• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker Aquafaker All Actresse HQ different fakes.

Guys Aajtak Launched 18+ News HD channel with chitraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Tripathi anchor now TRP is guranteed??

AAJpq.png

Photoshoot for new commercial version Fake

AA7iK.png

Keep liking and enjoying more fun coming soon stay connected.
????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
awesome bro
wish to see many more?????

Beginning my thread with my two favorites;);)

bggg.jpg

Let me know you guys like my creations should i continue??
Smriti Randana give her trophy already ;):p:p

AFP1R.png

and when this match is telecasted guys ??;)
Guys Aajtak Launched 18+ News HD channel with chitraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Tripathi anchor now TRP is guranteed??

AAJpq.png

AA7iK.png

Fantastic ✊✊????????

Divya Khosla Kumar- T Series Boss Lady What a MILFo_O:sneaky:

Divya.png

Keep Liking And commenting more awesome fakes coming on your way soon will try to make fakes from different areas to have more variety instead of making only one type actress..

Guys also let me know do you think my thread should be in pro faker section or not if yes kindly let me know the process?

Divya.png

Keep Liking And commenting more awesome fakes coming on your way soon will try to make fakes from different areas to have more variety instead of making only one type actress..
Hi dude i want actress genelia and kajal agarwal as lesbian sex thanking u.

AAJpq.png

AA7iK.png

So hot and sexy please share preeti raghunandan of news 18 she is also damn hot

Divya.png

Sexiest MILF in Bollywood! So hot. Please make more fakes on her

Sorry Guys for being inactive recently i was busy because of real life stuff but will be back from now with a big surprise announcement as well:sneaky::sneaky:

Just tried a deepfake guys of smriti randana its my first try so forgive me for bad quality will improve slowly;)

smrit.gif

Hope you like it also since Desifakes won't allow hosting videos i can't upload original hq deepfake here are you guys aware of any video hosting site like for img there is imgbb or imgur??

Back