• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
What are the prompts you're using?
a lot of people are asking me on how to make these fakes so i decided to make a short tutorial feel free to ask questions

I use GTM_UltimateBlend_inpainting_v3 and urpm inpaint in stable diffusion alternatively you can get those in civitai and put that as the model and go to inpaint in image to image and mask out the area your want to modify like this

for this i used gtm inpaint

with the settings

change the width,height, to fit the size of the image

now click generate

the prompts i used:(change these as your liking)

postive:
8k, ultra realistic, photorealistic, RAW photo of a naked woman, nude,detailed body,(skin pores, skin imperfections), breasts, perfect breasts, detailed breasts, perfect areola, realistic breasts, perfect pussy, pussy, detailed pussy, realistic pussy,realistic areola

negative:
(ugly:1.3), (duplicate:1.3), (morbid), (mutilated), out of frame,(deformed:1.3), (amputee:1.3), blurry, bad anatomy, bad proportions, (extra limbs),(disfigured:1.3), gross proportions, (malformed limbs),extra fingers, mutated hands, (poorly drawn hands),(missing arms),(extra arms),mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers),(missing legs), (extra legs),3d max, desaturated, low resolution, (worst quality, low quality, normal quality:2), cropped, grotesque, ugly, obese,fused limbs

and finally you will get something like this:

a lot of people are asking me on how to make these fakes so i decided to make a short tutorial feel free to ask questions

I use GTM_UltimateBlend_inpainting_v3 and urpm inpaint in stable diffusion alternatively you can get those in civitai and put that as the model and go to inpaint in image to image and mask out the area your want to modify like this

for this i used gtm inpaint

with the settings

change the width,height, to fit the size of the image

now click generate

the prompts i used:(change these as your liking)

postive:
8k, ultra realistic, photorealistic, RAW photo of a naked woman, nude,detailed body,(skin pores, skin imperfections), breasts, perfect breasts, detailed breasts, perfect areola, realistic breasts, perfect pussy, pussy, detailed pussy, realistic pussy,realistic areola

negative:
(ugly:1.3), (duplicate:1.3), (morbid), (mutilated), out of frame,(deformed:1.3), (amputee:1.3), blurry, bad anatomy, bad proportions, (extra limbs),(disfigured:1.3), gross proportions, (malformed limbs),extra fingers, mutated hands, (poorly drawn hands),(missing arms),(extra arms),mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers),(missing legs), (extra legs),3d max, desaturated, low resolution, (worst quality, low quality, normal quality:2), cropped, grotesque, ugly, obese,fused limbs

and finally you will get something like this:

You are doing a great job and the way you have explained everything with an example is appreciable. It only shows your humility and no arrogance. Thanks

Back