• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeautyPlus_20201124141155335_save.jpg

Dude, posting a 1000s of fakes won't make anyone the winner. he is called spammer. In my opinion, there should be a limit to the number of fakes that can be posted for the contest by each faker. So fakers will be forced to upload only their BEST, not the cut and paste type head swaps.
I think, it is the viewers decide the winner. The fake with the most likes makes its faker the winner. Not by the total number of likes to all the fakes posted by the faker.
If you are not selected as winner this time, you need to work on how to make your fakes look better and attract more likes from the next contest. Getting hurt and blaming others is not the right way. We are not kids right.?
So, work on what to make you a better faker and beat others with quality of the work. Then I will also give like.
Happy faking.
Cheers.
it's enough I think ur new in fake world, what's my position in inssia watch

Fakes created by using faceapp will never win contests no matter how good they are and using bodies of old fakes can't win too, give some time to find nudes and do some work by yourself not the app.... Good luck
Tq but what about PicsArt ,iam using Photoshop and faceapp both

PicsArt also mobile app and cut paste face swap dear critics will u plz shut ur @@@@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom