• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

FIRST FAKE?

• NORA FATEHI

Votes: 222 29.2%
  • DISHA PATANI

Votes: 178 23.5%
  • SAMANTHA

Votes: 359 47.3%

• Total voters

MALAVIKA MOHANAN

(REQUESTED)

(BIG BOOBS VERSION)

image uploader

Majestic fantabulous tremendous mind-blowing legendary epic creation bro...... Created very big boobs without destroying the reality/ originality is legendary creative brilliant work bro..... Amazing awesome great work bro.......

@Panniruvelkhai ☝️☝️☝️?

If you want tool for making nude of any women .. dm me I give you but it's paid tool ... Acctuallly this is Ai Tool Which is made by myself

I give you tutorial also

It's cost 500rs

Note : it's not like fucking PicsArt and other editing app

Dm for buy : @Nileshwar_tantra
Hai bro

Majestic fantabulous tremendous mind-blowing legendary epic creation bro...... Created very big boobs without destroying the reality/ originality is legendary creative brilliant work bro..... Amazing awesome great work bro.......

@Panniruvelkhai ☝️☝️☝️?
thanks again :oops: :oops: :oops:

you can request others ,the rules are no fat and old women ,

Bro, kajal - 37, Nayanthara - 38, Trisha - 39, Anushka - 41, Jyothika - 43 aged bro but not old, she still give very very hard good performance ?, also bro she is not fat, her height is 1.69 m and Anushka is 1.75 m,..... She is big and bubbly bro not fat....... ARE U SURE BRO STILL I NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME, REQUEST OTHERS......

Bro, kajal - 37, Nayanthara - 38, Trisha - 39, Anushka - 41, Jyothika - 43 aged bro but not old, she still give very very hard good performance ?, also bro she is not fat, her height is 1.69 m and Anushka is 1.75 m,..... She is big and bubbly bro not fat....... ARE U SURE BRO STILL I NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME, REQUEST OTHERS......

she looks way more than 43 , and bcz of her chubbyness (as u said earlier ),
she isn't even taken as lead heroine now ,
ai always makes the model slim and elegant ,
and i am not personally intrested in chubby people and aunties ,
aunties doesn't mean 50+ , when we were small we used to call our friend's mom as aunties who where not even 35+ ,
aunties is referance to non slim,non physically attractive and chubby women ,

don't be mad at me , but i am into girls with slim and elegant bodies and childish faces (wifey material),
and to fake i preffer non chubby young women as it becomes easy for the ai to understand their physic

you can request models as per my requirements on the first message ,
i meant ask any other model than this women that follows my requirments

she looks way more than 43 , and bcz of her chubbyness (as u said earlier ),
she isn't even taken as lead heroine now ,
ai always makes the model slim and elegant ,
and i am not personally intrested in chubby people and aunties ,
aunties doesn't mean 50+ , when we were small we used to call our friend's mom as aunties who where not even 35+ ,
aunties is referance to non slim,non physically attractive and chubby women ,

don't be mad at me , but i am into girls with slim and elegant bodies and childish faces (wifey material),
and to fake i preffer non chubby young women as it becomes easy for the ai to understand their physic

you can request models as per my requirements on the first message ,
i meant ask any other model than this women that follows my requirments

Ok, bro..... Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha......

NO FAKES WILL BE POSTED IF ANY PICTURE REQUESTS WILL BE SEEN IN THE THREAD ,

SO IF YOU DON'T WANT FAKES THEN KEEP ON REQUESTING IN THE THREAD ,

I GUESS I SHOULD STOP UPLOADING FAKES

BCZ I AM PROVIDING FAKES FOR FREE , STILL YOU GUYS CANNOT OBEY THE RULES ,

SO

TODAY NO FAKES WILL BE UPLOADED

Back