• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress AI fakes galore.. fantasies of a curious mind!!

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

Scorpi0n

Exclusive Faker
Premium member
Pro Faker
Very Active Member
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hello everyone - I have been a curious and vivid fan of this forum for last few years. I have seen so much of hard work being put by all fakers (newbies to pros) and was in a very slow process of learning the art. Its the day where I bring forward the fantasies of a curious mind and share the work..

Thanks to all of you fakers from whom I have learnt a lot and special mention to @MrGhostRider !!

Please note that all work shared are using AI+masked inpainting and few touched up in photoshop. I use Mage.Space pro to achieve the results. I hope people enjoy the work. I am an absolute newbie and hence I am not sure I would be able to cater to requests immediately however, as the skills improve - I would let all know when I am ready to take requests.

For now - I wont be working on requests but feel free to leave Name in the comments which you wish and I will give it an honest attempt.
Please refrain from any personal requests or under age or minor requests.

Final-logo.png
-- Scorpi0n

Starting with one of the most gorgeous curiosity this mind carries --- Rakul

But then, Mouni Roy hounds the curious mind all the time....

Ohh did I just see someone cheering in a match?? ------- yes that is her Priety

Let me know what do you all think? I will be back with new posts again & very soon!!

Madhuri Dixit bikini please
I am working on few.. but i hope you wont be disappointed as they arent in bikini but saree pics.. will be posting soon

Sunday keeps the mind wandering for so much... like morning it went to Madhuri... and it included a request from yesterday as well

image sharing sites

And then moved on to Raveena

Afternoon was all about Tamanna

And it continues with Simrann K

And the night is reserved for Vansheen V

Back