• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Malayalam Actress [BDSM] Cuties Destroyed

Kerala actress and celebrity nude edits
29. Kalyani Priyadarshan

"No. If you are my daughter you will not act in movies."
"But why, dad? You are among the most known in the industry. You can easily find a producer for me."
"I may be the most known, but I am also among the most perverted. I know what those people will do to you. There won't be a single tight hole in your body by the time you reach your third movie."
zd81ep.jpg

"I know that dad! I have been warming up those idiots, who come to you asking for chances, for mother. I have been handling them and their boners for years. Almost every day I trained my throat with our driver, cook, gardener, teacher and all those stars who used to visit you. I used to keep them on their seats using my tongue and throat while they waited for you to see them. Even those gay ones were pleased with my mouth. How can you say I am not prepared for the industry?"
"I can say you are not prepared because you don't know how they will handle you. Even I have to suck and take their cocks in my ass. Your mother was a great help when she was here. Not just because she had insatiable lust. Also because she was ready to endure the pain that came with the industry. That's why I married her. You might not remember but you used to drink milk from her teet while she was hung from the ceiling, hooks attached to her clit, because one of my movies bombed and the producer wanted to exact revenge."
"See dad! I am the daughter of that lady! I will be able to endure anything."
"Okay. Then I will send you to Shobhana aunt to learn the basics."
"Yaaay..."

"Shobhana aunty! How do you still keep such tight holes? My dad says all my holes will be too loose by my third movie. Even my mother has a tight body. Teach me the secrets."
"I will teach you my dear. First you need to learn to expand your holes at will. How much can you squirt?"
"I don't know. I haven't climaxed yet. I was always interested in milking hard cocks and licking deep pussies."
zd87w0.jpg

"Ah. So you can start by peeing while laying on your back. Yes, like that. Now bend your knees. And try...
Oh. That's a nice stream. But you need to be able to shoot it deep down into some of the stars out there. They love drinking pee directly from young bitches. Some would even ask you to shit in their mouth and some would make you drink piss and eat shit."
"Oh. So I need to start training by eating shit and drinking piss? I can do that. I can do anything to achieve my dream."
zd8jxr.jpg

"That's a good thing. Now stay there. Let me tie you up so that you don't move too much. You need to learn to stay still when even a horse is fucking you."
"Woah! Do I really get to fuck horses?"
"Ha ha. Nothing is certain. Once I had to suck of a superstar's dog, while he watched and jerked off."
zd8fa5.jpg

"Ooh. Slowly aunty."
"Shut up bitch. Don't waste time. I used to fuck your mother with my feet."
"Okay. I'm sorry. Please fist me slowly."
"No I won't. You better come hard and slow bitch. Otherwise I will make your father eat my arse for wasting my time."

"Dad, I am back. Shobhana aunty says she will fuck your arse for wasting her time."
"Why? What happened?"
"She wanted to enlarge my arsehole. I was too tired with her fisting my pussy. She got angry. Is it that hard to get fucked in the arse?"
"Well, have you ever had anything in your arse my dear?"
"No."
"Well, I have. It's hard at first. You need to be able to adjust your rear hole easily if you want to have control over your shitting. Otherwise your arse will be looser and you will leak all the time on your panties. Otherwise you will have to wear a diaper like your ponnamma aunty."
"Oh. That's disgusting!"
"Let me show you how hard it is. Call that girl in the waiting room and ask her to come in. She has come asking for a chance."

"Have you lost your anal virginity bitch?"
"No Sir."
"Then turn around and take this dildo in your arse."
"Okay Sir."
"Hey dad! It's very interesting to see this bitches arse getting wide with each dildo. I don't think this is her first time here."
zd86KL.jpg

"Even I don't think so dear. Get lost you lying bitch. You don't even have a tight hole and you want me to give you a chance?"
"Sir, I have been roaming around asking all the bigwigs for a role. All of them had been fucking me and I had no other choice than to say I am an anal virgin. Even your wife had me kissing and licking her prolapsing arsehole the last time I came here."
"My dad don't need to hear that bitch. Get lost."

"Now that Shobhana won't teach you anymore you will have to go to a anal expert to learn more. I will send you to one place."
"Okay dad. You know who's best."

zd8BwW.jpg

"Hey uncle, will you be the only one using my ass now? Will your son be joining us?"
"No sexy. He is out getting served by lesser beings in the industry. You are mine for now. When I am done with you we will think about getting him to fuck you."
"Okay uncle. But I need to be able to stretch my arsehole much more than your little cock can."
zd8M0O.jpg

"WTF! You bitch needs Antony and his men to teach you a lesson. Antony! Come here and tie this bitch up to the outer wall. Let everyone use her. Then go and destroy her father's arse too. If you get to her mother ask her to come here and eat my arse if her daughter must be spared."

zdtt0j.jpg

"Oh you poor child. Why did you have to say he has a small cock?. Now come here. Let me clean you up. How many people fucked you? More than 100? I hope you learned your lesson."
"Actually I did dad! I enjoyed it so much. I can now expand and contract my arsehole at will!"
"Good! You will reach great heights standing on cocks my girl! I am proud of you."
Fantastic bro

39. Lakshmi Nakshatra

Even though she is very well known no body replied to the marriage proposals put out by her parents. Her being a known whore was the major reason as no self respecting man with more than enough family money would want to be her husband and called a pimp. They all wanted to fuck her brains out, but only as paid service.

That's when her father uploaded her new picture and amended the conditions for getting married to her. She looked stunning in the latex suit with her prominent nipples poking through. The amended conditions read, 'My daughter is willing to be used as you please.' He knew that opening the invitation to perverts is the only way now.

9Yrtzq.jpg

As he thought a new alliance came through. He was a very rich man with long list of sexual perversions to his record. He escaped the law by bribing the system with his parents' money. His parents thought that marrying him to a sex doll will be the cure so that he won't have to go looking elsewhere.

9YrxPR.jpg

He gifted her a glass dildo on their first night after he used his urine to clean her make up. She liked how he was caring towards her sexual needs. It was only when he removed his clothes that she understood why he is such a pervert. He had a tiny cock. Since it was impossible for him to fuck a girl he found satisfaction in making them suffer.

9Yr0Wp.jpg

Initially it was the regular stuff. He tied her up and clamped her nipples. Then he made her squat and put the glass dildo underneath. She was excited to experience the new methods and enthusiastically followed his instructions. He ordered her to squat on the dildo until he asked to stop. She did so and continued even after multiple orgasms. Then he put the dildo in her ass and mercilessly ploughed until he was satisfied.

9Yr3MZ.jpg

Another day he tied her up and used up all the clothes line and clips he could find. Every inch of her ached and pained. He then introduced a vibrator into the mix. She had multiple orgasms that time too. But with this she understood that the intensity is increasing every time.

Next time he brought home a lot of nice big candles. She didn't know what they were for as there was not issue with electricity. She thought they might be for a nice candle light dinner. But in the night he tied her up and started pouring candle wax all over her. He brought the flames so near to her vagina that the hair in her nether region got all burnt off. He put a candle in her ass and made it burn all the way. Her body had burn marks all over. She was starting to enjoy the pain when he would pour more wax on another part.

9Yri20.jpg

His perversions didn't stop with making her suffer. He took images and uploaded them on the internet. When her father saw the images while he was searching for some raunchy content to shag to he saw his daughter's images. He came to his senses after shagging thrice to the images. He made a scene at her husband's house about the images.
Finally she had her fill and they got a divorce. Poor girl.

39. Lakshmi Nakshatra

Even though she is very well known no body replied to the marriage proposals put out by her parents. Her being a known whore was the major reason as no self respecting man with more than enough family money would want to be her husband and called a pimp. They all wanted to fuck her brains out, but only as paid service.

That's when her father uploaded her new picture and amended the conditions for getting married to her. She looked stunning in the latex suit with her prominent nipples poking through. The amended conditions read, 'My daughter is willing to be used as you please.' He knew that opening the invitation to perverts is the only way now.

9Yrtzq.jpg

As he thought a new alliance came through. He was a very rich man with long list of sexual perversions to his record. He escaped the law by bribing the system with his parents' money. His parents thought that marrying him to a sex doll will be the cure so that he won't have to go looking elsewhere.

9YrxPR.jpg

He gifted her a glass dildo on their first night after he used his urine to clean her make up. She liked how he was caring towards her sexual needs. It was only when he removed his clothes that she understood why he is such a pervert. He had a tiny cock. Since it was impossible for him to fuck a girl he found satisfaction in making them suffer.

9Yr0Wp.jpg

Initially it was the regular stuff. He tied her up and clamped her nipples. Then he made her squat and put the glass dildo underneath. She was excited to experience the new methods and enthusiastically followed his instructions. He ordered her to squat on the dildo until he asked to stop. She did so and continued even after multiple orgasms. Then he put the dildo in her ass and mercilessly ploughed until he was satisfied.

9Yr3MZ.jpg

Another day he tied her up and used up all the clothes line and clips he could find. Every inch of her ached and pained. He then introduced a vibrator into the mix. She had multiple orgasms that time too. But with this she understood that the intensity is increasing every time.

Next time he brought home a lot of nice big candles. She didn't know what they were for as there was not issue with electricity. She thought they might be for a nice candle light dinner. But in the night he tied her up and started pouring candle wax all over her. He brought the flames so near to her vagina that the hair in her nether region got all burnt off. He put a candle in her ass and made it burn all the way. Her body had burn marks all over. She was starting to enjoy the pain when he would pour more wax on another part.

9Yri20.jpg

His perversions didn't stop with making her suffer. He took images and uploaded them on the internet. When her father saw the images while he was searching for some raunchy content to shag to he saw his daughter's images. He came to his senses after shagging thrice to the images. He made a scene at her husband's house about the images.
Finally she had her fill and they got a divorce. Poor girl.
Oh mahn after a longtime...

Bro pls make Devika sanjay

It's risky. She reached legal age only few months back. :cry:
Sai pallavi please????

Will do when I am in the mood. Hopefully soon. ;)

Hi bro make some fakes of nivedha thomas and kajal lesbian bdsm sex full series.thanking u.

Will try Niveda. But Kajal is not a mallu chick. She is not even a southie. Will try if I get a hard on about her.:p

Kajal agarwal and
Nadhiya hard bdsm and bondage edit me please

Nadhiya may be. Kajal may not. Will see. (y)

Hi bro make some fakes of nivedha thomas and kajal lesbian bdsm sex full series.thanking u.

40. Nivetha Thomas

When she got into Tollywood she lacked experience. Especially pain tolerance when auditioning for action roles. That is when her manager suggested that she join a training session for young actresses conducted by senior actresses who have survived in the industry. Who better than Rohini aunty!

Training began with introducing pain threshold increasing techniques. She was asked to strip down and was tied up. She couldn't move her hands to shield herself. Her breasts were then tied with leather belts on top and bottom so that there was enough to grab on to. She thought of it as a good thing as she didn't have much size and the heroes of her movies turned away from her because of the lack of sheer size. Then aunty started to tug on her nipples. Later when the breasts started to become red and she started to weep because of the pain, aunty started to thrash them. Aunty kept shouting at her to stop crying and internalize the pain. Only that way would she be able to not flinch when a director or producer or hero grabbed and twisted her nipples.

9ualhQ.jpg

Aunty felt that she needed more pain to overcome her fears. Then slowly her breasts were tortured. She wanted to rip her breasts to escape from pain with each clip being clamped on her tits. After all the clips were in place aunty would tug on each of them and take them out and reapply. This torture continued while she was crying and surprising to her her juices began to flow.

9u4Qde.jpg

Aunty then went on to the next step. Aunty took away all the bindings and our girl immediately pulled away all the clips. She was relieved and thought the training was over. But aunty asked her to sit in frog position. A clip each was put on her nipples and weights were hung on them. She had clips on her labia and weights were hung on them too. Her pussy juices made it a bit difficult to put the clips on her labia. But aunty made sure to lick and suck her pussy dry. In the process she came again and again and aunty had to lick and suck her again and again. Ultimately aunty succeeded in putting the clips on her labia. She was instructed to stand in that position till aunty was satisfied. She felt her pain tolerance increasing and she began smiling. Aunty noticed this and she started the next step.

9u49gq.jpg

Our girl was then tied up with her arms behind her back and hoisted up on her legs. Her head fell back and she struggled to find balance. A belt was put around her head and tied with a supporting rope to keep her in a better position to get ravaged. Aunty then placed a fuck machine infront and positioned the dildo to penetrate her vagina. Then she switched on the machine and in 15 minutes intervals increased the speed. She was being fucked with huge force and speed. She had multiple orgasms but was not allowed to get down or stop the machine. Each time she had an orgasm the speed increased. When her vagina was too loose and numb aunty stopped the machine. After some time she was also brought down. Aunty was waiting for the juices to completely drip. She had peed multiple times and even her bowels let loose a lot of shit in this process.

9u4N4R.jpg

Aunty then told the young bitch that the first session is over. In the next session her loose vagina will be made tight and her ass will be made loose. Aunty assured her that after three sessions she will be much more fit and willing to handle any amount of pain. The youngling told her predecessor that she can't wait to get fucked by multiple cocks at the same time. Aunty then assured her that a session to teach deepthroating will also be added to her schedule.

40. Nivetha Thomas

When she got into Tollywood she lacked experience. Especially pain tolerance when auditioning for action roles. That is when her manager suggested that she join a training session for young actresses conducted by senior actresses who have survived in the industry. Who better than Rohini aunty!

Training began with introducing pain threshold increasing techniques. She was asked to strip down and was tied up. She couldn't move her hands to shield herself. Her breasts were then tied with leather belts on top and bottom so that there was enough to grab on to. She thought of it as a good thing as she didn't have much size and the heroes of her movies turned away from her because of the lack of sheer size. Then aunty started to tug on her nipples. Later when the breasts started to become red and she started to weep because of the pain, aunty started to thrash them. Aunty kept shouting at her to stop crying and internalize the pain. Only that way would she be able to not flinch when a director or producer or hero grabbed and twisted her nipples.

9ualhQ.jpg

Aunty felt that she needed more pain to overcome her fears. Then slowly her breasts were tortured. She wanted to rip her breasts to escape from pain with each clip being clamped on her tits. After all the clips were in place aunty would tug on each of them and take them out and reapply. This torture continued while she was crying and surprising to her her juices began to flow.

9u4Qde.jpg

Aunty then went on to the next step. Aunty took away all the bindings and our girl immediately pulled away all the clips. She was relieved and thought the training was over. But aunty asked her to sit in frog position. A clip each was put on her nipples and weights were hung on them. She had clips on her labia and weights were hung on them too. Her pussy juices made it a bit difficult to put the clips on her labia. But aunty made sure to lick and suck her pussy dry. In the process she came again and again and aunty had to lick and suck her again and again. Ultimately aunty succeeded in putting the clips on her labia. She was instructed to stand in that position till aunty was satisfied. She felt her pain tolerance increasing and she began smiling. Aunty noticed this and she started the next step.

9u49gq.jpg

Our girl was then tied up with her arms behind her back and hoisted up on her legs. Her head fell back and she struggled to find balance. A belt was put around her head and tied with a supporting rope to keep her in a better position to get ravaged. Aunty then placed a fuck machine infront and positioned the dildo to penetrate her vagina. Then she switched on the machine and in 15 minutes intervals increased the speed. She was being fucked with huge force and speed. She had multiple orgasms but was not allowed to get down or stop the machine. Each time she had an orgasm the speed increased. When her vagina was too loose and numb aunty stopped the machine. After some time she was also brought down. Aunty was waiting for the juices to completely drip. She had peed multiple times and even her bowels let loose a lot of shit in this process.

9u4N4R.jpg

Aunty then told the young bitch that the first session is over. In the next session her loose vagina will be made tight and her ass will be made loose. Aunty assured her that after three sessions she will be much more fit and willing to handle any amount of pain. The youngling told her predecessor that she can't wait to get fucked by multiple cocks at the same time. Aunty then assured her that a session to teach deepthroating will also be added to her schedule.
oh yeah so amazing bro i loved it so much.

Back