• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Ch 1: A Loser Boy

(All the characters featured in the story are 18+)

Many years ago, Nine tailed beast destroyed the Hidden leaf village and many people died in that rampage, however the Fourth Hokage sealed the beast inside a boy.

This is the present Hidden Leaf Village, filled with happiness and prosperity. Hokage, the most powerful and respectful man of the village, who take care of the whole village, their statues are carved on the mountain and they are called the Hokage rock.

But who's there over? Yellow spiky hair, spiral sign on the back of his dress, mischievous smile. What's he doing over there? No, no!! He is taking his dick out and.... pissed over Hokage Rock, showering all Hokage's faces.

Suddenly the Guards who work directly under Hokage appeared on the site, and started running towards him. He jumped from there and started running through the village market, while slapping random girls and older women's butts.

Suddenly a milf came in front of him, and he bumped his head into her fatty ass, the ass cheeks were so fluffy and soft, for a moment Naruto went into imagination, but the next second he hit reality when those chubby ass cheeks bounced him back and he fell on the road. Then he noticed those truly magnificent bouncing ass, he looked upward and saw the owner of the butt: blonde hair, sharp eyes, large boobs, curvy figure and no need to mention that godly ass.

She was wearing a Kimono, surely nothing underneath, otherwise it was impossible to feel the softness. Her asscheeks were so fatty and spread, that the shape can be seen under her dress. Her boobs were so big that the dress was not able to hold those huge milky jugs, which results into exposing more than what any man would expect.

He wanted to tell her something, but the guards were coming to catch him, he immediately ran, but suddenly stopped, looked back and shouted:

Naruto:You sure have some nice assets, SLUT. I am gonna fuck you surely one day, so remember my name clearly. I am UZUMAKI NARUTO.

Naruto keep on running thinking about his achievement, and soon got hit by a man and fell down.

Naruto: I.. I.. Iruka Senseiiii

Iruka hold Naruto by his ears and took him to Ninja Academy. Everyone was waiting there, Naruto went to sit on bench, Iruka took his space.

Iruka: Hlo everyone, today as all of you have aged 18 so today you all will be graduated from here and take missions. But before that I again want to give a lecture about chakra system in our body, as some don't pay attention in class at all. Anyway, the chakra system in our body is related to male CUM. When a male took his cum out and pour it in hand, then the chakra holes absorb them slowly and flows the chakra continuously through the body and allow the user to use many jutsus.

But females don't have male cum, so they can't flow the chakra independently, they need help from male shinobis. However, many female shinobis are there who doesn't need help from males and still activate their chakra flow in body.

"How?"

Such female shinobis had made their body a literal cum reserver. They got fucked by dicks over and over again and again and reserved the cum in their stomach, ass and pussy. Doesn't matter whether it's their family, friends, and even enemies wherever they will see dicks they will get fucked by them. Although these things made them a pure slut, but doesn't matter as they are doing these things for village. But, remember, the shinobis who perform such nasty jutsu have mastered over their body, if you even try do that then you will end up being pregnant with some unknown's seed in your womb.

''Is there anyone like that in our village? "

Iruka: Well, there was actually... I mean there are still some shinobis who use this technique, but no one is as perfect as her.

"Who is she? "

Iruka: You don't need to know about her now. Anyway now let's start the exam. I will call everyone, they will come and perform Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Soon, everyone came and performed, Naruto wasn't interested in all these, he was looking at a girl with pink hair with medium sized boobs.

"Uchiha Sasuke''

A boy named Sasuke came to the front who apparently was every girl's crush in class. He came to the front , took his dick out, which was bigger than average and every girl started shouting for him. He jerked off and came, soon he handsigned it and a clone sasuke appeared in front. In short, he passed. Soon everyone was going and passing the test.

"Sakura Haruno"

The pink haired girl immediately went to the front, Iruka came with his big dick out to give her cum.

Sakura: Actually, I... I... I wanted... Sasuke's cum
Sasuke: NO

Immediate refuse.

Sakura with her broken heart, took Iruka's cum and performed Shadow Clone.

''Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto with his distracted mind came to the front and took his dick out. It was smaller than average, ok honestly, it was a super TINY one.

It was so small that even pinky finger would look bigger than it. Girls were some how controlling their laugh. Naruto was jerking it off with two fingers. Everyone were on the verge of laughing, trying to cum for straight 5 minutes, finally a drop came out.

Some one shouted:

"I think his clit is not Functioning"

Everyone in the class bursted out laugh hearing this,

"What a loser"

except one girl.

Hinata, a girl with perfectly made boobs, perfect figure and naturally bouncing ass. She was all red cheeked, she had a crush on Naruto. Seeing Naruto in this situation she wanted to help him. She stood up, and was going towards Naruto.

"Where are you going Hinata-sama? "

"Princess Hinata''

Everyone was looking at her, more precisely at her curvy back. She asked:

Hinata:Sensei, can I help Naruto?

Naruto: Hinata??

Iruka: That would be a great help.

She kneeled down in front of Naruto and hold his pee pee.

Hinata(in mind) : I have seen through my byakugan, this has much more potential than this, I just need to help Naruto to awaken it.

In front of her, was Naruto's clit.

Hinata(in mind): Forget that you are Hyuga Princess, forget about your dignity,forget that you are any respectful person of this village. Just remember that you are born to become his cumslut and just want to fuck by his dick mercilessly like a roadside whore. For that, this is the starting point.

Hinata: Just stand still, Naruto-kun.

Without any hesitation, with complete determination, she moved her head forward and in one pace she took all of it inside her mouth, including those cherries and started sucking like a whore. Everyone was shocked to see a princess blowing a commoner like a slut. She was blowing it fast and passionately. Soon the clit started to grow and grew up to average size, ever the cherries were becoming balls. Both Naruto and Hinata were able to sense it. Hinata was proud of her skills, but just then...

Naruto: Aaahhh...

Naruto came inside her mouth. Princess Hinata kneeling with a commoner's cum in her mouth. She had two choices:

One, she could spit out the cum and save her remaining dignity.

Two, she could drank all of it in front of class and lose respect in front of all.

What will she choose??

To be continued...

Ch 2: Finally Graduated
Naruto came inside her mouth. Princess Hinata kneeling with a commoner's cum in her mouth. She had two choices:

One, she could spit out the cum and save her remaining dignity.
Two, she could drank all of it in front of class and lose respect in front of all.

She chose what her heart wanted, she gulped all of Naruto's cum, and even licked his dick clean, because she may not get a golden chance like this again. She chose Cum over dignity.

Hinata: Best of luck, Naruto-kun.

Hinata went back to her seat, where her seatmate asked:

"Why did you do that, Princess? You should not have blowed him."

Hinata: As a princess I need to help those who are in need.

"You could have sent any other girl, you know, it will hurt your status"

Hinata: You should have gone then.

''I would have if it were any other boy, but not him. You know he has a be---

She immediately was stopped by another girl as she was going to say something forbidden.

Anyway, Naruto with his newly evolved dick started jerking off and now surprisingly he cummed a lot. He closed his hand and soon..... A lifeless clone looking nothing like him at all appeared for a few seconds and immediately vanished.

Iruka: Naruto, you are not even able to control your chakra even after help of Hinata. You failed.

Hinata: Sensei, if it needed I can suck him aga--

Iruka: No Hinata, Naruto will have to do it alone. But for today, I repeat you FAILED.

Naruto made a handsign and suddenly fog appeared out of nowhere. Everyone thought he was going to vanish from there, but suddenly out of the fog, a girly seductive voice came out:

"Senseiiiiii.... Mmmmm"

A nude sexy girl with long blonde hair, hanging boobs, big jiggly booty, a slut every man wants to make cumdump appeared in front of them. Although Naruto wasn't there, but there were similarity between them the blonde hair and face. Although it was a girly face but still resembles Naruto. In short, it was NARUTO.

Soon everyone noticed, where previously his dick was, there was now a shaved glittering pussy.

Watching his assets, every boy had gone mad, no girl in the class had such sexy figure, girls were jealous, boys started pressing their crotch.

He went near Iruka and said seductively:

"Sensei, I am your student. You can't fail me, senseii.... Mmm... Look at me senseiiii.''

Iruka was looking at his big boobs.
Naruto moved a little and pressed his boobs and his ass also started jiggling up and down. Watching this the boys couldn't control, some of them cummed in pant, lucky ones only got to cum outside.

Going near and near to Iruka he continued saying "I will do anything to pass, senseiiii"

Went near his ear and said "ANYTHING " and knowingly or unknowingly he bended down and his ass touched his erected dick.

Iruka started cumming, nosebleed flied him out, he said:

"You passed''

Naruto came to his original form and said:

Naruto: Really??

Iruka: SHUT UP NARUTO, YOU FAILED...

Another teacher named Mizuki was also there, he suggested:

Mizuki: He was able to cast a jutsu at least, I think you should let him pass.

Naruto was happy hearing this, but not for a long time.

Iruka: Jutsus are supposed to defeat the opponents, not to make them hard. What's he supposed to do with that? Draining opponents balls in his ass? I am once again announcing, NARUTO, YOU FAILED.

Naruto was fully angry, but he didn't say anything, just ran out of the class.

It was evening time, Naruto was sad, sitting alone at the balcony, then Iruka was going through there.

Iruka:Hey Naruto, let's go for a walk.

Naruto ignored him.

Iruka: Oh, I thought about about treating you Ramen, but it's ok if you don't want.

Naruto in excitement immediately jumped from there and started running before Iruka.

Naruto: Come fast sensei, otherwise Ichiraku Ramen is gonna close.

Soon they arrived at the ramen shop. The owner and his daughter Ayame welcomed them. She was wearing only a white transparent apron with nothing underneath

Although it was somehow covering her medium sized boobs which she was continuosly flashing while bending on purpose along with her erected nipple. But from behind, she was completely nude, exposing her back and cute little asscheeks which jiggles sometimes while cooking. When she bends, one would be able to see her heavenly assholes and her wet pussy. No doubt she was doing this just to attract some customers.

She made them sit and she sat on the table immediately flashing her pussy and said:

Ayame: So what would you guys like to order?

Iruka was rock hard seeing this, he was unable to say anything, only staring at her pussy.

Naruto: Two bowls of Ramen please.

Ayame: Sure sir

She came back with two bowls of Ramen, and served them while bending, due to which her cleavage was exposed.

They started eating, then Iruka asked Naruto:

Iruka: So Naruto, can you tell me why do you keep on doing mischievous things all around the village?

Naruto: You mean the peeping on girls and milfs while bathing, or pressing their boobs and ass on road, or tearing their dresses on road and running from there just to see them going home naked?

Iruka: What? You were doing these things as well?

Naruto: So you didn't ask me about that?

Iruka: I asked about pissing on Hokage rock, you know who the Hokages are right?

Naruto: Yeah they are the best and strongest shinobi of the village and they care and protect the village.

Iruka: Then why did you do that?

Naruto: Acknowledge. People in village treat me like an outcast, they act as if I don't exist, I never did anything wrong, but the people never change, they keep on treating me like a garbage. So that people start to acknowledge me, even through my mischievous way, at least now people can't ignore me. Moreover, one day people won't be able to say me anything about my mischiefs, because one day I will become the HOKAGE.

Iruka was shocked hearing this.

Naruto: And the day I will become Hokage, I will be able to fuck each and every girl of the village, doesn't matter married or unmarried, I will fuck the shit out each of them and make them pregnant with my seeds.

Iruka: Who gave you such an idea that becoming Hokage will let you fuck evey girl of village. Although I know during the Hokage ceremony, the chosen Hokage can choose any girl, married or unmarried and can order her to suck his dick till the end of the ceremony. That's the rule, but only becoming Hokage won't give you the permission to fuck every single women every single night. Moreover, with your dick which keep on leaking with just one touch, do you think you will be able to fuck them hard?

Naruto: Then I will train hard, make my dick stronger, become strong and then I will become Hokage. Then I won't have to keep on peeping on girls while bathing, I will jump on them and fuck them while bathing, I won't have to tear their dress, they will strip naked on road on my order and will dance naked for me. I will surpass every previous Hokage and will fuck each and every girl in the village, and make them my personal slut, that's my dream,believe it.

Iruka: Nice, I hope one day you will achieve the dream.

Naruto: Btw how did the Hokage ceremony system was developed?

Iruka: Oh, as much as I know, it all started from the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju. When he first became Hokage, his wife Mito Uzumaki sucked his dick during the ceremony.

So the rule was made that the wife of the Hokage will suck the Hokage's dick during the ceremony. But soon the rule was changed, as his brother Tobirama Senju became Hokage. He never married, so his sister in law, Mito once again decided to suck his dick.

Although at first many of the villagers protested about it, but the protest ended really soon. Then Tobirama's student, Hiruzen Sarutobi became the Third Hokage, our present Hokage and one of his busty student and First Hokage's granddaughter, Tsunade Senju sucked him at that time.

Naruto: Who the hell would want to suck a old man's dick?

Iruka: At that time, he was young and the girl herself wanted to suck his dick for the ceremony.

Naruto: And the Fourth Hokage?

Iruka: Well, when he became Hokage, he had a wife, she even wanted to suck his dick, but he opposed that idea and continued the ceremony.

Naruto: What a fool!! Only an idiot would refuse the idea of getting blowjob.

Ayame interrupted and asked Naruto:

Ayame: So when you will become Hokage, will you let me as well to suck your dick?

Naruto: Yeah, yeah sure, why not...

Ayame laughed at this and noticed that Iruka was rock hard hearing these things from Ayame and Naruto. Ayame understood, Naruto was busy eating his ramen, she slowly kneeled down, went through the downside of table, and touched Iruka's dick hiding down the table. Iruka noticed her, he was also wanting to fuck a beautiful mouth for a long time, so he let her do whatever she wanted. She slowly pulled his pants down and took out his hard rock dick and immediately started sucking it up and down.

Naruto: Oh the ramen was sure tasty. Oh where did Ayame-san go?

Iruka: Must... Be... At the inside of the shop

Naruto: Oh... Btw you see even that slut Ayame wanted to suck my dick. What a slut!! I bet she is the main reason why this shop is so famous in village. People just keep on coming to shop to see her assets, I bet she must keep on getting fucked by her customers so that they come everyday. What a strategy, that's the reason even her father never interrupt her wearing these.

Ayame was hearing all these facts, but ignored him as she was in more important work.

Iruka: Well, Naruto I think you should now go to home, I will pay your money, you can go now.

Naruto: Ok bye sensei

Naruto left, now Ayame went out of the table and jumped on Iruka's dick and put it inside her pussy and started jumping.

Ayame: Aaahh... ahh..

Iruka pushed her, made her fell on the table, removed the apron and started thrusting his hard dick in and out of her pussy, her moaning could be heard out the shop easily, but neither of them cared.

He keep on fucking her hard and finally cummed all over her body. Iruka took out some money and threw them over her and put some money in her ass as tip.

Iruka went back to home, he tried to sleep, but couldn't as he was continuously having thoughts of the day when his parents were killed by the Nine failed fox. Suddenly he heard knock on his door, it was Mizuki.

Mizuki: It's Naruto, he has somehow stolen the scroll of secret and has fled away.

Iruka: That kiddd....

Mizuki: Lord Hokage has ordered everyone to find him anyhow

Meanwhile, Naruto at the forest:

Naruto: Ok, let's see the first jutsu in the scroll, ok.... Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu

Iruka after sometime saw Naruto sitting in the woods.

Iruka: Naaaruuutoooo.... What are you even doing here, and why are you exhausted?

Naruto: Wait till I show you the cool jutsu I just learned from this scroll. Mizuki sensei told me about it and said that if I learn even one jutsu from here you will let me pass.

Iruka was shocked hearing this.

Iruka: What?? Mizuki??

Just then a bunch of kunai knife was thrown on them, Iruka pushed Naruto and saved him, but got injured by them.

Naruto: What?? Why are you doing these?

Mizuki: Come on, Naruto give me the scroll

Iruka: Run from there Naruto, he used you to get the scroll

Naruto couldn't understand the situation and started running from there, as Iruka was holding back Mizuki, Naruto successfully fled and hid behind a tree. Mizuki kicked Iruka aside, but couldn't find Naruto. He smirked and said:

Mizuki: Naruto I know you are here, so come out already, then I will spare your life probably... Ok if you are not coming out I need to spell out some truths about your pasts. You know why villagers hate you? You know how Iruka's parents died? You know about the decree that was made after that incident which everyone knows except you? The decree was that you are the real Demon Fox.

Naruto was in complete state of shock, as if one by one his answers were given. But still he didn't come out, only crying behind the tree.

Mizuki: Ok so you decided to be silent. I hope you at least love your dear Iruka Sensei. How it would feel to see your dear teacher bathing in another man's dirty yellow warm piss?

Naruto stunned for a moment. Mizuki went near half concious Iruka, put his dick out and hold Iruka's mouth near his dick.

Mizuki: Think wisely kid!!

Suddenly a deep voice could be heard :

"DON'T EVEN DARE"

Naruto was standing on tree trunk with his average dick out

Mizuki: Finally... Naruto... Now give me the scroll

Naruto: I will beat the shit out of you...

He rubbed his dick, due to which unexpectedly lots of cum came out he made a Handsign and yelled:

"MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU"

And the next second, thousands of Naruto came out, Mizuki was now afraid of him, he never imagined this would be happening. Naruto jumped over him and all of them directly kicked him in the balls, Mizuki started screaming in pain, but they didn't stop until his balls went blue and he was crying in pain with sitting under a tree.

Naruto came near him and told him:

Naruto: You know what I won't need to pee on Hokage Rock anymore, I just found a better place

He placed his dick near his mouth, he knew what was coming. He moved his head and said:

Mizuki: No you can't do this to me

Naruto: Come on, everyone should get the taste of their own medicine.

Mizuki's balls went blue, even a single touch would result him pain, Naruto placed his foot on his useless balls and crushed them. He screamed out loud, Naruto hold his head, placed half of his dick inside his mouth and leaked his piss. Then he closed his mouth and nose to make sure he drink each drop. Mizuki didn't want, but he didn't have a choice...to gain breath...he drank all of it.

Naruto was laughing at him and teasingly said:

Naruto: So how does my yellow warm piss tastes, bitch?

He was devastated, a kid made pulp out of his dick, crushed his balls and just now made him drink his piss. Finally Naruto knocked him out by one punch and soon the shinobis came there, Iruka told them the story and they took Mizuki to prison.

The next day:

Naruto: Can i open my eyes now?

Iruka: Yes

Naruto opened his eyes and saw Iruka standing in front of him and saying:

Iruka: Congratulations, Naruto, you graduated

Naruto finally noticed the konoha leafband on his head, he was so excited, he jumped over Iruka thanking him.

Naruto: Thank you sensei. I also want to give you a gift on this occasion

''Sexy Jutsu''

Naruto once again transformed into a nude sexy lady, with her hanging big boobs. He groped his own boobs, bend down, presented them to Iruka and seductively said:

Naruto: Iruka... You wanna touch them, right?

Iruka was dead silent.

Naruto: You can touch them if you want

Iruka's hand going forward and finally hold one of those huge melons, he was able to feel the plumpness for a second, the next moment Naruto transformed into his back self and Iruka found himself pressing Naruto's flat chest.

Naruto laughed out loud and said:

Naruto: Iruka Sensei is a closet pervert, I am gonna tell everyone

He started running towards market and Iruka running behind him once again saying:

Iruka: Wait.... Naaaarrruuutoooo

To be continued...

Last edited:
Note:
I hope many of you guys are excited about the next chapter. I just want to say that if you guys really liked the chapters, then make sure you tell others as well about it, so they can come and enjoy it as well. More likes will motivate me to finish the chapter as soon as possible.

Although I am never gonna give you guys like targets, I will post it as soon as I complete writing, as I believe that begging likes will always affect your content.

Btw the next chapter is already on writing, so when it will be completed I will inform you. ❤

Note:
I hope many of you guys are excited about the next chapter. I just want to say that if you guys really liked the chapters, then make sure you tell others as well about it, so they can come and enjoy it as well. More likes will motivate me to finish the chapter as soon as possible.

Although I am never gonna give you guys like targets, I will post it as soon as I complete writing, as I believe that begging likes will always affect your content.

Btw the next chapter is already on writing, so when it will be completed I will inform you. ❤
When will it come

Back