• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake AI strips your favorite actress nude - creeper

Mrunal Thakur
E1v4J.jpg
🔥 Hot😍 🔥

Hi Guys, Regarding models, prompts and settings read on below

1) I mainly use URPM v1.3 and clarity v2

2) Prompts - For example you select URPM, go to URPM civitai page and look for the type of image which you want and copy the same details and try tinkering with words and settings until you get satisfactory image. Read about keyword weights and try tinkering with that.

3) Its not just prompts, If you want to get realistic images you need loras, textual-inversion and many other things, there is no one trick which applies to all images. I usually would need to mess around for more than 30 mins for a decent pic

4) For questions regarding if this can be done on mobiles, I dont know if its possible in mobile. There might be some paid apps.

Hope it answers your questions simply there is no trick you need to trial and error until u get the results. Everything you need is a simple search in google.

Back