take it in my mouth...

Actor: no I want to cum inside you my bitch....

Priyanka mohan: Aaahhhhhhh... valikudhu.... Aahhhhhhh.. no baby.. don't cum inside me...

He pulls out and pulled Priyanka mohan near him and inserted his dick inside her mouth and started to fuck... He is fucking her mouth ver hard....she is not able to breath....

Aahhhhh... Iam cum inside your mouth..... Ahhh ahhhh.... Fuck you .... ? ??????

I loved it... And THANK YOU so much for writing it ENGLISH..

Ohh my godd , that was brilliant

Wowww yess?