• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Anushka Sharma blackmailed

Jsjjsusjsusjsj

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Anushka Sharma is a biology teacher. She was the most beautiful women in that school. She war class teacher of class containing all king rowdy boys. Each of that boys wants to taste Anushka's pussy at least once. But one day their dreams came true. That was the Christmas party. Anushka gave a wonderful dance. Than she went change her dress in her own class room. She closed the door and change her dress. After she has gone Jack, the naughtiest kid in Anushka's class, came inside the room and took his camera. He recorded everything.
The next day Anushka as usual came to her class. Every student were waiting for her. That day was Sunday she kept special class. No one was there in the school. As she became to take class Jack stopped he. He switched on the tv and played a video. That was Anushka's dress changeing video. Anushka got shocked. Jack smiled and said that he has the original copy and if Anushka didn't obey he will post the video on internet. Anushka begged him not to post the video. He smiled and ordered her take clothes off. Anushka cried but no other option so she took her clothes off and stood naked in front of the class.
Jack came closer to Anushka and kiss in her lip and shouted "MY FRIENDS TODAY OUR MADAM IS GOING HAVE FUN WITH ME". By saying this Jack ordered Anushka to suck his dick. Anushka kneeled down and start to suck is cock. Student took video. After a while Jack graped Anushka's hair and make her to stand. He smiled at her said " Now is the real fun I am going to taste your pussy.
Anushka begged him not to do that but Jack pushed Anushka on her own bench. Anushka was in doggy position. Jack placed his dick in entrance of her pussy. " What a pink pussy, let's see how far can I go deep inside your pussy" by saying this Jack penetrated Anushka's pussy. Jack found that Anushka was virgin. He shouted " Anushka bitch I took your virginity". Anushka screamed in pain. All students start to shout" Fuck her pussy and destroy it". Jack start to fuck her hard . Soon he was about to cum. Anushka begged him not to cum inside her pussy. But Jack just cummed lot inside her pussy. Anushka cried a lot. She was unable to move so she just layed on the bench in doggy position. Jack turned to others and said" Today Anushka is ours so each of can fuck her the whole day. One by one fuck her pussy. Each has their turns. Just fuck her harder and plant your seed in her womb." All students start to undress. Anushka cried and begged them but no use. Bench wise students started to fuck Anushka's pussy. Each of them fucked Anushka several times.
Every one cummed only inside her pussy. And they flimed the whole incident. Form that day each Sunday students will have fun with Anushka. Not only her class boys but also other class boys. One day Anushka got pregnant. She herself didn't knew who was the father of her kid.

Back