• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk Apsara meme (indian actress meme)

Dirty talk on actress hot images
Your teacher had a bet with you that if you pass her course she will let you freeuse her whenever and wherever you want. The results are out and you have topped in her subject. Who is the teacher and what are you going to do with her? (Janhvi, Tamanna, Jacqueline, Kiara, Esha, Disha)

Remember guys the teacher is a super horny slut and she will agree for anything you want. So try to include multiple scenarios in your fantasy and get freaky with them
Tamanna Bhatia will be the teacher, first im gonna tear her clothes and made her nude and the will suck her tits going to press them tightly util she scream, then i will enter my dick in her mouth and told her to give the best blow job, then going to do doggy style sex with her while slapping her wavy ass and then i will finger her pussy and after that going to enter my dick in her pussy and fuck her all night till when i want to leave her.

Which apsara do you get to enjoy in which position based on your Birthday Month and last digit of your phone? ➡️➡️
Well, I got Tamanna and I would love to have a foursome with her together with my boyfriends.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Last Saturday you gave some notes to your College Junior. In exchange of that, you called her today in a Restaurant for coffee. After drinking the coffee,You took her to your room,Pick her up & started drinking her juices like this. Who's that Junior ? ( anushka, avneet, urvi, virti)

Last Saturday you gave some notes to your College Junior. In exchange of that, you called her today in a Restaurant for coffee. After drinking the coffee,You took her to your room,Pick her up & started drinking her juices like this. Who's that Junior ? ( anushka, avneet, urvi, virti)

Back