• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI Generated Nudified videos and GiFs

The kamamaharni is totally slaying and ruling the brain heart and dicks of every man by her ethereal beauty heavenly body and cum worthy hole by this she can leak litres of cum of any man becomes slave and knee down to her for worshipping her. Wanna more of her the sex goddess queen seductress sexiest Beauty kamamahrani

Not to demean your hard work but please take it as a feedback. Your older gifs looked more natural, current ones like cartoonish. Same goes for the nipple shape, older one was better, the newer ones don't look as good. Its maybe due to change of models you're using for breasts (I guess).

I'd advice you to shift back and forth and ask for feedback as to which one looks better, the newer one or the older one.

This looks more natural and more erotic. Plus these are the ideal nipples.

This looks more cartoonish and less sexy also the nipple aren't that great looking either.

Best of luck, your work is awesome.

Last edited:
Shreya and Mouni Roy
Pls make more post of both seductress sexiest Beauty queens and sex goddess. Want to do threesome with them. They are my most favourite actress and fap queen cum drainer with heavenly body beauty and hole cumworthy . Wanna see both in sanskari suhagan dulhan look with wearing sindur mangalsutra bindi nosering lipstick chudha earing kajal kamarbandh as newly wed, marriage material, hot sexy sluty housewife, homely housewife, and gf look . Shriya the kamamaharni and Mouni the kamamaharni

true true... thanks...

the thing is, i would love to entertain all requests, but video editing is tricky... this is not just face swap...

Stable diffusion is still getting confused with hands/fingers, when the body turns... there are a lot of limitations to edit the videos in my workflow... and yes it takes quite some time to do them too...

also "Not all clips are editable" ---- sometimes they just dont work hehe...

i saw someone ask for samantha doing squats... but the base video quality was bad... so i had to wait till i got my hands on some good quality... and vola.. she is working out topless now :)

Bro we love and respect you and your work I make some so I know how much pain is this most off ai got wrong and we have to do it again and your work is just like butter tnx for your effort don't take a shit about those who order it's a place for request and behavior nor you won't give their desire 🙋🏽‍♂️

Back