• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk Best Comments on my GF, You will get DF Coin

Dirty talk on actress hot images
Here we goes with next best comment.. Waiting for your best comment...

Madarchod ka badan utna hi nasheela hai jitni iski aakhe. Mera lund to iski chut m jaane k liye tadap raha hai. Behen ki laudi ke toh pehle kapde faaduga aur fir kutto ki tarah iske badan ko chaatuga. Mann kra to kaatuga bhi . Khaas kr iski chuchiyo ko. Iski chuchiyo ko kaat ke itne tadpauga iss madarchod ki pilli ko. Pura badan iska mai apne thook se geela kar deta. Fir iski chuchiyo ko masal masal kr doodh nikal kr peeta. Tab tak ye randi mere lund ko mehsus krne k liye. Pr mai isko pehle aur tadpauga isliye iss bsdivali ki pehle taang uthauga aur iski malai jaise chut chaatuga. Behen ki lodi lund ki bhooki to poori hai hi. Aur muh to hai iska chodne layak. Apna lund iske muh m daaluga aur fir iske gale tak le jauga fir behenkilodi ka gala choduga. Fir to iss raand ko kuttiya banauga. Apne mote jaale laude se iski chut ko chauda krta jauga. Iski to gand ke chhed ko bhi chodne m maja ayega. Kuttiya banake iske baal kheech ke iski gand hi peluga. Apna muth se iske pet m ek baccha bhi de duga. Raand ki pilli kahi ki roz mere moot se nahaya kregi tabhi iski garmi shaant hogi.

Here we goes with next best comment.. Waiting for your best comment...

This slut should be fucked in Beach. Perfect for her beach body as she always wants to flaunt her body in two pieces.
She has a boyfriend, but he is just jealous that everyone else seems her and fantasize about fucking her. So he hates her being in bikini and shouts at her and leave her at beach and go to room.
I am walking by and see her upset, laying on beach side with a sad face. Her body needs sunscreen fuck! Her body is getting tanned, oh yeah she looks sexy in any tone, but I wanna fuck her 🥵
I will go and ask if I can apply sunscreen on her back, as always a slut is always a slut, she agrees, I would go and start rubbing her back with sunscreen, but her ass is tempting me. God!! Her body is so good, especially her cute little ass, which needs attention, I would slowly start touching her butt, she notices but won't object, she even giggles when I touch her ass, that's all I want, next minute my hands are all over her ass. Her sexy peaches are soft and smooth. Wanna lick them. I will directly untie her top and also removes her bottom. She is not at all offended.
My dick is hard and she noticed it and starts rubbing it, looking at me in a slutty way, that's it, she wanna fuck!
I would take off my shorts, giving her my dick, she is stroking it and I am slapping her ass with cream on my hand, and she loves it. Little moan, little giggle and in no time my dick is in her mouth, and i am on her chest rubbing cream on her boobs, fuck!! Those boobs, they are petite and perky, wanna bite them, I would take my dick out of her mouth and start sucking and biting those tits while i slowly insert my dick in her pussy, missionary, her tits in my mouth and my fucking her. She moans slowly asking me to fuck her harder, but I wanna suck her tits even more. So I wil take her on my lap, while she rides me i would enjoy her tits, she is moaning hard now, getting attention from others. But I don't care, she should be fucked. Hard. Very hard. So I would take her and lift her legs and start pounding her pussy, real hard, that her whole body is quivering. She is just in a mode where she doesn't care about anyone, people are recording, some are jerking off to our sensational fuck session.
Her pussy is red as hot now, all wet and open, my fingers are inside them and making her crazy while my other fingers are in her mouth gagging it and I bite her nipples. She is unbelievable! She squirts, but she needs more. So now she is bent over, her ass is heavenly, I applied cream on her hole and start pounding, she is screaming, screaming a lot but saying Oh Yeah, Fuck Meee!! Please fuck me!! I am a whore, I need dicks, more dicks and a frequent fuck from a single dick, my bf abandoned me, I wanna fuck hard!!!! Ahhhh fucker, fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!
I am going insane after hearing this, going all the way innn, her glory hole is now wide and my dick is a machine now.
I m grabbing her tits, pulling her hairs, pounding her ass, slapping her ass to red one, she is moving, grinding and giving me her ass more.

Once it's done now she wants my dick, she is just literally begging me to face fuck her, she is worshipping my dick, taking it all over her face, asking to face fuck her, it's deep now, deep down her throat, she is making sound, SLURP!! SLURP!! SLURP!!! Her face is now just incomplete without my dick, she is biting if, she is licking it, now she is just on her knees, infront of my dick waiting to taste my hot cummm!! It's out and she didn't waste a single drop, all in her mouth, again taking my dick inside her mouth now she swallows it, all of it and her eyes says that it's great and she wants another many rounds in her room, she just slapped her bf and threw him out, now my dick and her whole body are best friends. She is never letting go off of my dick, right now she is sleeping just opposite to my dick and whenever she wants she is sucking it, just a pleasure which will never end for me and her, and I am having my wine and cigarette as she worship my dick! Life worth living 😍💦

Now new round but this time I need this slut to gangbang... brutally done on her... let see who Got DF Coin...

Tell me how this slut will be fucked with you and with your gang...

I real life she had a gang bang with more than 5 men at one time...

malaaidar taange dekh kr to lg rha h ki bsdivali ne 5 se nhi 20 mardo ka lund liya hoga. Saali ki aakho m dekh ke hi lg rha h ki ye kothe m chidne vali randiyo kayi guna zyada baar gangbang ho chuki h. 4-5 log to bss iski taange khaane m lge rehte hoge. Saali aisi chudai ki raniyo ki to din raat chut faadni chiye. 5-6 log ek saath apna loda iski chut m daalo tab bhi iski chut aur mangegi. Iss havsi bsdivali ko to ek kamre m band krdo kam se kam 20 logo ke sath . Tab saali roz 24 ghante laudo pr kudegi. Behen ki laudi ka badan itna chaato ki bss fir uska badan paani aur sabun se nhi balki mere moot aur thook se chamkega. Baal pkd ke jor jor se jhatke maaro iske sabhi tarah ke chhedo. Bsdivali ki cheekhe pure duniya m sunaai di jayegi. Iske to ghar m bhi sab iska muh apne thook se chankate hoge. Jab ye gangbang krvati hogi to iski chuchiyo ka doodh peeke aur havsi ho jaate h. Saali ki chuchiyo k doodh se apna lund geela kruga aur iski gaand daluga. Fir jab tak saali ki gand ka chhed gol ni ho jata tab tak dhakke marta. Man krta h ki saali ki gand ke andar hi moot du.

malaaidar taange dekh kr to lg rha h ki bsdivali ne 5 se nhi 20 mardo ka lund liya hoga. Saali ki aakho m dekh ke hi lg rha h ki ye kothe m chidne vali randiyo kayi guna zyada baar gangbang ho chuki h. 4-5 log to bss iski taange khaane m lge rehte hoge. Saali aisi chudai ki raniyo ki to din raat chut faadni chiye. 5-6 log ek saath apna loda iski chut m daalo tab bhi iski chut aur mangegi. Iss havsi bsdivali ko to ek kamre m band krdo kam se kam 20 logo ke sath . Tab saali roz 24 ghante laudo pr kudegi. Behen ki laudi ka badan itna chaato ki bss fir uska badan paani aur sabun se nhi balki mere moot aur thook se chamkega. Baal pkd ke jor jor se jhatke maaro iske sabhi tarah ke chhedo. Bsdivali ki cheekhe pure duniya m sunaai di jayegi. Iske to ghar m bhi sab iska muh apne thook se chankate hoge. Jab ye gangbang krvati hogi to iski chuchiyo ka doodh peeke aur havsi ho jaate h. Saali ki chuchiyo k doodh se apna lund geela kruga aur iski gaand daluga. Fir jab tak saali ki gand ka chhed gol ni ho jata tab tak dhakke marta. Man krta h ki saali ki gand ke andar hi moot du.
Jordar.. Itna Jordar imagination latey kahan se ho...

Hello Guys.. yesterday I was out so didn't put on the Comments competition...
Guys best Comment will Get DF Coin...

Here I am going to post some Fake of my Girl.. please give your best comment if you got this girl like this what you will do..

Don't forgot she is a slut.. She loves nipple bitting... and lots of cock...

Give your best Comments Reward as DF coin is guarantee...

Hello Guys.. yesterday I was out so didn't put on the Comments competition...
Guys best Comment will Get DF Coin...

Here I am going to post some Fake of my Girl.. please give your best comment if you got this girl like this what you will do..

Don't forgot she is a slut.. She loves nipple bitting... and lots of cock...

Give your best Comments Reward as DF coin is guarantee...

She isnt that good bro.....try some other quality randi pic🥵

Back