• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trisha Krishnan

I usually do undressing clips, saree removal , shirt / jacket removal...

so, wanted to do something different... so i made a putting on shirt clip..... hehe sadly i couldnt get the quality of image i would like... but still was a fun experiment

Trisha Krishnan

so, wanted to do something different... so i made a putting on shirt clip..... hehe sadly i couldnt get the quality of image i would like... but still was a fun experiment

Amazing please make sriya sharma

Trisha Krishnan

Like your commitment towards your followers..... personally I don't like faceswap which you don't create in this thread...love to see real videos with body swap...and one request many times you make actress pink nipples,try to avoid pink nipples ; bcz it doesn't suits Indian actress... can't you make it brown!

and one request many times you make actress pink nipples,try to avoid pink nipples ; bcz it doesn't suits Indian actress... can't you make it brown!
i tried... adding black or brown Nipple / areolas will be easy in image inpainting.... but with animatediff, it does not happen that way... you wouldnt believe... sometimes, i take the base video, crate another video where the dress is skin colour, then use it to nudify... so i am greatful if the nipple is properly formed at all... so i never thought about the colour...

but i think i can try colour correction in davinci resolve... let me give it a try ... am working on an old video.. malaika walking the ramp in a blue tiny bikini... let me try that

This is super hot ....

selection of scene was impeccable....

This is actually a repetition... i first saw this on C7Y's thread.... i was trying to look at his thread, but the links were all inactive... it took me a while to find a HD print of this ramp walk... and then i wasted no time re creating it... in a way it is a tribute to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back