• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Adventures of beautiful wife Priya

Priya was a south indian but born and raised in Noida and now teaches in college a: a teacher. At 5'7" with a very athletic body, she was considered gorgeous and the sexiest teacher in the college. Priya had browr eyes and black hair. She had a small nose, perky ears that stood out little and slightly pink lips, which drove men crazy because the made her appear wanton and very sensual. Priya was happily married woman and Tarun worked as a Senior manager with a multinational company in Delhi. They got married five years back when Priya was 23 and Tarun was 24.

Priya was a south indian but born and raised in Noida and now teaches in college a: a teacher. At 5'7" with a very athletic body, she was considered gorgeous and the sexiest teacher in the college. Priya had browr eyes and black hair. She had a small nose, perky ears that stood out little and slightly pink lips, which drove men crazy because the made her appear wanton and very sensual. Priya was happily married woman and Tarun worked as a Senior manager with a multinational company in Delhi. They got married five years back when Priya was 23 and Tarun was 24.

Superb 🤩
Waiting for next

The marriage was love cum alanged by their parents as Priya was in love with Tarun when she was studying along with him. They lived in Noida city near Delhi, in two-bedroom flat in a nice apartment building which was rented place by Tarun. They were saving for down payment of their own flat and Priya

was working hard and looking forward to prove her worth in college to establish herself and get raise in her career and contribute towards building new sweet home which she dreamed.

By looks, Priya was well built, with luscious boobs and nipples. Priya had been married for 5 years. She never had considered having an affair, few men or students who tried regretted as Priya was known as strict person and in total control of her life and was rude at times and outspoken who tried to flirt with her. She was very happy with her husband and loved reading books and spending her time with family. Priya and Tarun during the college vacation visited Goa and had good time and after enjoying it was time for them to be back to work. Priya in the morning looked at herself in the full length mirror admiring herself thinking of the first day to college. Priya picked up her keys and bag and made her way out the door

Last edited:
The drive to college was short with no traffic and reaching the college, she pulled in to her usual parking space and got out of the car. Just when she was about to press the button to close the central locks, she remembered she had left some books on the passenger seat and, opened the door and reached across to pick them up. Almost as soon as she leaned forward she realized her skirts rose upwards the back of her thighs and exposing her slender legs. Also same time the breeze that had caressed her face when she bend suddenly reappeared and flipped the thin cotton of her dress up, exposing her firm bottom cheeks.
Priya had chosen to wear a tiny white thong and the thin strap at the back had stick between her cheeks during her drive. If anyone had been standing behind her would have thought she was naked from the waist down Pushing her dress down with one hand.

Last edited:
straightening up and locking the car once more not realizing someone was watching her all this time. Her face was blushing at the thought of the inadvertent exposure but she was shocked when she turned round to find some student standing there looking at her. Her face burned a deeper shade of red as he grinned at her and, even though the student never uttered a word before walking away, Priya little scared drop her books little shocked. She realized he had a good look at her thighs and exposed ass. She quickly gathered her books and brushed the incident and did not give much thought about it more than accident as she walked passed him looking back to see who he was

Part 2. Priya new student Tushar

Tushar was one of the most physically attractive boys in the college. He was taller with handsome personality. He was outspoken and due to his rich background and upbringing cared less about rules and was troublemaker at times. Tushar friends were Sandeep, Arun, Ravi, Renu and Shama. They were close and private group. Tushar had just moved from other college and he was intelligent and smart and was good in studies and curricular activities. Tushar was at the right place at the right time as he saw Priya bending to pick up something from the car and had pretty much good view of her milky thighs and curvy ass. Tushar was fascinated by her looks and her milky white ass. Tushar had a hard time trying not to think about it, although Priya was in her late 20s she had body of college girl.

Priyas first day in college went fairly smoothly-it was the same students she had known last year with few new faces around, so they all knew what to expect from her. Priya was the kind of teacher that was loved by the good, well-behaved students, and hated by the troublemakers, for she had a reputation for not taking any crap from them, and enforcing her rules and handling her own discipline and because of her tough reputation, most students didn't even bother misbehaving in her class, they either showed up and listened or didn't show up at all. To the good students, however, she was more of a friend, a mentor, someone they could feel comfortable talking to at times as she was ready to help anyone. The bell rang and the students quickly got up and went down the hall for their next class. As she was busy in her next class she got message to meet Mr. Roy in his cabin. Priya quickly made her way to his office after the class. Mr. Roy welcomed Priya to his room and said I have called you and Professor Ratna as I need your help since I have been asked by the management to work on Inter-college drama competition. As you all know one of our Director who is also well know Bollywood personality is not happy as from last 3-4 years we are not even able to make it to top three performances. I wanted to talk to both of you on this. As you know Ratna has been looking after the cultural activity and drama group and I wish to make some changes considering the management is very serious and there is pressure on me to make it at least to top three if not win the competition. Ratna interrupted "Yes Roy Sir, it is. This year, I am positive we will be able to win it." Ratna said, trying to project optimism. How exactly are you planning to do that? Well, I have been able to establish a decent relationship with the drama team and they are coming around to the fact that...." Don't give me usual talks, Ratna Mam. Mr. Roy said. "What is going to be different this year?" For last few years we are still not able to make it even in nominations of the competition. I very well understand that in recent times your performance has been one of the best Professors in this college when it comes to teaching. Ratna Mam, don't get me wrong. I respect and admire your work and know that you are an invaluable asset to this college. Your students have made to the toppers list every year more than any other faculty students but I would like this time around to pass the cultural activity and drama responsibility to Priya. Priya moved in her chair and sat up at the mention of her name. Priya looked at Mr. Roy and said, I don't know if that's a good idea plus it would be very short time for me to take it now. Ratna Mam has been working on the team and I am sure this year...."

Last edited:
Mr. Roy interjected her and said she will be busy with extra classes because she has been doing an amazing job teaching physics. And the most important we are adding her the responsibility for third year students for physics. No offense Ratna Mam, but I think you have better chance at working with those students and come up with flying colors. We can transfer some of Priya's lecture to you and give her responsibility for the play this year. I have gone through her experience and she was active member in her college life participating in plays and even managing them. I think she would be the best choice to manage it this year. If Miss Priya you do not mind, I am okay with it too, Ratna said and sat back looking happy. It's decided then. Priya, you will lead the drama group this year for inter-college competition. Mr. Roy wished Priya good luck and mentioned he has high hope from her for the Inter-college competition. "Thanks Mr. Roy." Priya said. Mr. Roy looked at her and said I am very much certain that you will be working hard on that and if we make it to the top three at least I will make sure you are promoted next year as Head of the Cultural department. Then he turned his attention to Ratna and gave her letter of promotion and said college management has put you added responsibility of final Year physics classes and from now you are promoted to Head of Physics department. Ratna was very happy and thanked Mr. Roy. Ratna and Priya walked out of the office and she looked at Priya and said to be very honest I think this is good decision as it is not really my strength plus I never enjoyed it but now I can focus more on the classes with this added responsibility. Priya thanked and congratulated her and said I understand but I may need your help to understand things around the drama group. Ratna said sure I will introduce you today itself with the group so you can take over as you got only two months to prepare, as they returned back to their respective classes.

Priya was walking through the hall as student walked and pass by her. Tushar was standing in the corner and watching Priya walking towards her next class. Priya was not used to student looking at her so intently and was little unprepared for the way Tushar was staring at her. Priya saw him and suddenly remembered he was the same guy accidentally she had exposed in the parking as he kept staring at her without taking his eyes off her. Priya got little conscious and nervous watching him staring at her intentionally. She thought since he was in his teenage he must have hard time to forget what he saw in the morning. She looked at him watching her intently while talking to his friend saying "Isn't she the most beautiful teacher we have in this college. Man she has got sexy figure" said the other as she passed him. Priya heard Tushar and just blushed with the praise she got from him. As the day passed by it was her final class and Ratna was waiting for her as she took her to the drama group and introduced her to them and quickly and moved out for her next class. As she looked at the class she was pleased by looking at the numbers who had volunteered. As she walked in all greeted her and she also smiled and acknowledged them and took her seat. She noticed Tushar was also there in the class staring at her again. She introduced herself to the students and said this year college management wanted her to work with the group to set up play and to participate and win the competition. She also reminded them the college was once very famous in cultural activities and had won awards but unfortunately from past 5 years they did not stand even in TOP 5 and the responsibility to change that was given to her by the college management. She looked at the students and said I am very much sure if we perform and work as team we can change that. Tushar was listening to her intently but at the same time had smug on his face. Priya could see him smiling and was little angry with this attitude towards her so she ignored looking at him but still could not manage to take her eyes of him. Priya despised him as he was drooling her from top to bottom. Soon all the students introduce themselves to her and finally before she could dismiss the class she asked all the students to write on piece of paper for reason in there interest to attend drama class and there experience. All the students wrote and passed the piece of the paper back to her. She dismissed the class as students left the room and she was alone in the class room going through each one piece of paper reading intently. Her attention turned to note from Tushar who had wrote in his answer "The first time I saw you I fell in love with you. I will help you to win the competition and in return I just want to be your boyfriend. Priya was shocked by the note and was angry. It was first time ever she had such instance or some student saying such things to her so openly. Priya thought for a while and decided to handle the issue her way with Tushar and confront him by warning him rather than bringing it to the notice of college management. She did not wanted to complain Mr. Roy as she did not wanted him to think she is not able to handle the responsibility with first day itself complaining about someone in the drama group.

After an hour finishing her other classes, Priya walked to her car and found Tushar standing in the parking lot. It seems he was waiting for her and Priya felt as if she was trailed by him and before she could speak or say something to him she heard Tushar voice
Tushar: "Hi"
Hi," said Priya angrily. Before she could bring the topic about the note Tushar asked her if he had gone through the note.
Priya looked at him and said listen, I respect your honesty and shameless attitude towards your teacher with sarcasm . I did nothing to escalate and report you to the management. But don't take it other way. I am warning you not to repeat such things and I don't wish to ruin your career but don't try to repeat it again. Tushar said "I am sorry if I hurt you, but believe me I just wanted to be honest to your question as you had asked. I meant every word of it and I can help you in winning the competition. Tushar looked at her brazenly as Priya was trying to control her anger and not to shout on him as she was shocked by Tushar confidence. Priya still not able to come to the terms to handle him, Tushar said don't mind for being straight forward, but you are really beautiful.

Finally she decided enough is enough and looked at Tushar and said stop flirting and behave yourself as she looked at him angrily. I am not one of teenage college girls that you are proposing or flirting since this is first time let me tell you I will let you go away with warning for now but if you are going to repeat this I will need to talk to college management. I am sorry Priya mam, but when I saw you the first time I was bound to get attracted to you. You are more beautiful than any one of the girls here studying in the college or I have ever seen. The word beautiful made Priya blush a bit and her cheeks became pink as a smile appeared on her face listening to him praising her beauty comparing with college girls much young to her age. Priya recovered quickly and managed to look at him and said "That's enough!" I don't know who you think you are? I don't know what you think and I really don't care. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from you and I don’t require you to win the competition and consider this final warning as she got in her car and drove away little angry. As she drove away she thought to herself and said I don’t need guys like him who are utter shameless in my class. She was very shocked as it was first time someone in her student has behaved with her in such way. Priya on the way home thought about how to handle this problem, surprisingly she was flattered that a student would find her attractive than any other college girl. She was unsure how to deal with the situation and thought she could not allow him to talk to her this way and decided to dealt with it firmly if he is going to repeat the same. Should she call his parents and talk to them about it, should she talk to college management about it Priya thought while driving if he repeats. This was definitely a tricky situation to handle; she did not wanted to punish Tushar or make him suffer as it was his first mistake and right away by talking to the college management would complicate things and may get him in thrown out which she would not like.

On the other hand, Tushar meanwhile was trying to figure a way to get close to Priya now that he had confessed to her his feelings. Now all he could think of was how to develop a plan to make her fall for him and dance to his tunes. Tushar had set his eye on Priya and his lust for her had been growing inside him and he loved the challenge around it. Tushar found her attractive and she had a beautiful woman's body as well. He thought about her long legs, her perfect round ass, her breast looked like they would fit perfectly in his hands. Fuck, he wanted to seduce her! He was planning how? Tushar loved the challenge and decided to work on it and move slowly with her. Priya reached home and was excited about the offer Mr. Roy had provided and same time thinking about Tushar and in her thoughts forgot to switch the cars headlights. She was working hard and wanted opportunity to prove her mettle and this was her chance to prove. The promotion would definitely help her.

Tarun was also back from the office and after finishing dinner they sat together to talk as Priya was excited to tell Tarun about the opportunity which she was looking for from long time.
Tarun: So darling, how was your first day in college?
Priya: It was kind of exciting. I want to talk to you about it and was waiting for you. I may need your help.
Tarun: Of course, what is it?
Today Mr. Roy spoke to me and he has given me responsibility of managing the college play and leading the inter college competition this year.
Oh! That's nice. Tarun said in a neutral tone. What kind of a play?
Priya explained him the whole sequence when she felt Tarun hand wander over her shoulder and slipping towards her waist. She brushed his hand away.
Hey I am telling you something important sweety...and you seem to be in different world. Tarun said don't be mad I am listening to you...as he slipped his hand over her smooth buttocks covered in the nighty. Like I said, this will be great opportunity for me but I may need to spend more time in college after lectures for the drama rehearsals.
That is fine with me if it makes you happy and I am sure you can manage the play and it is nice opportunity go for it. I am sure you will come up with flying colors and help them win the competition. Thanks but I want you to help me like old times in college with the planning. Sure he said and quickly slipped his hand inside Priya night dress and started fondling her soft ass and with his other hand he grabbed the perfect boobs standing tall on her chest. Priya breathed heavily and her pussy started to get moist with Tarun playing with her. Tarun also wasted no time and lifted her legs and spread them wide and placed his cock near her pussy and pushed it in without waiting for her to get ready for the penetration. Ahhh... Priya screamed as she felt slight pain due to dryness and not completely ready for it and scratched his back with her nails, fuck me hard Tarun she said moving her hips.
Tarun started to bang her in earnest and her eyeballs rolled back into her sockets in ecstasy. She bucked her hips to match his strokes and urged him to go harder. Suddenly she felt his cock swell and started to fill her pussy with his cum. She clutched hard at his shoulders and her mind screamed more but he started to slow down and soon rested on top of her. Tarun rolled over to his side while she was still burning and wanting more but she knew it was the end and nothing she could do to make her satisfied. Tarun quickly fell asleep while Priya was touch disappointed and wanted more.

Last edited:
Back