• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bollywood actress Blacked fantasy

"Oh, God," Sonakshi groaned, forcing the head into her distended sphincter. "That's more than the tip, isn't it?"
"Yes, it is," Kush replied in a strangled groan. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks forcefully and pushed her up off of him. The thick, mostly-dry juice from her pussy now served to stick them together, rather than providing a slippery lubricant.
"Ow," she grumbled. She turned around and rubbed her bottom. "Why did that suddenly hurt so much?"

"No lubrication," he replied. He licked his lips and blew out a long breath. "At first, your juices made it all slippery. They dried out, though, and then they were sticky instead. Does that make sense?"
Sonakshi thought for a second and then nodded. She leaned forward and gave him a quick smooch before sliding out of the bed.
"We need to take a break and go grocery shopping anyway," she said lightly. "We should pick up some sort of lube while we're out."
Kush had managed to stand up before she said that. He stood there stunned and stared at her when those words came out of her mouth. She turned and saw his expression of disbelief.
"What?" she asked.
"Oh, nothing," he replied, shaking his head. "I just..." he licked his lips, "...do we need eggs?"
He didn't want to point out what she had said, for fear of making her change her mind. Sexy Sonakshi was going to buy anal lube so she could enjoy pushing his hard cock up her asshole? Kush thought he should pinch himself, but then reconsidered. If this was some horny dream, he certainly didn't want to wake up!
Kush still felt like he was in a dream. They were in the supermarket, and Sonakshi was carefully reading the packaging on a half-dozen tubes and bottles of lubricants. She chewed her lip thoughtfully as she considered each one. The warming gel sounded good, but it was water-based and she didn't want it drying out and getting sticky like her own natural lubrication had. When she turned to Kush for advice he spread his hands in a helpless gesture.

"I don't know anything about any of them, honestly," he confessed.
He was also concerned that his cock might just explode, he was so turned on. It gave a distinct lurch in his pants when she shrugged and tossed all six packages into their cart.
"They're not that expensive," she said. "We'll just have to try them all and figure out what works best."
The rest of the shopping felt like slow torture for Kush. He just wanted to get out of there and back to their apartment as quickly as possible!
By the time they were driving home, he had managed to calm down enough to think clearly. Just because Sonakshi had bought all this lube didn't mean she was going to let him fuck her ass. If anything, he had to be more cautious than ever. He also had to make it clear to her that he was being careful and not taking advantage of her trust. She had to be the one to make it happen, and she had to know that she had been the one to make it happen. Otherwise, it would be his fault if she got upset.
Sonakshi looked over at his thoughtful expression as they unloaded the groceries from the car. The hungry, aroused expression he had worn earlier had been replaced by one of concern.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.
He shook his head. "I'm just worried," he replied honestly. "I don't ever want to hurt you, Sonakshi . You know that. I'm trying to figure out how to make sure I don't lose my self control."
Sonakshi felt warmth spreading through her chest at his thoughtfulness. She also shivered at the shot of arousal that pulsed through her pussy at the thought. She leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I trust you to think of something," she said. Then she preceded him up the stairs to their apartment, knowing full well he would be staring at her shapely bottom the entire way.
Kush licked his lips and feasted his eyes on her perfect backside. It made him think of that last episode before they had gone shopping, when she had pushed him back onto his haunches. She had nearly forced his cock up her ass with no lube. He almost tripped on the stairs when he realized that she would almost certainly push him the rest of the way inside her as soon as he was properly lubricated.

He stopped and panted for a second, letting her get further ahead of him before resuming his way up the staircase. Her bottom swayed from side to side as she closed the distance to the front door. It was hypnotic. Kush managed to clear his head long enough to put away the groceries.

Sonakshi carried the plastic bag with the packages of lube back to the bedroom. She dumped them out on the bed and felt her sphincter throb in anticipation as she considered the selection. One was probably the most popular, based on commercials she had seen, and she figured she would start with it. It was a water-based gel, so they would need to reapply it to keep her tender backdoor moist and slippery. She swept the other packages back into the bag and dropped it into the top drawer of her dresser. Then she opened the box and removed the tube, carefully reading the directions and warnings as she kicked off her shoes and bent to remove her socks.

Kush stood in the doorway and watched, mesmerized, as she slowly slid her long socks down her sexy calves. Her focus on the tube in her hand was intense. He finally shook his head and cleared his throat before closing the distance to kiss her.
"I love you, you know," he murmured into her mouth.
"I know," she replied, kissing him again. "I love you too."
They broke off the kiss and he looked down at the tube in her hand. "So that's our winner for today?"

politico landon
She nodded and they undressed at the side of the bed. Kush scooped up the discarded clothes and set them in the padded chair in the corner. Then he crawled onto the bed and turned over, sitting up with a pillow between his back and the headboard. He gave her a weak smile.
"This will make it really hard for me to thrust up into you," he said. "You'll be completely in control."
Sonakshi nodded. Something about that idea—of being in control—fueled her desire. She handed Kush the tube and climbed over him, straddling his thighs and pointing her bottom right at him. She looked over her shoulder and right into his eyes.
"This one is water-based," she said, "so you'll probably need to add some more if it starts to dry out."
He swallowed hard and nodded, then popped open the cap and squeezed a dollop of gel onto his index finger. Sonakshi watched him and shivered when Kush smeared the cool gel onto her sensitive pucker.
"I can see why the warming gel gets rave reviews," she chuckled. They both visibly relaxed as they shared a weak laugh.
Kush squeezed another dab of lube directly onto the head of his cock and spread it around with his thumb. When the entire thing was glistening he held his shaft and pointed it toward Sonakshi .
"Ready," he croaked. He cleared his throat. "Take it easy—you can stop whenever you need to."
Sonakshi lowered her bottom toward his crotch, moaning softly when she felt the heat of that throbbing cock head come into contact with her twitching asshole. "Just the tip?" she groaned.
"Just the tip," he whispered, nodding.
Then he watched her take more than the tip immediately. He stared open-mouthed, incapable of speech.
"Just the tip," she moaned again, pressing back and insistently pushing most of the bloated head into her relaxing ring of muscle.

"Just—oh!—the tip!" she groaned as the head of his cock popped inside her.
She pumped her hips forward and back, working his throbbing cock head in and out of her hot, horny asshole. She leaned forward until his cock head popped out of her snug ring, then stopped and panted with just the tip pressed into her.
"I think we need more lube already," she said breathlessly.
He nodded and grabbed the tube in his trembling hand. After popping it open, he squirted a generous stream of the gel over the head and shaft of his cock. He closed the lid and dropped the tube, then used his thumb to smear the gel over his cock and around the stretched opening of her ass. Kush quickly pulled his hand away when she pushed her bottom back toward him again. The lubricated head of his cock slid into her easily, and the ring of her asshole squeezed down on his shaft.
Sonakshi groaned as she felt her sensitive, horny asshole being stretched open. It felt amazing and did not hurt at all. She could feel the lubricant on the inside of her puckered ring and just inside her ass, and it just made everything feel better and smoother. She pushed forward and back slowly three more times.
"Oh, Kush, that feels so much better," she moaned. "I can't believe how good it feels to have the tip of your cock inside me like this."
Kush wasn't sure how to tell her she was now pumping a third of his cock in and out of her. He wasn't even sure if he should...but he cleared his throat anyway.
"That's a little bit more than just the tip," he murmured.
Sonakshi had thought she must be mistaken when she first felt the ridge of his bloated cock head slip past her tight sphincter. Now she was almost dizzy with arousal as she felt it stimulating the sensitive nerve endings inside her. Her pupils were wide, making her eyes look somehow bigger when she looked into his.
"Maybe we should use more lube, then," she panted.
"Okay," Kush agreed. He was so turned on his hands shook. It took two tries to open the cap on the tube. He applied it generously to the exposed portion of his shaft and spread it all the way around the rim of her wide-open asshole. "That should do it," he panted.
"God, you're so hard," she groaned as she sank back onto him. She shuddered and came, her juices gushing out to coat his balls.
Kush realized with a start that he was leaking pre-cum inside her. He probably had been for some time. As impossibly arousing as this was, though, he was nowhere near orgasm. Sonakshi , on the other hand, had already come at least once, and looked close to another shattering climax. Kush's attention had strayed up her body to watch her face while she gasped through that orgasm. When her sphincter squeezed down on his shaft, he finally returned his gaze to his crotch.
He gasped in disbelief. Almost the entire length of his rock-hard dick was inside her!
Sonakshi 's eyes closed briefly, and then she looked over her shoulder at his face. He was flushed in a way she had never seen except when he had been coming inside her. He was breathing heavily—almost hyperventilating.
"Kush, what's wrong?" she managed between breaths.
"It's...it's..." he couldn't say it. He looked back up at her eyes. "That's a lot more than just the tip."
"Oh!" she gasped. Her eyes were wide as she reached back with a trembling hand. Her fingertips lightly traced around the stretched ring of her butthole, feeling his shaft protruding from it. Then her fingers traced his shaft back only to immediately brush his pubic hair. "Oh, God," she groaned. "Kush, you've got your hard dick in my ass."

"Do we need to stop?" he asked softly, clearly not wanting to. Then his eyes widened. "Does it hurt?" he whispered in alarm.
"No," she murmured, shaking her head. But then she started slowly sliding forward until his entire glistening length slipped out of her snug embrace. She kept going forward until she was on her belly with her legs spread wide. "You'll need to use more lube, though," she added.
Kush shook visibly as he knelt above her and carefully squirted a dollop of lube right into her pulsing asshole. She had her head turned and was looking up at him.
"Kush, I trust you," she stated. "You won't hurt me, will you?"
"No," he replied solemnly, licking his lips. He spread a fresh coat of lube over his cock. He capped the tube and set it aside before lowering himself carefully onto her back. As he pressed the tip of his cock to her wet hole, he whispered in her ear, "Just the tip?"
She let out a soft laugh as the tip of his cock spread her asshole open. She pushed her butt back up toward him, forcing the head inside her horny backdoor.
"What's so funny?" Kush asked. Then he groaned as her tight bottom took his entire length.
"I knew this would happen," she replied. "As soon as I let you put 'just the tip' into my ass, it wasn't going to be enough. Eventually, you were going to—ungh!—fuck meee—Ohhh!—in my ass!"

Her voice rose in excitement when she felt him actually doing it. That huge, thick cock pumped in and out of her horny asshole, and she loved it! They stopped trying to speak and just enjoyed the incredible sensations of this first wonderful butt-fucking. Kush fervently hoped there would be more. Sonakshi knew there would be a lot more.
Kush pushed himself up off of her back so that he could watch his cock pistoning smoothly in and out of Sonakshi 's receptive asshole. She pushed her hips up so that she could reach underneath herself and play with her clit. That little extra stimulation pushed both of them right over the edge. Sonakshi 's tight sheath gripped him firmly as he exploded inside her. They both cried out loud at the sheer intensity of this magnificent shared climax.
If there had been a massive earthquake at that moment, they would not have noticed.
Sonakshi felt her ass being filled with his molten semen and then it was seeping out around his still-thrusting shaft and oozing down between her thighs. Kush shuddered and then slumped down onto her back. He was drained of energy, but his cock was still drooling hot cum deep inside her. She gasped as aftershocks shot through her ass and pussy. It was only then that Sonakshi became aware how much of her own juices had soaked the sheets beneath them.
Kush felt her squirm beneath him and quickly rolled off, pulling her onto her side so she could breathe.
"Thanks," she panted.
"No, thank you!" he countered.
Sonakshi just grinned. She didn't have to ask why he was thanking her. She had given him the present he had always wanted. She just never would have guessed how much she would enjoy giving it to him.

THE END
Nice story

Sonakshi Sinha

image share free

"Just the tip," he had said, his voice strained with his imminent orgasm. Right. Like she was going to fall for that!

Sonakshi Sinha looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend, Kush. "I told you!" she snapped. "You're not putting that thing in my ass!"
"I won't! I just wanted to press the tip against your asshole and come inside you that way. I promise I won't push in at all."
Damn. His face looked so sincere. Sonakshi thought she might regret it—she was almost certain that she would—but he had made her come so hard with that thick cock pumping her pussy...
"Okay," she relented. "But just the tip! If you push at all, I'll kick your ass!"

They had been together for a little over a year. Sonakshi knew he desired her tight ass. It wasn't like he made a secret of it. She also knew there was no way her tight little asshole would ever be able to accommodate his thick dick. She could only imagine the unbearable pain that would cause, and she could just picture him tearing her tender ring of muscle—probably in multiple places.
Sonakshi trembled when she felt that long, thick cock pulling out of her pussy. She felt him shift on the bed behind her and then the wet tip of his fat mushroom head was pressing against her sphincter. She was tense, ready to dive forward to escape as soon as he pressed his hips forward.
Only, he didn't.
"Oh, God, that looks so fucking hot," Kush groaned. He was staring at his throbbing cock, glistening with her juices and pressed against her sexy little rosebud. It was his most arousing fantasy and he was looking right at it.
And then his dick erupted, shooting rope after rope of hot, thick semen right into her ass!

Sonakshi was shocked at how hot it was and how amazing it felt. Then she just couldn't believe he was still coming. He was holding perfectly still and only his impossibly hard dick was moving. It was bucking and pulsing against her asshole, shooting more and more of his spunk inside her. She shuddered when he pulled his cock away from her asshole before laying it between her cheeks. He leaned down and tenderly nuzzled her earlobe.
"Oh, wow," he moaned softly. "That was so intense. Thank you for that, Sonakshi. It was amazing."
"You came so much!" she groaned in reply. Already she could feel it pouring out of her twitching butthole.
It was shocking how much that turned her on.
Kush pushed up off of her and rolled to his side. He groaned again when he looked down at her ass and saw his pearly cock juice drooling out of her quivering little hole. The way it was pulsing open and closed like that made it look like he had just fucked her there. Then he was out of the bed and she heard the water running in their bathroom. Sonakshi knew he was soaking a washcloth to clean her up. He was so thoughtful that way.
What she did not expect was just how turned on she would get to feel him cleaning her sensitive asshole with that damp cloth. He had occasionally teased her puckered opening with a fingertip or the pad of his thumb while he fucked her pussy, and she knew it got him all fired up. She could feel him getting harder and swelling inside her when he did it. If she was honest with herself, it turned her on too—but that was immediately outweighed by the fearsome image of her ripped and bleeding asshole if she ever actually let him try fucking her there.
"Wow," he muttered huskily. "You weren't kidding. I don't think I've ever come that much in my life."
Sonakshi rolled over and looked down. She gasped when she saw it. There was enough thick cum pooled in the washcloth to completely fill one of her cupped hands. She had never seen so much of the stuff at once before. She also realized that there was still more of it inside of her.
In my ass! she thought.
"I'll be right back," she said, shimmying to the edge of the bed.

He stepped back from the bed to let her pass. While she sat on the toilet and let his jism drain out of her, he walked down the hall to the guest bathroom to clean out the cum-soaked washcloth. Sonakshi shivered and came again as she felt all that hot cum slipping out of her sensitive butthole.
Damn, that was intense! she thought. I can't believe I got off like that from having him come in my ass.
Right after she flushed the toilet and returned to their bed, he walked back in with a worshipful look in his eye. Kush walked up and hugged her, turning his head to give her a searing kiss. Sonakshi returned it eagerly. When he pulled back his head he looked down at her and whispered, "Thank you."
"Thank you," she countered.
He cocked his head. "What are you thanking me for?"
"For not pushing it in," she said simply. "I didn't think I could trust you, but you showed me you really love me and deserve my trust. When you said, 'just the tip' I was sure it was a ploy to trick me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm glad I did."
"I would never—" he started, but she leaned up on tiptoe and kissed him, cutting him off.
"I know," she said after that kiss.

Over the next week Sonakshi kept reliving that amazing sensation in her mind over and over. Her pussy shivered and moistened every time as she recalled the molten liquid splashing inside her tender bowels. Her sphincter also puckered and throbbed.
They were awfully busy that week, and only had time for sex late at night before they fell asleep. She kept expecting him to ask for a repeat performance, but the closest he got was teasing her throbbing pucker with the tip of his left index finger while he fucked her on Thursday night.
In truth, Kush didn't trust himself to do it again. It had been such an incredible turn-on to see his cock pressed against her asshole and then to see her puckered opening drooling out his cum afterwards. It just fueled his desire to fuck her ass, and he wasn't sure he could hold back a second time. When the tip of his finger was pressed against her asshole Thursday night, he could not take his eyes off of it. He pushed in to the first knuckle, and then groaned as he exploded in her pussy.

They both felt her asshole throbbing around the tip of his finger and squeezing down on it. It turned Sonakshi on as much as it did Kush, and she didn't know he had pushed that much of his finger into her. She was disappointed the next night when he didn't give her sensitive backdoor any attention. Oh, she still came like crazy all over his thick cock, but she knew it would have been more intense if he would have just touched her back there.
Saturday mornings, they always slept in. They were entwined naked in the bed when Sonakshi awoke. Kush's thick morning erection was pressed against the juncture of her left hip and upper thigh, and it was pulsating against her skin. She wasn't sure if it was the head of his hot cock pressing insistently against her or her need to pee that had caused her to wake up, but she slid out of Kush's gentle embrace to take care of her full bladder first.
There was still some of his residual sperm inside her from the night before. When she relaxed her muscles to let it drain out, it triggered a bowel movement. She shivered as her sensitive sphincter was spread open at the same time the hot come drooled out of her. When she was finished, she flushed the toilet and got into the shower.
I can't believe that, she thought. I almost came from taking a crap!
She carefully washed her bottom in the shower. Then she teased her tight pucker with a soapy finger. Slowly, she pushed it up inside her and felt around, making sure she had gotten completely clean in there. Her legs shook as she pulled the finger out. She tentatively pushed it back in and let out a soft "ooh" at the sensation. After three more slow thrusts, she shuddered and came. Sonakshi couldn't believe that had happened. She carefully washed the soap from her puckered little hole.

quick image host

All of her most sensitive spots felt like they were on fire when she dried off afterwards. Her nipples, her neck, the insides of her thighs and her entire pussy mound sent shivers through her body as she ran the towel over them. When she ran the towel through the crack of her ass, her knees almost gave out. She was eager to have sex as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom. Kush's morning wood was primed to give her what she needed and her eyes were glued to it when she made her way back into the bed.
Kush moaned when she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. Sonakshi grinned, knowing how much he loved to be awakened like this. She bent and licked her way around the crown of his magnificent dick. She could taste her own dried juices on him and that always turned her on. It was always a bit of a strain to open her mouth wide enough to take that massive mushroom head, but she loved the way it tasted and pulsed in her mouth.

Kush woke up moaning. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at his girlfriend's lovely face. This was a sight that would never fail to excite him. Sonakshi's tongue was working him over frantically, teasing out his pre-cum so she could gulp it down. Her nipples were so hard they were impossible to ignore. He reached down and lightly pinched one before filling his palm with her perky breast. She groaned around the head of his cock and he shuddered in response.
Sonakshi had to release him from her mouth. When he swelled up like that, it felt like the corners of her lips might crack. He was just so thick! She was still astonished that she could fit that thing in her pussy. That was exactly where she needed it next. She rolled around on the bed to bend over with her head on the pillow.
"Please fuck me, baby," she asked. She used her high-pitched little girl voice—the one he could never resist.
"Damn," he groaned.
The morning sun was streaming in through the curtains, bathing her sexy backside in a soft, warm glow. She looked like a centerfold model, eager to be filled with his cock. Her tight, round bottom was a thing of beauty. As he got up onto his knees and slid in behind her, he could not take his eyes off of her perfect ass. His hands reached out almost on their own to squeeze those luscious cheeks and spread them open.
Sonakshi gasped as his thumbs slid between her cheeks and pried them apart. Her holes felt exposed as they were stretched open for his viewing pleasure, and then her pussy was stretching wonderfully to accommodate the fat head of his cock. She looked back over her shoulder at his face. She loved his horny expression and the way his eyes were locked on her exposed pucker. Her asshole throbbed delightfully under that scrutiny.

Kush could not help but think that Sonakshi's plump little sphincter was winking at him invitingly. He held her right cheek firmly and lifted his left thumb to his mouth, soaking it with saliva. Sonakshi watched him do it and knew he was going to tease her sensitive butthole with his wet thumb.
She shivered in anticipation.
Kush suppressed a groan when her rubbery little ring spread open to welcome the soaked pad of his thumb. His eyes went wide when it sank right into that snug grip and the tip of his thumb easily slipped inside her all the way to his knuckle. Her pussy fluttered around his hard cock. That reminded him to breathe and to resume thrusting into her. She sighed and sounded aroused and happy as his thumb sank even deeper into her hot asshole. Then she was thrusting her hips back at him, encouraging him to thrust into her with both his rock-hard dick and his spit-soaked thumb.
His mouth was completely dry when she started shaking her way through an intense orgasm. She looked back at him through hooded eyelids.
"Damn, baby," she cooed. "That really turns you on, doesn't it?"
He could only nod. Kush didn't trust his voice not to crack if he tried to say anything.
"Do you want to come in my asshole again?" she asked.
He licked his lips and looked down at his thumb, now buried completely in her tight little hole. He wanted so badly for that to be his dick buried in her hot ass. Kush licked his lips and swallowed hard.
"I don't think—" he started.
"It's okay," she murmured. She was reaching back to find the base of his cock with her left hand. He slid his thumb out of her as she leaned forward, forcing his cock to slide out as well. Her hand gripped his shaft and she was moving the tip of his cock up to press it against her sphincter. "Just the tip, baby," she reminded him.
Kush's groan was louder than he intended when she pressed back, pushing his throbbing cock head firmly against her bottom. That little puckered knot spread invitingly and the tip was enveloped in her hot, snug embrace.
"Just the tip," she crooned softly, rocking her hips back and forth. "Just the tip. Mmm, yeah. Just the tip."
Kush was trying with all his might not to thrust into that delectable hole. His entire body was trembling with the effort and his muscles were flexed and rigid. He could not take his eyes off the sight as her bottom pushed insistently backward again and again. Half of the plum-sized head of his cock was squeezing its way into her distended ring each time she did it. She started stroking his shaft in time with her hips, and that pushed him over the edge.
"Here it comes!" he let out in a strangled cry.
"Yes!" she cried in response. She pushed back hard and almost forced the entire head of his cock into her.

upload pictures to the internet
Kush nearly blacked out at the intensity of his orgasm. His balls ached as they emptied their contents into Sonakshi's sweet bottom. Her asshole squeezed the head of his cock, and not a drop of his sperm escaped. All of it went right up her horny ass. Sonakshi buried her head in the pillow and screamed when she felt him exploding into her. Her body shook and she could not recall coming that hard in quite some time. When Kush finally finished coming and withdrew the tip of his cock from her horny butt, she immediately rolled out of the bed and staggered into the bathroom.
She knew all that sperm was going to squirt right out of her as soon as she relaxed her sphincter.
"Wow," she whispered as the semen spurted out of her and into the toilet bowl. It felt like she was coming with her ass—shooting that molten sperm out of her inflamed little hole. Her hand slipped down to frantically rub her clit, and she shuddered and came once again.
Kush staggered down the hallway to the guest bathroom again. As he washed his hands and face, he gradually got his breathing back to normal. He looked at his flushed face in the mirror and then at the muscles standing out all over his upper body. His hand slid over his shoulder and bicep and he was surprised at how sore those muscles were. It had taken every ounce of his self-control to keep from pushing his hips forward and forcing his hard cock into Sonakshi's tantalizing asshole.
After all that teasing, though, he had come so fucking hard. He could scarcely believe it. It was like he was reliving the moment as he recalled every glorious detail that was imprinted in his mind. Then he looked at his face in the mirror and his expression turned thoughtful. Sonakshi had seemed every bit as turned on by the entire episode as he had been. Maybe she was even more into it than he had been—after all, it was she who had invited him to come in her ass this time, and she had eagerly made it happen even when he had been reluctant.
Kush looked down at his pulsing erection and wondered if it had even gone soft.

He heard Sonakshi starting the shower in the master bathroom and sauntered back down the hall to join her. Saturday morning showers together were always a treat. Prior to the past week, it was the most he got to see and touch her sexy bottom without getting her upset. He poked his head around the shower curtain and watched the water cascade over her sexy body.
"Damn," he murmured, "you look incredible."
She brushed the water from her eyes and gave him a dazzling smile.
"Are you going to scrub my back for me?" she asked.
"Love to," he replied, stepping into the shower.
She turned around and bent to hand him the body wash, teasing him with her wet, sexy ass. They both knew what she was doing. He certainly didn't mind. Kush was surprised at the insistent way she pressed her bottom back against his erection while he soaped up her back and shoulders. Warm water and slippery body wash flowed over his throbbing shaft and between her buttocks, and she was working him between her cheeks. He could not help but look down and groan softly to see the tip of his cock once again squeezing its way into her slippery rosebud. She looked over her shoulder at his face.
"Oh, you naughty boy," she growled.
Kush wanted to protest his innocence. She was the one pushing her sexy butt back at him. He stammered, but all he could think to say was, "It's just the tip."
"Mmm," she moaned agreeably. "Just the tip."
Then she was pushing her hips back against him rhythmically as he washed her back. She was pushing most of the head of his cock in and out of her hot and welcoming little hole. Kush rinsed the soap off of her back and watched his hot girlfriend fuck her ass on the head of his cock. The wide, flared ridge was all that kept it from slipping right into her.
She stopped pumping her hips abruptly, reaching back to feel where her dilated butthole was stretched around his swollen helmet.
"Hey, that's a little more than the tip," she growled throatily.
Kush wasn't sure what to say. He certainly didn't want to piss her off, and he had a feeling that if he accused her of instigating this delightful activity she wouldn't do it again. He pulled his hips back, withdrawing his cock from between her slippery buttocks, and kissed her drenched neck. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked quietly.
She reached back and rubbed her sensitive little ring, shuddering again as she did it. "No," she whispered.
Her hand reached back to find his stiff boner. She gave it a squeeze as she turned around. Her nipples were just as erect as his dick was. They kissed and slowly rotated around each other. He turned and planted his hands against the tile surround as she scrubbed his back. They had to hurry to rinse off; the hot water had been used up by the time she finished soaping his muscular backside. Despite the cold rinse, he was still stubbornly hard after they had dried each other.
Sonakshi kept looking down at his plump cock head as it bobbed up and down. If only it wasn't so damned big she thought. I'll bet it would feel amazing in my ass. Her hand once again wrapped around the shaft and she looked up into his eyes.
"Mmm. You're still so hard," she whimpered. "You want some more of this, don't you?"
Kush nodded eagerly, and she led him by his cock to the bed. She crawled up on her hands and knees, lowering her head to the pillow again and encouraging him to take her from behind and stare at her asshole. This time she didn't even ask when she reached back and pulled him out of her soaking-wet pussy to guide the tip to her horny butthole.

"Just the tip," she moaned again. "Just the tip. Oh! Just the tip."
But she was forcing almost the entire head of his cock into her and was pushing her hips back forcefully. Kush gulped and pulled his hips back. He was worried he would seriously hurt her—she was not lubricated outside of the thick pussy juice that coated his cock, and that was rapidly drying out. She pushed back further, causing him to retreat further. Eventually, his butt pressed into his heels and he had nowhere to go.

online image uploader

To be continued
Sonakshi Maldives pic💦💧💧💧💦💦

ANANYA PANDEY AND JHANVI KAPOOR

Ananya was excited to be getting married, though something was tugging at the back of her mind. She loved Mark, of course, but there was always something missing in their relationship. He was sweet and thoughtful and smart and funny and everything she could hope for - except in bed. She liked having sex with him - he made her cum most of the time - but he just didn't fully scratch her itch, so to speak. She found herself masturbating most days just to get off the way she wanted to. She had told herself she could live with that when she'd said yes to his proposal, and she was sure that she could. But still...

"Fuck, you look hot," Jhanvi said. She turned from the mirror to face her best friend and matron of honor and smiled.
"You think so?" Ananya asked.
"Absolutely. If I had a dick, it'd be popping out of my dress right now. Or whatever."
Ananya laughed. She looked back at herself in the mirror - she did look pretty great, she admitted. Her white wedding dress was tight on her waist (she's basically starved herself for months, so it damn well better be) and around her moderately-sized breasts, the tops of which were tastefully but alluringly peeking out from the low neckline; the bottom of the dressed expanded out, which hid Ananya's round and firm butt - a shame, but a sacrifice she was willing to make to feel more like a princess; her light brown hair artfully pulled up and topped with a small tiara - she wasn't kidding about being a princess.

piedmont newton hospital
"Yeah, it's working," she said.
Jhanvi, who had opted for the tightest possible burgundy dress (with that body, Ananya didn't blame her), gave herself a quick glance as well.

"Big time."
A knock at the door shook them both from their thoughts. Jhanvi opened it and was greeted with the sight of a tall, muscular man with dark skin and warm eyes.
"Well hello, nurse," Jhanvi muttered to herself, but not quietly.
The man chuckled. "Hi. I'm Kush. I'm the assistant photographer. You must be Jhanvi."
"Uh oh," Jhanvi feigned concern. "You've heard of me."
"Only the good things," Kush replied. He turned to Ananya. "And you're Ananya. Congratulations. You look beautiful today."
Ananya blushed at the handsome stranger's compliment. "Thank you," she said, smiling.
When the door had opened, Kush - like every other man and a lot of women who saw her - was stunned by the sexiness that exuded from Jhanvi. Essentially Marilyn Monroe reincarnated, she was an hourglass topped by bright, bottle-blonde hair, generally people couldn't take their eyes off of her. But when he turned his attention to Ananya, he forgot all about Jhanvi. She was gorgeous, with a girl-next-door vibe that Kush found irresistible but eyes that suggested a depth beyond naivety.

Attracted to the two women in the room though he was, Kush was also a pro - and he was there to do his job. "So Kylie sent me over to get some pictures of the bride in her suite before we do the first look and take pictures of the whole wedding party."
"Okay, I'm all yours," Ananya said, quicker than was probably necessary. Jhanvi grinned and tilted her head inquiringly at her best friend, who gave her a "leave it alone" look.
Kush smiled. "Okay well, tell you what, I see you don't have your jewelry on yet - why don't you sit here in front of the mirror and start putting it in. Jhanvi, you can stand here and help."

Ananya loved how in-charge he was. It clicked in her mind that Mark, who was a confident and capable partner, rarely took charge in the place she really wanted him to - their bed. She found herself idly wondering whether or not Kush was as in control in bed as he was as a photographer.
She and Jhanvi allowed themselves to be directed as Kush snapped photo after photo. Ananya felt very comfortable in his capable hands; sure that these pictures would be worth the steep price tag that they'd paid.
She also noticed that Kush's eyes would wander across her face and body whenever he wasn't setting up a shot; he was checking out Jhanvi too, which Ananya was used to, but he seemed more taken with Ananya than with her friend. That excited Ananya. He also, whenever he would gently take Ananya's arms or touch her back in order to get her to where he wanted her, his fingers lingered a little longer than was strictly necessary. Ananya noticed all of that - and subsequently noticed that her heart was beating a little faster with excitement.

"Okay, so we've got about 25 minutes before the first look - is there anything else specifically that you want me to do?"
Ananya caught herself before she responded with "me." She looked around the little room in which she had been getting ready. There was an armless chair next to the full-length mirror, a small, cushioned couch on the opposite end, and a mini fridge stocked with beer and wine. Her imagination ran wild with the things she wanted him to do.
"Hello?"
Ananya snapped out of it and noticed that Jhanvi had answered her phone. She watched her matron of honor listen intently, looking slightly annoyed. "Okay, just...I'll be right there. Hang on."
"What is it?" Ananya asked, her stomach sinking.
"Nothing that's going to ruin the day," Jhanvi replied assuringly. "I'm going to go deal with something minor, and then I'll come back here and get you for the first look. Okay?"

"Okay," said Ananya, appreciating Jhanvi's capability. They hugged, and Jhanvi walked out of the room, stopping to take a glance at Kush's butt before she was gone.
Alone now with Kush, Ananya bit her lip. Your wild days are behind you, said a small voice in her head.
Well, not just yet, said a slightly louder one.
Kush snapped a photo.
"Whoa, what was I even doing in that one?" Ananya asked.
"Sorry! I just...you looked great, so I just took the opportunity," replied Kush.
Ananya laughed. "You don't have to apologize - especially if you keep telling me I look great."
Kush grinned at her. "Well you do - you look incredible." Worried that he was getting dangerously close to the line, he tore his eyes from Ananya and started scoping out the small room for more photo ideas.
"Maybe some of you sitting on the couch?" he suggested. Ananya obliged, and he snapped away.
"So you must be very excited," he said, making conversation.
"I am," she said. "I mean, it definitely feels like the end of an era. Settling down, I mean." Ananya looked at Kush meaningfully. "I've traditionally been a bit...carefree."
"Carefree?"
"Wild, maybe."
Kush gulped. "Well...wild sounds fun."
"Mhmm," Ananya said, her grin becoming slightly more devilish as her heart beat a little faster from the ideas swirling in her mind. She hadn't thought about sowing her wild oats one last time until she found herself alone with this tall, sexy photographer. Now it was all she could think about - and she was feeling more and more confident in his attraction to her. "What about you? Are you all settled?"
"Oh, uh, I don't know...I've been known to throw caution to the wind from time to time." Kush, despite himself, felt an erection growing - and as always, with his erection came boldness. "If the opportunity presents itself." He looked down at her intently.

Ananya made up her mind.
"How long have you been photographing weddings?" she asked.
"Off and on for a few years," he replied.
She stood up and walked to him, her face - despite being at least a foot lower (thanks heels, she thought) - within inches of his. The breathmet within nanoseconds of leaving their lips. "Have you ever fucked a bride on her wedding day, Kush?" she whispered.
His cock sprang to full attention.
"No," he replied.
She stared into his eyes. "But if the opportunity presented itself...?" Her hand moved to his crotch - and her white lace panties dampened immediately at feeling the size of his hardened dick.
"I'll try anything once" Kush said simply.
And then they were kissing, their tongues dancing madly. Kush wrapped his arms around Ananya's lower back and her hand hungrily stroked his cock over his slacks.

Ananya broke the kiss, pulling away just enough to get her hands to Kush's belt, which she unbuckled, then unbuttoned his pants. He was breathing heavily, watching her scramble to pull his cock out. Ananya dropped to her knees and continued to work, looking up at him as she maneuvered to release his dick. She tugged down on his slacks and underwear, and it piled up at his feet. His enormous cock flew up, stiff and pointed right at her face.
"Holy fuck!" Ananya gasped.
Kush laughed - it wasn't the first time his cock had elicited that reaction, but it never failed to flatter him.

Ananya wrapped both of her hands around it and looked up at her new friend, grinning. "Oh I can't wait for you to fuck me with this."
Kush was so turned on. He put his hand on her cheek. "I'm gonna fuck that pussy good, baby."
"Mmmm!" Ananya loved that - and without a second thought she parted her lips and took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it wildly. Her tongue moved along his shaft and she felt him put his hand on the back of her head. She gave a fleeting thought to her updo, but decided it didn't matter and continued to gobbled up Kush's gorgeous cock with reckless abandon. She took as much into her mouth as she could, gagging on it as it hit the back of her throat - but that just made her pussy soak.
"Fuck, girl!" Kush moaned. Ananya loved that too. She pulled her mouth off his dick and spit on it.
"Mmm I love sucking your cock, baby. It's so big and so hard for me." She gobbled it back up.
Kush couldn't believe what he was seeing. This beautiful woman, dressed to the nines in her fucking wedding dress complete with princess tiara, on her wedding day, was on her knees in front of him, sucking him off. He hated to admit it, but the fact that she was someone else's soon-to-be-wife turned Kush on to no end. Spurred on by the thought, he took her head in his hands, held her steady, and started sliding his cock into her mouth under his own control - and she moaned for it. She gripped his hips and he took the cue - fucking her mouth faster.

Finally he pulled out from between her lips. Ananya looked up at him, beaming. "I fucking loved that, oh my god," she said.

"Lay back on the couch," Kush said. Ananya obliged happily, and her body shook with excitement when he kicked off his pants, knelt down in front of her and reached under her puffy dress, lifting it up and exposing her knees - her thighs - her ass & pussy. He could see that her white, lacy, bridal panties were soaked through, and he grinned. He moved them to the side and started rubbing his fingers around her clit. "That's a good looking pussy, baby," he told Ananya.
"Oh my god," Ananya moaned. "It's all yours. Do whatever the fuck you want to it, please! Just fuck me before my wedding and make me shout your name loud. We have only 20 minutes left plz be fasr and rough"
Kush dove in - he plunged his fingers deep into her pussy and at the same time his mouth met her clit and his tongue and lips began licking and sucking on it. Ananya grabbed hold of the couch as pleasure flowed through her body at his slightest touch.
"Fuck! Fuck that feels good! Oh Jesus!" she moaned as Kush ate her pussy like a fucking meal. She bit her lip to the brink of drawing blood as he worked her cunt magnificently. She held onto the couch with one hand and his head with the other, just holding on for dear life.
Ananya came to the realization that Kush must love eating pussy, because she felt like he had been going down on her forever, but he was fingering and licking and sucking her ravenously - and seconds after that thought came the understanding that she was about to cum on his fingers and tongue.

"Oh fuck baby, oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming oh fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming!" she cried as an orgasm tore through her body, starting at Kush's place between her legs and shooting out to her fingers and toes. She moaned wildly, in complete ecstasy, and Kush didn't stop, making sure that she came fully and incredibly. Only after a minute, when she was spasming from pleasure, did she tap on his head to let him know to come up for air.
She sank into the couch and watched the handsome stranger straighten himself up. Her eyes moved to his cock, still huge, still erect, and she grinned hungrily. Tired though she was, she pushed herself off the couch and into Kush's body, kissing him again - enjoying the taste of her pussy on his tongue. While she kissed him, she unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it from him. He kicked off his shoes and stood in front of her, completely naked, while she was still fully dressed in her wedding gown. She admired his body for a moment, then took his hand and led him to the chair in front of the mirror.
She pushed him down onto the seat and kissed him again.

"You're fucking incredible," he said.
Ananya blushed, the red popping against her white dress. She kissed him again, breaking briefly to lick her hand before wrapping her fingers around his cock and pumping it slowly.
"Can I sit on your big, fat, cock, Kush?" she whispered, and felt his erection twitch in her hands.
"Yes, baby," he replied.
Ananya pulled up her dress, up over her knees, and straddled the photographer. She dropped the dress and it covered their legs, but she held onto his dick and aligned it with her wet opening. Her pussy was dripping with want - and they moaned together and she slowly lowered herself onto him, his massive cock pushing into her.
Holding her position for a moment, Ananya settled onto the huge, throbbing dick that was now almost fully inside her. She breathed deeply, and she and Kush held each other's eyes, both so surprised and turned on by the proceedings.
Then she began to slide up and down.

"Fuuuuck," Kush groaned, throwing his head back.
Ananya bit her lip and started riding him faster. Her slick pussy ran smoothly up and down his cock, and when she picked up the pace there was no resistance - she was unbelievably wet.
"Oh fuck, your fucking cock...feels...fucking...amazing I am loving it. Fucked by a stranger it's just awesome. Will u fuck me also after my wedding Kush she said while bouncing on her cock!" Ananya cried as she rode him.
Kush grabbed her waist and began helping her rise up - and helped slam her back down onto him.
"Fuck yeah!" he moaned. "Ride that fucking cock!"
"Oh god! Oh my fucking god!" Ananya said in response. "I fucking love riding this cock!"
"Just like that! Just like that!" Kush instructed.
She was riding him as fast as she could now, bouncing on his dick, her pussy swallowing the whole massive member every time she slammed down onto his lap.
They were both dizzy with passion - so dizzy, in fact, that neither of them heard the door to the suite open.
"What the fuck?" Jhanvi said, shocked.

hope rescue mission
Ananya's heart nearly leapt from her throat as she turned suddenly to her matron of honor standing in the doorway. Kush's eyes went wide - and his professional life flashed before his eyes.
"Jhanvi!" Ananya gasped. She froze, Kush's cock all the way up her pussy.
"Okay, first of all, holy shit," Jhanvi said.
Kush and Ananya stared at her, too shocked and embarrassed to breathe. Jhanvi assessed the situation. The handsome photographer, completely naked as far as she could tell (Ananya's dress was covering his waist), and her best friend, today's bride-to-be, fully dressed into her wedding gown, fucking him on a chair, not 15 minutes before she was to go met her fiance for pictures.

pacers and racers
Jhanvi closed her eyes and took a moment to herself. Then she shut the door behind her.
"Second of all, idiots," she said, turning the center of the doorknob. "Lock the fucking door."
Click!
Kush had no idea what was going on. Ananya suspected she knew - and her pussy drenched the photographer's cock.
Jhanvi strode right up to the couple, her burgundy bridesmaid's dress clung to her large tits and ass, and put her hands on her hips. "I'm the matron of honor. The bride doesn't do shit without me." And she bent down and kissed a stunned Kush, who nevertheless parted his lips and allowed Jhanvi's tongue to meet his.

david herzog
"Fuck yes," Ananya said, and leaned forward to suck on Jhanvi's neck while starting to bounce up and down on Kush's cock again. Ananya's hands moved immediately to Jhanvi's luscious ass - she knew the shape well and was remembering the feel of it in her hands, despite it having been years since their last tryst. She also remembered suddenly that Jhanvi liked to be spanked.

food bank of eastern michigan
Ananya, still riding Kush, pulled Jhanvi's dress up to her hips, exposing her black thong and two perfect cheeks. She slapped one, hard.
Jhanvi moaned into Kush's mouth. Ananya slapped her ass hard again.
Jhanvi broke from Kush's lips and put her hand behind Ananya's neck. "Oh you fucking slut," she moaned and the two best friends began furiously making out.
Kush watched as these two beauties kissed each other while one of them expertly rode his cock. He briefly wondered if he had died. Then he felt Jhanvi take his hand and place it on one of her tits. They were enormous, and he quickly pulled down the straps of her dress, and she absent-mindedly assisted him in tugging it down, allowing her tits to spill out. With one hand, Kush grabbed one of them, pulled at her nipple, slapped it; the other nipple he took into his mouth and sucked voraciously.
Jhanvi and Ananya, both dizzy with lust, broke the kiss.
"Is he a good fuck?" Jhanvi asked, as if Kush weren't in the room.
"Holy shit Mags, you have to see this fucking cock!" Ananya gasped. She pulled herself off of him, somewhat reluctantly. Kush's erection was pointing straight up. Jhanvi stared at it.
"Jesus," she said.
Ananya turned to Kush, taking his face in her hands. "Do you wanna fuck my friend, too?"
Kush grinned maniacally. "Fuck yes." Ananya kissed him deeply, then turned to Jhanvi.
"Bend over, baby," she purred at her.
Jhanvi grinned, moved closer to the couch, then bent at the waist, holding herself up by putting her hands on the couch cushions.

Kush, dumbfounded, forgot where he was momentarily while looking at Jhanvi's round, plump ass. Ananya took his hand and led him to her best friend, then dropped to her knees.
"Let me get it ready for you," she said, and took him back into her mouth. He moaned.
Jhanvi, looking back, starting rubbing her clit, watching Ananya suck Kush off.
"God that's so fucking hot," she said. "Suck that fucking cock, you slut!"
Ananya moaned onto Kush's dick, but popped him from her lips and lined him up with Jhanvi's wet and ready opening.

brookhaven at lexington
"Fuck her," she instructed. Kush pushed his cock deep into Jhanvi's pussy with one thrust.
"Fuck!" Jhanvi gasped at the size of it inside of her. "Oh my god, that is a fucking big dick!"
Kush grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. Jhanvi closed her eyes and moaned with each push. Ananya moved to the couch next to Jhanvi, leaned down, and took one of her nipples into her mouth.
"Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes baby," Jhanvi started crying out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"
Ananya moved from her tits to her mouth, alternately kissing her and speaking to her. "Oh yeah you dirty fucking whore! Tell that big cock to fuck you good!"
Jhanvi moaned louder. "Its...so...fucking...good!"
Yes Kush. Plz fuck me all night as Ananya completes her wedding. We will enjoy Kush.Just keep fucking me and don't go Out you are best." Ananya looked at Kush, watching him plow her best friend, and moved back to her knees in front of him. She moved one hand up to Jhanvi's clit, flicking it while his cock slammed into her pussy. With her other hand, Ananya lifted her dress and started fingering herself.
"Oh my god, baby, this is so fucking hot," she said to Kush. "I love watching you fuck my best friend like the litte slut she is."
"Ohhh fuck," Jhanvi whimpered.
"Slap her ass, baby," Ananya told Kush. He didn't hold back. The loud smack on Jhanvi's cheek echoed in the tiny room. All three of them moaned. Kush slapped her ass again. Then again. Jhanvi matched each slap with a moan, and he slapped her cheek harder and in quicker succession each time to the point that the sounds of her moans, his hips meeting her thighs, and his hand smacking her ass were filling the room.

faith academy mobile al

To be continued

Jhanvi couldn't take it. She grabbed the back cushion and squeezed. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!" she howled as an orgasm erupted from where Kush's cock was diving into her slippery wet cunt. Jhanvi moaned over and over again, and Kush didn't stop fucking her or spanking her for a second. Her orgasm went on and on and on.

Ananya was so turned on, she acted without thinking - she grabbed Kush's cock and pulled his from Jhanvi's pussy, and immediately sucked it ravenously, tasting her own pussy, Jhanvi's pussy, and Kush's precum all mixed up in one erotic cocktail.
Jhanvi turned around to watch. "Oh my god, that's so fucking hot." She sat down on the couch, spread her legs, and drove her fingers into her own pussy. "Kush, fuck her slutty little mouth!" she cried.

Kush, seemingly ignoring Jhanvi's demand, pulled his cock from Ananya's mouth - but then pulled her to the couch, flung her, back down, across the cushions. Her legs crowded Jhanvi's space, but she instinctively lifted one over the back of the couch and let the other rest on the edge. Her head dangled off the opposite side.
Jhanvi's eyes went wide with anticipation for what she was about to see.
Kush moved to the side of the couch, wrapped his hands around Ananya's throat, and rammed his cock into her mouth.
"Oh fuck!" Jhanvi screamed with delight, fingering herself faster.

dana dokmanovich
Kush's cock repeatedly slid to the back of Ananya's throat, who gagged on it every time, but she grabbed Kush's hips and kept pulling him back into her mouth.
Jhanvi realized that Ananya's pussy was soaking wet and right in front of her. She manuerved to all fours on the remaining couch space and dropped her head down to lick Ananya's clit and shove two fingers inside of her.
Ananya body was electrified. She was being fucked from both ends - a massive cock choking her and her best friend's fingers pounding her pussy.

Jhanvi was turned on too - but she was aware, somewhere in the back of her matron of honor mind, that she hadn't had an orgasm yet. She wasn't aware that the bride had cum on Kush's face before she'd caught them fucking. Jhanvi had prided herself on making sure that Ananya was taken care of throughout this whole process, and so she was determined to make sure that Ananya, her beautiful, slutty best friend, who she'd caught fucking the wedding photographer just hours before her ceremony, orgasmed. And since she was indeed her best friend, she knew just how to make that happen.
So Jhanvi pulled her fingers from Ananyas pussy and stood up. She moved to Kush and pulled his cock from the bride's mouth. Ananya gasped for air. Jhanvi, not entirely devoid of selfishness, took the opportunity to bend over and suck on Kush's cock, tasting the coating of saliva that Haley had left on it.
Pulling his cock from her mouth, Jhanvi briefly picked Ananya, dazed, off the couch, then laid down it herself before guiding Ananya on top of her - by pulling Ananya's pussy to her mouth and Ananya's face to her pussy. Ananya didn't even ask, she just started eating out her best friend.

Jhanvi bit her lip, but before she reciprocated, she looked up at Kush, who was watching in awe, slowly stroking his massive cock. "Kush, baby?" Jhanvi cooed. Kush looked at her. "Doesn't Ananya look so fucking beautiful?" Kush nodded. "Isn't she a gorgeous bride down there eating my pussy?" Kush nodded again. Jhanvi wrapped her hands around Haley's waist and grabbed her ass. "Doesn't her ass look incredible?" Kush nodded, stroking his cock faster. "Don't you want to fuck it?"
Ananya moaned into Jhanvi's pussy, which made Jhanvi temporarily forget what she was doing.
"Oh fuck," Kush said. "Can I fuck that ass?"
Ananya broke from Jhanvi's wet cunt just long enough to respond, "oh fuck yes you can fuck my ass, baby! Just fuck my ass first Kush as I have to go down for my wedding. Just tear it first"

Kush stepped forward and slapped his cock on Ananya's ass cheeks. His balls dangled in Jhanvi's face, and she instinctively licked them. Kush spit on Ananya's asshole, and Jhanvi spit in her own hand before quickly jerking Kush and covering his cock in her saliva.

"Fuck her tight little asshole," Jhanvi whispered, and watched and Kush pushed the head of his dick into Annaya. Ananya grunted into Jhanvi's pussy. Kush pushed through, sliding his shaft deep into Haley. He moaned at how much her ass squeezed his cock "Fuck that's so fucking hot!" Jhanvi moaned, as Ananya had continued to devour her pussy while this massive throbbing dick pushed into her.
Kush grabbed Ananya's waist, pushing her wedding gown up even more, and started moving in and out of her ass. Slowly at first, but faster and faster he pumped his cock in between her cheeks, grunted with every thrust.
Ananya did her best to keep eating out Jhanvi's pussy, but the harder Kush fucked her ass the harder it was to remember to lick Jhanvi's clit. She started moaning with pleasure - and then Jhanvi put her fingers into Ananya's pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Ananya screamed as Kush's cock rammed into her asshole and Jhanvi finger fucked her cunt just as hard and fast.
"Oh fuck yes Ananya, that's my slut! Take his fucking cock in your ass!" Just be quick I also want that cock in my ass Ananya. And don't dirty your dress Ananya " Jhanvi cried out. "You're not getting cock like this again! Fucking take it!"
"Ughh," Kush groaned, pounding Ananya's ass. He smacked her ass just as hard as he'd slapped Jhanvi's earlier.
"FUCK!" Ananya moaned again.
Jhanvi, unable to help herself, stopped Kush by wrapping her hand around his shaft, then popped him out of Haley's ass and pulled him immediately into her mouth. Kush by now knew what these sexy, slutty women wanted, so he reached down past Haley's gaping asshole, put his hand on Jhanvi's throat, and slammed his massive cock into her face, feeling his dick slide through her. He fucked her throat with several massive thrusts, gagging the matron of honor, soaking his cock in her spit, then pulled out and rammed his cock smoothly back into Ananya's ass.
"YES BABY!" Ananya screamed. "OH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS!"

1 800 charity cars
Once Jhanvi caught her breath, her fingers plunged back into Haley's pussy. Ananya clenched her fists, and the feeling of getting penetrated in both places simultaneously overwhelmed her.
"FUCK MY ASS - OH FUCK OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" she screamed as the orgasm exploded through her body. Jhanvi's face was covered in her wetness and her asshole choked Kush's cock. Everyone screamed in pleasure as Ananya's orgasm spread. Kush tried to keep fucking her but her ass had tightened so much he was pushed all the way out with a pop!
"UGHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Ananya continued to moan as Jhanvi kept fingering her.
Kush, who had been on the verge of cumming since the moment Jhanvi walked into the room, started beating himself off quickly. Jhanvi noticed. The second that Ananya sank into Jhanvi's body, Jhanvi pushed her up and pulled her to her knees in front of Kush, and dropped down to join her.
"Get ready for his cum, slut," Jhanvi said to the bride, and kiss her, swapping some of Ananya's own pussy taste into her mouth. Shaking out of her post-orgasm stupor, Ananya's eyes fixated on Kush's.
"Oh fuck yeah baby, give us the fucking cum," she said to him. Jhanvi put her cheek next to Haley's.
"Fuck yeah, cum for us. Cum on our fucking faces, baby," she begged.
Kush stroked his cock, positioned himself, and moaned. "Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes - you want this fucking load?"
"Yes baby!"
"Oh fuck, give us your cum! Please!"
Jhanvi and Ananyay were fingering themselves madly, hungrily awaiting Kush's cum, their mouths open and tongues out.
Kush grunted beastially and white hot cum erupted from his cock. The first massive load splashed onto Ananya's face in a huge line from her forehead to her chin and into her mouth; with the second wave he moved slightly and shot a load onto Jhanvi's tongue, with some spilling down her chin and onto her massive tits. He moved back and forth, wave after wave of cum coating the bride and the matron of honor's faces and tongues. He had never cum so much or so hard in his life.

He stroked the last feeble drops of cum from his cock, closed his eyes and exhaled. When he opened them, he saw Haley and Jhanvi, still on their knees, covering in his cum, making out furiously. He backed up and sat down in the chair, watching.
Ananya and Jhanvi broke their kiss, grinning madly at each other, admiring each other's cum-covered faces.
"You're such a fucking slut," Jhanvi laughed. Haley laughed too.
"I can't believe you had him fuck my ass," she said.
"You told me you liked it!"
"I haven't been fucked like that...in forever," Ananya panted, the exhaustion finally catching up to her. She turned to Kush. "Oh we're fucking keeping you around."
Kush laughed. He picked up his pants and rifled through the pockets for his phone. Checking the time, his eyes widened. "Oh shit, your first look is in 1 minute!"
Ananya looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was out of place, her makeup was ruined, her dress was bunched up, and her face was covered in a stranger's cum. She panicked a little. She also found herself, inexplicably, getting wet again.

THE END

Back