• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bengali Actress Bengali actress fakes on request

zLEpFr.jpg
Srabonti for u all
Tremendous fake. Keep going bro.

zLrDuR.jpg
Rukma roy
Lovely! What a fake brother! Absolutely a gem of creation. Your creation of this fake is so lively that even Rukma Roy would believe it to be original. Hats off to you brother. You are definitely the best faker. Keep up the good work, brother.

Dear brother, I have 2 more requests on pissing fakes. 1) Actress Bidipta Chakraborty (Totally Nude and Taking A Piss) and 2) Debolina Dutta(Totally Nude and Taking A Piss). Brother, waiting eagerly to see more of your magical creations on these 2 fakes. Thank you very much in advance.
Dear brother, please do these 2 pissing fakes for me. The pissing fake on Indrani Haldar was such a gem of creation, that I am waiting eagerly to see your magical touch on these 2 pissing fakes also. Please brother, keep my request. Thank you very much in advance.

Back