• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

yes.. of course... how could i leave the notorious "Serial Kisser" emrran .. pity i could get my hands on only one 4k video :(

tanushree
Bro .... you have created THE BEST FAKE I've ever seen!!!! You have done what we guys only imagined of this song 😍
This fake of Tanushree Dutta will go down in history of Desifakes 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡

yes.. of course... how could i leave the notorious "Serial Kisser" emrran .. pity i could get my hands on only one 4k video :(

tanushree

Try to release mp4 version with audio for few edits also like this one...it will make it more immersive... Also keep logo strip small or put it on the edges if you don't want to completely remove it. Thanks

Dear@ellesar this kind of full nuudsss body are not attracting. That pakaa local was best though.. personally I am expecting the quality edits from you bcz u have previously done tremendous edits many time.
that is not up to me... if they are wearing a top and bottom, its easy to mask the top... if they are wearing a full dress, then i gotta mask full dress

Back