• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Ananya Pandey birthday present

Reactions
DF Coins
I am , Ananya , is 23 years old, 5’5″, figure 34-30-34, very fair looking.

Coming back to the incident, this happened on a Saturday afternoon. It was very hot. So I wore a wore a red-coloured satin cowl neck top and a pyjama .

As usual, I was not wearing a bra. Since i was wearing a satin top, my nipples were poking out and could be noticed. The cowl neck made sure that my cleavage was visible.

It was my birthday I went out with my friends for lunch and ordered a lot of food we danced a lot . We couldn’t eat all of it and didn’t throw it. I got it packed and were carrying it home. We didn’t have anything planned for the evening, so me and my flat mate walked on the streets.

In one of the backstreets, we saw a homeless guy looking for food he was around 80 years old . Since we had a lot of leftovers, we thought of giving him that food.I told my friend I’ll give the food and come u go home and I went to him and gave him the food. He said , “ thank you , beti “ and told me he had not eaten anything for 2 days

He asked me to wait until he finished eating. Since i was free, i was okay with it. He took me between 2 buildings and placed a big plastic sheet on the floor. He sat there and started eating, and I sat before him. But it was difficult for me as the dress was tight.

Since nobody else was around, I somehow managed to sit on the floor . Once he started eating, he kept staring at my cleavage .

upload

i was a naughty girl and I thought to myself I can tease him him little so I gave him more show, and i pulled my top a bit.

By doing this, I put to much of a force doing that and accidentally my top straps got loose both my boobs popped out, and the beggar jumped a little by seeing this. I quickly, adjusted my top, and covered my boobs. He then quickly finished eating and started thanking me.

I awkward said “ it’s okay” I was about to get up goo

i could see that he had a boner. He stopped me beti and said “lambe samay se chudaee nahin kiya tha”. After seeing my boobs and nipples, he could not control it

I was embarrassed and I didn’t know what to say and stood there for a while. He then asked if i could help him with one more thing. I asked him what it was, and he asked if I could satisfy him without hesitating.

But seeing his confidence, I started feeling very horny, thinking about everything he would do to me. I told him “ main tumhen ek hanjob doongi “not blowjob.

Hearing this, he hugged me . I resisted him but he pressed my boobs hard and hugged me tightly. Then he gave me a kiss on my lips. His mouth was full of bad smells along with dirty beards scrubbing on my face. I was disgusted to get my first kiss from an old beggar and felt like vomiting. I tried to push him away.He grabbed my ass and squeezed them very tightly, spanked me. He kissed me passionately for 5 minutes and squeezed my boobs very hard simultaneously.

After ten minutes of his deep kisses, slowly I got an erection in my body.I masturbate a lot with a cucumber do this I broke my hymen but this was my first time a person from another gender touching me ahhhhhhh I felt so ashamed and filthy getting man handled by a street Begger who is like an hungry dog .

I gave up and started surrendering myself to that dirty old beggar.

anonymous picture hosting

Moments later, he understood that I gave up and there was nothing I could do. He took his mouth from my mouth.

He finally broke the kiss and made me go down on her knees. Then he quickly removed his pants, and his 7.5-inch tool sprung out and hit my face. His dick was very thick and stiff& dark . I could see nerves popping out. I held his dick in both of my hands and started stroking it.

He started moaning and mujhe tejee se strok karo. I started stroking him faster and faster . After this,then suddenly he held my head and shoved his dick deep into my throat. He started ramming my mouth like a wild animal and gagging me .

His cock was sneezing awful and it wasn’t even washed for a long time. I first felt like throwing up I gave up it was lost cause as his cock was already inside my mouth then I slowly adjusted myself to his cock in my mouth. I started to like his cock, i pulled back the foreskin.I felt so cheap and this cheapness was turning me on.I pushed on the ground and spread legs took his cock in my mouth. He was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mere land par tumhaara munh bahut achchha lagata hai

He mouth-fucked me for about 10 minutes and released a big load in my mouth. I tried to swallow, but it was a massive load of cum. He cum all over my face, on my top, and my boobs. It was a sight to watch.

i didn’t want any of his cum fall down so I swallowed it whole .

He got up we both were standing

To our surprise, the homeless guy was still hard. After seeing this, I asked him if he was satisfied, to which he said he was not. I praised his stamina and asked him what else he wanted to do . He told me he wanted to spend more time with me.

tum mere saath kya karana chaahate ho?

I bit my lower stroking his flaccid cock

I knew he would be satisfied only after fucking me.

main apane lund ke saath tumhara chut ko mahasoos karana chaahata hoon

He came close to me and rubbed his fingers over my navel and played with my waist chain

And started begging me krpaya mujhe tumhe chodane do

mujhe apane gande lund se khush karo

I pushed him away sat on the floor, removed bra and and Payjama spread me legs and naughty called him

I spread my pussy with two finger and said

meree choot shuddh hai main ek kunvaaree hoon mujhe apane gande puraane lund dvaara ashuddh kar do I took his tooth brush and started rubbing over my clit ahbbhhhhhhhhhh

begaar : thum ek sharaaratee chhotee slut ho

le mera lund

I watch his dirty cock lining up to enter the unwashed cock was about to enter my fair pussy I was having unprotected sex with an 80 year old man his white beard was touching my boobs I felt like prostitute getting fucked near a garbage my young hormones took over me I wanted his cock inside me ahhhhhhhh

He entered slowly it was thick I had pain blood came out but I had experience in taking cucumbers but this was different it felt warm I soon adjusted to his moment his old body was moving up and down on me ahhhhhhhhhh I told to

mujhe dheere se chodo main tumhaare land ka aanand lena chaahati hoon ahhhhhhhhh

Each thrust entered so deep and hard that I could feel each jerk In my stomach ahhhhh

he stopped for a moment took Gutka from his bag and ate and then started fucking me

mainne usase kaha gutakha svaasthy ke lie achchha nahin hai, ise thook do

kaha thook du

mere boobs par thooko aur unhen chooso

There was still some left in his mouth I told me
bacha hua gutakha mere munh mein thook do bebee sss ahhhhhh we liplocked for few moment he was fucking me faster ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh

After about 2-3 minutes of fucking, I orgasmed and left a huge moan. But he continued to ram my pussy. He fucked me in that position for another 10 minutes, and I orgasmed 2 more times White gooo was coming out from my pussy

utho tum thak gae honge main tumhaaree savaaree karoonga

Then I rode him, and after around 5 minutes, he left a huge load in my pussy. I tried to avoid taking his cum inside me but and I tried to get up. But he held me by my waist and unloaded everything inside my pussy while doing that he said aapake janmadin ke lie yah mera thofa i naughty said thank you , I thought I can take pills before anything happen I was tired I was lying on the road he got up went on the other side of the garbage I got up and found him peeing mainne use rukane ko kaha usaka land pakad liya aur uska land mere munh ke andar le liya use peshaab karane ke lie kaha it was warm I was gagging on it I pressed his against my mouth i drakkkk his peee was moaning so hard aahhhhh and I dressed and went back home

Once i reached the apartment, I noticed my wrist had swollen. i went for shower and cum was dripping from pussy With all this, I forgot to take the after-sex pill.

i ended up getting pregnant ,

I was scolded a lot so told that i was forced by The old the old man was taken into custody and sentenced for life , an gonna miss his dirty cock inside my pussy well he was the one who took my virginity we decide to give the baby to orphanage … and they got me married. …

I am , Ananya , is 23 years old, 5’5″, figure 34-30-34, very fair looking.

Coming back to the incident, this happened on a Saturday afternoon. It was very hot. So I wore a wore a red-coloured satin cowl neck top and a pyjama .

As usual, I was not wearing a bra. Since i was wearing a satin top, my nipples were poking out and could be noticed. The cowl neck made sure that my cleavage was visible.

It was my birthday I went out with my friends for lunch and ordered a lot of food we danced a lot . We couldn’t eat all of it and didn’t throw it. I got it packed and were carrying it home. We didn’t have anything planned for the evening, so me and my flat mate walked on the streets.

In one of the backstreets, we saw a homeless guy looking for food he was around 80 years old . Since we had a lot of leftovers, we thought of giving him that food.I told my friend I’ll give the food and come u go home and I went to him and gave him the food. He said , “ thank you , beti “ and told me he had not eaten anything for 2 days

He asked me to wait until he finished eating. Since i was free, i was okay with it. He took me between 2 buildings and placed a big plastic sheet on the floor. He sat there and started eating, and I sat before him. But it was difficult for me as the dress was tight.

Since nobody else was around, I somehow managed to sit on the floor . Once he started eating, he kept staring at my cleavage .

upload

i was a naughty girl and I thought to myself I can tease him him little so I gave him more show, and i pulled my top a bit.

By doing this, I put to much of a force doing that and accidentally my top straps got loose both my boobs popped out, and the beggar jumped a little by seeing this. I quickly, adjusted my top, and covered my boobs. He then quickly finished eating and started thanking me.

I awkward said “ it’s okay” I was about to get up goo

i could see that he had a boner. He stopped me beti and said “lambe samay se chudaee nahin kiya tha”. After seeing my boobs and nipples, he could not control it

I was embarrassed and I didn’t know what to say and stood there for a while. He then asked if i could help him with one more thing. I asked him what it was, and he asked if I could satisfy him without hesitating.

But seeing his confidence, I started feeling very horny, thinking about everything he would do to me. I told him “ main tumhen ek hanjob doongi “not blowjob.

Hearing this, he hugged me . I resisted him but he pressed my boobs hard and hugged me tightly. Then he gave me a kiss on my lips. His mouth was full of bad smells along with dirty beards scrubbing on my face. I was disgusted to get my first kiss from an old beggar and felt like vomiting. I tried to push him away.He grabbed my ass and squeezed them very tightly, spanked me. He kissed me passionately for 5 minutes and squeezed my boobs very hard simultaneously.

After ten minutes of his deep kisses, slowly I got an erection in my body.I masturbate a lot with a cucumber do this I broke my hymen but this was my first time a person from another gender touching me ahhhhhhh I felt so ashamed and filthy getting man handled by a street Begger who is like an hungry dog .

I gave up and started surrendering myself to that dirty old beggar.

anonymous picture hosting

Moments later, he understood that I gave up and there was nothing I could do. He took his mouth from my mouth.

He finally broke the kiss and made me go down on her knees. Then he quickly removed his pants, and his 7.5-inch tool sprung out and hit my face. His dick was very thick and stiff& dark . I could see nerves popping out. I held his dick in both of my hands and started stroking it.

He started moaning and mujhe tejee se strok karo. I started stroking him faster and faster . After this,then suddenly he held my head and shoved his dick deep into my throat. He started ramming my mouth like a wild animal and gagging me .

His cock was sneezing awful and it wasn’t even washed for a long time. I first felt like throwing up I gave up it was lost cause as his cock was already inside my mouth then I slowly adjusted myself to his cock in my mouth. I started to like his cock, i pulled back the foreskin.I felt so cheap and this cheapness was turning me on.I pushed on the ground and spread legs took his cock in my mouth. He was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mere land par tumhaara munh bahut achchha lagata hai

He mouth-fucked me for about 10 minutes and released a big load in my mouth. I tried to swallow, but it was a massive load of cum. He cum all over my face, on my top, and my boobs. It was a sight to watch.

i didn’t want any of his cum fall down so I swallowed it whole .

He got up we both were standing

To our surprise, the homeless guy was still hard. After seeing this, I asked him if he was satisfied, to which he said he was not. I praised his stamina and asked him what else he wanted to do . He told me he wanted to spend more time with me.

tum mere saath kya karana chaahate ho?

I bit my lower stroking his flaccid cock

I knew he would be satisfied only after fucking me.

main apane lund ke saath tumhara chut ko mahasoos karana chaahata hoon

He came close to me and rubbed his fingers over my navel and played with my waist chain

And started begging me krpaya mujhe tumhe chodane do

mujhe apane gande lund se khush karo

I pushed him away sat on the floor, removed bra and and Payjama spread me legs and naughty called him

I spread my pussy with two finger and said

meree choot shuddh hai main ek kunvaaree hoon mujhe apane gande puraane lund dvaara ashuddh kar do I took his tooth brush and started rubbing over my clit ahbbhhhhhhhhhh

begaar : thum ek sharaaratee chhotee slut ho

le mera lund

I watch his dirty cock lining up to enter the unwashed cock was about to enter my fair pussy I was having unprotected sex with an 80 year old man his white beard was touching my boobs I felt like prostitute getting fucked near a garbage my young hormones took over me I wanted his cock inside me ahhhhhhhh

He entered slowly it was thick I had pain blood came out but I had experience in taking cucumbers but this was different it felt warm I soon adjusted to his moment his old body was moving up and down on me ahhhhhhhhhh I told to

mujhe dheere se chodo main tumhaare land ka aanand lena chaahati hoon ahhhhhhhhh

Each thrust entered so deep and hard that I could feel each jerk In my stomach ahhhhh

he stopped for a moment took Gutka from his bag and ate and then started fucking me

mainne usase kaha gutakha svaasthy ke lie achchha nahin hai, ise thook do

kaha thook du

mere boobs par thooko aur unhen chooso

There was still some left in his mouth I told me
bacha hua gutakha mere munh mein thook do bebee sss ahhhhhh we liplocked for few moment he was fucking me faster ahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh

After about 2-3 minutes of fucking, I orgasmed and left a huge moan. But he continued to ram my pussy. He fucked me in that position for another 10 minutes, and I orgasmed 2 more times White gooo was coming out from my pussy

utho tum thak gae honge main tumhaaree savaaree karoonga

Then I rode him, and after around 5 minutes, he left a huge load in my pussy. I tried to avoid taking his cum inside me but and I tried to get up. But he held me by my waist and unloaded everything inside my pussy while doing that he said aapake janmadin ke lie yah mera thofa i naughty said thank you , I thought I can take pills before anything happen I was tired I was lying on the road he got up went on the other side of the garbage I got up and found him peeing mainne use rukane ko kaha usaka land pakad liya aur uska land mere munh ke andar le liya use peshaab karane ke lie kaha it was warm I was gagging on it I pressed his against my mouth i drakkkk his peee was moaning so hard aahhhhh and I dressed and went back home

Once i reached the apartment, I noticed my wrist had swollen. i went for shower and cum was dripping from pussy With all this, I forgot to take the after-sex pill.

i ended up getting pregnant ,

I was scolded a lot so told that i was forced by The old the old man was taken into custody and sentenced for life , an gonna miss his dirty cock inside my pussy well he was the one who took my virginity we decide to give the baby to orphanage … and they got me married. …
Wow amazing story buddy ?

@Tummy2

If possible please try to write a story on below actress as there is not much to be found on below actress

1) Vaani bhojan
2) Aishwarya laxmi
3) srinidhi shetty
4) Priya bhavani Shankar
5) Andrea Jeremiah
6) Ravenna tendon
7) Laxmi rai
8) Reemasen
9) Simran
10) ishwarya menon
11) Teju ashwini
12) Rani mukarjee