• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Anasuya with her sons best friends

Samms@1995

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
this is the continuation of my story!!!
ding dong Rang Anasuya’s doorbell.
Anasuya opens the door.
Pavan and Ajay are mesmerised by Anasuya’s beauty. She stood there like a Godess of beauty to them. They couldn’t utter a word. Just motionless. Looking at her without blinking an eye. After 15-20 seconds of staring, Anasuya herself took the initiation and welcomed them.
Anasuya: Guys, why so late? It’s 11 already.
Pavan: coming back to senses Ahm yeah yeah, Sorry aunty. Its its.. its late. But yeah, we are here na. Let us in.
Ajay is still open-mouthed, almost salivating. Anasuya looked at Ajay and patted him gently on his shoulder and laughed.
Anasuya: Okay. Get this boy too. I don’t think he will be able to walk alone by himself. Said laughingly and gave way to both of them to enter the house.
All three of them walked in. Anasuya showed them her house. The hall, kitchen, the bedrooms. As she was walking infront of them, both the guys took enough chances to grab glances at Anasuya’s assets. They mostly concentrated on her ass this time. At school they weren’t able to look at it as there were people around. The butt was protruding out well even in the saree. They wished how sexier it would look in a tight denim jeans pant. Anasuya flaunted her body without any hesitation. She is as free as a bird while she is with them. She seldom observed that they are peeking at her assets front and back but Anasuya didn’t say anything. She just smiled at them. After the quick house tour, they sat on the couch in hall. Anasuya on one and guys on the bigger couch.
Anasuya: So, how is my house?
Pavan: Cannot complain at all aunty. Very good and spacious.
Anasuya: Thank you, Pavan. So big house but only one woman in it 80 pecent of the time. hmmm.
Pavan: Why would that be aunty. Sanju and Uncle would be home by the evening, right?
Anasuya: Yeah, they will be. But to whose good. Your uncle never talks to me. Sanju is.. you know.. I told you yesterday how he has been lately to me.
Pavan: Ouch, yeah. Sanju. Sanju’s topic really surprised me. We kept thinking about it all the night.
Anasuya: I wonder too. I don’t know how to face him now. I dont understand. But anyway, mmm why is your friend not talking at all ..turning towards Ajay.. What do you think, Ajay? Howz the house?
Ajay: Sexy aunty. You look sexy as hell. More sexy than yesterday!
Anasuya: ..with a smile.. Haha, well. Thank you for that. But I asked about my house.
Sahas: oops. what did I say. ahaha. I mean.. yeah the house is good too. Very good. Just like you aunty. mmm… even better than you. Your beauty deserve a better house.

Anasuya: Come on Ajay. You are always over me. Why is that? I’m observing you from yesterday. You seem to be liking me. What’s so good about me huh?
Ajay: Aunty.. I am not like Pavan aunty. I tend to act as I feel insanjue. If a person is beautiful, I look at her and appreciate her. I cannot be two-sanjued like Pavan. And I really really like you. You are damn beautiful. Sexy.
Anasuya: Woah! That was so straight. But… I kind of like it. So, Pavan. Are you really two-sanjued like your friend said? huh?
Pavan: Noo no aunty. I am straightforward too. I too speak what I feel.

Anasuya:Thenwhydon’tIseeyoupraisingme?
Pavan: I’m mm am.. I’m little dignified aunty.

Saying this Pavan stood up from his position, went near Anasuya, held her cheek and chin in his hands and gave a Good Kiss on her other cheek. Anasuya was stunned by this. Her eyes opened up wide like fish eyes. Pavan then went back and sat in his place with a smile.
Anasuya: What Was Thaaat!?!
Pavan: My way of dignity aunty.
Anasuya: Daamn! I did not see that coming. Oh my god! You guys are so lovely. lovely? Should I say lovely? or
Ajay felt disparaged. It was he who has been expressive about Anasuya from the beginning and Pavan gets the first chance to land a kiss on her! He immediately stood up and went to Anasuya and sat on her lap.
Ajay: Aunty.. this is not fair. How can Pavan gets to kiss you if I was the one longing for it from yesterday. And I was hinting you too. he sat as if he is a small kid and wrapped Anasuya in his hands.

Anasuya: woah.. woah oah, this is crazy.. are you two some kindergarten kids?!? Did you just sit on me as if I’m you mother?!
Ajay: Get away with your questions aunty. I’m just asking for the Kiss that I deserve.
Anasuya: Uhuh. I am still surprised. Confused. Here. Take your chance ..Anasuya showed her cheek to Ajay letting him to kiss her..
Ajay: No, I deserve better.
Anasuya: What do you mean?
Ajay: I mean, either you kiss me or I get to kiss your lips.
Anasuya: No way you are getting my lips kiddo.
Ajay: Then you are kissing my ckeeks I see.
Anasuya: ..kisses Ajay on his cheeks by holding his chin with love.. Muuuuah. Here you go.
Pavan got his erection already by seeing Ajay grab a kiss from Anasuya. From Pavan’s position, it is evident that Ajay’s weiner has also took its stance. Ajay enjoyed that kiss and he kissed Anasuya back. They both kissed each other few times like that but only on cheeks. Pavan was getting hornier and occasionally laying a hand on his pant to adjust his erected cock now in his underwear.
Ajay: muah muaah.. mm so aunty.. yesterday you were telling something about proofs. Proofs of Sanju having feelings for you.
Anasuya: ..Hugging Ajay in the same positon.. yeah Ajay, I have them in my phone. You know what he did? He made some obscene photos of me and he was masterbating on those pics.
Ajay: Obscene photos? Like what aunty? Can you show them to me?
Anasuya: I wanted to show. That’s why I called you guys today to my home. Mmm but they are very..
Ajay: I know aunty. If Sanju is wanking his meat to those pics, I can understand what he did to those. Don’t hesistate aunty. Just show us.
Anasuya took her phone from – opened the gallery. She showed those 2 pics of her which she collected them from Sanju’s phone. Ajay was shocked to see them. Those were the pics that Ajay made and sent to Pavan for fapping. He suddenly sprang out of Anasuya’s lap and sat next to Pavan with shock. Ajay murmured to Pavan.
Ajay: Pavan what the fuck! Did you share our Anu fakes to Sanju? Anasuya is showing me the exact same pics!
Pavan: what the hell! Why would I do that. I never shared those with anyone. I think Sanju spyed on us.
Ajay: Fuck! That bastard!
Pavan: lol. Does that mean Anasuya is a whore? hehe
Ajay: Stop it idiot. I made those pics. If they get out to anywhere else, and if people start digging the sources, I would get caught.
Pavan: Chill bro. It won’t go that far. We can manage it,
Ajay: We better do. No way those pics should go out of Anasuya’s hands. It should not come to a point where I’ll be getting caught. Either I tell her or she never gets to know about those.
Anasuya: ..closes the phone and says.. What happened all of a sudden? Did those pics disturb you, Ajay?

Ajay: Nah, nothing like that aunty. Err.. just trying to.. control myself. Those were very raw.
Anasuya: Can you believe that Sanju made these. How can he think about me like this! ..with a little sad face..

Pavan quickly jumps in. He sits on Anasuya’s lap this time and consoles her. Kisses her on cheeks. muuaah muaaah
Pavan: Aunty, don’t be sad aunty. We’ll find out the actual truth soon. Don’t worry. It will all be alright in time. Can you show me too those pics please.
Anasuya: Umm. I hope so Pavan. Yeah why not. See. ..opens her phone and shows those pics to Pavan..

Pavan: Wow! You look so good in these pics aunty. I.. I know you are not the real one here but.. hehe. You fit very well in these fake nudes.
Anasuya: You didn’t see my insanjues. You don’t know how I look under these clothes. Don’t be so confident Pavan. ..says with a casual face..

Pavan: Can’t disagree. But your insanjues are not too far from here Aunty.
Anasuya: Eyy. What do you mean, you silly boy.
Pavan places his hand slowly on Anasuya’s shoulder, slides it downwards towards her chest, touches her necklace and embraces it for a while, then comes down and places his palm on Anasuya’s right boob. Fully covered with blouse and half of it with pallu edge too.
Pavan: I mean… see.. now they are only 2-3 layers of cotton away from me. 2 or 3 aunty?
Anasuya: ..Anasuya liked his intimacy with her. She did not deny him but replied with an accepting tone.. Why don’t the silly boy finds for himslef?
Pavan: My guess is definitely 3. But I hope it’s 2, cause I wanna reach it faster.
Anasuya: ..moves her pallu away from her right boob and says.. Now you have only 1 layer. Hopes do come true!
Pavan cups her boob on that blouse and gently queezes it. Anasuya felt the pressure and that brought a nipple erection. A shockwave moved from her nipple till the brain. Pavan said, “I think Sanju pictured you very accurately aunty”, squeezing her boob from the bottom. Anasuya said,”is that so? umm.. can you feel it already?” Pavan hand moved to right and he pressed the boob towards the center and said, “Very much. Ummmm.. these are huge”. Pavan understood that Anasuya is in some mood now. She is not scolding. Not even resisting but offering herself to him. He took that liberty and squeezed her boob harder. Anasuya moaned. “mmmmmmmmh Raaaaj” She closed her eyes half and was enjoying the play. Pavan then planted a kiss on her lips. He kissed on her on the edge of her juicy lips first. Very gently. Anasuya wettened her lips as he started. Pavan moved closer and stuck his lips exactly on her’s. It is not a sucking-kiss but lips to lips straight. He kept pressing her lips while pressing her boob. Anasuya then opened her lips a little and took Pavan’s lower lip in. She kissed Pavan’s lip. Pavan sucked Anasuya’s upper lip. Then they both exhanged lips. Anasuya’s juicy lips are now getting sucked by Pavan, so passionately. Down under Anasuya’s nipple is getting stiffened by Pavan’s erotic squeezes. Anasuya held his hand while in action to stop it but was not completely sure to resist. It was just a hold. But Pavan saw that and asked Anasuya, “You want me to stop aunty?” with eyes locked into Anasuya’s eyes. Anasuya could not say yes at all. She simply left his hand.
Pavan understood her and squeezed boob harder. The blouse is almost crushed and half the boob is out. The top hook is barely hanging there. He kissed her back on lips. Sucked them harder. “muaaaah uuh auummm ssshh ssllluurrrpp” made all the noises while he kissed. He then kissed her cheek, “muaaah..” her chin, “mmuaaah”, her neck all around, “ummaah ummmaah ummmmh” he slid like that down to the Chest – the valley of two big mountains – her great Cleavage. He plugged his chin on that cleavage made by the tight blouse holding two big boobs. He is caressing the right boob with a hand, kissing her right below her throat near the cleavage. His right hand is lowering the pallu on her left boob. Her hair was covering the boob too. He played with the hair for a while and moved that too to the back. He then opened his mouth and started sucking her chest with wet mouth. With his pressure on the hook, it came off. Pop! Boobs jumped and more flesh is
now out. Pavan now slowly started sliding his hand insanjue the blouse on the right boob. He held the boob with his bare hand. It was so heavy for him. His fingers had to spread to completely get a grab of her boob. Yet he could not succeed. Nevertheless he caressed as much boob as he could. He did not touch the nipple though. That was purposeful. Pavan crushed Anasuya’s boob so much but did not lay anything on the nipple. And then he took his hand out.
He then all of a sudden, stopped sucking her cleavage. He came back to normal position and said, “aunty, what am I doing aunty? Is this right at all?”. Anasuya was disappointed that he stopped as she was in very good mood to continue that. She was also surprised by his question. She doesn’t have an answer. She knew it was wrong but she also, don’t want to stop. Anasuya replied, “I don’t know Pavan, I.. I really can’t say anything now. But this makes me feel good.” Pavan stood up from her lap and said, “No aunty. If you don’t know whether this is right or wrong, how would I know. We need to think about this. Err.. Where is the bathroom?” Anasuya was speechless to him. She simply ponited towards the bathroom with her head low, putting on her blouse hook back and adjusting her pallu back into position.
Pavan left to bathroom and closed the door, he just waved the door and went ahead to take the piss, door opened back by itself upto half in recoil. Pavan took out the fully erected dick out of his pants and rubbed it. His bladder was full but he also wants to jerk off. He couldn’t stop rubbing his cock. He masterbated for sometime there. The half-contented Anasuya is looking at Pavan. She observed that the door was not fully shut and also can see his dick while Pavan is stroking it. Anasuya wettend her lips while she looked at hard-rock dick of Pavan. This is the first time she is seeing an erect cock with naked eyes live in many days. She saw many boners over pants but a live bare cock! this is the first time in many days. Her mind ran with all wild thoughts. Her blood is pumping at a higher rate. It was more heated moment to her than when Pavan was squeezing her boobs. The untouched-but-erect nipple is desparate to someone pinch it and suck it. Ajay on the other hand is ablosutely awe-struck. Anasuya completely forgot that there is a second person too with her. Anasuya heard few sounds just from besanjue. She turned towards Ajay. He was just salivating and leaned back on the sofa-set with his hand fapping his fully-erect cock taking heavy breaths like a tired person. Anasuya startled to see that. She was shocked and then immedialtely shouted, “Ajay!”. Till then, Ajay was in another universe dreaming of fucking Anasuya. Anasuya’s shout woke him up to senses. He could still see the same Anasuya but with an angry and disgust face now. He swiftly sat straight, put his dick insanjue and zipped up. And said, “amm.. madam.. sorry.. Anasuya.. ah sor sorry.. sorry Anasuya aunty”. “What non-nense Ajay? get yourself together.”, said Anasuya. “aa. aunty.. really sorry. I thought you were ok with it. The way.. the way Pavan was close with you, I.. I thought you were all cool with this.” stuttered Ajay. Anasuya said, “Whatever. This is not acceptable to wave your .. your.. your Tool like that in front of me. You guys! I thought you guys loved me. But looks like you too are no different than Sanju.” She then stood up and walked towards the dining table. She stood there with regret and not knowing what is happening. She just couldn’t show her face to any of them. She herself invited them to house. And when one of the guys were sucking her boobs, she was longing for it. She craved for it. And again, when the other guy is fapping for her, she got angry. She is confused to the core. She was just bending her head and stood there contemplating all this.
Pavan completed his piss and came back to hall. He saw Anasuya standing away from them and facing the other sanjue. He asked Ajay, “What happened dude? Is she crying or what?”
Ajay: What about you? Did you jerk off nicely and sprayed your cum all over the bathroom? huh?
Pavan: Hell, no. I wouldn’t waste my cum like that when our sexy bitch Anu is right infront of us.
Ajay: That’s the problem. You overstepped bro. You fired up her lust but she wasn’t ready for us.
Pavan: What do you mean? She was asking for more when I stopped sucking her boobs!
Ajay: Then why the heck did you stop?
Pavan: Because I want to build it. Anasuya cannot be our toy for just this one day. I wanna raise lust in her from very roots. From the bottom of her heart, from the trenches of her vagina.
Ajay: Fuck you. Whatever.
Pavan: Leave all that. What happened to her now? Why is she standing there like that?
Ajay: Meh! She saw me stroking for her directly infront of her. That’s it.
Pavan: whoaah! What the fuck hahah!! How can you be so casual about it. Idiot, you masturbated infront of Her and for Her!!
Ajay: Yeaaah. I couldn’t control seeing you both like that. And she was awesome with all those expressions when you are sucking her.
Pavan: So, it is you who spoiled it now. Not me. I was taking her on a good course. Go fix it.
Ajay: Me??
Pavan: Yeah you, son of a bitch! Go bring that bitch back.

Pavan pushed Ajay towards Anasuya. Ajay went went to her hesitatingly, tiptoeing, with no plan. He slowly said, “Aunty.” Anasuya didn’t reply. He said again, “Anasuya aunty?”. She was not crying but not too angry too. She was just confused there. She genlty murmured, “mmm, yeah what?”. Ajay placed his hand on her left shoulder and said, “Aunty. mmm I am sorry aunty. Can I please talk to you?” Anasuya did not turn her head but nodded her head with a yes. Ajay continued, “Aunty.. to be honest I don’t want to be sorry. I did what any normal guy will do at that moment. And you know, you know that I appreciate your beauty. I praised you from the first sight and I’m still praising.” Anasuya replied, “Ajay, this is not the appreciation I expected out of good guys like you. I … I mean.. I felt good when you did but.. but you know na. I am a married woman.” Ajay placed his other hand too on her other shoulder. He moved closer towards her. He sniffed her hair and the aroma struck him to the head. He said, “I know aunty, I know you are a married woman. I know you have a son too. But am I your son?”. Anasuya said, “No”. Ajay planted his chin on her right shoulder and completely attached his chest against Anasuya’s back. He said, “If that is so, what is bothering you aunty. I just want to say that I love you. We love you. We care for you.”

Anasuya knew that he is trying to get close but she is not denying anything. She simply stood there and answering Ajay, “Umm. That is good.. but Ajay… I think this type of care is little dangerous.. for all of us. you know.” Ajay is now rubbing her arms and shoulders with his palms on both sanjues. He is moving closer and closer and his erected penis is now starting to touch Anasuya’s protruding ass. He first gave a touch and waited for Anasuya’s reaction. There wasn’t any sign of rejection or discomfort. He proceeded and started rubbing his boner on Anasuya’s ass. He is just making forward-backward and sanjueward movements. Her spongy ass is totally enjoying the rubs. Ajay continued, “Alright, leave all that aunty. How about we change the topic? Ummm.. what is your recent movie? Do you even watch movies?” Anasuya is enjoying the wavy rubs of the dick on her ass and she just continued answering Ajay, “Movie?? umm. I think it’s been really long since I went to a movie?” Ajay is still rubbing his dick onto her, “Ayyo, is it so! Why aunty? Uncle won’t take you to movies huh?”. Anasuya replied, “Your uncle is utter waste. He cannot be called as a husband at all. At least my Sanju is better. He sometimes
takes me out for shopping and we hang out a lot than me hanging out with your uncle.” Ajay understood that Anasuya is getting diverted and he increased his momentum. He is now rubbing his dick vertically. He initially rubbed against both her bums, then he shoved his dick vertically between her asscheeks. It was all over her saree only, which is getting loosened now.
Ajay said, “How sad! The most bootiful.. I mean.. beautiful housewife is getting ignored by her husband. Very very sad. What do you think of me aunty? Can I be a good husband in future?” He slided his right hand towards front and held her chin. He moved her face towards him a little and kissed on her cheek. Anasuya felt it so romantic. Kiss on the cheek and spooning her down at the ass. She replied, “ummmmmhh. Suhaaas.. what are you doooing” in a moaning tone. “Just answer my question, aunty. Will I be a good husband? Will my future wife get good satisfaction with me?” Ajay said with increased pressure on Anasuya’s ass. He kissed her more and he slided one of his hands insanjue the loosened saree over the ass. Saree almost got untied but was stuck there hanging between dick and ass. His hand still could not get insanjue. The petticoat’s thread is stopping him. He forced his hand in. Anasuya felt the pressure and in a quick reaction, she untied her petticoat knot in the front while offering him to kiss on her face. Ajay slided his hand now completely and held her ass cheek. He said in a firm tone, “Answer me aunty, Will I be a good fucker of my wife?” Anasuya could not stop but moan, “aaaaaaah Ajay. yes yes yess.. you will!!” with her butt in Ajay’s hand. Ajay: “What will I be? Say it completely aunty?” squeezing Anasuya’s ass from bottom to top. Fully crushing the bare ass cheek with his bare hand. The voluptous ass is not fitting in his hand but Ajay is not a loser in such matters. He is giving his best in crushing that heavy mass of flesh.
Anasuya is giving now reverse-pushes, she is bending a little so that her ass protrudes out more giving more access to the man. Anasuya: “Ahhh.. yess Ajay. I meant, you will be a great husband. A great fucker of your wife! ahhhh just like you are taking care of me now ummmhhhh”. Ajay then moved back a little and saree fell off from the waist. it’s strangling on her thighs and knees. He pushed it completely down and also loosened her petticoat, which fell off in a moment. Anasuya is wearing a black panty which is just covering her pussy in the front and the back has just a string stuck in the asscleavage. He circled his hand around Anasuya’s neck from left and held her throat in the front. He said, “It’s going to be a rough ride. Brace yourself aunty”. Anasuya knew he was getting in mood to have intimacy with her but had no clue what’s up ahead. She asked in wonder, “uh what?? Brace? what do you mean.. Su.. ” without giving a chance to complete the sentence, Ajay spanked her ass real hard with his right hand. Anasuya was dumbfounded. She was in utter shock, she screamed, “aaaaaaah Suhaaaas, what the.” Another slap landed on the same place. this time harder. She wanted to shout loud. It was so painful, yet awesome for her. Ajay firmed his grip on her throat and gave a couple of more spanks on the same cheek. Phaaattt! Phaaaatt! Anasuya tried to scream and shout but could not as Ajay is squeezing her throat. Anasuya is suffering there. Ajay then removed his pant button, unzipped and lowered his pant. He took out his thick cock and started rubbing on her buttcheeks directly.
Anasuya felt his cock skin, his cock’s hardness. A real hard cock is touching her barely after many days. She could not resist at all. All she wanted lately was this type of cock banging her. Ajay held her throat tight and made her face turn towards her, he said, looking straight into her eyes, “Aunty, I love you aunty. I love you the most. I care for you. I know what you are missing in the life and I am ready to give you all you want” and started kissing her lips. He is sucking her lips. “umm yummm ahh sshh aah muaaah muaaaahh” Anasuya wants to reply but the lips are busy, Anasuya moaned in response, “mmm yeaa ummm mmmmm but aahh mmm be gentle.. aah suhaaaaasss. my.. ass.. my ass down there.. ahh” sucking his lips back, offering her lips. Ajay is shoving his dick in the ass-cleavage. His dick’s skin is getting peeled off when shoving up and covering back

Last edited:
this is the continuation of my story!!!
ding dong Rang Anasuya’s doorbell.
Anasuya opens the door.
Pavan and Ajay are mesmerised by Anasuya’s beauty. She stood there like a Godess of beauty to them. They couldn’t utter a word. Just motionless. Looking at her without blinking an eye. After 15-20 seconds of staring, Anasuya herself took the initiation and welcomed them.
Anasuya: Guys, why so late? It’s 11 already.
Pavan: coming back to senses Ahm yeah yeah, Sorry aunty. Its its.. its late. But yeah, we are here na. Let us in.
Ajay is still open-mouthed, almost salivating. Anasuya looked at Ajay and patted him gently on his shoulder and laughed.
Anasuya: Okay. Get this boy too. I don’t think he will be able to walk alone by himself. Said laughingly and gave way to both of them to enter the house.
All three of them walked in. Anasuya showed them her house. The hall, kitchen, the bedrooms. As she was walking infront of them, both the guys took enough chances to grab glances at Anasuya’s assets. They mostly concentrated on her ass this time. At school they weren’t able to look at it as there were people around. The butt was protruding out well even in the saree. They wished how sexier it would look in a tight denim jeans pant. Anasuya flaunted her body without any hesitation. She is as free as a bird while she is with them. She seldom observed that they are peeking at her assets front and back but Anasuya didn’t say anything. She just smiled at them. After the quick house tour, they sat on the couch in hall. Anasuya on one and guys on the bigger couch.
Anasuya: So, how is my house?
Pavan: Cannot complain at all aunty. Very good and spacious.
Anasuya: Thank you, Pavan. So big house but only one woman in it 80 pecent of the time. hmmm.
Pavan: Why would that be aunty. Sanju and Uncle would be home by the evening, right?
Anasuya: Yeah, they will be. But to whose good. Your uncle never talks to me. Sanju is.. you know.. I told you yesterday how he has been lately to me.
Pavan: Ouch, yeah. Sanju. Sanju’s topic really surprised me. We kept thinking about it all the night.
Anasuya: I wonder too. I don’t know how to face him now. I dont understand. But anyway, mmm why is your friend not talking at all ..turning towards Ajay.. What do you think, Ajay? Howz the house?
Ajay: Sexy aunty. You look sexy as hell. More sexy than yesterday!
Anasuya: ..with a smile.. Haha, well. Thank you for that. But I asked about my house.
Sahas: oops. what did I say. ahaha. I mean.. yeah the house is good too. Very good. Just like you aunty. mmm… even better than you. Your beauty deserve a better house.

Anasuya: Come on Ajay. You are always over me. Why is that? I’m observing you from yesterday. You seem to be liking me. What’s so good about me huh?
Ajay: Aunty.. I am not like Pavan aunty. I tend to act as I feel insanjue. If a person is beautiful, I look at her and appreciate her. I cannot be two-sanjued like Pavan. And I really really like you. You are damn beautiful. Sexy.
Anasuya: Woah! That was so straight. But… I kind of like it. So, Pavan. Are you really two-sanjued like your friend said? huh?
Pavan: Noo no aunty. I am straightforward too. I too speak what I feel.

Anasuya:Thenwhydon’tIseeyoupraisingme?
Pavan: I’m mm am.. I’m little dignified aunty.

Saying this Pavan stood up from his position, went near Anasuya, held her cheek and chin in his hands and gave a Good Kiss on her other cheek. Anasuya was stunned by this. Her eyes opened up wide like fish eyes. Pavan then went back and sat in his place with a smile.
Anasuya: What Was Thaaat!?!
Pavan: My way of dignity aunty.
Anasuya: Daamn! I did not see that coming. Oh my god! You guys are so lovely. lovely? Should I say lovely? or
Ajay felt disparaged. It was he who has been expressive about Anasuya from the beginning and Pavan gets the first chance to land a kiss on her! He immediately stood up and went to Anasuya and sat on her lap.
Ajay: Aunty.. this is not fair. How can Pavan gets to kiss you if I was the one longing for it from yesterday. And I was hinting you too. he sat as if he is a small kid and wrapped Anasuya in his hands.

Anasuya: woah.. woah oah, this is crazy.. are you two some kindergarten kids?!? Did you just sit on me as if I’m you mother?!
Ajay: Get away with your questions aunty. I’m just asking for the Kiss that I deserve.
Anasuya: Uhuh. I am still surprised. Confused. Here. Take your chance ..Anasuya showed her cheek to Ajay letting him to kiss her..
Ajay: No, I deserve better.
Anasuya: What do you mean?
Ajay: I mean, either you kiss me or I get to kiss your lips.
Anasuya: No way you are getting my lips kiddo.
Ajay: Then you are kissing my ckeeks I see.
Anasuya: ..kisses Ajay on his cheeks by holding his chin with love.. Muuuuah. Here you go.
Pavan got his erection already by seeing Ajay grab a kiss from Anasuya. From Pavan’s position, it is evident that Ajay’s weiner has also took its stance. Ajay enjoyed that kiss and he kissed Anasuya back. They both kissed each other few times like that but only on cheeks. Pavan was getting hornier and occasionally laying a hand on his pant to adjust his erected cock now in his underwear.
Ajay: muah muaah.. mm so aunty.. yesterday you were telling something about proofs. Proofs of Sanju having feelings for you.
Anasuya: ..Hugging Ajay in the same positon.. yeah Ajay, I have them in my phone. You know what he did? He made some obscene photos of me and he was masterbating on those pics.
Ajay: Obscene photos? Like what aunty? Can you show them to me?
Anasuya: I wanted to show. That’s why I called you guys today to my home. Mmm but they are very..
Ajay: I know aunty. If Sanju is wanking his meat to those pics, I can understand what he did to those. Don’t hesistate aunty. Just show us.
Anasuya took her phone from – opened the gallery. She showed those 2 pics of her which she collected them from Sanju’s phone. Ajay was shocked to see them. Those were the pics that Ajay made and sent to Pavan for fapping. He suddenly sprang out of Anasuya’s lap and sat next to Pavan with shock. Ajay murmured to Pavan.
Ajay: Pavan what the fuck! Did you share our Anu fakes to Sanju? Anasuya is showing me the exact same pics!
Pavan: what the hell! Why would I do that. I never shared those with anyone. I think Sanju spyed on us.
Ajay: Fuck! That bastard!
Pavan: lol. Does that mean Anasuya is a whore? hehe
Ajay: Stop it idiot. I made those pics. If they get out to anywhere else, and if people start digging the sources, I would get caught.
Pavan: Chill bro. It won’t go that far. We can manage it,
Ajay: We better do. No way those pics should go out of Anasuya’s hands. It should not come to a point where I’ll be getting caught. Either I tell her or she never gets to know about those.
Anasuya: ..closes the phone and says.. What happened all of a sudden? Did those pics disturb you, Ajay?

Ajay: Nah, nothing like that aunty. Err.. just trying to.. control myself. Those were very raw.
Anasuya: Can you believe that Sanju made these. How can he think about me like this! ..with a little sad face..

Pavan quickly jumps in. He sits on Anasuya’s lap this time and consoles her. Kisses her on cheeks. muuaah muaaah
Pavan: Aunty, don’t be sad aunty. We’ll find out the actual truth soon. Don’t worry. It will all be alright in time. Can you show me too those pics please.
Anasuya: Umm. I hope so Pavan. Yeah why not. See. ..opens her phone and shows those pics to Pavan..

Pavan: Wow! You look so good in these pics aunty. I.. I know you are not the real one here but.. hehe. You fit very well in these fake nudes.
Anasuya: You didn’t see my insanjues. You don’t know how I look under these clothes. Don’t be so confident Pavan. ..says with a casual face..

Pavan: Can’t disagree. But your insanjues are not too far from here Aunty.
Anasuya: Eyy. What do you mean, you silly boy.
Pavan places his hand slowly on Anasuya’s shoulder, slides it downwards towards her chest, touches her necklace and embraces it for a while, then comes down and places his palm on Anasuya’s right boob. Fully covered with blouse and half of it with pallu edge too.
Pavan: I mean… see.. now they are only 2-3 layers of cotton away from me. 2 or 3 aunty?
Anasuya: ..Anasuya liked his intimacy with her. She did not deny him but replied with an accepting tone.. Why don’t the silly boy finds for himslef?
Pavan: My guess is definitely 3. But I hope it’s 2, cause I wanna reach it faster.
Anasuya: ..moves her pallu away from her right boob and says.. Now you have only 1 layer. Hopes do come true!
Pavan cups her boob on that blouse and gently queezes it. Anasuya felt the pressure and that brought a nipple erection. A shockwave moved from her nipple till the brain. Pavan said, “I think Sanju pictured you very accurately aunty”, squeezing her boob from the bottom. Anasuya said,”is that so? umm.. can you feel it already?” Pavan hand moved to right and he pressed the boob towards the center and said, “Very much. Ummmm.. these are huge”. Pavan understood that Anasuya is in some mood now. She is not scolding. Not even resisting but offering herself to him. He took that liberty and squeezed her boob harder. Anasuya moaned. “mmmmmmmmh Raaaaj” She closed her eyes half and was enjoying the play. Pavan then planted a kiss on her lips. He kissed on her on the edge of her juicy lips first. Very gently. Anasuya wettened her lips as he started. Pavan moved closer and stuck his lips exactly on her’s. It is not a sucking-kiss but lips to lips straight. He kept pressing her lips while pressing her boob. Anasuya then opened her lips a little and took Pavan’s lower lip in. She kissed Pavan’s lip. Pavan sucked Anasuya’s upper lip. Then they both exhanged lips. Anasuya’s juicy lips are now getting sucked by Pavan, so passionately. Down under Anasuya’s nipple is getting stiffened by Pavan’s erotic squeezes. Anasuya held his hand while in action to stop it but was not completely sure to resist. It was just a hold. But Pavan saw that and asked Anasuya, “You want me to stop aunty?” with eyes locked into Anasuya’s eyes. Anasuya could not say yes at all. She simply left his hand.
Pavan understood her and squeezed boob harder. The blouse is almost crushed and half the boob is out. The top hook is barely hanging there. He kissed her back on lips. Sucked them harder. “muaaaah uuh auummm ssshh ssllluurrrpp” made all the noises while he kissed. He then kissed her cheek, “muaaah..” her chin, “mmuaaah”, her neck all around, “ummaah ummmaah ummmmh” he slid like that down to the Chest – the valley of two big mountains – her great Cleavage. He plugged his chin on that cleavage made by the tight blouse holding two big boobs. He is caressing the right boob with a hand, kissing her right below her throat near the cleavage. His right hand is lowering the pallu on her left boob. Her hair was covering the boob too. He played with the hair for a while and moved that too to the back. He then opened his mouth and started sucking her chest with wet mouth. With his pressure on the hook, it came off. Pop! Boobs jumped and more flesh is
now out. Pavan now slowly started sliding his hand insanjue the blouse on the right boob. He held the boob with his bare hand. It was so heavy for him. His fingers had to spread to completely get a grab of her boob. Yet he could not succeed. Nevertheless he caressed as much boob as he could. He did not touch the nipple though. That was purposeful. Pavan crushed Anasuya’s boob so much but did not lay anything on the nipple. And then he took his hand out.
He then all of a sudden, stopped sucking her cleavage. He came back to normal position and said, “aunty, what am I doing aunty? Is this right at all?”. Anasuya was disappointed that he stopped as she was in very good mood to continue that. She was also surprised by his question. She doesn’t have an answer. She knew it was wrong but she also, don’t want to stop. Anasuya replied, “I don’t know Pavan, I.. I really can’t say anything now. But this makes me feel good.” Pavan stood up from her lap and said, “No aunty. If you don’t know whether this is right or wrong, how would I know. We need to think about this. Err.. Where is the bathroom?” Anasuya was speechless to him. She simply ponited towards the bathroom with her head low, putting on her blouse hook back and adjusting her pallu back into position.
Pavan left to bathroom and closed the door, he just waved the door and went ahead to take the piss, door opened back by itself upto half in recoil. Pavan took out the fully erected dick out of his pants and rubbed it. His bladder was full but he also wants to jerk off. He couldn’t stop rubbing his cock. He masterbated for sometime there. The half-contented Anasuya is looking at Pavan. She observed that the door was not fully shut and also can see his dick while Pavan is stroking it. Anasuya wettend her lips while she looked at hard-rock dick of Pavan. This is the first time she is seeing an erect cock with naked eyes live in many days. She saw many boners over pants but a live bare cock! this is the first time in many days. Her mind ran with all wild thoughts. Her blood is pumping at a higher rate. It was more heated moment to her than when Pavan was squeezing her boobs. The untouched-but-erect nipple is desparate to someone pinch it and suck it. Ajay on the other hand is ablosutely awe-struck. Anasuya completely forgot that there is a second person too with her. Anasuya heard few sounds just from besanjue. She turned towards Ajay. He was just salivating and leaned back on the sofa-set with his hand fapping his fully-erect cock taking heavy breaths like a tired person. Anasuya startled to see that. She was shocked and then immedialtely shouted, “Ajay!”. Till then, Ajay was in another universe dreaming of fucking Anasuya. Anasuya’s shout woke him up to senses. He could still see the same Anasuya but with an angry and disgust face now. He swiftly sat straight, put his dick insanjue and zipped up. And said, “amm.. madam.. sorry.. Anasuya.. ah sor sorry.. sorry Anasuya aunty”. “What non-nense Ajay? get yourself together.”, said Anasuya. “aa. aunty.. really sorry. I thought you were ok with it. The way.. the way Pavan was close with you, I.. I thought you were all cool with this.” stuttered Ajay. Anasuya said, “Whatever. This is not acceptable to wave your .. your.. your Tool like that in front of me. You guys! I thought you guys loved me. But looks like you too are no different than Sanju.” She then stood up and walked towards the dining table. She stood there with regret and not knowing what is happening. She just couldn’t show her face to any of them. She herself invited them to house. And when one of the guys were sucking her boobs, she was longing for it. She craved for it. And again, when the other guy is fapping for her, she got angry. She is confused to the core. She was just bending her head and stood there contemplating all this.
Pavan completed his piss and came back to hall. He saw Anasuya standing away from them and facing the other sanjue. He asked Ajay, “What happened dude? Is she crying or what?”
Ajay: What about you? Did you jerk off nicely and sprayed your cum all over the bathroom? huh?
Pavan: Hell, no. I wouldn’t waste my cum like that when our sexy bitch Anu is right infront of us.
Ajay: That’s the problem. You overstepped bro. You fired up her lust but she wasn’t ready for us.
Pavan: What do you mean? She was asking for more when I stopped sucking her boobs!
Ajay: Then why the heck did you stop?
Pavan: Because I want to build it. Anasuya cannot be our toy for just this one day. I wanna raise lust in her from very roots. From the bottom of her heart, from the trenches of her vagina.
Ajay: Fuck you. Whatever.
Pavan: Leave all that. What happened to her now? Why is she standing there like that?
Ajay: Meh! She saw me stroking for her directly infront of her. That’s it.
Pavan: whoaah! What the fuck hahah!! How can you be so casual about it. Idiot, you masturbated infront of Her and for Her!!
Ajay: Yeaaah. I couldn’t control seeing you both like that. And she was awesome with all those expressions when you are sucking her.
Pavan: So, it is you who spoiled it now. Not me. I was taking her on a good course. Go fix it.
Ajay: Me??
Pavan: Yeah you, son of a bitch! Go bring that bitch back.

Pavan pushed Ajay towards Anasuya. Ajay went went to her hesitatingly, tiptoeing, with no plan. He slowly said, “Aunty.” Anasuya didn’t reply. He said again, “Anasuya aunty?”. She was not crying but not too angry too. She was just confused there. She genlty murmured, “mmm, yeah what?”. Ajay placed his hand on her left shoulder and said, “Aunty. mmm I am sorry aunty. Can I please talk to you?” Anasuya did not turn her head but nodded her head with a yes. Ajay continued, “Aunty.. to be honest I don’t want to be sorry. I did what any normal guy will do at that moment. And you know, you know that I appreciate your beauty. I praised you from the first sight and I’m still praising.” Anasuya replied, “Ajay, this is not the appreciation I expected out of good guys like you. I … I mean.. I felt good when you did but.. but you know na. I am a married woman.” Ajay placed his other hand too on her other shoulder. He moved closer towards her. He sniffed her hair and the aroma struck him to the head. He said, “I know aunty, I know you are a married woman. I know you have a son too. But am I your son?”. Anasuya said, “No”. Ajay planted his chin on her right shoulder and completely attached his chest against Anasuya’s back. He said, “If that is so, what is bothering you aunty. I just want to say that I love you. We love you. We care for you.”

Anasuya knew that he is trying to get close but she is not denying anything. She simply stood there and answering Ajay, “Umm. That is good.. but Ajay… I think this type of care is little dangerous.. for all of us. you know.” Ajay is now rubbing her arms and shoulders with his palms on both sanjues. He is moving closer and closer and his erected penis is now starting to touch Anasuya’s protruding ass. He first gave a touch and waited for Anasuya’s reaction. There wasn’t any sign of rejection or discomfort. He proceeded and started rubbing his boner on Anasuya’s ass. He is just making forward-backward and sanjueward movements. Her spongy ass is totally enjoying the rubs. Ajay continued, “Alright, leave all that aunty. How about we change the topic? Ummm.. what is your recent movie? Do you even watch movies?” Anasuya is enjoying the wavy rubs of the dick on her ass and she just continued answering Ajay, “Movie?? umm. I think it’s been really long since I went to a movie?” Ajay is still rubbing his dick onto her, “Ayyo, is it so! Why aunty? Uncle won’t take you to movies huh?”. Anasuya replied, “Your uncle is utter waste. He cannot be called as a husband at all. At least my Sanju is better. He sometimes
takes me out for shopping and we hang out a lot than me hanging out with your uncle.” Ajay understood that Anasuya is getting diverted and he increased his momentum. He is now rubbing his dick vertically. He initially rubbed against both her bums, then he shoved his dick vertically between her asscheeks. It was all over her saree only, which is getting loosened now.
Ajay said, “How sad! The most bootiful.. I mean.. beautiful housewife is getting ignored by her husband. Very very sad. What do you think of me aunty? Can I be a good husband in future?” He slided his right hand towards front and held her chin. He moved her face towards him a little and kissed on her cheek. Anasuya felt it so romantic. Kiss on the cheek and spooning her down at the ass. She replied, “ummmmmhh. Suhaaas.. what are you doooing” in a moaning tone. “Just answer my question, aunty. Will I be a good husband? Will my future wife get good satisfaction with me?” Ajay said with increased pressure on Anasuya’s ass. He kissed her more and he slided one of his hands insanjue the loosened saree over the ass. Saree almost got untied but was stuck there hanging between dick and ass. His hand still could not get insanjue. The petticoat’s thread is stopping him. He forced his hand in. Anasuya felt the pressure and in a quick reaction, she untied her petticoat knot in the front while offering him to kiss on her face. Ajay slided his hand now completely and held her ass cheek. He said in a firm tone, “Answer me aunty, Will I be a good fucker of my wife?” Anasuya could not stop but moan, “aaaaaaah Ajay. yes yes yess.. you will!!” with her butt in Ajay’s hand. Ajay: “What will I be? Say it completely aunty?” squeezing Anasuya’s ass from bottom to top. Fully crushing the bare ass cheek with his bare hand. The voluptous ass is not fitting in his hand but Ajay is not a loser in such matters. He is giving his best in crushing that heavy mass of flesh.
Anasuya is giving now reverse-pushes, she is bending a little so that her ass protrudes out more giving more access to the man. Anasuya: “Ahhh.. yess Ajay. I meant, you will be a great husband. A great fucker of your wife! ahhhh just like you are taking care of me now ummmhhhh”. Ajay then moved back a little and saree fell off from the waist. it’s strangling on her thighs and knees. He pushed it completely down and also loosened her petticoat, which fell off in a moment. Anasuya is wearing a black panty which is just covering her pussy in the front and the back has just a string stuck in the asscleavage. He circled his hand around Anasuya’s neck from left and held her throat in the front. He said, “It’s going to be a rough ride. Brace yourself aunty”. Anasuya knew he was getting in mood to have intimacy with her but had no clue what’s up ahead. She asked in wonder, “uh what?? Brace? what do you mean.. Su.. ” without giving a chance to complete the sentence, Ajay spanked her ass real hard with his right hand. Anasuya was dumbfounded. She was in utter shock, she screamed, “aaaaaaah Suhaaaas, what the.” Another slap landed on the same place. this time harder. She wanted to shout loud. It was so painful, yet awesome for her. Ajay firmed his grip on her throat and gave a couple of more spanks on the same cheek. Phaaattt! Phaaaatt! Anasuya tried to scream and shout but could not as Ajay is squeezing her throat. Anasuya is suffering there. Ajay then removed his pant button, unzipped and lowered his pant. He took out his thick cock and started rubbing on her buttcheeks directly.
Anasuya felt his cock skin, his cock’s hardness. A real hard cock is touching her barely after many days. She could not resist at all. All she wanted lately was this type of cock banging her. Ajay held her throat tight and made her face turn towards her, he said, looking straight into her eyes, “Aunty, I love you aunty. I love you the most. I care for you. I know what you are missing in the life and I am ready to give you all you want” and started kissing her lips. He is sucking her lips. “umm yummm ahh sshh aah muaaah muaaaahh” Anasuya wants to reply but the lips are busy, Anasuya moaned in response, “mmm yeaa ummm mmmmm but aahh mmm be gentle.. aah suhaaaaasss. my.. ass.. my ass down there.. ahh” sucking his lips back, offering her lips. Ajay is shoving his dick in the ass-cleavage. His dick’s skin is getting peeled off when shoving up and covering back
Im soorry for being late guys i forgot this password and thats why it took time

at downstroke. It was a good buttjob for him from his dream girl, or rather, from his dream whore Anasuya. Anasuya is in pleasure, she closed her eyes and just submitted herself to Ajay totally. Ajay then called Pavan, “Pavan.. hey buddy, stop fapping and get into some real action here.” Pavan was masturnating looking at them like Ajay did before. Hearing Ajay’s call, Pavan came to them and stood infront of Anasuya. Her boobs are still covered with blouse but navel is completely exposed. There is no any bottom wear. Her thunder thighs shivering due to our friend’s spanks few moments back. Her face turned sanjuways and getting kisses from the fucker behind. He had no other thought but to fuck this sexy bitch from the front straight up.
Ajay: “Hey, hey, Stop what you are thinking. Do you wanna give our aunty the pleasure she wants so easily? huh?”. Pavan is confused and said, “heh? what do you mean?”. “Do not fill the holes. Do whatever you want but do not fill the holes. You got what I said bro?” replied Ajay while he kept spooning Anasuya’s ass from back and kissing her all over the face. Pavan understood and said, “Aaah! I see. I get it, I get it.” Pavan then undressed himself. He removed his shirt, he has a masculine body, ripped and muscle cuts were visible. That’s a body no woman can reject. He stood there naked with his dick erect horizantally pointing towards Anasuya’s navel. He took one of Anasuya’s hand and kissed it seeing her face. “ummmmmaaah” He kissed all the fingers, moved towards the wrist, kissed the wrist, kissed her hand, “muaaah” her elbow, “muuuuaaah” her arm, the fleshy arm, “umm ummm ummmmaaah”. He took her palm and and placed it over his chest. Anasuya’s palm touched the solid body of Pavan. She felt uncontrollable. She instantly rubbed his chest all over. She wanted to hug him. She wanted to get crushed under a man like him so bad. Her womanliness is taking off so high. He moved forward closer and took her face from Ajay’s hand. Ajay hand is still gripping her throat. Pavan made Anasuya look straight towards him. He kept looking into her eyes and bent and took both of her boobs into his hands. He crushed them from sanjues and placed his face between them. The Holy Grail – Cleavage. Pavan started licking her boobs. He licked all that he can with the blouse on. Ajay with his dick still mashing her ass, said, “I think something is blocking you brother? Get rid of it!”. Anasuya immediately replied, “No no. Please. Don’t take off my mangalsutra. I value it a lot”. Pavan laughed at her and said, “hahaha.. oh my dear aunty, why would we disrespect you at all. We love you na.” He then immediately put one hand in the blouse and tore it off in a flash. All the hooks popped out and fell off the ground. pop. pop. pop. pop. Anasuya’s big boobs are out. Out in the air. Free. The nipples had big brown areola around them. She looked like a defining peronality of a Woman. A perfectly aged woman. He quickly took one of the boobs in his mouth started sucking, “umma ummm auumm yummmm” then moved to another boob, “slluurrrp aah umm mmmhh” sucking both the boobs alternatively. Anasuya is getting crushed at the back with a dick and sucked at front with a hungry mouth. Pavan sucked so passionately. Last time he had no access to nipples, but now he has it. He is leaving no portion of her boobs. He sucked all the nipple area on both boobs. Sucked the flesh around it. He squeezed them from bottom and sucked the top. Squeezed each boob separately with two hands on it and when the nipple took its sharpest position, he sucked it like a lillopop. Sucked it dry. He was in real hope of milking out the boob. But we all know that is not possible. He sucked one nipple so dry and then moved to another. Squeezed it the same way – with both hands around the boob – nipple facing out at the center with tip challenging him to bring the milk out. Pavan looked at like a bait to a rat – sucked it so hard. Anasuya was moaning all the while in ecstacy. She is holding her boobs with her hand and helping Pavan to suck them harder. She is trying to bend and see how Pavan is sucking but Ajay had his hand cuffed her throat. Ajay has the total control of her head and neck and he used it as support while thudding Anasuya’s ass behind. Pavan spit his saliva on her boobs and sucked them back. Made them total wet and then total dry by immediately sucking everything off.

The balls of Ajay are secreting the sperm insanjue the crotch. Ajay knew that it is the Time. He held Anasuya’s throat hard and gave fiercer strokes on her ass. His dick almost got squeezed vertically between her ass cheeks. It is sandwiched. As he kept stroking, the skin peeled off and covered back with every full stroke. This intensified as the balls got stiffer doing their job. When he knew that the climax is seconds away, he left Anasuya’s throat and held her hair from back. He pushed her forward so that she bent and gave a good platform for him to cum – the back waist. When she bent forward, Anasuya’s boobs pushed Pavan’s face. This made Pavan sit on his knees to adjust for the height. He kneeled down and looked up for boobs. His face got smashed with her huge boobs. This made him wild and sucked her nipples once more. He started biting the nipples now. Anasuya screamed. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh”. Ajay jolted her head with her hair in his hand in anger. It’s anger out of lust. He gave quick hard pushes in her ass while holding her hair like that. His balls were getting hot to the bottom of Anasuya’s heavy ass. And then the moment of the day came – cum spilled out like a fountain. It fell all over her back waist, few streams of cum even fell on her mid back. The tiny strip of blouse that covered her back is also getting its share of cum drops. Ajay shouted in satisfaction, “Arrrrrrhhhhh, yeeeaaaaaaaah” It was a victory moment for him. He took deep breaths – statued in that position for a while – embracing the moment.
Pavan on the front is busy biting her boobs, one after the other. Anasuya felt Ajay’s cock getting all hard and the wet cum drops dripping on her back. Ajay slowly removed his dick from that fortress. He moved back like that and took a bean bag which is just sanjueby and rested on it. His dick slowly getting back to normal state. Pavan felt that the whole weight of Anasuya is on him now, he understood that Ajay reached the climax, leaving Anasuya to him. He kept sucking them not minding anything. But Anasuya wanted a dick. She was all happy when Ajay was giving her dick pleasure from the back. She is happy that she is getting fucked by the boys but err not literlly. None of them literally Fucked her. They just fulfilled their desires by foreplays. To be honest, Pavan is still on duty. She stood up and with her one hand tried to reach the cum on her back as much as she can. Whatever she could collect, she licked it off her fingers. While Pavan is still sucking her boobs like a child who craves for mom’s milk. Her blouse was still hanging off with no hooks from her shoulders. Anasuya said to Pavan, “oye.. Pavan.. that is enough.. leave me now please. Your friend already damped me.” Pavan replied while caressing her boobs, “ummm.. but these are so yummy aunty.. muuaaah! I want to suck more.” Anasuya smiled and laughed when he begged to suck her boobs like a kid. She said, “haha.. there’s nothing left Pavan, you have sucked them so hard till now. What else you want? Do you want to eat them or what! haha”. “If that is what it leads me to, I’m not gonna hesitate to eat these yummy mangoes.. yumm yummmmy aauummm” Pavan said, still not leaving them and sucking one after the other with so much desire. Anasuya replied, “Ah! you horny guys. I thought very differently about both of you when I met you at school. Now look at you both. Like a hungry dog who just got a bone. haha.. ok.. I’ll let you suck some more time, but shall we alteast sit somewhere please.. my back is aching like hell. Ammaaah” Pavan nodded his head in agreement with a boob in his mouth. He stood from kneeling position and both walked towards the sofa. Anasuya sat on the couch and relaxed by leaning back. Pavan is still stuck on her boobs. Ajay looked at Anasuya from his seat and smiled at her. He gave a flying kiss to her. He barely could speak a word. Anasuya blushed at that smile and recieved that flying kiss, she said to him, “When is this dog going to leave me. He is salivating like anything over my boobs.” Ajay laughed and just signalled to her – the sign of blowjob.
Anasuya understood and looked out for Pavan’s cock. It was hard and just hanging there with no hand support on it. While Pavan is still madly sucking her boobs, Anasuya went for Pavan’s cock and held it in her hand. Pavan suddenly stopped sucking the boobs – but the boob is still in his mouth – his eyes opened wide in shock and looked at Anasuya. She gave the kinkist smile ever to him – rolled all her fingers over his cock – gripped it firmly – her hand moved.
Anasuya rolled all her fingers over his cock and started rubbing it. She gave a good handjob to Pavan. Pavan couldn’t focus on sucking the boobs while his cock is being moulded by Anasuya. He lost his control over the boobs. He leaned back and enjoyed the rubs of Anasuya. She teased him well with her soft hands for a good time and finally made him ejaculate in 5-7 minutes. Anasuya’s hands were dripped with the warm cum of Pavan. She collected all of it and licked it like a whore. She loved that cum taste, it was better than Ajay’s. After cleaning his dick totally, she laughed looking at them and left from there to bathroom, taking her clothes from the floor on the way.
After taking a shower, Anasuya dressed up neatly in another saree and started preparing lunch. The two kids woke from from their short nap and they too had the bath. Pavan sat on the couch in the hall and was going through his phone. He searched his chats if those nude pics of Anasuya were sent accidentally to Sanju by him. But he could not find any evidences. He wanted to see Ajay’s phone too. Ajay, after bathng and dressed up, was walking towards kitchen.
Pavan: Ajay.. hey.. give me your phone once.
Ajay: uninterested in Pavan while curious to see Anasuya again Here Take it. threw his phone to Pavan and continued forward

Pavan took the phone and continued his investigation. Ajay, this pervert, is still not satisfied with Anasuya even though he rammed her ass an hour ago. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed Anasuya’s waist from back with two hands. Anasuya was cooking rice and was surprised by that grab. She smiled and said “Is it you Ajay?” without turning the face back. Ajay replied, “You clever aunty. How do you know it’s me?” rubbing the waist sanjues with both hands. “I know your grip Ajay. Moreover you are the one who’s more into me than your friend”, replied Anasuya without dropping the smile on her face. Ajay continued squeezing her waist saying, “Aaaha, looks like you enjoyed the game. We can play this game more often aunty. I really loved it.” Anasuya enjoyed his squeezes and said, “And you’ll be the winner always” and held one of his hands and crept it towards belly button. Ajay immediately poked his middle finger in her navel. “mmmmmmhhh” Anasuya moaned. “I guess there’s more playtime left in the game aunty. One player is still showing capacity. 😉 ” said Ajay. Anasuya was totally loving this intimacy with the boys but had a little reluctance too, she turned towards Ajay a little, looking into his face, said “Ajay, you are too young for me. But.. but I don’t know what this will lead us all into”, with a concerned face. Ajay is not in a mood to waste time in all this talk. He kissed Anasuya’s cheek and tasted her lips too while she is talking. Anasuya again continued, “Ajay!! are you listening?”. Ajay didn’t care a bit. He just kept enjoying her soft lips and smooth cheeks. Anasuya understood that he is not a listening person. She just sighed and said, “Okay.. my baby Ajay.. Please.. lets pause this for a moment now. Let your aunty cook lunch for you two. And then we’ll resume okay? my sweet kiddo na. Please..” trying to get out of his grip. After they are apart, she kissed Ajay on his cheek and convinced him and made him go away with a pleasing tone.
Within few mins, the lunch was ready and while serving food Anasuya got a text to her phone. She took her phone and the message was by his husband Rudra, which read, “One of my clients is coming to our house at 3 PM. I have given him the appointment but I may get late to home. You host him and please wait for me. Bye.” It was 2 PM already. Anasuya got tensed, she cannot let the boys be at her home when he comes. She called both Pavan and Ajay and told them about the situation. All three were disappointed but there’s nothing they could do. They cannot be bunking the classes and be at her home all alone and get noticed by her hubby’s client. It leads to suspicions. So, they quickly finished their lunch and started to depart. While leaving Anasuya said to both, “hey.. boys.. please give me your numbers.. I’ll be in touch with you guys”. Both of them shared their numbers with Anasuya and she shared her number in return.
Pavan: Bye aunty. Please don’t hesitate to buzz us anytime. We are there for you.
Ajay: Yeah, aunty. I can come to you whenever needed. We can play the game.
Anasuya: Hey Ajay, shuh! Ok listen. Both of you. Don’t ever speak about this to anyone and this should be our little secret forever. I will definitely ping you guys whenever I feel lonely or when I feel I need some support.
Pavan: It’s a pleasure aunty. Things turned out a little out of our hands but amm.. we had good fun. So, I guess there won’t be much trouble unless we keep this secret between ourselves.
Ajay: Yeah, if we maintain this secrecy, we can play more games and even turn them into big tournaments saying this Ajay winked at Anasuya

Anasuya: Haha.. you guys won’t stop untill I throw you out. laughs Now go, it’s already late. He might come anytime. Bye..
Both kissed on one cheek each of Anasuya before leaving. She took the kisses and waved at both and closed the door with a smile.
Later that evening while Mr. Rudra is busy with his client in living room, Anasuya was lying on her bed in her bedroom. She thought about everything that happened – from finding out that her son is developing sexual feelings for her – to meeting Sanju’s friends to inquire about him – to finally, uncontrollably, getting fucked by the same Sanju’s friends. Like as if she herself invited them to fuck her at her own place. It was good but accompanied with lot of moral doubts. She wanted answers to something but she now has more questions. Not knowing what to do with Sanju. She thought Sanju friends will be helpful in sorting this issue about Sanju but they started a new confusing issue.
She took her phone and was thinking to text the boys. She want to speak to them not in person so that she can ask her doubts without letting herself offer her body to them. She thought for a while about who to text first. She opened Ajay’s window and messaged “Hi”
Ajay: Hi aunty, so soon. How are you feeling? Already missing me huh?
Anasuya: Oye.. Calm down. I just said Hi.
Ajay: haha.. that’s ok. I can still understand. So, whatsup, are you alone aunty? Is your guest gone?
Anasuya: Nah, he is still there. My husband too. They both are busy in the living room and I am bored here.
Ajay: Oh! ayyo. I should be with you now aunty. I would’ve not let you feel bored for even a second. Why don’t you open your backdoor for me?
Anasuya: You mean, my kitchen door? Are you going jump my compound wall or what!
Ajay: Actually I didn’t mean that… but that too is necessary. I meant to ask you open Your Backdoor. “Your”
Anasuya: What!! Shut up you idiot.
Ajay: hehe.. I can. I can shut up aunty. All I need is You to Open.
Anasuya: Pch! You wudn’t stop at all na.
Ajay: Never. You are my Godess aunty, my Sex Godess. I’ve been chanting your name every second from the day we met in school. You are such a beauty. Both from the outsanjue and the insanjue.
Anasuya: Ha Ha. Thanks.
Ajay: What did you understand by “insanjue”?
Anasuya: Insanjue means my character no? My heart?
Ajay: Lol. That is for lovers and kids. I meant your real insanjues. The holes and the mountains.
Anasuya: Omg! you are unbelievable. To be frank Ajay, you are such a maniac. I am not very comfortable in talking all this but you really make me wet with your words. I must confess this.
Ajay: Always! Thank you for the compliment my beautiful aunty. But is it just my words?
Anasuya: Yeah, your words.
Ajay: So, not my deeds?
Anasuya: Ah! Offo! haha.. your deeds too. Your actions and your performance.! All make me wet.
Ajay: That’s what I wanna hear. Wholesome. Tell me something, is your cute little pink flower wet now, aunty?
Anasuya: Ajays, no. Don’t talk about my private parts.
Ajay: Oops, did I cross any line?
Anasuya: No, not in that sense. You are good, but I have something else Ajay, to talk about
Ajay: Oh okay. What is it, aunty?
Anasuya: Umm… I don’t know how to start but.. but.. ok. What do you think about Sanju? How should I proceed with him Ajay?
Ajay: ah this bastard is also there na.. what can I say bitch, your sexy lustful body attracted your own son. what can I do about it! Arrhh Umm.. Sanju, oh yeah, Sanju. Hmm.. I think you just have to wait and see aunty. That’s all for now
Anasuya: What Ajay, I thought you will help me in this. The relationship between son and mother is not moral. Not acceptable anywhere. We must do something about it. We cannnot just wait and watch.
Ajay: fuck you, I don’t care. Just go fuck him too na.. if you wanna do something so desperately. Okay, sorry aunty.. mmm. Fine, lets do something. lets.. lets try out being closer to him. Like.. try to talk to him more. Show him more, expose yourself more to Sanju.
Anasuya: huh? How is that going to help?
Ajay: May be.. like.. if he gets what he wants, he will be done with that desire, right? Then he can continue focusing on other things. Focusing on other important things in life like studies, career etc
Anasuya: That is extreme solution Ajay. If we go that way, he will only be done when I sleep under him.
Ajay: No aunty, you can start slowly too. See his cock first. Touch it, suck it. Give him the pleasures he want. We never know.. he might stop with that itself.
Anasuya: Shhh!! Sucking my own son’s cock! Can’t even imagine that.
Ajay: You already said the words “sleep under him”. Which means you imagined that already. What’s a blowjob when compared to getting fucked by your own son? huh?
Anasuya: Ajay, ahh please reduce your strong language. I’m feeling guilty.
Ajay: Don’t lie aunty. You are getting turned on by this. You know you like it. You know that you like to explore your son too. Just accept it.
Anasuya: She is feeling everything that they are talking about. She is totally agreeing with Ajay but she is not willing enough to accept it with him. She is controlling a lot. Ah! Whatever Ajay. This is something that I cannot do. It’s not easy being mother and.. fuccck.. and having sex with my own son!
Ajay: Then forget him and come fuck with me, you horny bitch. I’ve told my part aunty. It is your courage that defines your future.
Anasuya: Hmm. Okay, I’ll think about it. Anyway, thanks Ajay.. for talking to me. I gotto go. Bye.
Ajay: Bitch don’t leave me. I need your pussssyyy So, nothing else for me?
Anasuya: haha.. I can give a sweet kiss from your favorite lips.
Ajay: I need it from your nips.
Anasuya: Youuu!! Control yourself and take this kiss. Muaaah bye.
Ajay: Hehe.. Ummaaah!! bye aunty.
Anasuya’s pussy is really feeling little damp now. She slid her left palm under saree and touched her panty. It was wet. She rubbed her pussy there for a while. Panty became even more damped. She smelled her fingers, licked them neat. She was aroused more because of the thought of sex with Sanju. She started thinking about how big his cock going to be. Its thickness, its colour and if he had any pubic hair or if he maintains it clean. All these thoughts ran in her mind and made her wet. Once she was over with sniffing her love juices, the guilty thoughts ran back to mind. She was not convinced with the answers of Ajay. She knew it was bad idea to buss Ajay to talk about this, but his forever-horny nature attracted her to text him first. Now she needs a second opinion, an expert opinion, or at least the opinion from a better person than Ajay. She opened Pavan’s window and text “Hi”
Pavan: Hi aunty.
Anasuya: Hello Pavan, are you busy? Can I talk to you for a moment?
Pavan: Oh yeah, definitely aunty. Sure you can. I am free. On my way to home in school bus.
Anasuya: Oh, so did you go to school back again?
Pavan: Yes aunty, our Hindi teacher is my favorite in school. Can’t miss her class. It is last period in the day, just attended that one and leaving back to home.
Anasuya: Hindi teacher!! You naughty kid. Radha mam was right about you guys. Truly mischevious.
Pavan: Haha.. what aunty.. I’m just attending her class. It that also a crime?
Anasuya: No no.. you should attend. You should attend all classes. And never bunk any class.
Pavan: That’s impossible.. but I’ll try. What was it that you wanna talk aunty?
Anasuya: Hmm.. coming to that.. it’s about Sanju, Pavan. I’ve been thinking about him. How should I proceed with him in this matter..
Pavan: Oh the Sanju. haha.. how crazy it is, right? You came to us to talk about Sanju, but then it completely tunned out into something else. But I must say, I enjoyed your company aunty.
Anasuya: Even this idiot is also diverting topic towards me! facepalm Yeah, it took a different course. I didn’t wanted all this but Pavan… today morning when you stood up all of a sudden and kissed me on my cheek, I felt so warm, so happy. It’s been quite a while that someone loved me like that and kissed me.
Pavan: Ah! So glad to hear this aunty. But I think Sanju loves you na.. the same way. I guess you two hug and kiss each other a lot daily.
Anasuya: Yeah, we do. But that’s a mother and son love. You are not my son, right? You are some third person to me. So..
Pavan: So, you liked it with me.
Anasuya: Yes.
Pavan: Okay. I’m really glad to help a woman like you aunty. It feels awesome to make a woman happy from heart.
Anasuya: That’s so lovely Pavan. Thanks for all that. I even liked it when you asked like a sweet kid to allow you to suck my bo… amm my melons more. hehe
Pavan: As much as I love you from heart aunty, I love to taste all your body too.
Anasuya: Haha.. my naughty little boy down under must be waking up. isn’t he?
Pavan: I’m in schoolbus aunty. A boner now would make me feel awkward.
Anasuya: hahahahha..
Pavan: You are such a tease aunty. I wanna eat your yummy melons more next time. I’m gonna chew them, you see.
Anasuya: Ouch! But you said you love me. Chewing will hurt me na? Baby!!
Pavan: This is the perfect time to tell you this quote. A secret friend of mine told me this aunty. It goes like “Lust without love is dangerous. Love without lust is ridiculous.”
Anasuya: Wow!! Is he a poet or what? or some sexpert?
Pavan: haha.. he is just a common man but a perfectly balanced man. Will tell you more about him later.
Anasuya: Okk. Great lines those are!
Pavan: So, are you letting me chew your melons or not?
Anasuya: Maaaaaay be.. yes
Pavan: Thanks BullRudra, your lines earned me something to cherish!
Anasuya: Ah! That’s the name I see.
Pavan: Oops, did I tell that!
Anasuya: Yes, you did. Hahaha
Pavan: Haha.. that’s ok. hmmm.. what else aunty?
Anasuya: What what else? You know what we are talking. Don’t divert the topic anymore. Tell me how should I proceed with Sanju.
Pavan: Err.. yeah yeah, we’re talking about that. Umm. Did you talk to Sanjay about this topic anytime aunty?
Anasuya: No. I mean, I talked about his boner, how feelings about a woman are common in such age.. but I didn’t speak specifically about feelings on me.
Pavan: Okay. Now is the time to talk aunty. This can only be sorted by talks.
Anasuya: That would be so awkward Pavan, how can I talk to him about my sexual appeal.
Pavan: That’s the dare you have to take aunty. He too will feel awkward but keep talking. Keep only talking, dont let him advance on you.
Anasuya: hmmm.. but.. what to talk?
Pavan: First let him speak about all his feelings. Ask him what all thoughts are running in his mind regarding you.
Anasuya: Then?
Pavan: Then tell him in a calm way that he has to control those feelings on you and should look for other girls/women. Tell him how wrong it is, how culturally unacceptable this is. Tell him that this has never been in our society. And it paves way to many problems and hatred from the people around us.
Anasuya: Basically teach him morals and the downsanjues of this incestuous relationship.
Pavan: If you wanna say it simple, yes. That’s what I meant.
Anasuya: But is it moral for you to fuck a married woman like me, even when my husband is alive and when I’m with a complete family.
Pavan: Lol. I did not commit that yet, aunty. Sounds like you want it to happen. aah! Are you hinting me?
Anasuya: Fuck! Where am I going again! Shh.. okk.. coming back.. so, teach my son that this is not correct. And control him.
Pavan: Yes, that’s it aunty. Try this and lets see how it proceeds.
Anasuya thought for a moment about the way that Ajay suggested, “To go all in”. She compared both, one looked so horny and bad & other looked so dull and right. Again leading to dilemma.
Anasuya: Hmmm.. okay. What else can I do. I think this is the way. I’ll give it a thought Pavan, I have to gather some courage to do this.
Pavan: You sure can do this aunty. I’m with you in this. Call me anytime when you need me.
Anasuya: Thanks a lot Pavan. You bring confidence in me. Umm.. I love you. I love you more than Ajay
Pavan: What!! more than Ajay? Why so aunty, did he not fuck your ass as you wanted?
Anasuya: Shut up! I’m talking about love. You are showing empathy. And Ajay has none of that.
Pavan: haha.. Ok Ok. I take all that love aunty. And I love you back!
Anasuya: Here’s a thing, as you are now more close to me, I give you an advantage. You don’t need to call me aunty. You can address me by my name when we are alone.
Pavan: Wowwie! Can I call you Anumma? my dear Anumma?
Anasuya: Ah!! this word. I love it when someone close addresses me as Anumma.
Pavan: Awesome! Okay.. I think I’m there already. My home. Gotto go dear.
Anasuya: Yeah, sure Pavan, take care. Byee
Pavan: Bye my Anumma. Muuaah!

Part-3
Anasuya decides to try out whatever she can to get done with this issue. She is more inclined towards Pavan’s suggestion – to talk to Sanju and control him with lectures. She wears a casual saree that evening, convering her skin as much as she could. Saree tied up above the navel. Boobs well covered with pallu – completely closing the cleavage. She waits for her son to arrive. Though it was just two hours, it seemed like forever for Anasuya. It was a long wait for her.
After Sanju arrives, she greeted him, took good care of him, fed him some good snacks that she prepared for him. She was all normal with him that evening. She couldn’t bring the actual topic as her hubby is still awake and working. Then after couple more hours the dinner table was set. All three of them had dinner together and dispersed. Anasuya and Mr. Rudra went to their bedroom. Sanju to his room. Anasuya was wishing that Sanju should not sleep until she goes to him. She was just waiting for her hubby to sleep and snore well. His snore would give confidence to her that he isn’t awake when she is away. Soon the snore started and Anasuya went to Sanju’s room.
Sanju’s door was locked from insanjue. Sanju never used to do that. Even when he started developing feelings for his mom, he used to just close it but never lock it from insanjue. But this time it was locked. This sign gave Anasuya more nasty thoughts. She tried to look from bottom slit of the door, nothing was helpful. She peeped through the keyhole, she can see nothing, it was all dark. She thought for a moment if he was sleeping and is it ok to disturb the sleep and talk. But then she realized, if Sanju wants to just sleep, why would he lock the door!? He must have been doing something that he cannot be exposed to. Then she decided firmly to talk to him tonight at anycost. She knocked the door. knock knock.
Sanju on the other sanjue, is lying on the bed with phone in his hands and dick rubbing against the bed. He was reading the lines..
“He pulled my legs apart and got between them, the head of his dick teasing my still-wet slit. I moaned and arched my back, pinching my nipples as he rubbed my clit with his thumb.
“Please don’t tease me, honey… I want you to fuck me. Fuck your mommy, sweetie… fuck me hard and give me your cum.”
With that, he rammed right into my cunt and I screamed out as he stretched me around him. “
Yes! He was reading an incest sex story of mom and son. Sanju has totally turned into an incestuous son. He imagined his mom Anasuya in every story he read, in every porn video he watched.
Right then, he heard the door knocks. This startled him, making him to immediately close his phone and cover the blanket and act as if he is sleeping. His dick was solid though. The knocks did not stop. He even heard Anasuya calling him.. “Sanju.. are you awake kanna? Open the door?”. He tried not to respond and act as sleeping but mom is stubborn. She is not stopping because Sanju locked the door like never before. With no other option left, he rose and went to the door to open. Before opening, he adjusted his dick in his shorts, he wouldn’t wear underwear during the night, so the tent was little visible. Sanju opened the door.
Anasuya: Were you sleeping Sanju? Did I disturb you?
Sanju: acting as if he came out of deep sleep just now What do you need ma? I was right in the middle of sleep.
Anasuya: coming insanjue and switched on the bedlight. Sanju is now better visible. Oh sorry kannaa.. I just felt like seeing you. Your papa was snoring like hell and I couldn’t sleep there.
Sanju: But you sleep alongsanjue papa daily naa??
Anasuya: Yeah.. but can I not sleep with my dear son when I wished? gave a lovely smile

Sanju: making way for her to get insanjue.. Hmm. Okay.. come ma.. no problem for me.

Both sat on the bed. Sanju wished she did not ask for his phone. He was disappointed because she disturbed him in the middle of a super sex story and also happy that his dream girl came to sleep along with him. His dick did not cool down at all. Anasuya looked at his bulge. She understood that Sanju was definitely doing something fishy. She wanted to talk about it at all costs.
Anasuya: Sanju.. are you really sleepy now?
Sanju: haa.. I was already half asleep maa.. why do you ask so?
Anasuya: No beta.. I was thinking about you.. your girlfriend that you told me about.
Sanju: Which girlfriend? I don’t have any girlfriends
Anasuya: But you told me the other day right? When we were talking about your bone-kind-of-thing.
Sanju: Err.. ahh. thaaat. yeaah.. that girl. umm yes. So.. what about her?
Anasuya: Glad that you did not forget. Actually it’s not about her. It’s about you Sanju? Are you still with that girl? I mean.. did you ask her out? Are you still getting a boner by seeing her?
Both knew that they are talking about Anasuya. But Sanju doesn’t know that Anasuya knows. He continues pretending.
Sanju: hesitatingly Maa.. should we talk about that now?? Is this ok??
Anasuya: Of course we should talk. This is the right time. Tell me, is she still giving you boners?
Sanju: What can I say.. Yeah, she is. She is the most sexiest woman I ever saw. I used to respect her initially but..
Anasuya: Wait.. did you say woman?
Sanju: ahm.. yeah.. girl.. woman.. all are same na..
Anasuya: Haha.. more confirmation that he is talking about Anasuya herself. Okay.. carry on.
Sanju: I used to respect her.. love her.. but I don’t know these days I’m having different kind of feelings for her. Like.. like my boner wants to touch her. If I purely love her.. I might want to feel like kissing her. But I also feel like kissing her with my boner.
Anasuya: Oh my!! You’ve become bold my son. Haha.. But there’s an important catch here.
Sanju: Which is?
Anasuya: Did you give a thought about.. if she is really the one for you? Can you see your future with her?
Sanju: Amm.. to be honest, no maa. I never thought to that extent. She never gives me that chance. Whenever she appears infront of my eyes, my mind only thinks about the various ways of kissing her with.. you know.. amm… I told you
Anasuya: Okaay. Fine. Agreed with all that. But I have a question.
Sanju: yeah.. what is it?
Anasuya: Why are you having a boner Now?
Sanju quickly saw Anasuya in the eyes, she moved her eyes pointing towards his dick. He saw his dick which made a very good tent with his short. He covered it with two hands with utmost embarassment
Anasuya: Go on. Tell me. Your girlfriend isn’t here. Then why are you having a boner now?
Sanju: Err.. mom.. uhh what should I say.. uhmmm.. maay be.. may be we talked about her na.. Her thoughts came to my mind. So..
Anasuya: Accha. So just talking about her also gives you a boner huh?
Sanju: I think so.. yeah.. I never talked to anyone about her. This is the first time.. so it’s a realization for me too maa.
Anasuya: I see.. then what about cooling it down? How will it get down now?
Sanju: I think the same way as always. I have to do it my hands for sometime and then it spills out some liquid and it cools down.
Anasuya: the thought of stroking his dick and cumming aroused her Oh!! My boy has done his homework then. You learnt the trick huh?
Sanju: Hehe.. yes maa.. I wanted to ask you only on that day. But you were reluctant. So I just googled it and found the way.
Anasuya: I should damn well be reluctant. This is not something that every mom and son discuss.
Sanju: Oh then why is this happening between us maa? Are we special?
Anasuya: This is all happening because that boner is for ME, you idiot. Amm.. may be yeah. We are special. I care for you a lot. I love you much more than you think. You papa is waste anyway.. for both of us. So, I should be the one giving you all the knowledge and….. pleasure. the word “pleasure” came till her throat but she gulped it….. and love.
Sanju: Thank you so much maa.. Thanks for all the love you show me. But I cannot do my job now if you are sitting infront of me like this. You know what I mean..
Sanju slowly stopped covering his dick with hands. Tent is now clearly visible and he is rubbing it over his shorts very gently. Anasuya cannot avoid seeing it at all. She took a gulp of saliva. She was controlling a lot to not proceed from there. But the sight is irresistible.
Anasuya: I know what you mean.. but Sanju.
Sanju: But what mom?
Anasuya: Before you go and start your duty on that.. can.. can I… can I take a look at it?
Anasuya cannot believe that she asked this by herself. She desperately wants to see how big her son’s cock has grown for her.
Sanju: Maa.. really? I feel shy maa.. if it is ok for you.. I can show.. no problem for me. ammm..
Anasuya: Hmm.. I think it is okay. You are my son after all. Who else can take care of you more than me. Let your maa see your boner. I’ll help you if you need any guidance.
Sanju: As you say maa.. You are my love.

Saying this he unwraps his short and the huge dick stands out. Tall and thick. A complete erection of a son for his mom. Anasuya stared at it in awe! The moment of absolute thrill has arrived. At the very moment she knew that this is the begining of the most pleasurable journey of her life ahead. The sight of Ajay’s and Pavan’s dicks also did not give this excitement to her earlier in the morning. Here, right in front of her, her son opening his shorts to show his dick to her is exhilerating. A sense of pride is prevailing in her, amidst all the awkwardness. As she gazed at the dick, her hands started shivering, her hands wants to touch and hold it.
Anasuya: That’s so big, Sanju. Your girl, whoever it is.. must have been the most beautiful woman for you.
Anasuya is staring at the dick and Sanju is staring at Anasuya.
Sanju: She is absolutely the most beautiful woman in this world maa.
Anasuya is still looking at the dick and her mouth is watering.
Sanju: Maa.. since it has come to this extent.. as you’ve seen it now… can I ask you for a favor?
Anasuya: Sure son, what is it?
Sanju: Can you do the “job” this time for me please.
Anasuya: You mean, I have to touch this and rub? Anasuya is very happy that he asked but cannot show that happiness out

Sanju: Yes maa. I want to experince how a woman touch would feel like. Can you please do this once for me. Maa..

Anasuya: Okay, but only this one time?
Sanju: Yeah, first and last… promise.
Anasuya: Okay come closer..
Sanju crept a little closer towards Anasuya with his cock pointing the roof. Anasuya gently touched the tip with one palm. She made circles with her finger around the tip bulge.
Anasuya: The foreskin still is not pulled back. Are you not doing this much often Sanju?
She is slightly pulling the skin down off the dick.
Sanju: Maa.. aah! Noo.. please don’t do that. It hurts maa.
Anasuya: But that’s the pleasiure Sanju. The skin should come off the tip while you rub it. I know it takes little time but.. you have put effort.
She laid another hand on the stem of the dick. One hand is rubbing just the tip – slowly trying to pull the skin down – with upward downward movements. The palm on stem completely took hold of the dick, with fingers wrapped around it. She held firmly and measured the thickness of the dick with that hand.
Anasuya: Not bad Sanju, this is good size for a person of your age. What are you? 16.. ?
Sanju: Almost 17 maa. This March 16th, I will finish my 17 years. Enjoying the rubs from his mother

Anasuya: Haa.. my son is growing up. Good.

She began to move her left hand too – rubbing the stem vertically. And then circularly – loosening the skin on the dick. The right hand is busy in exploring the insanjues of the red tip. She is peeling off the skin with her fingers. Sanju’s thighs are quivering now. It is paining a lot but he doesn’t want to interrupt this golden moment. Anasuya doesn’t care to look at his face at all. Her eyes are glued to the dick. She wants it to grow to the fullest and already thinking of sucking it. The craving for a cock is being fulfilled. She increased her pace of rubbing. The dick is getting grinded in her left hand and the tip is neatly being moulded with her right hand. Sanju is even giving jerks now with his pelvis. With each jerk, the skin gets pulled down and the dick moves up between her hands. Pains a lot. Being unable to control, Sanju requests her mother, “Maa.. aaaahh.. this is terrible, I can’t hold the pain. Please be gentle maa. I never used to treat my boner this way. Pleeaaase be gentle.. aaaah”. Anasuya looks up to his face for the first time after opening his cock to her. His mouth opened and salivating but the eyes revealing the pain. She laughs a little and says, “I told you, you have to put some effort. Bear the pain son. Only then, you can attain the ultimate pleasure. Okay, you need something to hold on to. Take hold of my shoulder. Or carass me. No problem.”
Sanju leans back a little and takes the support of bed with one hand and lays another hand on Anasuya’s shoulder. He starts squeezing the shoulder.. inch-by-inch removing the pallu and trying to get a peek of the deep cleavage. Anasuya is not minding all this. She is engaged in her “job”. She continued rubbing the dick with hands and full speed on. Grinding it – clockwise with one hand and counter-wise with another – taking turns. As the pace on the dick increases, the pressure on her shoulder increases. Sanju, with his hand makes her bend forward a little. The pallu is almost dropped by now – he can see the boobs skin and the mangalsutra in the cleavage. This turns him on even more. He looks at Anasuya’s face, he can sense that she is salivating for the cock. He slowly moved his hand towards the neck, caresses there and then moved towards the chin, cheeks. He looks at her face with full love but her face is filled with lust – like a cock-hungry slut. Sanju touches every inch of Anasuya’s face – her lips, her cheeks, her nose, he is embracing that beauty while she is stroking his rock-hard cock.
Anasuya is in no state to feel the love from her son. She increased the speed of stroking even more. She is pulling his dick up with a firm grip. And then completely pulling the skin down, trying to expose the head of dick completely. Pre-cum is oozing out of the hole from the top. She felt happy seeing that. She didn’t mind touching that pre-cum, just continued stroking. Her upper body is in motion while stroking, her full hands are in motion. She stroked for few minutes like that. And now, she wants to suck it. She is bending forward hesitantly. Sanju moved his hand back to her shoulder and resumed squeezing there. The sight of Anasuya leaning forward to suck his cock triggered Sanju a lot. Anasuya removed one hand from the dick and grabbed his balls-sac. With cock stem in one hand and the crotch in another, she bent more forward to begin sucking. She squeezed the balls passionately while bending down. Her lips are just half-an-inch closer to the tip now. But our poor Sanju is not capable enough for the pleasure to come. The cum spilled out from the dick like a jet. It splashed over Anasuya’s lips all of a sudden. That squeeze on the testicles made this happen. The thick white cum spilled over Anasuya’s face. She sprang up in surprise. Her eye-lids too got their share of the white-liquid. Her cheeks with drops of cum. Lips being the most affected with the love juices.

She sat upstraight with surprised face, still hoding the dick and the balls. She wasn’t expecting this. After few seconds of awe, she came back to senses and understood why this happened. She smiled at herself for doing this. She looked upto Sanju and said, “Ah!! Haha.. My boy’s love juices. So soon huh kid?” with a smile. Sanju replied with half-closed eyes, “uuhhhhhhh.. Mommaa.. this is 10 folds of the pleasure that I get when I do it by myself” and leaned back on bed completely in happiness. Anasuya first thought of leaving the site and wash off the spill. But seeing his son sleep back, she got the nasty thought of licking it. She sat there and licked her lips first, collecting as much as she could by streching her tongue out. Then she licked her fingers completely. Then she scooped all the cum that fell on the body around the dick – licked and swallowed all that. The dick is getting limp now as she is taking all the cum in. She even thought of sucking that cum covered dick but the limp dick discouraged her. She simply scraped out all the cum on the dick and licked it with fingers. She swallowed every drop. She rubbed her face too and drank that cum as well. Sanju is slowly falling asleep. It’s already mid night now. After licking off every drop of cum, Anasuya stood up and adjusted Sanju properly on the bed. Covered his cock with short and blanket. She left from the room.
Anasuya came back to her room and slept besanjue her hubby. She did not wash off anything, she kept smelling that dry cum from her fingers while sleeping. As her mood is coming to normal state, the original thoughts came back. She kept thinking about how this all began. Why she went to Sanju’s room and what happened at the end. That was a total failure from her sanjue. She realized that.. she was not able to control her feelings first and what control can she have on her son! She wanted to go Pavan’s way, but Ajay’s way sneaked in. Nevertheless, she enjoyed it. She felt good about what happened in there. “Both Sanju and I are happy, so what’s the loss here!”, She thought to herself to support her actions.

The next day being Sunday, all three had to stay at home. Anasuya was busy with all the chores and pending works of the house. Mr. Rudra watching news all the time about the protests and riots in Delhi and also the upcoming virus threat from China to India. There were good chances for him get the case from oppositions sanjue to support the protests but he hoped he could get the four rep-convicts’ case. That would give him a good raise and fame. The case is at the verge of a verdict and so he wished a lot. Meanwhile Sanju is just passing time in his bedroom thinking about how his mother gave a handjob to him last night. The scenes of beautiful Anasuya stroking his cock wouldn’t go out of his mind.

A week passed and the 10th board exams are approaching. All students got occupied with preparation. Another week passed and boom, the first COVID-19 case in India. This shook the country and guess who are the most excited ones about this? the school students. They prayed for the holidays and lock down of the country as happened in China. Pavan and Ajay were little disappointed because all their fun happens in school, flirting with teachers and teasing the girls around. Radha mam for Ajay and Hindi teacher Payal for Pavan – both kids are going to miss their favorite women in school. As expected, within another week, the ministry of HRD declared the postponement of Board exams accross the country. The states followed the orders and closed all the schools for 2 weeks and postponed the exams to a later date in April.

Last day of the school. 5 PM, All students with school bags and baskets happily walking and running away from school.

Ajay: Dude, just fuck off. I’m upset. Don’t bother me more.

Pavan: I understand Ajay, just chill. We know where Radha mam lives, we can make plans you know.. like.. for tuitions at her house something.

Ajay: That doesn’t work bro. See in another week, there will a full length curfew. We won’t be able to walk on the roads at all.

Pavan: Be positive, my friend. Also curfew doesn’t mean we cannot go out at all. It just means we should not go out in groups and for unncessary things. So, if we go separately and only to our destination straight, it shouldn’t be a problem.

Ajay bent his head in disappointment over the school’s closure and just sat on the bench in a tea shop near his house while listening to Pavan.

Pavan: Moreover do you think I’m happy with this. I’m also gonna miss Payal mam’s amazing boobs. Her sexy cleavage show when she bends down to take the duster that we throw down. Bitch’s mindblowing booty shake while she is walking in the corridor. I’m gonna miss all these man.

Ajay: Very true. This fucking whatever virus is disgusting. Bloody hell those chinese idiots.

“What rubbish! You cannot be so rude to the whole nation Ajay. It is just a few who had that food and it spread unknowlingly. This is an unprecendented event and the virus is Novel. So, be watchful of your words and give respect to poor innocents.”, interrupted Sanjay, coming back from buying ice cream to all three of them.

Pavan took his ice-cream from Sanju and continued, “Wise words from wise man. Where did you learn all these “Morals and ethics”, Sanju?”. Ajay answered, “Proabably his dad’s upbringing. Uncle knows the law.”, taking his ice-cream.

Sanju: Actually, any layman’s guess would be that I got the knowlege and morals from my dad his profession. But its not true. My dad doesn’t spend time with me, or even with my mother. He is just a name-sake father. All my upbringing is done by my mom. She is everything to me.

Ajay and Pavan’s eyes are lit like a bright candle when there’s a power cut on a no-moon day, hearing about Sanju’s mom. They instantly became happy. Now, they know who to approach for fun in these holidays. Both looked at each other and giggled and just artificially agreed to Sanju saying “haa. yes.. yes.. whatever you say man.”

1 week after all schools are shutdown. 2 PM, mid March.
While Anasuya is doing dishes, she heard a message notification sound from her phone. It was Pavan. She dried her hands and took the phone with a smile. It was almost three weeks later these guys are pinging her.

Anasuya: Hi who is this?

Pavan: Anumma.. it’s me. Pavan. Did you lose my contact?
Anasuya: I thought you forgot me.

Pavan: Ah, you are acting! Thank God. haha. sorry Anumma.. the exams were near and had to study. soo..

Anasuya: Achha. When did you two idiots started taking studies seriously? You guys are really preparing for exams! or…

Pavan: or? or what

Anasuya: Or.. you are busy finding new women in school for your hungry cocks?
Pavan: Hahaha. What the fuck! Anumma.. youu.. you have become bold!

Anasuya: I need to. You guys fucked me in my house and just left me like a use-and-throw peice. I’m angry at you.

Pavan: Woah woah! Strong language. Chill your tits, aunty.. I’m really sorry for not pinging you again. Its definitely not that we are done with you. Also, you cannot say we “fucked” you. We did not literally “fuck” you yet. Just spooning and sucking your yummy titties hehe

Anasuya: Uhmmm.. These titties are craving for your mouth again Pavan. I want you to milk me and drink the milk like a kid from my mammaries.

Pavan: Holy fuck! I can’t believe this. What the hell happened to you, Anu aunty? Why is this sudden craving?

Anasuya took a pause and re read what all she typed. She covered her face with hand in full shame and embarassment. It was all involuntary out of her.

Pavan: There??

Pavan: Anumma?

Pavan: Darling?

Anasuya: Ha.. yes, I’m here. I don’t know Pavan. Forget all these, I don’t know what I’m saying. Sorry. shh fuck!

Pavan: Ok, tell me something. What happened with Sanju, you asked me that day how to proceed with Sanju. We agreed upon talking to him dignified and setting things to normal without any sexual acts. How did it go?

Anasuya: Err.. I think.. It went exactly the opposite way Pavan.

Pavan: Damn! What do you mean? Did you fuck him?

Anasuya: Noooo. Stop saying that. I.. I just.. I just gave him a blowjob that night. We coudn’t talk much. amm.

Pavan: So, all that we spoke is useless?

Anasuya: Hmmm.. seems so. I don’t know how it happened. I went to talk to him but his dick was already hard and I couldn’t control myself. I even went for sucking it but he cummed on my face just before that.

Pavan: No way! You are a horny women, Anu aunty. Shit! Haha. He is your son. Own son. You were worried about he developing feelings for you and you went and sucked his cock? like seriously?

Anasuya: Not sucked. Just held it and gave a good massage. Umm..

Pavan: Lol. Whatever! You are horny and in dire need of a cock. Now I see why you are so upset that I did not ping you. Hmm… ok.. what happened after that? It’s been 3 weeks. So, any progress? How is it going between you and Sanju.

Anasuya: Its normal Pavan. Very noraml. Next day was Sunday and since his father was at home, we coudn’t talk much. And after that as you said exams were approaching, Sanju became serious in studies. You know na.. he is a topper unlike you guys.

Pavan: Ah okay okay. Your son is Einstein and we are Jhonny Sins for you na?

Anasuya: Hehe..

Pavan: Shut up, you bitch!

Anasuya: Ahhh.. these words. Your rawness!

Pavan: You really need a hardcore fuck right now.

Anasuya: Very very much.

Pavan: I’ll bring Ajay too. You ready?

Anasuya: No no no. Not exactly right now. Your uncle is at home.

Pavan: So what?

Anasuya: Sanju is at home too. Also, it’s quarentine period. Please don’t come now. You wont be able to go back if your uncle knows you are roaming in the city. He will lock you down in my house only.

Pavan: Really! That’s even better na.

Anasuya: Please don’t mess things up Pavan. I will tell you when to come. Night would be appropriate. I will text you after dinner and you can come from our kitchen door. I’ll keep it open for you.

Pavan: Okay.. at what time?

Anasuya: May be around 1 AM. Everyone would be sleeping by then.

Pavan: Cool. As you say. Shall I tell Ajay about this myself or will you?

Anasuya: Umm.. let this be surprise for him. I’ll text him directly at night 10 PM and ask him to come and fuck me. Hehe. It would take atleast 3 hours for him to get out of that shock and prepare and come to my house.

Pavan: Lol. haha.. you have become naughty too, Anumma. Sure, do as you say. I’ll have a nap now so that I can stay awake and drill you whole night.

Anasuya: No, milk me first.

Pavan: No, I’ll fuck you first.

Anasuya: Noo.. my booobs pleeaase. She squeezed her boosbs when she typed this

Pavan: Okk Hahaha.. I’ll do whatever you ask. Muaah

Anasuya: Hmm.. Thank you. Bye Pavan. Catch you at night.

Pavan: Bubbye Anumma ;-*

3 PM same day.

Mr. Rudra, sitting on couch in the hall, reading ABA Journal, heards the door bell ring. Not willing to get up, asks his wife to see who’s there. Anasuya comes from the kitchen with her pallu removing from the waist socket and adjusting her saree and opens the door. It is Ajay. Anasuya is surprised to see him. With awe-struck face Anasuya: Ajay???

Ajay: Hi aunty. How are you?

Anasuya: You? Amm.. Hi.. Already here?

Ajay: Yeah, It’s me aunty. Your son’s friend Ajay. May I come in.

Anasuya: Sure.. come in come in. But ahmm with fully surprise and confused face, she makes way for him to get in.

Ajay: What happened aunty? Are you alright?

Anasuya: Yes, I am. Thanks for asking. fake smile and then with a lower voice. But this is too early, I thought we are meeting at night. aah wait.. I was supposed to tell you at night. But you are here already. I’m confused. Why are you here now?

Ajay: What are you speaking aunty? What were you about to tell me at night?

Anasuya: Ahh uhmmm..

Ajay: Are you not happy that I came to visit you? I thought it’s been long time we met and will be good to give a visit to you.

Anasuya: Right, right. Long time. Ahmm.. but..

She’s not clear if he knows about tonight’s plan or not. She don’t know if Ajay came on his own or this is a plan of both naughty bastards. But either way, this is not the time for anything. Her husband is at home and wide awake.

Ajay observed that Mr. Rudra is in the house and thought Anasuya is unhappy to see him in presense of her husband.

Ajay: Accha.. I get it now. Your maggie 2 mins noodles guy is at home! said with a naughty smile

Anasuya: What? What noodles? thinks for a moment and then the bulb glows You idiot. Shush. That’s my husband.

Ajay: I know, I know. My nickname to him fits perfectly.

Anasuya: Slowly. Shh.

Mr. Rudra: Anu.. who was that?

Anasuya: Shouts from the distance It’s Ajay. Sanju’s school friend.

Mr. Rudra: Oh, Sanju is in his room. Show him the room Anu.

Anasuya: Sure baby.

Ajay: “Baby” haha really?

Anasuya: Hey.. you shut up. I do not mean it but I have to say that. After all he’s my husband and pennyman for this house.

Ajay sees Mr. Rudra from there and ensures that he is not looking at them and swiftly kisses on Anasuya’s cleavage. It’s half visible with Managalsutra stuffed insanjue the pallu over the blouse. Anasuya didn’t expect that and gave a knock on his head gently

Anasuya: Oye.. shuu.. what are you doing?

Ajay: Just doing my duty. Continues kissing on mangatsutra pressing it on the boob flesh

Anasuya: Ahhh.. not here not here. Stop please.. Tries to remove his head from her boobs and holds her hand and walks him towards the kitchen with covering her pallu with another hand

Ajay: Ohh.. There’s a special place for this huh! Umm. keeps walking looking at Anasuya’s heavy ass. As he reaches kitchen, slaps on Anu’s right asscheek and squeezes it gently.

Anasuya: Ahhhhh fu.. ck! increases her speed and quickly makes both of them into the kichen and slams the door shut. Ajay looks into Anasuya’s eyes and pushes her to lean over the wall besanjue the door. With a very wild smile, he opens the kitchen door with one hand.

The terrified Anasuya: No, please. He can see us. And . arh! What is all this? Why are you here? Do you want to meed Sanju, he is upstairs in his room. Leave me.

Ajay: I did not even catch you to leave. Just relax. blows air on her face and kisses her eyes You know who I come to this house for, my lady. Let Sanju enjoy his time in his room. I’m here for you.

Anasuya: understands that this boy is on her but it is very wrong time. Okaaay. But.. what happened to you all these days?

Ajay: lays one hand on the waist on her right and caresses Your naughty Ajay was busy with exams preparation, baby.

Anasuya: moans for that touch Ah! The same bullshit. Accept that you forgot me. I hate you.

Ajay: Ah aunty, how can you say that huh! I love you. I love you the most Squeezes her waist with increasing pressure. I was really busy with studies. And you know what? Every lady teacher I see in the school after that day, they only remind me of you.

Anasuya: Stop touching me! aaaaah. All lies!

Ajay: No. I’m saying truth, aunty. My Anu aunty. Moves that hand towards back and holds the ass cheek. Squeezes it with full palm. My most beautiful aunty.

Anasuya: Shhhhh Ahhhhhhhh. My beauty is up here. Look at my face. What are you doing down there? She tried to stop his hand with her hand but that movement tossed a metal glass from the platform besanjue.

Mr. Rudra from the hall: Anuu… what happened? Is that you?

Anasuya with her ass getting crushed and looking at Ajay’s wild eyes: Yeah baby, its me. Just a glass.

Mr. Rudra: Oh okay.. Where is that guy.. Ajay. Did you show him Sanju’s room?

Anasuya: Yes baby, I did, He went there already. Both must be busy talking about exams. Umm

Ajay: Wah! Look who’s complaining about lies to me just a moment ago. haha. Holds another ass cheek too with other hand and crushes both the buttocks intensely.

Anasuya: Fuck! No no noo.. aahhh!!! Ajay.. please.. not now.. please Ajay.

Ajay: I’m just doing what I came here for, aunty. slides his hands from waist to insanjues the saree. He is now playing with Anasuya’s panty. Pulls it up and that makes the thread stick in Anasuya’s pussy.

Anasuya: aaahhh Suhaaasss… mmmmmhh Takes his shoulders for support and bites her lower lip in pleasure.

Ajay: ummm.. that’s more like it. With his middle finger, he gently rims Anasuya’s asshole. Aunty, I want to flush my weapon in you aunty. This hole.

Anasuya: Uhh Not that back one.. That hurt’s a lot Ajay. aahh please. She lifts herslef up making way for his hand at the back and pushes her boobs onto his chest

Ajay: Okay, then on one condition, I can postpone that hole.

Anasuya: Want me to eat your banana?

Ajay: Haha. Aunty, you are awesome! Yes. But here. Right now. He leaves the panty and keeps rubbing her waist.

Anasuya: Okay, shut the door and I will suck it.

Ajay: Na na. Why is the door shutting. No way. It stays open and you are taking my cock in your mouth.

Anasuya: Arh! This is dangerous Ajay. Your uncle might catch us.

Ajay: Meh! I don’t care. I want you on your knees. Right now. saying this, he switches position and leans over the wall with Anasuya infront of him. Anasuya can see her huband from that spot in an angle.

Anasuya: Youuu., ammm.. won’t listen to my words!

Anasuya adjust her saree on her ass a little and kneels down. She gently opens Ajay’s pant zip. Unbuttons and pulls the underwear down. The thick brown cock sprangs out saluting Anasuya’s beautiful face. Anasuya looks at it and smiles at Ajay, appreciating the cock and also feeling proud that it rose for her. Ajay moves her hair all towards her left, exposing her neck and not even leaving a slight chance of hiding the view of sucking his cock to her husband. Anasuya held his cock and started storking it. With an increased heartbeat, she gulped saliva once and took the dick tip into the mouth. She sucked it with love. Moaned as she made circles with her mouth “mmmm mmmm aummmhhhh”. Ajay dick is increasing in size with every suck and kiss of Anasuya. He held her head with two hands and supported her motion. Anasuya continued sucking, with deeper and longer movements. Half the stem is wet with her saliva and the cock tip is rubbing against Anasuya’s palate insanjue the mouth. Ajay held the head fimly and is now pushing her face towards him, making her suck even deeper. Anasuya opens her fish eyes wide as she keeps sucking the entire dick. She can feel Ajay’s dick touching her uvula. It’s that deep but Ajay isn’t stopping. He widened his legs a little and with two hands pushing her head towads him. Shoving his cock into her mouth with his waist movements. Anasuya cannot even moan now. She can make sounds with her throat and her saliva is all upon his dick, lubricating the movement. Ajay fucked Anu aunty’s mouth for 5 mins like that and took it out. The strings of saliva and pre cum hanged from her lips to the dick tip.

Both of them laughed looking at each other. With heavy breaths, Anasuya asked, “Auh auhh,, ummmmhh.. would that be enough to save my asshole from this monster?”. Ajay immediately held her hair and pushed his cock again into her mouth. He is making fierce to and fro movements with his cock in her mouth holding only her hair this time. He fucked her juicy mouth again for 2 mins continuously. Anasuya didn’t anticipate this and out of suffocation, she moved her hands, waving in the air and trying to plead.

The same glass that fell on the ground got shook by her hand movements and it slided to the hall near Mr. Rudra. He saw the glass and took it and said, “Anu, is everything alright?” Right when he is about to turn his head towards the kitchen, Anu shoved the dick insanjue more and hugged Ajay’s legs moving very close to him, making only her pallu on the floor visible to Mr. Rudra. As he turned towards the kitchen, he saw his wife’s pallu on the floor and not a word from her. Ajay is looking at Anu and laughing. Her mouth is packed with his dick and she can’t answer her husband. Her eyes made the request, she wants to answer her huband. She has to. She pleaded with her expressions. After enjoying that wonderful sight for few seconds, Ajay pulled out his dick from her mouth, letting her breathe. “Baby.. baby.. everything is alright. I just.. uhmm I.. I stepped on that glass by mistake”, said Anasuya with panting voice. “Ah oh! Do you need help? Should I come?”, enquired Mr. Rudra with minimum interest in helping her. “No no baby, I’m alright here. Not a big deal. You continue with your magazine baby.”, replied Anasuya in quick response. Mr. Rudra moved back to his business. Anasuya looked up to Ajay and pleaded, “This is the reason I said not now, please leave me now Ajay”. Ajay is enjoying all her discomforts, he replied, “Exactly, this is the reason I wanted it now, my sexy aunty”.

Anasuya took his balls and squeezed them, took the cock and rubbed it on her cheeks. Kissed it with passion. Made self slaps with the strong dick on her face. “Ah uh. amm here.. ahh I’ll take it all in. Anasuya is yours. aummm but please don’t spoil my family relationship, darling”, she requested with a sexy tone. Ajay answered, “aahh fuck.. aahh this is so good. Ummm.. let’s see aunty. Let me think about it.” Anasuya getting up slowly and adjusting her saree. Grooming her spoilt hair, she stood up and was about to go towards wash basin to clean her mouth. Ajay then slapped on her ass hard from back. Anasuya jumped up with that slap and turned towards him asking,

Anasuya: Aaoouuch! What now?

Ajay: Who’s gonna finish the business? I did not cum yet.

Anasuya: Ajays.. I told you not now please, you already shoved your dick till my throat. Please leave all this now. We can do whatever we want at night

Ajay: Hmmm.. so there is a night plan too. Okay. Just put my cock back in and dress me as is.

Anasuya: putting his cock back in underwear and pulled the pant up, zipped it and buttoned. Yes, there is. I mean.. I did not actually plan anything at night but that time would be perfect without any disturbances.

Ajay with his bulge in his pant, is trying to kiss Anasuya while she is speaking – kissing on her cheeks – lips – ears, while gently massaging her boobs. Anasuya allowed him for a moment and then asked him to stop. Then Anasuya took him to Sanju’s room, Sanju was lying on bed and reading news about COIVD-19. As soon as his mother and Ajay entered the room,
Sanju: Ajay?? you?? Mom..!!
Anasuya: Sanjudhu.. Ajay wanted to see you for something.
Sanju: Ajay.. Hi.. mm but this is quarentine period, how did you get of your house.
Ajay: Bro.. these quarentine, isolation shit is for nerds like you. Not for me.
Sanju: What do you mean? There is no you and me here. This virus does not differentiate between people’s mental abilities. It affets all and .. and.. even if you can’t get it, you might carry the virus and spread it to susceptible people. Understand it!
Ajay: Aunty, your son needs to get a life. duh!
Anasuya: Sanju, leave that na.. whatever it is, he came to our house, he did it already. So, lets just go with it. Ummm.. may be he can be here only… until quarentine period is over.
Ajay: Turned towards Anasuya in awe Wow.. ahm yeah I mean.. I mean.. that’s good idea. Quarentine is important and this virus is dangerous. Suddenly turned the table.

Sanju is starting to suspect Ajay’s behavior now. He knew how his two pervert friends are fond of his mother. Those fake nudes of her mother are made by Ajay and Sanju cannot forget those for life.
Sanju: Okaaay.. so.. won’t you go back?
Ajay: Well, if you don’t want me to catch virus and not spread it to others…. I don’t think I have to go back.
This thought of staying in Anasuya’s house indefinitely brought chills to Anasuya and Sanju both.
Anasuya: Yeah, that’s right. You should stay here. I’ll talk to your parents and let them know the situation.

Ajay: Thanks, aunty swiftly pinched Anasuya’s waist while Sanju was looking down and winked at her for this wonderful plan of staying indefinitely and fucking her day and night. Anasuya jerked and shusshed him rubbing her waist.

Anasuya: Ah!! ouch. amm Okay Ajay, I’ll go now. Will leave you two friends some time.
Sanju: Maa.. actually… mm I have something to talk to you.
Anasuya: Okaay. what is it?
Sanju: Err.. personally. Turning towards Ajay and asking him to leave. Ajay.. mmm can you please wait outsanjue… or.. just have a look at our house.
Ajay: Oh. You want me to go? Sure. Yeah buddy, as you say. and leaves the room

Sanju: Ah mom..
Anasuya: sitting besanjue Sanju and rubbing her son’s hair with love and smile asked What is it Sanju?
Sanju: Mom.. I.. I.. am missing my girlfriend mom.
Anasuya: Already knew that his secret GF is none other than herself. Oops. That’s sad. Hmm.. when did you last talk to her?
Sanju: I usually don’t talk to her much ma.. I told you na.. It’s one sanjued. She is my crush kind-of-thing. Not exactly girlfriend.
Anasuya: Acha.. Ok. How come she came to your mind all of a sudden today after 3 weeks?
Sanju: Ajay’s presense in the house turned him more than ever. The thought of Ajay secretly fucking his mother daily switched on his lust button. Amm.. I don’t know. It just happened. It should happen some or the other time, right?
Anasuya: Hmmm.. it’s ok Sanju. I can understand. Adoloscent age and you guys and girls will be longing for each other. Just stay strong and after this virus is over, you will see her again. Anasuya don’t want to submit herself to Sanju easily or admit that it’s her. She want’s to get it out from Sanju, so as to not break the delicate thread of mother and son relationship.
Sanju: Huh? Until the virus ends?? Maa.. that’s too long. I’m damn sure, this will not end in 1 or 2 weeks. India is a massive country with 1.3 billion people. There are high chances of spreading and very high chances of Govt shutting the schools and public places for atleast another month. I can’t stay long without her maa.. His boner is starting to take it’s stance.

Anasuya: Aww.. my poor Sanju. She hugs him from sanjue – placing his head on her chest. Okay. Okay, don’t be so upset. I can’t see your glooming face. We’ll find some solution, don’t worry Sanju.
Sanju: Happily enjoying her mother’s huge and juicy melons touch on her face. Umm.. thank you maa.. I have to tell you something else too.
Anasuya: And that would be?
Sanju: taking hold of Anasuya’s hand and caressing it with love. That night. You remember maa?
Anasuya: Ahmm.. Sanju?

Sanju: I know you remember it. It was so good maa. he is not looking at her, just rubbing her hand and smooching it while rubbing his cheek against Anasuya’s boobs flesh. I want know how it felt to you. I know I cannot ask a mother about it but..
Anasuya: Err..It’s ok Sanju. Amm.. I think it was necessary at that moment. You were so horny and that wouldn’t go if I hadn’t helped. So, I Helped. She used the word help to defend her that she did not wantedly do it for herself.

Sanju: Took her hand closer and kissed on fingers. Ummmah! True, what you did on that day is unforgettable. And.. aaand
Anasuya: And what son? kissing his head from top

Sanju: I might need that help again today maa. Placed her hand over his boner.

Anasuya felt his bulge over the pants itself. She is excited to see that boner after so long. But she cannot express it
Anasuya: Ouch! Sanju..!!! What is this? not removing hand from there

Sanju: Yes maa.. I need your hand one more time. May be.. even more this time.. I tried with myself but it never matches with the pleasure that I get when you do it. Please ma.. help you poor son.
Anasuya: Rubs his boner over the pants slowly. Sanju but this is not a good practice. You have to learn how to stay in your control.
Sanju: I tried ma.. It’s been 3 weeks, can’t you observe. But I’m out of options now. I can’t talk to my girlfriend.. amm sorry.. my crush. Can’t see her. How can I be satisfied ma?
Anasuya: Can feel the erection more. She kept massasging the cock. Sanju.. mmm. If your dad knows this, it will be terrible mess. What we are doing is not at all a right thing.
Sanju: I don’t care ma. You are just helping your helpless son. There’s no wrong in it. Just keep rubbing maa. aaahh. He hold her hand and make her massage more. You do this very well. Ummmmhhhh
Anasuya: Shhhh.. it’s growing. mmm But promise me you won’t speak a word about this with anyone. Not your dad, not your friends. She hold his dick in her palm like a torchlight. Still the pants are on.

Sanju: Of course.. ah yess. yess I promise maa.. oooaaah be gentle!
Anasuya: Good boy. She leaves the dick and slowly puts her hand insanjue the pants and touches his dick. Ah Sanju, No underwear?
Sanju: There’s no need of it at home ma.. hehe.
Anasuya: That’s naughty. You should wear them at home too. She moved all her fingers over the cock and started rubbing it. Making circular movement around the dick with her palm.

Sanju: ahhh uhh thisss.. this is what I longed for maa.. ummmmh. closed his eyes and rubbing his face on Anasuya’s cleavage. Her mangalsutra is scratching his cheek in between.

Suddenly the door knocks. Both Sanju and Ajay are startled. They just realised that door was not locked from insanjue. Anasuya wants to take her hand from Sanju’s pant but Sanju is holding her hand.
Anasuya: Who is that??
Ajay from the other sanjue: Aunty.. it’s me. There is some urgency. Can I come in?
Anasuya: No. Don’t. Don’t open the door. Trying very hard to take hand out but Sanju resisted and hold her hand tight. Ah, leave it Sanju, won’t be good, if your friend comes in.
Ajay: Okaaaay.. then why don’t you come out please. It’s urgent!
Anasuya: Sanju, leave me. Let me go. I’ll come back for you. There must be something important out there with Ajay. Saying this she forcibly removed her hand from Sanju’s erect dick.

Ajay: Fast aunty.. very urgent!
Anasuya quickly got rid of Sanju and kissed on his forehead, assuring that she will come back, she left the room. Opened the door and went outsanjue and was about to say, “what Suha… ” and then the view stunned her.
Ajay was standing there with his pants and underwear removed and his cock fully erect!
Ajay: Aunty.. I need you to finish your job. This thing is not cooling down.
Anasuya: What the fuck are you doing?? Where is your uncle? Why are you nude? Arrhh!! She is looking around the house, The couch in hall is empty, she could not see her husband anywhere.

Ajay: He just left for bathroom.
Anasuya: Oh.. haa.. She hears the sounds of water tap from the bathroom in the hall. May be.. but what is this. Get dressed first. Don’t be ridiculous. You can’t be like this here!
Ajay: Ah youu… don’t you listen to me if I ask you in a pleasing way?! He immediately pulled Anasuya towards him and hugged her. He started squeezing her melons, removed her pallu.

Anasuya: Ouach aah Ajays.. ah noo.. pleaase.. not again… this is open space..
Ajay: Fuck it. This is your house. Our favorite place to fuck. He is pushing his cock towards her belly button and rubbing it againt her milky belly, while crushing her viluptous boobs. Her first hook came off and boobs popped out a little more. Ajay is sucking her boobs now. Ummm ammmmm aummmhh yummmm..
Anasuya: Ahhh ammhhhh.. Suhaaasss.. pleasee.. Sanju is just right behind this door. Pleasee leave mee…
Ajay: Ah then lets get ourselves some private place. With one hand squeezing the boob, he moved other hand towards the ass and sqeeezing it hard. He moved from there along with her towards the couch in the hall. He threw her on the couch and jumped on her.
Anasuya: uhhh ah!! What are you doing Ajay? This is not good. Pleeaaasee.. She pleaded him to not proceed but her love juices are erupting already insanjue her panty. Holding Sanju’s dick after 3 long weeks and sucking Ajay’s cock in the kitchen made her so horny. She wants a brutal fuck so bad.

Ajay: Damn with your insecurities and bullshit. I’m going to taste your pussy today at any cost. He removed her saree quickly and made her thighs expose to the open air. Ah looks like your words don’t agree with what your wet innerwear is showing me, bitch! told seeing the white wet spots on her black panty over the pussy. He rubbed on the wet mound with his fingers.
Anasuya: Feeling shy and with lust waves creeping all over her body, she offered herself to Ajay subconsicously. Ahhhhhmmmmm.. Ajay but… shhhhh
Ajay: Shut up, you fucking beautiful bitch. There are no more ifs and buts from here on.
He touched the wet panty with one hand and rubbing it over the pussy. Another hand is squashing the boobs. He pulled out mangalsutra from her blouse and removed the second hook too. Anasuya is waving her body in ecstacy. She can see Ajay’s dick throbbing is air. Ajay, after giving a good massage to pussy over the damp panty, removed the knot and pulled panty down. There were tiny pubic hair around the pussy, her flower looked beautiful to him, all petals perfectly positioned with nectar oozing out. He bend his head and smelled it, the fragrance reached his brains and it struck him like a drug. His palm automatically crushed the boob harder, with nails protruding into the flesh. With no more ability to hold his cock away from the inviting vagina, Ajay brought his cock near the pussy, looking straight into Anasuya’s eyes. He pushed his cock into the pussy. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”, moaned Anasuya. Her warm breath releases from mouth touched Ajay’s face. He gathered all his energy and gave another strong push into the pussy. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh”, moaned Anasuya with amplified pleasure. She wrapped her hands around Ajay’s back and hugged him tight. He then moved the cock out and shoved it insanjue the pussy for the third time. The wetness on the walls of vagina facilitated the movement effortlessly. This time, both moaned together, “uuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh”. With the third stroke, his saliva drops fell on Anasuya’s face. Ajay’s mouth is dry by now. This is the deepest that anything has ever explored Anasuya’s vagina.
Ajay increased his pace and started shoving his cock into the pussy more. “Ahh,, Anu.. ummm.. you sexy bitch, ahhh”, screamed Ajay with rapid strokes into the wet flower. He held one of her thighs and spread them apart, allowing more room for the cock. He lifted her left thigh up and started fucking Anasuya fiercely. “ah fuck fuck.. auhh ammhh aaarrrhhh!”, shouted Anu in synchronized movements with Ajay. “You, ever sexy bitch, fucking MILF, uhhhhh. Take it in!”, yelled Ajay with elevated strokes and high frequency. He fucked her like a machine gun firing bullets at enemy. Anasuya cannot control her moans anymore. She moaned, screamed loud in pain and sexual delight. Her house is reverberating with her screams. Ajay did not stop at all, he kissed her left feet toes and sucked them while pounding her wetpot. Anasuya held Ajay’s hand on her boob and made him squeeze more. This tore up the blouse and all hooks came loose. She is wearing a light-pink 34D bra. Ajay digged her boob flesh with his nails and crushed them like a wild animal. The strokes in the pussy are powerful now. He rammed her with his mighty dick continously. They both jumped on the couch with sexual aura surrounding them. The bodies began to sweat in the hot summer.
Right then, they both heard the flush sound from the bathroom. They understood what’s about to come. Ajay increased his speed and began fucking her so rapidly. Anasuya screamed and shouted and was edge of orgasm. Ajay took a deep breath and gave one final violent push. “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh, fuck!”, moaned Anasuya with her palm in mouth controlling the voice. Ajay then released his cum insanjue Anasuya’s pussy. Into the unexplored depths of her pussy. He then just lied on her naked with no more energy. But Anasuya knew exactly what went terribly worng there. She took his healthy cum insanjue her pussy without any protection. She was dumbfounded and awestruck for a moment. Then, in few seconds, she gathered herself together and woke up Ajay. She helped him to get dressed up but he is resisting. So, she just gave him his clothes and pushed him into the kitchen and shut the door from outsanjue. Then, she wore her saree back, all dressed up as she was. But she can feel the discomfort of the completely damp panty.

Mr. Rudra came out of bathroom and said, “Anu, hey.. is everything alright in our neighbour’s house? I heard some amm.. screams from their house from the bathroom ventilation.” Anasuya had a sigh of relief and replied, “Is it? I did not hear anything baby. Maaay be.. yeah.. may be they are having their private time in this romantic quarentine period. There’s no work for anyone anyway, right?”. Mr. Rudra is not interested in romance anyway, so ignored that and just walked to his bedroom. Anasuya thought to herlself, “Haha.. as expected this moron not even utters a word nor thinks about sex. Fuck you, my worthless husband” and moved on. She went to kitchen door and knocked, “Ajay… are you dressed? open the door”. There is no response from the other sanjue.
It’s been long for Sanju and his mother did not return quickly as she promised. He held his cock with his hand insanjue the pants and walked out of his room in search of his mother Anasuya. He saw her knocking kitchen door and called, “Maaa…”. Anasuya startled and turned around and saw Sanju holding his cock, said “Ah fuck! You, you….. you go in Sanju, I’ll come to you”. Sanju replied, “What are you doing this long? please come fast, It’s hurting insanjue here. It wants your hands maaa. Please come fast and make me cum mmmmm”
Anasuya rushed towards Sanju – kept a finger on his lips and said, “Shhh! Don’t be so loud. I’ll come. You just get insanjue. I’ll come to you in a minute.” With his dick so erect in his hand, Sanju held her finger on his lips and kissed it and sucked a little. He replied, “Okay. Please come fast. Your son’s little tool is longing for your hand maa.”, resisting to go insanjue. Anasuya had a quick look at kitchen door and pushed Sanju insanjue the room. Both of them went in. She immediately bolted the door and leaned on it with heavy breaths. She knew that Ajay is left in kitchen without any lock. On the other hand, Sanju wants a handjob so desperately. Her panty is so wet, and most importantly the thought of having Ajay’s sperm in her uterus is giving her chills. She did not have any protection while having sex with Ajay. He rammed her brutally and unloaded all his thick white healthy cum insanjue her. She was about to bear his child. All these thoughts trembled her – a drop of tear rolled in her eyes.

“Maa… is there any problem?” Sanju asked from a distance sitting on his bed waiting for his momma to touch him. Anasuya looked at Sanju and went towards him with a smile, controlling her emotions. She sat besanjue Sanju and took hold of his dick. She started massaging it very gently, “Mmm.. there’s no problem Sanju. It’s just that.. you know… mother and son.. cannot have such relationship.” Sanju little relaxed by her touch, said, “I think it’s okay mom. No ones knows about it anyway. Also, you are only helping me here. ahh ahhhhh,” He looked at her beautiful face with tender red cheeks. He noticed her watery eyes but couln’t realize that those tears are because of something else. He only laughed at her in bliss, for having a handjob from her.

Anasuya increased her pace – included other hand as well – rubbing the cock from bottom to top. Sanju’s harmones got activated. He can sense the goosebumps emanating from his dick, creeping all over his body. He moaned, “ahhh yess mommmyyy.. ammmmhh like thaaat. aaaaah” while rubbing her back with one hand. Anasuya clearly know that Sanju’s lust is on no one else but only her. She accepted that fact, although not wholeheartedly, and continued stroking his cock. Sanju recollected his previous handjob from her. It is more intense this time. He do not want to cum fast like last time. He endured the pleasure for longer period. “You are so good at this ma, I don’t know if it is because you like my cock or you are longing for one from a long time”, said Sanju looking at Anasuya. She was taken aback by his bold statements but kept continuing the strokes, she replied, “Sanju, just.. just stay quiet. You don’t need to know all these. Let me finish you quick and we’ll go.” The rubbing pace increased and she spit her saliva on the cock. The lubricated manhood is harder than ever. Sanju moaned his breath out. Her sweaty neck is turning him on. Her silky thick hair is inviting him to go harder. He sild his fingers in her hair slowly and grabbed her head. Anasuya gave a confused look at him. With a simple smile on his face, he signalled Anasuya to go for it, with his eyes. The hungry bitch in Anasuya woke up! She immediately split a shit load of saliva on Sanju’s cock and started sucking it. “Aumm umm ammh ahhh mmmhhh”, she moaned in pleasure while sucking her own son’s cock. Sanju is holding her hair and supporting her momentum. He is on cloud-nine. Anasuya busted his balls with hand and stroking the cock with another. She’s squeezing his balls to push the cum out. She crushed his cock with full power. Unable to bear the unforeseen lust from her mother, Sanju leaned back on the bed completely. Anasuya kept sucking his cock passionately. She didn’t care to look into Sanju’s face. Her focus is stuck on making him cum. She rubbed, crushed and sucked the cock like a vacuum cleaner. Sanju’s two hands are now on her head. Lifting her head up by holding her hair, while she is biting his cock. But Anasuya wants that cock to burst out as soon as possible. She bent down again and sucked it like a beast. Sanju held her hair with two hands and rammed her head towards his cock. He even gave reverse-thrusts with his pelvis.

With Sanju’s cock in her mouth, while the tongue played on the cock tip, the hot love juices splashed out like a jet. The stream came out 3 times, spilling a good load each time insanjue Anasuya’s mouth. Sanju screamed with ultimate ecstacy and slowly calmed his body – relaxing into the sleep. But Anasuya’s eyes expressed a different feeling. Tears rolled down from her eyes onto her cheeks finally touching Sanju’s cock that’s between her lips. She know that she is not supposed to bear another man’s child in her womb. The grieving mother wept with his son’s cum in her mouth for being the bitch in house. For getting fucked by a teenager, for sucking her own’s son’s cock twice. For losing all her morality over her lust for cocks and sex.

Mr. Rudra’s hopes for getting the Delhi gangrep case were shattered because the supreme court has given it’s final verdict and the four convicts were hanged on a fine early morning. This was a relief for the country which is suffering from all the bad news about corona virus. Corona virus spread across the country like a slow poison. It reached majority of the states in no time. The country’s Prime Minister immediately held a live addressing to the nation on Tuesday, 24th of March, in which he declared the 21 days lockdown of the entire country.

The day after Ajay fucked Anasuya(20th March), he was sent out of the house. Anasuya is in no mood to have another encounter with him. Forget a sexual encounter, she is not willing to even see his face. Shame has filled all over her mind. Sanjay didn’t knew anything about their sex. He thought that the handjob-turned-blowjob from her mother is the reason for her wierd behavior in the house. She completely denied to talk about that with him after that day. She is acting as if nothing happened and only the casual talks prevailed there after. Despite Sanju’s and Mr. Rudra’s pleas, Anasuya insisted to let Ajay leave the house. She couldn’t state a reasonable argument but urged him to leave to his house at once. Ajay wanted to talk to her about what happened the previous day, he wanted to console her and ensure that they can get rid of it, but he was left with no choice.

On the Monday before the lockdown was announced, the 23rd, Mr. Rudra got a call from his superiors. It demanded an immediate presense of him in Delhi, requesting him to be a member of 7 advocates group, which will be advising the PMO on crucial legal matters during the country’s lockdown. This came as a big surpise to him. He was elated – he was waiting for such one big chance for his lifetime. Religious riots were his initial hope, then he hoped for Nirbhaya’s case but atlast he got this unexpected offer of advising the Prime Minister himself. He quickly made his arrangements. Officials told him in prior that there won’t be any domestic flights flying from Wednesday, so he has to reach Delhi by Tuesday at any cost. He booked his flight to Delhi from Hyd. That eveining he spoke to Anasuya about his emergency departure. He wasn’t sure how long this lockdown is going to be. He couldn’t give a return date to Anasuya. But he assured her that the center has arranged for a cook, maid and a driver for all advocates’ families. Since Anasuya can cook by herself, she opted for only a maid and a driver. Driver is for getting the supplies to home. Both maid and cook will be looking after the house during this period.

Anasuya: How was the departure? Was the flight on time?

Aadhi: Yes, madam. I think it was on time. I couldn’t get insanjue the aiport but I saw some Indigo flight taking off, from my car, at exact 9 AM.

Anasuya: Oh. Okay, yeah he got an Indigo flight. Hmm. Come insanjue. Make yourself comfortable.

Aadhi: Walking into the house with his hands folded So, madam.. I heard that it’s only you and your son will be staying in this house. correct?

Anasuya: Sat on the sofa, checking something on her phone Haa.. yeah, Me and Sanjay. He is insanjue. Make sure you have a rapport with him as well. Bring what all he asks. It will be boring for the coming weeks to stay at home all alone.
Aadhi: Sure madam, definitely. Also, Ramya will be coming by today evening. She has to pack everything and buy some essentials for her, hence the late.

Anasuya: Ramya.. who?

Aadhi: Your maid madam. Her name is Ramya.

Anasuya: What? Why are they sending women during this period. They should be with their families.

Aadhi: It’s ok madam. She is a professional maid. Center wants to provide good quality services to the families of those lawyers who left their families to serve nation.

Anasuya: Ah! Still.. mmm I’m not convinced.

Aadhi: It’s with her consent madam. No need to worry. We are now four here. We will take care of each other together.

Anasuya: Hmm. Okay.. but.. Tell me this, is Ramya married?

Aadhi: Happily married with an year old daughter too.

Anasuya: Oh my god! Are you serious? You are separating a mother and a child for this?

Aadhi: We had to madam. Orders.

Anasuya: No way. Either she is not coming to my house or she is coming along with her baby.

Aadhi: But madam.. that needs lot of applications and approvals

Anasuya: Get it all done. My decision is final.

Aadhi: Ummm.. fine. I’ll talk to sir and see what we can do. But I’m sure they won’t leave you without a maid.

Anasuya: That’s good. Get her child as well then. I’m ok with it.

Aadhi: Alright. I’ll do the needful madam.

Ramya arrived that Tuesday evening along with her baby. Anasuya recieved her like a family member. She loved that child. Ramya and Anasuya had some casual talks and got to know about each other well. They spoke about how Ramya’s husband is so good to her and supporting her in everything. Though they are financially weak, they were an ideal couple. Anasuya stressed her to not take work too seriously when she has such a small child. She said that she can help her in household activities too. While they were busy talking, Sanju came out of his room running and yelled at Anasuya, “Maaa.. it’s 8PM. 8PM!!! turn on the TV!”. Anasuya asked him, “What is it at 8PM? why are you rushing Sanju?” Sanju replied, “Maa, it’s Prime Minister address to the nation. Don’t you know? Arh! you never follow news.” and turned on the TV in the hall. Both Anasuya and Ramya too came to hall from dining table to watch the PM speech. Anasuya knew about the lockdown already (but not how long though) so, she was not that keen. So was Ramya. Sanju is the only one looking at TV with full curiosity.

After the speech was done, Sanju mind ran with all sorts of questions. About how he is going to survive alone at home, how he will be missing school. But his naughty brain also worried about how he is going to take advantage of her mother with these two new people in the house. His mind searched for the answers, the solutions to satisfy his hungry cock druing this boring 3 week period at home.

Back