• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story Aunt x nephew

sammu bae

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Intro
My aunt's name is Deepti. She has a voluptuous figure. Average sized boobs but big ass . You could even worship those big booty. Her husband is working in Singapore who comes for several days in a year. Even though she is a mother of two twins . She doesn't look like that.
My name is Adhi . I am her elder sister's son . I call her Deepti Amma . She cares for me very much . I am like her first born child .
Main
All of us were having a chat at our grandparents house . Everyone took a seat . Deepti Amma didn't have a seat . She jokingly sat on my lap . I already had a hard on . She sat on top of it . I couldn't do anything . I just hugged her while sitting so that she doesn't fall . My uncle told a hilarious comedy everyone were laughing . While laughing my aunt moved sideways . Suddenly a tingle ran across my whole body and I felt like I was peeing down my pants. After sometime she got up . I took off to the bathroom to check.
I closed the door and removed my tracks and underwear to check . I saw white goomy substance on my undy . I googled it and found out it is called as sperm and what happened was ejaculation due to intercourse or masturbation. From then on i couldn't see my aunt in a straight way . I used to go to my grandparents house to bath which was near and masturbate by surrounding her panty around my cock .
For many months I sustained my mood and tried to forget about the past. One day my uncle returned from Singapore for celebrating the festival. My parents went to my father's parents house and I slept at my aunt's house . I had holiday whereas my cousins had school . We slept in the bedroom upstairs and they slept at the hall downstairs as the room was small. We all slept upstairs after my uncle came and told us to go to sleep . Both of my cousins slept . I was just scrolling through instagram . Around 12 I went down to the bathroom to pee which was near the hall. The light was on but the door was locked . In eager i peeked through the keyhole . I saw my aunt naked with her boobs and thaali hanging down and she was on all fours . My uncle put a finger in my aunt's mouth and was pulling it on one side . He was spanking aunt's big booty with other hand . I got a hardon and was masturbating while seeing my aunt getting fucked.
I went to the bathroom and saw her panty I took it and came near the keyhole and continued masturbating while seeing her . My uncle cummed quickly . His dick was very small and couldn't believe how he fucked her and got two children . My aunt was very frustrated. She didn't even cum . I cummed all over her panty and left it lying where it was . I hid inside the bathroom behind the toilet sink where roughly one person could fit . I sat in a squatting position and could see . My aunt came inside the bathroom . She couldn't control her mood and wore the wet panty with my cum on it . She could feel some gooey substance around her pussy . In her mood she didn't try to figure it out and cummed on the same panty. While seeing it i again got a hardon and started masturbating. Both of us cummed at the same time . My cum flew off to touch the top . After satisfying herself she left . After sometime I left and went back to sleep . I couldn't get it off of my mind.
After the festival ended we planned for a trip to a temple which was far from our hometown. We boys were in a room the moms and the father's were at the end of the long hall. The moms had the exact same model room of ours . There was some space like a dressing room to change clothes near the restroom which is open . My cousins and my brother went with the dads to have tea or juice . I didn't go and they took our room key . I took my clothes to change and went to the room of my mom and saw no was there except someone in the bathroom . I moved towards the extra space to change my clothes . Before going there as no one was there except someone in the bathroom I went there naked with my cock swaying here and there . I went there and saw my aunt naked turned towards the wall masturbating herself. I turned to the opposite direction like nothing happened and put on my shirt first . While putting on my shorts I slipped and fell below her spread out legs and aunt cummed all over my face . She turned and looked below to see who was it . My cock was skyrocketed upwards. She then bent down to see the face . It was me closed my eyes and some watery substance in my face . She bent and sat in a squat position above my cock and tried to wake me up . I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone squatted right above my hardon and some juices were flowing down to my cock . I looked up to see the face of my aunt biting her lips in a sexy way . She leaned towards my face and kissed me at that time i felt my cock entering a squishy void . My aunt was at cloud nine moved upwards and downwards this action made her thaali move vigorously. I got high mood looking at her thaali and boob moving up and down. She broke the kiss and moaned out from the bathroom came my uncle's wife . Her name was bhavana . I call her bhavana aunty. She saw what we were doing and started masturbating. My aunt couldn't move anymore as she have cummed thrice . I blasted my load inside her pussy. Suddenly my aunt felt some watery substance on her hair and turned back to see . It was bhavana aunt.

My aunt took all of my hot seeds on her pussy. She got up from my cock and couldn't stand properly . She gripped bhavana aunt and asked her do you also want to enjoy. She neglected but after seeing my humongous cock she got turned on again. Deepti Amma went to the door and locked it as no one was going to come for the next 3-4 hours. Bhavana aunt got me up and pushed me to the bathroom Deepti Amma also joined. Bhavana aunt turned on the shower and was moving her ass here and there . She leaned towards my cock . It became stiff. I grabbed her hair and thaali and moved my hip rapidly . She was screaming with pain then my aunt went near her and kissed her. She started fingering her asshole. I cummed inside bhavana aunt making her bare my child. Then all of us cleaned our body. After an unexpected incident . We all slept in the same bed naked where I was at the centre. Both of my aunts got up early . They tied a dog rope around my neck. They started pulling the rope . I got up from my sleep. They made move on all fours . They made me like their servant. My aunt got out her strapon and bullied me . I got very scared at seeing the size. She made me give her a blowjob and fucked me in doggy style . Bhavana aunt started giving me blowjob from below. I couldn't hold my scream . Then I moaned and cummed on bhavana aunt's face and Deepti Amma cummed on my dick . After cleaning up the mess. We got into our clothes . Acted like nothing had happened in front of them . In the van Deepti Amma sat infront of me with my mom . I sat behind her in the last row with my cousins and my brother. Late at night while everyone were sleeping . I snuck my feet in between the seat under my Deepti amma's ass. She got up and looked behind it was me . She begged me but I didn't care . I snuck my feet above her chudidar and inside her panty . I started fingering her with my dirty feet as a revenge for fucking me in the room.

Back