• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
So the first post on this thread will be on:-

SARA TENDULKAR

This is how Sachin and Sara pose in front of camera when on a vacation:-

Meanwhile this is what he does with her after reaching the hotel bedroom :-

Guys please show your love & reactions on the post. More posts like this will be coming in future.
You can also suggest me scenarios and Ideas for making fakes.

You can request here or DM me for any Personal fakes or fakes on anybody you want.....

Make Dia Mirza with blacked bbc guy
DIA MIRZA (Part-1)
When Dia Mirza was renovating a house that she had just bought to live with her husband. She found a black construction worker working late at night. She got instantly seduced by his bulky body and large muscles.

She then requested the guy to help with her unsatisfied desires as she hadn't fucked in a long time and seeing such a fine guy near her had made her desires go over the roof. She anyhow wanted relief from her pent-up sexual frustration, so she offered the guy that he can do anything he wants with her and if she gets satisfied she will give herself to him whenever he wants.

The black guy accepted the deal and they moved to the bed.. where Dia placed her hands on his huge cock to feel and then unzipped him. She was shocked by his size and intrigued to know how it tastes. So she sucked it afterwards to make it wet enough to penetrate her small holes.

After a while of getting his cock sucked and foreplay, the black guy now got horny and lifted Dia up in his huge arms. He easily carried her to the window on the side of the bed and in standing position inserted his huge dick inside of her. He started fucking her roughly while slapping and choking her.

After some rough pounding, he moved Dia to the bed and started fucking her harder & rougher than before. But this time Dia had also started enjoying the pounding she was getting. This was the best fuck of Dia's life. She was feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure that she had almost become senseless.

He abused and slapped Dia while destroying her fuckholes and she was so cock drunk that she was not even able to clearly process what was happening.

The guy fucked Dia like some whore and then even without asking he came deep inside of her. After almost impregnating her, he was satisfied and he stood up and told Dia that " Bitch you had promised that if I fucked you good you will become my whore, so from now on I am going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want". He then left the house promising to come back again while Dia was laying on the bed senseless after having the fuck of her life.

DIA MIRZA (Part-1)
When Dia Mirza was renovating a house that she had just bought to live with her husband. She found a black construction worker working late at night. She got instantly seduced by his bulky body and large muscles.

She then requested the guy to help with her unsatisfied desires as she hadn't fucked in a long time and seeing such a fine guy near her had made her desires go over the roof. She anyhow wanted relief from her pent-up sexual frustration, so she offered the guy that he can do anything he wants with her and if she gets satisfied she will give herself to him whenever he wants.

The black guy accepted the deal and they moved to the bed.. where Dia placed her hands on his huge cock to feel and then unzipped him. She was shocked by his size and intrigued to know how it tastes. So she sucked it afterwards to make it wet enough to penetrate her small holes.

After a while of getting his cock sucked and foreplay, the black guy now got horny and lifted Dia up in his huge arms. He easily carried her to the window on the side of the bed and in standing position inserted his huge dick inside of her. He started fucking her roughly while slapping and choking her.

After some rough pounding, he moved Dia to the bed and started fucking her harder & rougher than before. But this time Dia had also started enjoying the pounding she was getting. This was the best fuck of Dia's life. She was feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure that she had almost become senseless.

He abused and slapped Dia while destroying her fuckholes and she was so cock drunk that she was not even able to clearly process what was happening.

The guy fucked Dia like some whore and then even without asking he came deep inside of her. After almost impregnating her, he was satisfied and he stood up and told Dia that " Bitch you had promised that if I fucked you good you will become my whore, so from now on I am going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want". He then left the house promising to come back again while Dia was laying on the bed senseless after having the fuck of her life.
So guys as one of you had requested, I have posted a small story on Dia Mirza. This is my first time uploading something like this so please tell me if you liked it or not and should I post the fakes with some story or context to make it more enjoyable or I should just upload the requested deepfake pics directly.
This is the first part and I will be making another part of this and will be uploading soon. Till then please enjoy this and show your love and reactions on this post.

If you want me to make more fakes on anybody you want, you can request on this thread or DM me.

So guys as one of you had requested, I have posted a small story on Dia Mirza. This is my first time uploading something like this so please tell me if you liked it or not and should I post the fakes with some story or context to make it more enjoyable or I should just upload the requested deepfake pics directly.
This is the first part and I will be making another part of this and will be uploading soon. Till then please enjoy this and show your love and reactions on this post.

If you want me to make more fakes on anybody you want, you can request on this thread or DM me.
Make deepfake videos on her with blacked bbc

So the first post on this thread will be on:-

SARA TENDULKAR

This is how Sachin and Sara pose in front of camera when on a vacation:-

Meanwhile this is what he does with her after reaching the hotel bedroom :-

200w.gif

Brother's Selection ( ft. Sara Tendulkar)

Arjun Tendulkar( son of sachin tendulkar & brother of sara tendulkar) was not getting selected for the playing XI in the Mumbai Indians IPL team. So Arjun was very sad & he knew the only person who could convince the MI management now was Kieron Pollard who was the coach of MI & also a legendary west indies player who had played the IPL for MI for many years.
So Arjun went to talk to him & requested him to talk with the officials and take him in the playing XI but Pollard told him that it was not possible as the team was already decided & he couldn't do anything. This made Arjun really sad, seeing this Pollard made a devious plan. He had eyes on Arjun's busty sister Sara for a long time & he told Arjun that if he could convince his sister to come and meet him , then he might think about helping him. Arjun desperately wanted the seat in playing XI so despite knowing that Pollard's intentions aren't good with her sister, he called her & told about the condition of Pollard. She thought that it is just like a casual date so she agreed as it seemed simple enough.
But when she was getting into the lift of the hotel to reach the hotel room, Pollard called her & told her if she wants her brother to play the IPL she will have to do as he says. Sara was a bit shocked but she loved her brother so much that she couldn't see him sad, so she agreed to do whatever Pollard wanted. Pollard then told her to strip right inside the elevator & pose sexily for him as he would be watching her through the cameras & waiting for her.​
As soon as she entered the room she saw that Pollard was naked & his big cock shocked & mesmerized her. Even though the situation was kind of forced. Sara was getting excited by the manly body of Pollard.​
As Pollard moved closer to her, she instinctively grabbed his dick & started feeling the warmth of it on her hand. While stroking his dick she noticed someone sitting in the corner of the room.​
She was shocked to see her brother sitting in the corner of the room with his hands tied. She understood what Pollard wanted to do. He wanted to humiliate Arjun by fucking his sister in front of his eyes & make him realise that he can't do anything as he is not good enough to get into the team by himself and thus this is a favour for a favour. Sara didn't want his brother to see her like this but in the heat of the moment she was also so turned on that she thought this is for the greater good & signalled Arjun to go sit on the couch while she started sucking Pollard BBC.​
Now Pollard decided to take the lead & he didn't even bother to get to the bedroom. He turned her around & started fucking Sara right there. Since Pollard was huge , Sara was having difficulty adapting to his size but he didn't care & rammed his dick into her vigorously.​
As Sara was trying to complain about going too deep. Pollard held her face & choked her while fucking her rougher than before.​
Arjun watched all this but couldn't utter a single word as his career depended on this. He just watched his sister getting rammed by Pollard.
After a while of rough fucking, Sara was now getting used to the monster dick & she also started enjoying the rough treatment.​
After fucking her for a while he told Sara to ride him now as he took her into his arms and sat down just in front of Arjun while his dick still deep inside Sara's pussy.​
Sara complied with Pollard's request and started riding him enthusiastically as if her life depended on it. Now she was also kind of enjoying seeing her brother get humiliated, so she made eye contact with Arjun & started riding Pollard's pole.
Meanwhile, Pollard was sucking her juicy milky tits.​
After a while of riding Sara was now on the verge of cumming from the pleasure & excitement so she stopped a little, Pollard knew this & he didn't let her rest even for a second, as soon as she stopped riding he started thrusting into her pussy with his BBC. This made Sara cum very hard.​
But Pollard was not done yet. He lifted Sara as if she were just a doll & carried her towards the couch where her brother was sitting. Arjun saw this and moved from there & sat on the floor beside them. Then Pollard fucked Sara with all his might & the cock drunk sister sara made eye contact with her brother while getting roughly railed.​
Pollard had owned Sara with his big cock and magnificent fucking style & stamina. Sara couldn't think of anything else other than Pollard's dick & his cum. Arjun started regretting his decision of agreeing to Pollard's demands as he saw her sister losing her strength & composure but it was too late now. She was already Pollard's new cumdump.​
Arjun felt sorry & was about to cry but then he heard Pollard's groans & knew that he was about to cum. Pollard made Sara kneel in front of him & then made her suck his cock right in front of his brother. And then he blasted Sara's face & body with his cum.​

Sara was now Pollard's permanent bitch & cumdump.

Arjun Tendulkar( son of sachin tendulkar & brother of sara tendulkar) was not getting selected for the playing XI in the Mumbai Indians IPL team. So Arjun was very sad & he knew the only person who could convince the MI management now was Kieron Pollard who was the coach of MI & also a legendary west indies player who had played the IPL for MI for many years.
So Arjun went to talk to him & requested him to talk with the officials and take him in the playing XI but Pollard told him that it was not possible as the team was already decided & he couldn't do anything. This made Arjun really sad, seeing this Pollard made a devious plan. He had eyes on Arjun's busty sister Sara for a long time & he told Arjun that if he could convince his sister to come and meet him , then he might think about helping him. Arjun desperately wanted the seat in playing XI so despite knowing that Pollard's intentions aren't good with her sister, he called her & told about the condition of Pollard. She thought that it is just like a casual date so she agreed as it seemed simple enough.
But when she was getting into the lift of the hotel to reach the hotel room, Pollard called her & told her if she wants her brother to play the IPL she will have to do as he says. Sara was a bit shocked but she loved her brother so much that she couldn't see him sad, so she agreed to do whatever Pollard wanted. Pollard then told her to strip right inside the elevator & pose sexily for him as he would be watching her through the cameras & waiting for her.​
As soon as she entered the room she saw that Pollard was naked & his big cock shocked & mesmerized her. Even though the situation was kind of forced. Sara was getting excited by the manly body of Pollard.​
As Pollard moved closer to her, she instinctively grabbed his dick & started feeling the warmth of it on her hand. While stroking his dick she noticed someone sitting in the corner of the room.​
She was shocked to see her brother sitting in the corner of the room with his hands tied. She understood what Pollard wanted to do. He wanted to humiliate Arjun by fucking his sister in front of his eyes & make him realise that he can't do anything as he is not good enough to get into the team by himself and thus this is a favour for a favour. Sara didn't want his brother to see her like this but in the heat of the moment she was also so turned on that she thought this is for the greater good & signalled Arjun to go sit on the couch while she started sucking Pollard BBC.​
Now Pollard decided to take the lead & he didn't even bother to get to the bedroom. He turned her around & started fucking Sara right there. Since Pollard was huge , Sara was having difficulty adapting to his size but he didn't care & rammed his dick into her vigorously.​
As Sara was trying to complain about going too deep. Pollard held her face & choked her while fucking her rougher than before.​
Arjun watched all this but couldn't utter a single word as his career depended on this. He just watched his sister getting rammed by Pollard.
After a while of rough fucking, Sara was now getting used to the monster dick & she also started enjoying the rough treatment.​
After fucking her for a while he told Sara to ride him now as he took her into his arms and sat down just in front of Arjun while his dick still deep inside Sara's pussy.​
Sara complied with Pollard's request and started riding him enthusiastically as if her life depended on it. Now she was also kind of enjoying seeing her brother get humiliated, so she made eye contact with Arjun & started riding Pollard's pole.
After a while of riding Sara was now on the verge of cumming from the pleasure & excitement so she stopped a little, Pollard knew this & he didn't let her rest even for a second, as soon as she stopped riding he started thrusting into her pussy with his BBC. This made Sara cum very hard.​
But Pollard was not done yet. He lifted Sara as if she were just a doll & carried her towards the couch where her brother was sitting. Arjun saw this and moved from there & sat on the floor beside them. Then Pollard fucked Sara with all his might & the cock drunk sister sara made eye contact with her brother while getting roughly railed.​
Pollard had owned Sara with his big cock and magnificent fucking style & stamina. Sara couldn't think of anything else other than Pollard's dick & his cum. Arjun started regretting his decision of agreeing to Pollard's demands as he saw her sister losing her strength & composure but it was too late now. She was already Pollard's new cumdump.​
Arjun felt sorry & was about to cry but then he heard Pollard's groans & knew that he was about to cum. Pollard made Sara kneel in front of him & then made her suck his cock right in front of his brother. And then he blasted Sara's face & body with his cum.​

just awesome story & mind blowing fakes.. add busty milf anjali tendulkar too in these kind of scene, or make a different story & fakes including her..

Aise selection hota he toh sister ki toh jamke lete honge 😜🥹

Back