• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! If you're requesting then request with some respect. He's a good dude that doesn't give you the right to show disrespect. It takes a lot of effort and time. He's even doing it for free and we should be grateful that he even takes requests.

true true... thanks...

the thing is, i would love to entertain all requests, but video editing is tricky... this is not just face swap...

Stable diffusion is still getting confused with hands/fingers, when the body turns... there are a lot of limitations to edit the videos in my workflow... and yes it takes quite some time to do them too...

also "Not all clips are editable" ---- sometimes they just dont work hehe...

i saw someone ask for samantha doing squats... but the base video quality was bad... so i had to wait till i got my hands on some good quality... and vola.. she is working out topless now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back