• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker Aquafaker All Actresse HQ different fakes.

Awesome smriti and try to preity zinta for ipl
Dear kalaimaniraj,
Sir, we are INDIANS, Not like western who adore slim & skinny.
We love Beautiful Busty Curvy Chubby Horny Huge Raunchy Sexy girls & women.
Actually, we appreciate the quality of your work, but make some change/ customization for us, the INDIANS.

Your queen;) enjoy

00027-2799665720.png

00143-2189420350.png

@Nora's Dexter ❤️? hope you like it you were very supportive so i did your request also if you liked the edit can you please donate some desifakes coins just donate number of coins based on quality off fakes.
Queen looks Enormously Beautiful ❤️❤️??
@aquafaker thanks ?☺️

Dear kalaimaniraj,
Sir, we are INDIANS, Not like western who adore slim & skinny.
We love Beautiful Busty Curvy Chubby Horny Huge Raunchy Sexy girls & women.
Actually, we appreciate the quality of your work, but make some change/ customization for us, the INDIANS.
Preity zinta is busty and chubby Indian actress dude

RCB Girls are playing bold off field ;)

EXHpT.png

EXob9.png

EX0Lv.png

EXqwe.png

just faked her because of her smile

EX7TR.png

Captain randana:D working hard off field

Jaya Sharma Motivational bitch

EXQp8.png

EXBip.png

EXjcb.png

EXtwP.png

EXMXJ.png

EXRY1.png

EXVoK.png

EXllq.png

EXuha.png

EXDgl.png

EXKjA.png

EXLph.png

Keep Supporting by liking and commenting if you like fakes it will motivate me to make quality content for you if you like the fakes donating some desifakes coins to show your support will also do haha

Also will take requests occasionally not always and of those only who will like and comment my posts.

Keep fapping

also guys if you like please comment and support don't worry i am not asking any donations :D my donation is you reactions and likes only if you like the fake only than

Now Making Hq realistic video fakes enjoy:cool:

kiara.gif

Keep Supporting by liking and commenting if you like fakes it will motivate me to make quality content for you if you like the fakes donating some desifakes coins to show your support will also do haha

Also will take requests occasionally not always and of those only who will like and comment my posts.

Guys if you want your favorite Bollywood actress realistic image or video fake kindly send me high quality actress pic or short hd vids in DM will do as per my time but send only on dm don't spam thread

Keep fapping

Also a big announcement after lot of you asking me in DM so now iam making Hq Personall fakess at reasonable price DM For more Details

Apologies for making you wait but I am back and this wait will be worth it I can guarantee Guys Get ready for mega update;)

Love to watch news these days lubika and lovena:p

7cvbclo8z9aa1.png

ed1.png

waterylubeika.png

ed2.png

More fun coming your way suttara;)

Thank you so much for your amazing work on the News Anchors !!

Can you please try your skills on

Sweta Singh ( Aaj Tak )

Shereen Bhan ( CNBC TV 18 ).

kiara.gif

Guys if you want your favorite Bollywood actress realistic image or video fake kindly send me high quality actress pic or short hd vids in DM will do as per my time but send only on dm don't spam thread

Keep fapping

Also a big announcement after lot of you asking me in DM so now iam making Hq Personall fakess at reasonable price DM For more Details
Just found your page
Awesome man

kiara.gif

Keep fapping

Spr Edit Bro Need More

Smriti Randana give her trophy already ;):p:p

AFP1R.png

and when this match is telecasted guys ??;)
wooow ? ... sooo nicely done ? , and i like that '(RAND)ANA' ? , very good bro ? ... and maybe this match is telecasted during women ipl ? ( women primier league ) in which this '(RAND)ANA' ( ? ) is captain of RCB , and seeing her being nude , other players of opponent team will also get nude ? ( and maybe do lesbians ? ) ... bro , don't u think i created a story ? ?

kiara.gif

Keep fapping

kiara be like - 'sala ye siddharth ( kiara ka husband ) se toh kuch hota nhi h , aaj mauka achha h , publicly randi ban jaati hu' ... ? ... very very very nice editing bro ?

Apologies for making you wait but I am back and this wait will be worth it I can guarantee Guys Get ready for mega update;)

Love to watch news these days lubika and lovena:p

7cvbclo8z9aa1.png

ed1.png

waterylubeika.png

ed2.png

More fun coming your way suttara;)
that last pic - 'आज का मुद्दा' = chote boobs ko bda kese kre ... ? ... or fir hona chaahiye - 'आज के बेस्ट मुठ्ठल' ... ? ... or agr esi reporters aa gyi , toh inki chut ki kasam mai tv ko hi apne lund me sama lu ?

Back