• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Bollywood actress Blacked fantasy

Divaynka Tripathi came wearing a sexy saree and come towars me and said “ Kush, your fuck toy has come for another fucking round. I have an idea come let’s go to balcony and have sex in open. What say my love Kush. “ Divaynka said biting her red lips and moving hands in her long beautiful soft hair giving Kush a slutty smile .

artificial keyboard download

They both ran towards balcony. Balcony was large and beautiful and it was on 4th floor of the building. It was around 11.30 at night still lot of people can be seen from balcony walking and with traffic at night.
Kush said Divyanka it’s very open we can’t do sex here as we can be seen easily by any one. Then Divyanka by opening her saree pallu and said to Kush by grabbing his pennis I don’t care Kush I just want both my holes filled with urcock Kush . I am horny as hell today . Even if any body sees my I Won’t stop fucking you nor will allow you to stop fucking me .“ You understand baby.

Kush then grabbed her breast and said what if he offer to join us and want to fuck you as well. Will you be ready my Divyanka. She said Sure why not if I got both my holes fill with two big cocks. Now just shut up and fuck me plz Kush. Divyanka needs you right now in open balcony and fuck me plzz..

I spy a voyeur," Kush whisper and for the first time I hear your excitement. Divyanka tell which shop to look for and my eyes go to the street, searching, searching, searching... and then I see him.

He appears to be a college student and he stands frozen on the passenger side of a car, looking up at our balcony with wide eyes.

My knowing smile grows as you slide my saree off my thighs. I step out of the material and spread my legs, knowing the fun is truly about to begin.

The college guy has noticed I'm watching him and he makes no effort to stop watching me as you kneel behind me, spread my legs even further, and start licking at my pussy from behind. Your fingers come up to rub at my clit and I moan deeply, but I never look away from the college guy.

And he watches avidly as you bring me to a fast orgasm with your tongue and your fingers.

I see that the college guy is saying something to the driver of the car, who gets out and comes to the passenger side as well. It's a young woman, probably a college student as well and she stares in obvious astonishment as she realizes exactly what about our balcony has the college guy so captivated.

As you stand up behind me, I hear you chuckle at the sight of the couple on the street staring up at us.

"I think it's time to give them a real treat, don't you?" You say while nibbling on my ear.

Then you lift my leg so that my thigh is your hand, holding me open so wide that I know the couple on the street has a fantastic view of your hard cock and it pushes into my dripping pussing.

You start a slow and steady rhythm, holding me up with your strong arms as your cock fills my pussy over and over again. I'm biting my bottom lip, trying to stay quiet as you start to fuck me harder and harder against the railing.

"Grab your tit," Kush growl in my ear and I do so immediately, pinching my nipple and squeezing my entire breast, all while my eyes remain on the couple.

I'm getting closer and closer to climax. I never knew having an audience would make everything so much more intense but it has and I can feel the effect on you as well. I know you're getting closer to cumming.

"Rub your clit with your other hand," Kush demand with a grunt, fucking me so hard now that I'm almost bent over the railing.

Divyanka shouts loudly saying " plz kush fuck my ass in open let the guy down there watch me getting banned by a stranger with my husband sleeping inside .."

Kush then grab her hairs and bends divyanka on railing with her tits hanging in mid air Grabbing her ass and pounding his cock inside out ..

alphabet polonais français

Divyanka shouting plz cum in my ass and he comes all over her ass and back making her all wet in open..
The end
Great work divyanka ???????

Divaynka Tripathi came wearing a sexy saree and come towars me and said “ Kush, your fuck toy has come for another fucking round. I have an idea come let’s go to balcony and have sex in open. What say my love Kush. “ Divaynka said biting her red lips and moving hands in her long beautiful soft hair giving Kush a slutty smile .

artificial keyboard download

They both ran towards balcony. Balcony was large and beautiful and it was on 4th floor of the building. It was around 11.30 at night still lot of people can be seen from balcony walking and with traffic at night.
Kush said Divyanka it’s very open we can’t do sex here as we can be seen easily by any one. Then Divyanka by opening her saree pallu and said to Kush by grabbing his pennis I don’t care Kush I just want both my holes filled with urcock Kush . I am horny as hell today . Even if any body sees my I Won’t stop fucking you nor will allow you to stop fucking me .“ You understand baby.

Kush then grabbed her breast and said what if he offer to join us and want to fuck you as well. Will you be ready my Divyanka. She said Sure why not if I got both my holes fill with two big cocks. Now just shut up and fuck me plz Kush. Divyanka needs you right now in open balcony and fuck me plzz..

I spy a voyeur," Kush whisper and for the first time I hear your excitement. Divyanka tell which shop to look for and my eyes go to the street, searching, searching, searching... and then I see him.

He appears to be a college student and he stands frozen on the passenger side of a car, looking up at our balcony with wide eyes.

My knowing smile grows as you slide my saree off my thighs. I step out of the material and spread my legs, knowing the fun is truly about to begin.

The college guy has noticed I'm watching him and he makes no effort to stop watching me as you kneel behind me, spread my legs even further, and start licking at my pussy from behind. Your fingers come up to rub at my clit and I moan deeply, but I never look away from the college guy.

And he watches avidly as you bring me to a fast orgasm with your tongue and your fingers.

I see that the college guy is saying something to the driver of the car, who gets out and comes to the passenger side as well. It's a young woman, probably a college student as well and she stares in obvious astonishment as she realizes exactly what about our balcony has the college guy so captivated.

As you stand up behind me, I hear you chuckle at the sight of the couple on the street staring up at us.

"I think it's time to give them a real treat, don't you?" You say while nibbling on my ear.

Then you lift my leg so that my thigh is your hand, holding me open so wide that I know the couple on the street has a fantastic view of your hard cock and it pushes into my dripping pussing.

You start a slow and steady rhythm, holding me up with your strong arms as your cock fills my pussy over and over again. I'm biting my bottom lip, trying to stay quiet as you start to fuck me harder and harder against the railing.

"Grab your tit," Kush growl in my ear and I do so immediately, pinching my nipple and squeezing my entire breast, all while my eyes remain on the couple.

I'm getting closer and closer to climax. I never knew having an audience would make everything so much more intense but it has and I can feel the effect on you as well. I know you're getting closer to cumming.

"Rub your clit with your other hand," Kush demand with a grunt, fucking me so hard now that I'm almost bent over the railing.

Divyanka shouts loudly saying " plz kush fuck my ass in open let the guy down there watch me getting banned by a stranger with my husband sleeping inside .."

Kush then grab her hairs and bends divyanka on railing with her tits hanging in mid air Grabbing her ass and pounding his cock inside out ..

alphabet polonais français

Divyanka shouting plz cum in my ass and he comes all over her ass and back making her all wet in open..
The end

Great story bro

SARA ALI KHAN

september poem

So he wouldn’t be coming, and she’d be alone on this last night of her vacation. It was such a shame.
It was now almost midnight and the shaved ice had long ago melted in the silver bucket that held the unopened bottle of champagne, leaving a sad and dispirited icy slush. She’d been silly to order champagne. Now when room service picked up the cart they’d know that she’d been stood up, and how pitiful was that? Or maybe not. Maybe one of the staff would just steal the bottle himself and take it home himself. It really didn’t matter to her. She’d be checking out tomorrow anyhow.

The whole thing had been foolish anyhow: leaving the keycard to her room there on the chaise lounge by the pool where he could find it. They’d been talking for hours and the sun had long since set. Sara Ali Khan couldn’t in good conscience sit there in the dark, so she’d left her keycard under his towel on the chaise, right were he should find it. She’d hoped he’d take the hint. There’s been enough flirtation when they’d talked, but it hadn’t worked out. Sara should probably feel embarrassed about that kind of schoolgirl come-on, but she was old enough that she didn’t embarrass easily. Maybe he hadn’t found the card, or maybe he’d found it and just turned it in to the desk.

i carry your heart with me meaning

But Kush hadn’t looked like the kind of man who would miss a hint dropped by a lady, not with those dark eyes that seemed to see right inside her and that air of sensual intensity about him. Sara could tell that Kush was looking for a woman just as much as she was looking for a man, and she’d caught him staring frankly at her breasts when he thought she wasn't looking. When she made her exit after planting the keycard, she’d seen his reflection in the sliding door, watching her as she walked away, so she’d even put a little sway in her walk to give him something to look at. That sway had made her aware of her own wetness, a wetness that had started while she’d still been talking to him, looking at his lips and thinking of what he’d be like.

So she’d been sure he’d come. Even if she wasn't a twenty-two year old hottie like the other girls around the pool, she was still a very attractive woman and she looked great in a bathing suit. She still made men stare. When she’d gotten dressed in expectation of his arrival, she’d been pleasantly impressed with how good she looked in the mirror: tanned, rested, and healthy, with that erotic depth she noticed in her eyes whenever she needed a man’s company. Had he shown up, he wouldn’t have had a chance. But obviously she’d miscalculated somewhere.
Well, it was too late now. She sighed, thinking of her own silly vanity, and blew a lock of dark hair out of her face, stood up and removed the clingy sundress and hung it back in the closet. She stepped out of her panties—she hadn’t worn a bra, she didn’t need one; her full, slightly disproportionate breasts were one of her best features—and took out a sarong and wrapped it around her naked body, tucking the fabric in over her breasts. The sarong had been everything on this vacation: robe, bathing suit cover, housecoat. It had been the one thing she could wear after her first days of sunburn when everything else felt like emery paper against her skin. Now it just felt natural, her second skin, and her nakedness beneath it was just naughty enough to remind her that she was on vacation.

The champagne bottle caught Sara's eye, the hard length of the neck protruding from the silver bucket, the cork still wired tightly to the bottle. It stood on a white-draped hotel service cart, along with a plate of shrimp and a dozen fresh oysters centered around one perfect peony blossom. The oysters would have been her little joke for him. The peony was for her.
Sara picked up the flower now, and ran it over her face, feeling the cool softness and inhaling the cloying scent. She looked at he champagne and decided, no, she didn’t want to drink tonight, not alone. Up until tonight it had been a wonderful vacation: swimming, sunning, shopping. Her body felt strong and toned and ready for anything, and her light sunburn made her skin glow and feel exquisitely sensitive. It would have been wonderful to feel a man’s lips on her body tonight, but she hadn’t really been looking for romance on this trip and she wouldn’t let its absence spoil things now.

SARA ALI KHAN

september poem

So he wouldn’t be coming, and she’d be alone on this last night of her vacation. It was such a shame.
It was now almost midnight and the shaved ice had long ago melted in the silver bucket that held the unopened bottle of champagne, leaving a sad and dispirited icy slush. She’d been silly to order champagne. Now when room service picked up the cart they’d know that she’d been stood up, and how pitiful was that? Or maybe not. Maybe one of the staff would just steal the bottle himself and take it home himself. It really didn’t matter to her. She’d be checking out tomorrow anyhow.

The whole thing had been foolish anyhow: leaving the keycard to her room there on the chaise lounge by the pool where he could find it. They’d been talking for hours and the sun had long since set. Sara Ali Khan couldn’t in good conscience sit there in the dark, so she’d left her keycard under his towel on the chaise, right were he should find it. She’d hoped he’d take the hint. There’s been enough flirtation when they’d talked, but it hadn’t worked out. Sara should probably feel embarrassed about that kind of schoolgirl come-on, but she was old enough that she didn’t embarrass easily. Maybe he hadn’t found the card, or maybe he’d found it and just turned it in to the desk.

i carry your heart with me meaning

But Kush hadn’t looked like the kind of man who would miss a hint dropped by a lady, not with those dark eyes that seemed to see right inside her and that air of sensual intensity about him. Sara could tell that Kush was looking for a woman just as much as she was looking for a man, and she’d caught him staring frankly at her breasts when he thought she wasn't looking. When she made her exit after planting the keycard, she’d seen his reflection in the sliding door, watching her as she walked away, so she’d even put a little sway in her walk to give him something to look at. That sway had made her aware of her own wetness, a wetness that had started while she’d still been talking to him, looking at his lips and thinking of what he’d be like.

So she’d been sure he’d come. Even if she wasn't a twenty-two year old hottie like the other girls around the pool, she was still a very attractive woman and she looked great in a bathing suit. She still made men stare. When she’d gotten dressed in expectation of his arrival, she’d been pleasantly impressed with how good she looked in the mirror: tanned, rested, and healthy, with that erotic depth she noticed in her eyes whenever she needed a man’s company. Had he shown up, he wouldn’t have had a chance. But obviously she’d miscalculated somewhere.
Well, it was too late now. She sighed, thinking of her own silly vanity, and blew a lock of dark hair out of her face, stood up and removed the clingy sundress and hung it back in the closet. She stepped out of her panties—she hadn’t worn a bra, she didn’t need one; her full, slightly disproportionate breasts were one of her best features—and took out a sarong and wrapped it around her naked body, tucking the fabric in over her breasts. The sarong had been everything on this vacation: robe, bathing suit cover, housecoat. It had been the one thing she could wear after her first days of sunburn when everything else felt like emery paper against her skin. Now it just felt natural, her second skin, and her nakedness beneath it was just naughty enough to remind her that she was on vacation.

The champagne bottle caught Sara's eye, the hard length of the neck protruding from the silver bucket, the cork still wired tightly to the bottle. It stood on a white-draped hotel service cart, along with a plate of shrimp and a dozen fresh oysters centered around one perfect peony blossom. The oysters would have been her little joke for him. The peony was for her.
Sara picked up the flower now, and ran it over her face, feeling the cool softness and inhaling the cloying scent. She looked at he champagne and decided, no, she didn’t want to drink tonight, not alone. Up until tonight it had been a wonderful vacation: swimming, sunning, shopping. Her body felt strong and toned and ready for anything, and her light sunburn made her skin glow and feel exquisitely sensitive. It would have been wonderful to feel a man’s lips on her body tonight, but she hadn’t really been looking for romance on this trip and she wouldn’t let its absence spoil things now.

Sara turned off the room lights and plopped down on the bed, flicked on the bedside light and picked up her book. She leafed through the pages, trying to find her place, then sighed and tossed the book aside. She needed more than printed words. She picked up the flower and sniffed it, then sat up and tucked it behind her ear. She got up and went to the balcony, opened the sliding door and leaned against the sill, looking out at the night. It was warm and balmy, and the stars were brilliant over the ocean. She slipped into the heels she’d worn that evening and stepped out onto the balcony.

64 sided die

The night was velvety soft and fragrant, and the warm offshore breeze felt like a caress against her new tan. Below her was the sapphire glow of the swimming pool, empty now, and as blue and as smooth as a piece of ice. She looked over the palms that screened the pool from the ocean, and off across the darkened beach to where the moon shone on the ink-black tropical waters, making a road of silver that led straight to where she stood. She looked up at the other balconies above her, then down to those below. Each was shielded from prying eyes, but as far as she could tell, she seemed to be the only one out enjoying the night.
It was a beautiful night: calm and soft and filled with mystery, the air a sensual pleasure against her skin. Darkness and beauty, and that inexpressible ache, that soft longing. The night had always spoken to her, had always called to her, some message she could never quite make out. She felt the darkness within, the mystery, something soft and yielding, but shot through with threads of wild light. The sound of the breeze through the palms and the surf upon the shore. She leaned upon the balcony and turned her face to the wind, letting it take her hair, bathing in its dark promise.

Sara was deliciously tired. If she hadn’t gotten so sexually aroused earlier by his eyes and shoulders, the way he used his hands, she would probably be in bed asleep by now. But as it was, her weariness only made her that much more aware of the empty ache in her body. She felt tired, but she longed to feel a man’s arms around her and feel the hunger in his kiss. She felt exquisitely alive.
Sara ran her hand down her throat, over her chest, and then down over her breast, imagining his hand on her, the way he’d touch her: softly, with trepidation, and yet with a sense of command that would leave no doubt as to what he was going to do with her. His hand would cover her breast like a cloud over the moon, encasing it in shadow, in the delicious darkness of the night. And darkness would come from him. He would be a shadow covering the light. The mystery of the night would come from him and eclipse her, folding her into his exciting darkness and drawing her in.

Sara had played this game before, trying to touch herself as her phantom lover would touch her, but she’d never been able to create that feeling she sought, the urgency and savage desire she dreamed of feeling from a man’s hand on her body. She knew what it would feel like: it would feel like the waves upon the shore, like moonlight on the dark ocean. She could feel it with the certainty of a dream, but so far she’d never actually felt it.
The breeze picked up her hair and blew a few strands across her face, tickling her lips. She smoothed it back in place, and her hand slid down her body to where she needed to be touched. The wall of the balcony was solid, no one could see her below the waist, and there was nobody out now anyhow.
It was so beautiful. She took the night into herself, opened herself up to it and breathed it in. The very air was like an aphrodisiac, thick with the scents of flowers and ripe fruit and the sexual musk of the ocean. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the waves on the shore, powerful and rhythmic and steady. Her hand found the spot on her sarong and she pressed her fingers against herself, pressing the fabric up between her legs. She would need some relief if she were ever going to get to sleep tonight. Her breasts felt unusually full and heavy, and she ached with a feeling of hollow emptiness. She could feel the waves of the ocean inside her.
Her vibrator was still in her make-up bag, but she didn’t want that now. She leaned on the balcony and slid her hand inside the sarong, feeling Kush’s fingers there instead of hers. He was touching her, as softly and knowingly as the warm breeze that enveloped her. He was holding her in his arms and touching her, unable to help himself, determined to make her let go tonight. She was trying to tell him no, that she hardly knew him, but that was only for form, to ease her conscience. She wanted this too: his hunger for her made her weak.

He dropped to his knees in front of her as her hand slid inside the sarong and against her wet and aroused flesh. Oh, he was wicked! He grabbed her buttocks in his hands and pulled her towards him. She saw him on his knees, his mouth open and his tongue reaching for her, and she was already starting to melt against his lips even as she protested in her mind and told him no. But he would not be put off. It was a favorite fantasy of hers that her lover wouldn’t stop, no matter what she said, that he would take her, rip her out of her own reserve and bring out the wildness inside her. It was her own deep secret. She felt his hot breath upon her, the strength of his fingers as they dug into her buttocks and held her tight, insisting that she yield to him.
He let her go suddenly and then slapped her on the ass. A hard slap, as if she were a naughty girl, as if punishing her for her own desirability. He pulled her back against his mouth and began to get violent in his lust, his tongue getting wild, losing himself in his need for her. Sara groaned softly as she felt her own wetness on her probing fingers. He was savage with her; he needed her so badly.
Sara impatiently pulled the sarong apart so that the tuck over her breasts just barely kept it closed on top as the rest split around her body and filled with the gentle breeze. She leaned her forearm on the rail of the balcony and spread her legs. The wind filled the sarong and billowed it away from her body so the sweet air caressed her all over, sliding up under her heavy breasts and between her legs.
“Yes, darling, yes! Touch me!” she whispered, just to practice the words on her lips. Her fingers found the spot, the spot she always used, where her fingertips could tease her opening while her palm pressed against her clit. God, it felt so good! She should have just come out and told him, told him she wanted him to fuck her. What good was her pride when she needed him so badly?
Lost in her fantasy, she didn’t even hear the lock click open behind her, but she felt the sudden rush of air from the room and saw the shaft of light from the hallway project his shadow on the floor behind her. Then the light was cut off as the heavy door thumped closed and she heard the lock slick shut. She froze, adrenalin surging through her body. Her fantasy melted away. Kush was really here.

Sara felt him step forward into the darkened room.
“Beautiful,” Kush said softly. “Don’t move.”

Sara was caught, totally embarrassed, leaning with one arm on the balcony, her legs spread and her ass thrust out, one hand between her thighs as the useless sarong flapped across her back. Hot blood rushed to her face and she squeezed her eyes shut, unwilling to say anything, unwilling to move. Slowly, hoping he wouldn’t see, she drew her hand away from her crotch. Maybe his eyes weren’t adjusted to the dark yet. Maybe he hadn’t seen.

“Please, Sara. I told you not to move. Just let me look at you.”
Above the thudding of her heart she heard him cross the room and stand behind her, so close she could feel him. She could feel his presence like the heat of the sun on her backside. The sarong hung uselessly to the side, so that her naked backside was completely revealed to him, from the backs of her ankles all the way up to the small of her back, her naked and aroused pussy, wet with her juice, framed by the tanned columns of her thighs. The heels she wore elevated her bottom that much more, giving him a perfect view of everything she had. She would die of embarrassment.
Still she didn’t move. She seemed paralyzed.
“Yes,” Kush said, and Sara felt his hands on the bare skin of her back. Big hands and strong, cool against her sunburned skin. He slid them up and spread his fingers over her shoulders, then pressed his fingertips into her skin and drew them down, as if he was drawing her into him. It was a gesture of possession as well as appreciation, and Sara felt herself grow weak at his touch. It was the touch she’d always dreamed about, her phantom lover’s touch, the touch of ownership. It was that exactly.
Goose-flesh broke out on the backs of her arms and across her chest. She felt her nipples harden on her hanging breasts, and despite her warmth she felt a wonderful chill.
“You could have knocked,” Sara said, trying to defuse some of the erotic tension with a little joke. But her voice quivered as she said it and it didn’t come out as a joke at all.
“Hush,” Kush said. “Don’t spoil it.”

His hands slid down over her buttocks, and he took one on each hand and squeezed gently. She had never dreamt that such erotic potential lived in her behind, but now she felt a pang of pure lust race through her body as he squeezed her. It was the way he did it, so masterful, so sure of himself, as if her buttocks were a pair of melons in a market stall. She felt small beneath his hands, small and deliciously powerless. She hung her head and let him have his way.
His hands were on her ass, caressing her, teasing her; now just barely touching her, then taking great handfuls of her flesh and squeezing hard, making her moan. Sara closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensation of being touched in just the way she’d always dreamed about, as if he owned her body, as if she didn’t matter at all.
His hands left her briefly but still she stayed as she was, leaning over the balcony, her breasts hanging beneath her, the sarong blowing over her back. She thought to say something when she heard the soft whisper of his zipper but she didn’t. What was there to say? She stood there not moving. She knew she was already wet and ready for him and she knew that he could see it. What really was there to say?

But she wasn't prepared to feel his mouth on her ass, kissing her, opening his teeth and biting her like an animal, not hard, but with enough force to make her feel it. He gripped her thighs in his big hands and her legs trembled as he bit his way along the bottom of her buttocks, at that sensitive place where they joined her thighs. She rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes.
His hand came up the inside of her leg and his fingers found her wetness like a burglar finds a hidden treasure. Sara moaned and shoved her hips back instinctively in lewd invitation, without even thinking about it. She was like an animal too, like a bitch waiting to be taken and that thought made her gush with wetness, thinking of her own shameful desire.
She should stand up, turn around. At least look at him and kiss him, make some joke about starting without him, make some human contact. But the night was in her veins now and this seemed so right: without words, without explanation, without affection. His mouth on her, his hunger on her ass as raw as the darkness. She heard his passionate breathing, the soft, satisfied groans he made as he ate her, his own sounds of surrender.
Now his tongue was there, trying to touch her where his fingers had been, but he couldn’t reach that far. She felt him take a hold of her buttocks and spread her apart as if she were a piece of meat, and she had one horrified moment to realize what he meant to do before she felt him push his face into the dark intimacy of her ass, his nose pressing against her anus as his tongue reached up for her sodden pussy like a bear licking honey from a jar.
“Nooo!” she wailed, humiliated beyond bearing by this assault on her most private flesh. She reached back to stop him, her hand tangling in his curly hair but he just stopped and slapped her sharply on the ass: once, then once again.
“Put your hands on the railing and keep them there,” he said in a voice of command.

Sara bit her lip and did as Kush said.
He dug his fingers into her cheeks and pulled her apart again. His tongue came up between her legs and licked at her drooling cunt, his thumbs on either side of her asshole holding her open. Sara gripped the rail of the balcony and rested her face against the back of her hands, moaning in shame and desire as this stranger ate her pussy from behind, then slid his tongue back and ran it in circles around her asshole.

“Oh God! No!” Sara moaned. She’d never felt anything as lewd and depraved, and she bit the back of her hand to keep from crying out further. His tongue circled her anus, then stopped and pressed against it. She tried to clench her buttocks shut, but he still held them open, and all she managed to do was make her little rosebud jerk under his tongue. She felt the tip trying to work its way into her. Despite her shame, she spread her legs to give him room, lowered her waist and pushed her ass up against his mouth.
But then he was done. He left her, leaving his saliva cooling on her skin. Her position was grotesque now, her legs spread, her ass in the air, her trunk horizontal with her breasts hanging down. He unfastened the sarong, pulled it from her body and threw it aside, leaving her naked but for her shoes.
“Please, Kush! Let’s go inside. Someone could see!”

Sara's suggestion only got her another spank on the ass, and then she felt the thick velvety head of his cock sliding up and down in her crease, looking for her opening. And she felt her opening looking for him too.
“Oh God!” Sara moaned, “Wait! Wait!”
But Kush wouldn’t wait. He put one hand on the back of her neck and held her in place like a dog as she felt him enter her, easily pushing aside her congested tissues and sliding forward on a film of her own wetness, pushing into her like a bar of hot iron sinking into butter and filling her with the hardness she’d been aching for all evening. He let go of her neck and grabbed her hips in his strong hands and pulled her back as he shoved, holding her there as he worked his thick stalk up inside of her, making her eyes roll up into her head, he felt so good.
He looked down at her, bent slave-like before him, and he leaned back slightly so he could see his cock gripped in the tight coral mouth of her pussy. She was totally shaved so he had a perfect view, and he groaned at the salacious sight of her lips pulling out and clinging to him as he withdrew his cock half way. When he pushed in again they both groaned.

“You still want to go inside?” Kush asked as he held her ass against him and flexed his powerful cock inside her. Sara couldn’t speak. She was so stuffed with wonderful male meat she could only shake her head.
“No,” he said. “I didn’t think so.”
He brought his hands up and slid them up her back again as he’d done earlier, feeling her soft skin, the female musculature beneath, He spread his fingers out over her shoulder blades and then drew his hands back down, as if coaxing her back against his impaling hardness.
“You should see what you look like,” he whispered. “Do you want me to tell you what you look like? Do you want me to talk to you, Sara?”
She could only whimper. She wasn't sure she knew what he was talking about. In any case, she could hardly be bothered with that now. He was moving inside her, filling her, giving her exactly what she needed and she was fused to him, his body moving within her and possessing her from the inside. The night was all around them and the shadows scraped over her skin, turning her back into a montage of moonlight-white and dark black as her muscles flexed, working him around inside her.

“You look like a slut,” Kush said as he held Sara's hips and began to fuck her. “You look like a sex slave, a woman who’ll do anything to get fucked, anything to feel my big cock inside you. Look at you; naked out here on your balcony, bent over like a cock-hungry slut. You’re just loving it, aren’t you Sara? You’re just loving it!”

He was right: she was like a slut. She’d let this stranger come up to her room and shove his stranger’s cock inside her, someone she hardly even knew. She’d left him her keycard, hoping he’d do something just like this, counting on it. He didn’t know anything about her, who she was, where she came from, whether she was married or single, nor did he seem to care. But somehow he knew how she wanted it. He knew exactly how she wanted it tonight, rough and impersonal, dark and passionate: plain raw sex.
He grabbed onto the back of her neck again while his other hand pressed down on the small of her back, keeping her ass cocked up at him, the swollen lips of her pussy pressed up between her legs where his loins could slap against them. Her attitude was completely subservient and she loved it. He was swinging his hips, slamming against her and sending her body rocking back and forth as she held desperately onto the balcony rail. The cones of her tits hung down and swung like pendulums, the tan lines making them ghostly pale in the darkness and echoing the pale triangle of untanned skin on her ass from her bathing suit. She seemed to glow as he watched her rock back and forth, taking his cock into her and then clinging to him as he pulled out.

how to change your pc screen resolution

“Yes!” she cried vehemently. “Fuck me! Do it to me! Fuck me Kush . Plz fuck both my holes Kush ” Sara spit the words out with salacious joy, wanting to feel their juicy lewdness in her mouth. She wanted to confess to him all the filthy things she felt tonight.
“Yeah, baby!” he growled down at her, “That’s what I want to hear! I knew you were a hot bitch, knew it as soon as I laid eyes on you. Now I want you to prove it to me. I want you to come, baby. I want you to come on my big dick. Show me what a whore you are, Sara, come for me!”
He reached around beneath her and extended his hands so that the hard peaks of her nipples dragged back and forth over his open palms as he fucked her, sending thrills coursing through her body. Her nipples stiffened into hard little peaks that tickled his palms as they swung against his hands, so he grabbed big handfuls of her tits and used them to hold her still as he slammed his cock into her. He fucked her so hard now that the flower fell from behind her ear and landed at her feet. Sara stared at it with lust-dimmed eyes. She groaned and pressed her chest down into his grip, loving his roughness, wanting more of it.

what's my screen width

He read her mind. He let go of her tits and took her nipples between his fingers and bore down. Sara arched her back and lifted her head, crying out in deep satisfaction as erotic pain shot through her breasts. Her cry of joy seemed to inflame him and he redoubled his pace, his cock starting to whip her juices up into a thick froth. He took one hand and brought it around to her pussy where he dug through her folds until he found the nub of her clit, and he began to circle his finger around it as he fucked her.

Sara cried out again. Black flames licked at her body as he spread her apart and played with her, egging her on. She couldn’t stand it anymore. Her body lost its strength and she clung to the rail to keep from falling. It was only her locked knees that kept her from collapsing as his big log sawed in and out of her overstuffed cunt. She was losing it, going over the edge. She could feel the orgasm in the soles of her feet, in her throat, the pleasure radiating from her fucked pussy and her abused clit.
“Oh fuck!” she snarled. “Oh fuck me!”
He too was at his limit, and he felt his come gather in his prostate, in his balls, in the small of his back. The sight of her bent subserviently in front of him fueled his lust and brought forth his primal need to subdue and conquer her, to own her completely. He put one hand on her waist and pushed it down to elevate her cunt so he could fuck her deeper, and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to sway into a bow that thrust her jiggling tits out in front of her. Sara opened her mouth to scream but she had no breath and she stood there open-mouthed and breathless as the only sound were his grunts of sexual pleasure and the flat smack of his loins against her quaking ass cheeks. She gazed out at the night around her and saw the stars tremble and begin to spin in the sky. She felt him swell inside her and knew he was about to come, about to let her have all his hot cream.
He fucked her savagely, putting one arm under her belly and pulling her tight against his plundering cock as his other hand dug into her pussy so hard that he lifted her feet from the balcony and held her there with the strength of his arms and the impossible hardness of his cock. Sara felt his strength and just as she was about to go over the edge she felt his prick jerk deep inside her and start to explode. Felt him explode and she exploded too, rushing through her orgasm as if she were falling into it, falling into complete surrender. Her body shook in great orgasmic spasms as dimly she felt him pulsing with thick shudders inside her, filling her with his liquid heat. Every time he ejaculated he pulled hard against her cunt, lifting her feet from the floor and punctuating her wild pleasure with delicious spears of pain.
She gave him all she had. She couldn’t help it. It all just poured out of her in great gushes of embarrassing rapture as she moaned and sobbed, begging him for all he had, grinding her eager ass back at him. Her trembling legs couldn’t support her any longer. They had absolutely no strength and as soon as he pulled his deflated cock from her pussy she lost her balance. Her knees struck against the front of the balcony and she clung there trembling.
He took only a moment to regain his composure, and then he bent and picked her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing, as if she were a child. She would have been embarrassed by this caveman stunt had she not realized with a hungry thrill that he wasn't done with her yet.

“Wait, please,” Sara begged as she looked up into his dark and brooding face. She caressed his cheek with her shaking hand, hoping for a kiss, a smile, some sign of human affection, but he carried her effortlessly into the room as if she were a bag of chaff and laid her on the bed. Her right shoe fell to the carpet with a dull thud.
“We have to talk,” she whispered quickly. “Wait. At least let me catch my breath.”
He took her other shoe and pulled it off. “Talk?” he asked as he lay down and stretched his naked body alongside hers. “Talk about what? We have more important things to do than talk.”
“No,” she said. “Just give me a minute. It’s too soon. I’m not ready.”

But he had already taken her arms and lifted them up over her head. He held them there as he kissed her, his hunger so acute that he practically raped her mouth, his passion exciting her, making her open her mouth to him and let him take her wherever he wanted. She was too weak to fight him, and what good would it have done anyhow? He was so strong and his body was too hard and insistent, not letting her rest, not letting her regain any sort of composure. His mouth was on her tits as he devoured her, sending fresh thrills coursing through her body, and she felt his prick already hardening against her leg, still dripping with her juice.
“Wait,” she begged. “Can’t you give me a minute to catch my breath? I’m still shaking.”
“I don’t want to wait,” he said, his dark eyes burning into her. “I know what you’re going to say. You’re going to want to tell me who you are and why you’re doing this. You want to give me excuses and explanations. You want to turn it into words and reasons, but I don’t care about that now. I don’t care who you are or why you’re doing this. You’re a woman and I’m a man and you drive me crazy with lust for you, and that’s all the reason I need.”

Kush was right. It was true. Sara didn’t care who he was and she didn’t want to have to bother with explaining her behavior and making nervous apologies and rationalizations. She didn’t want to have to explain this to him or to herself. She’d never felt more free and wanton or more incredibly female then she did right now as she felt him take her wrists in his strong hands and press them down into the mattress above her head. He rolled on top of her and worked her legs apart with his knees and she didn’t have the strength to fight.
The warm breeze blowing in from the balcony had clotted in the room into a thick atmosphere of sexual tension and she realized that there was nothing she could say that would stop him, nothing she could say that would make him wait, that he meant to take her again whether she was ready or not. She closed her eyes and surrendered, raised her knees and reached for him with her sex, urging him to enter again where he’d just been. She felt his cock nudge against her and then slide right inside, just where he’d been, as he growled with relief.
Now her own wildness suddenly took over. She’d been passive before, standing there while he fucked her, but now her hips started to move, raw and shameless in the darkened bedroom, her heels tangling in the rumpled sheets as she heaved her cunt up at him in a savage sexual hunger. She felt his ejaculate running from her pussy as he plugged her again and the thought of his prick inside her slopping around in his own semen made her groan in salacious arousal and fuck him harder. He was an animal who cared for nothing but his prick inside her and that was exactly how she wanted it. She felt him growing inside her, getting harder and thicker, and it made the hair stand up on the back of her neck.
“I’m going to fuck you, Sara,” he whispered down at her. “I’m going to fuck you and then I’m going to tie your hands and fuck you again. I’m going to fuck you all night long and make you take it, make you my slut. I’ll never let you go!”

She groaned, his filthy words licking at her and forcing their way into her head just like his big prick was forcing its way into her body, unleashing a flood of her own passions. This is what the night said to her, these were the words she heard in its warm breath against her skin. This was the message of the darkness: fuck me, take me deeper, touch me in places no one has ever touched me before. Give me all of you, every secret you’ve ever had.
He was regaining his strength again, shoving his hips down to meet hers, nailing her ass to the mattress with the rock hard force of his loins. She turned her face to the side and caught sight of them in the mirror, saw the paleness of his buttocks and the obscene way they clenched and released as he drove his cock home in her and mashed his pubic bone against her aroused clit. Her knees were up against his ribs, her feet jerking every time he drove into her. So much strength in his body, and all directed at her, all concentrated in pushing that piece of meat harder and deeper into her liquid cunt.
He let go of her wrists now and planted his arms on either side of her and Sara reached up for him, wanting to feel the weight of his body on her, pressing her breasts up against him. She reached for his shoulders and felt the broad knots of muscle there, hard as solid oak. His strength thrilled her, gave her a delicious weak and helpless feeling in her stomach, an urge to be crushed and crumpled by his desire for her. Somewhere inside of her, her feminist spirit raised its head but she pushed it aside without a second glance. This was beyond politics, beyond thought. This was primal, beyond reason. This was the glorious freedom of total abandonment.
She dug her nails into the solid cords of his shoulders, wanting all his ferocious power. He was hard all over, his cock, his arms, his shoulders. His face was contorted into a look of stormy sexual pleasure so intense that she was suddenly concerned for him. She let go of his arms and forgot her own pleasure and tenderly touched his face, touched his cheek so lightly, as if trying to comfort him in his terrible need.
He looked at her, his eyes wild with such hunger for her that she felt a sudden surge of sexual electricity leap from his body to hers and she felt herself melt in the heat of his consuming need. She gave up; stopped trying to fight him or even think of herself and she pushed up at him offering her own body to his furious lust. She spread herself wide and sucked him in, surrendered totally, determined that he leave no part of her untouched.
And just as she took over he let himself go. She felt him throb inside her as he had before, that blind biological force, and she felt that thick heat spurt inside of her, his clotted lust. He threw his head back and she watched his face dissolve in a look of anguished orgasmic rapture, the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen, and she threw herself against him, desperate to have all he had to give, desperate to share his joy of conquest.
She came too, rich and deep as the shadows beneath the surface of the sea, joining him in his wild ecstasy, throwing herself away in her need to cling to him and take all of him inside.
His weight came down on her, driving the breath from her body but she didn’t care. Some how she was able to draw enough air to sob out her joy as she felt his rampant cock spill another release into her even hotter than the first, giving himself to her again, laying seed upon seed inside her.
Everything was trembling and she had no well to tell whether it was her or him or both of them. She was caught in a kind of sexual rigor mortis where she couldn’t let him go, where the tiniest move was just more than her tortured nerves could bear. She felt him slowly shrinking inside her and felt the lewd trickle of their mixed juices as they began to seep from her bruised pussy. She lay there trembling as he strained to lift his body from hers.
“Now,” he said, when their breathing had calmed to the point where they could hear the surf again and the warm breeze cooled their feverish bodies. “Now we can talk. Now you can say whatever you want.”

Sara said" I need one more favour just mouth fuck me Kush.. plz one last request just i want to take your cock in my mouth and you grab my hair like slut and fuck me hard.. "

Kush needed no invitation as he grabbed Sara by her dark hair and forced his cock in her mouth.

Just like that Sara Kush moaned ..
He asked Sara I am cumming where do you want my cum

Sara said "I want all inside me..."
and he put all his load inside Sara's mouth and removed his cock and making her stomach also wet

But she suddenly had nothing to say. She pushed herself against his hard body, heard his heart hammering inside his chest and felt the sudden fear of her mortal emotions. She kissed him and put out her tongue and licked his sweat, tasting the flavor of his receding lust mixed with the salt of her own inexplicable tears, and she dug herself in harder against him, seeking the shadow of his body, looking to lose herself again in his darkness.

DEEPIKA PADUKONE AND ALIA BHATT

Deepika Padukone was married to his Husband Kush for about 2 years. They both were sitting at home when my sister Alia Bhatt called.

"Well, we sold the house," she said.
"I'm sorry," I answered. "I know that was hard for you."

My sister was 26 and six years younger than me. She'd just been through a rather nasty divorce. They had to sell the house as part of the settlement. She loved the house and wanted to buy her ex out, but for numerous reasons it didn't work out. Now it was sold.

Alia cried over the phone. Shed saved like crazy when she was younger to afford a down payment. She knew she wanted a house as soon as possible. She was determined and put a lot of effort into saving.
She'd put a lot of sweat equity into the house. She'd redone the kitchen and bathroom almost all by herself. My husband had helped with some of the heavier lifting. She had stripped the carpet and brought the hardwood floors back to life. Her husband had been absent for most of the process. He'd work late hours and weekends.
She had ninety days left in the house.
"Now what," Deepika asked.
"Well, I'm not sure. I don't think I can afford a new house by myself," she said in a sad voice. "I guess I better find an apartment fast."
We talked a while longer. I told her to call at anytime, and we hung up.
My husband knew that something was wrong from the look on my face when I came back in.
"What's up?" he asked.
"Alia sold the house," Deepika told him.

He already knew all the backstory. Kush and I are very close and I share everything with him.
He turned off the TV. He knew I wanted to talk.
"What now?" he asked.
"She's not sure," I replied. "Probably look for an apartment.
He sympathized. He knew how much she wanted to be in a house. We chatted about it for a while.
Then he said, "She'll never be able to afford a new house if she's paying rent."
"I know," I replied. "She knows it too. I think that's why it's so hard."
"Well," he said. "Alia could stay with us."
Deepika Padukone looked Kush. Every reason I loved him came to mind. That happened a lot, he was very good to me. He worked very hard to give me the life I wanted. He was good to my family, he always did housework without being asked, when I had a bad day at work he was always there. Our marriage was wonderful.
"You think?" I questioned.
"Sure, we have plenty of room. She and I get along great." He replied.

We did have plenty of room. 3100 sq ft, and five bedrooms. We were planning on starting a family soon and had bought a house to contain us.

"This is why you get blow jobs whenever you want," Deepika quipped. It was our little joke. It was something I said whenever he did something nice. I said it a lot
Actually it was true. He was a great husband, plus, I found him sexy as hell. If he wanted a blow job I couldn't get to my knees fast enough. I loved having his cock in my mouth. Plus he was an amazing lover. I'd do anything he asked sexually.
"She could help me update the house, after all, she owes me," he quipped. "Do you think you could live with her?"

I thought. Alia was younger than me. She was enough younger that we were never in school together or competing for friends. We always got along great. As we got older she was my best friend. We were the maids of honor at each other's weddings. We shared friends and just about everything else.
"Of course," I answered

"Well, all my friends will be jealous," he said. "I'd get to live with two such beautiful women."
I thought. At 32 Deepika kept herself in shape. She was 5' 6" 130 with dark black hair down near my sexy add. My sister Alia was just a younger version of me. We swapped clothes easily and were often mistaken for each other by people who didn't know us well.
"Well, poor you," I laughed. Then I kissed him.
"How about one of those blow jobs now?" Deepika whispered.
"Who could say no to that?" Kush replied as I slipped to my knees.
It was late evening so we had both changed into our sleepwear. He was wearing a pair of workout shorts and a T shirt. I tugged his shorts down to expose his cock. It was already semi erect.
"Mmmmm," I said as I took it in my hands.

I admired it for a moment. He had a great cock. At about 8" he was just this side of too big. It was thick, thick as a tube from a roll of paper towels. The head was just a bit thicker. I loved his cock. I took it in my mouth.
God it felt good. I loved how it got harder as I sucked it. There was a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I licked it off. My mouth bobbed up and down on his cock. I couldn't get it all in my mouth so my hands were wrapped around it and I jerked him off as I sucked him.
I stopped for a moment. I was in a tshirt and panties. I reached down and pulled my T off over my head and tossed it aside. He loved my tits. 36c and firm. I wanted him to see them. Then I lowered my mouth back to his cock.

Kush grabbed my thick black hair pushed my hair back over my shoulders. He loved to watch me. I met his eyes and pulled my mouth off his cock.
"Like the view?" Deepika teased, and licked the tip.
"You're beautiful," he replied.
I went back to sucking his cock.
He reached for me. Since a blow job is often a prelude to sex I'm sure he thought that's where this was going.
"Nope," I said. "This is all about you," and lowered my head back to his cock.
Deepika’s hand continued to stroke his cock.
"Where do you want to cum," I said. I went back to sucking.
"In my mouth?" I went back to sucking.
"On my face?" I went back to sucking.
"On my tits? Anywhere you want," Deepika said.
I pulled my all hair forward and wrapped it around his cock 2 3 times and covered it with all my hair I stroked it with my hair.
"In my hair?" Deepika smiled wash it with ur hot cum Kush , and again took the tip in my mouth.
I loved being dirty and talking dirty and though most times we have sex it is loving and slow, sometimes I just wanted to fuck.

I could feel his cock start to swell.
"No? I'll choose," I said. I pulled my hair back, sat up straight, and thrust my tits out. "Cum all over me baby." I continued to stroke his cock.
He started to cum. I aimed his cock at my open mouth. The first blast of cum hit me on my chin and in my mouth. The next on my face. As he continued to cum he got it all over my face neck and tits.
"Mmmm," I moaned as I stroked out the last drops. I again took his cock in my mouth so I could taste him. I swallowed the last drops.
I sat back on on my heels. I got a glob on my fingers and licked them off.
"God I love your cum," Deepika said. I started to rub his cum into my tits.
He just said, "I love you."
After the cum started to dry I said, "Well, I better go shower." As I left the room I pushed my panties down, stepped out of them, and left them laying on the floor.
I got into the shower and felt the hot water wash the cum off of me. I thought about Kush and how hot he was. My fingers slipped to my pussy. I was already primed and wet from giving Kush a blow job. Almost as soon as I touched my pussy I came. It felt good.

The shower door opened and Kush stepped into the shower.
"Was that good?" He laughed. He had obviously seen me cum.
"Not as good as your cock," Deepika purred.

To be continued

He took me in his arms and kissed me. Hard and long. My body was feeling the heat. I could feel my tits pressed against his chest. My nipples were hard. His hand slipped to my pussy. He started to rub my clit. I moaned.
He slipped two fingers into my pussy. I came. We continued to kiss.

My hand slid down and encircled his cock. It was rock hard. "Mmmmmm," Deepika moaned.
He then turned me around. I put my hands against the shower wall and bent over sticking my ass up as high as I could. Kush was 5" taller than me so he had to bend his knees to enter me.

His cock slipped easily into my wet pussy.
God it felt good. He fucked me. Holding onto my hips I felt him bury his cock in me then pull out, then do it over and over. I came again.
Kush had already cum so he was not about to cum fast. We turned off the water, dried off, and headed to bed. I laid down on my back as he entered me. We fucked for at least an hour.

The next morning I called Alia. At first she was reluctant. Not because she was worried about living with us, but because she didn't want to impose. I assured her that it wasn't an imposition and that Kush had suggested it as ia way for her to save up for a new house. She finally accepted.
Over the next month Kush and I helped her pack. We put what she couldn't take in storage, sold some, and moved the rest to our place. Alia couldn't have been more grateful. Between some crying and a lot of thank yous we got everything moved.

Alia moved in. It was rather uneventful. We quickly fell into a routine with Alia doing her share or more of the stuff around the house.
I loved having Alia there. She and I talked. She was pretty down. She still needed to complain about her ex, not as much, but still some. She had caught him in their bed with another woman.
"It's not like he was undersexed. Hell, I'd fuck him whenever he wanted to," she'd told me. "Hell, if he wanted another woman, I'd have done a threesome."

Most of the time it was just normal stuff. She settled into our household routine pretty easily.
At night we'd hang out on the sectional and watch TV. I didn't think much about it then. I would wear my normal t shirt and panties. Alia started out wearing sleep gym shorts and a t shirt. I knew she slept naked as I did.
Usually when on the couch I cuddled with Kush and we watched TV but sometimes when she and I talked she'd cry. When she did I'd put my arms around her and we'd cuddle on the couch and I'd comfort her.

Alia and Kush started the remodel/update of our house. They worked easily together and had a great relationship.
One day I happened to work late. When I got home Alia was asleep with her head on Kush's shoulder. He put his fingers to his lips and shushed me. I wasn't worried. I trusted them both absolutely. I was more concerned for Alia. It was obvious she'd been crying.

Life went on. We included Alia in almost all our activities. We would often go out for dinner, to a movie, or dancing and we'd always include Alia. As time went on I would notice people checking us out. I realized people must wonder about the hot guy with two pretty blondes on his arms.
When we'd go dancing men would approach us not sure which was single and try to get a dance. Alia told us she wasn't ready for men yet. She would hang on to Kush and say I'm with him. Then they'd turn to me and I'd do the same. They'd wander away shaking their heads or make a joke and shake Kush's hand. For us, we'd laugh and have fun.
The one thing we did do was, the more men that approached us it seemed the more we'd dirty dance with Kush. It was fun having the men watch us as we shook our asses. We'd grind on Kush and grind on each other. I'm sure on those nights we were a lot of men's fantasies.
Often on these nights when I'd grind against Kush I could feel his cock get hard. I was sure that if I felt it Alia felt it too. In some ways it was weird. I realized I was proud of his cock. I wondered if she realized how nice it was from the bulge. We are close, I'd told her in the past what a great lover he was. I'd even told her he had a great cock. I wondered what she could feel.
When we'd get home from these nights Kush would take me right to our room and fuck the hell out of me. I'd tease him.

"What? Dancing with two hot blondes make you horny?"
"Which one of us got you all hot and bothered?"
"Is this hard cock because of me or my hot little sister?"
"Are you thinking about fucking me or my baby sister?"Deepika teased

One night after dinner and dancing. I was on my hands and knees. Kush was furiously fucking me from behind. My head was down on the mattress. As he pounded me, I teased him.

"That's it baby fuck me. Who are you fucking? From behind like this I probably look just like Alia. Are you thinking about me or my sister's sexy little ass in the air."
"God baby, I love you," Kush replied.
"That's it," Deepika breathed. "Fuck me. You know what the little slut once told me?"

He grunted something.
"Alia once told me she would have done a threesome with another woman if Jim (her ex) had asked," I told him.
He started fucking me faster. I came with a moan.

"Oh my god baby. You like that? You like thinking of my baby sister having a threesome with another girl?" Deepija teased.
"Fuck that's hot," he admitted.
"Oh, who's the other girl?" I went on. "Hmmmm, me maybe?"

He moaned.
"Does my baby have a sister fantasy? I bet lots of men do," I teased.

He was furiously fucking me. He had his hand wrapped in my long hair and lightly pulled it as he pounded my pussy. I came again.

"You pervert," I teased. "Imagining fucking me and my sister Alia . Do you imagine us together? Maybe her and I kissing? More? You want us to be little sluts for you? I'm your fuck toy Kush , your wife, do you want her too? Are you thinking about her slutty little ass in the air next to mine? Are you baby?"
"God yes baby. That feels so good, I am a slut u understand " I grunted as he fucked me. I came again. "If you promise to fuck me like this you can think about my little sister and I anytime you want. I'm yours, you can fuck me anyway you want." Deepika came again.

I felt him stiffen up. I knew he was about to cum.
"Come on baby. Fill me up. Cum in my pussy. You can imagine it's Alia's pussy. It's Ok. Imagine being in her tight little cunt. Come on baby, cum for me."
I could feel him cum. Jet after hot jet filling my pussy. I came again.
He finished cumming and we fell to the bed facing each other.
"That was hot baby," he said.
"Yeah? You wanna fuck my little sister?" I teased.
"It's a hot thought," he admitted.
"She is pretty hot," I admitted.
We kissed.
"I adore you," he said
"I love you," I replied. We fell asleep.

I had a weird experience that night. I heard a noise in the hall. I got up and pulled a t shirt on and opened my door. There in the hall was Alia, stark naked, standing in front of the bathroom door. I mean, it made sense. She sleeps naked, the bathroom is in the hall, why get dressed if we're both asleep in our room, it's the middle of the night, and we have our own bathroom.

Still it felt strange. I'd seen her naked before, but that was usually when we were dressing or changing, not just standing in a hall. Worse yet, I realized the t shirt I was wearing only came to my waist and my pussy and ass were hanging out. You top that off with what Kush and I had just been talking about and I felt awkward.
"Oops, sorry," Deepika said.
"My fault," Alia said.
Neither of us moved. I'm not sure either of us knew what to do. I realized her body was fantastic.
"Well," she said and pushed open the bathroom door.
"Oh right," I said and turned to enter my room.
I climbed back into bed.
"Everything OK?" asked Kush.
"Yeah, I just ran into Alia naked in the hall," I replied.
"What?" he asked.
I told him what happened.
"Dammit, why didn't you wake me? Your big strong husband is supposed to investigate hall noises," he said.
"You would have loved it," I replied. "She has an amazing body."

He kissed me and we went back to sleep.
The next morning I ran into Alia in the kitchen. She was in her usual shorts and t. I was in my panties and t.
"I see you put on panties," she laughed.
"Oh sure, miss strut around naked," I replied. "You should talk."
"Well, I could strut around in just a t shirt like you," she joked back.
"I bet Kush would love that," I responded.
She laughed, "Can you imagine if he'd seen us?"
I thought about it. "He would have loved it," I said.
"You'd kill me," she answered.
"No I wouldn't. I trust you both completely. Besides, he deserves a thrill every once in awhile," I said.
She laughed, "I'll see what I can do."
We both laughed and hugged each other. I was aware of her tits pressing against me through her t shirt.

Our day was the usual stuff. That night we went to undress for the night. I put on my standard t shirt and panties. Kush shorts and a t. When Alia came down the stairs we both looked. Rather than shorts and a t, she was wearing a tank top and little lacy boy shorts. She looked cute. We both stared.
She looked at us and said, "I'll go change."
I finally responded, "Don't be silly. You look fine"
She came and joined us on the couch. I kept looking at her, she looked so cute. How could that jerk have cheated on her. I watched Kush. He was doing that thing where you try not to look but can't help it.
Another stupid thought: her panties were cuter than my cotton bikinis.
When we got to bed my husband pulled my pussy to his face and started licking me. It felt so good.

"This couldn't have anything to do with my sisters panties, could it?" I teased. At that point I didn't care, all I cared about was his tongue against my clit. I came.
He moved moved up my body and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He pushed forward. He sank right into me. It felt so good.
"Mmmmm," Deepika moaned.
Then I started. I don't know why, but I liked bringing up my sister when we were in bed.
"She did wear cute panties. I may have to up my game," I said. "Or would you rather see them on the floor. She has a cute ass and pussy. I'm sorry I got to see it and you didn't."
My husband moaned and started pumping me harder. This time he responded, "yes I'd love to see hers, and your panties on the floor."
"Next to each other?" Deepika teased
"God yes," Kush replied.
"Hmmmmm, would you want to take them off us or have us take them off each other."
"Yes,"he answered. We both laughed.
He pushed my legs straight up lifting my ass off the bed. In this position he could thrust deeper and I could get his whole cock in my cunt.
"Ummmphh..," I grunted as he thrust into me.
"That's it baby, fuck me," I said as his cock pumped me. I was feeling like his slut. I loved that feeling. "Fuck your little slut. Fuck my cunt. I'll give you anything you want."
I meant it. I loved him so much, and he treated me so well I would do anything, and yes, anything, for him. I knew his love for me and that if he told me to do it, our love and I would be safe.
I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me.
"Well, we can talk about her later," I whispered. "Right now I want all of you on and in me." I thrust my hips into him and fucked back as he pumped me.

"Umppphh, ummmph. Ummphhh," I grunted. "Yes, Yes, yes, god yes Just tear me Kush all day and night ," Deepika screamed as I came.
I let him fuck me another orgasm and then I was getting tired. I pulled him to me. "Cum in me love," I whispered. "I want to sleep knowing part of you is inside of me." I kissed him. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me.
"Cum for me baby. Give it all to me," I said.
I felt him stiffen. I felt the hot cum flood my pussy with pulse after pulse. I came again. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning. I ran into Alia in the kitchen. "Good night last night?" she asked.
I looked at her.
"That, 'Yes, god yes' was pretty loud. Normally I can only hear muffled sounds, but that was loud and clear."
I blushed. "I'm so sorry," I said. Then added, with a small conspiratorial smile, "but yeah, it was good."
She laughed. "I'm glad one of us is getting it good," she retorted.
"I'm sorry," I said. "It must be hard for you, watching us and being alone," I sympathized.
"Actually, no, it's kind of nice. It reminds there is still true love in the world and feels good to be a part of it. Even as a close observer," she said.
"You're much more than that," I said and I hugged her.

That night as I changed for the evening I thought about Alia in a t shirt and boy shorts. I looked at the little cotton bikinis I wore at night. They were cute, but I owned a lot of nicer stuff I always changed out of or saved for nights out. I wondered why. Kush loved me in sexy panties, why wasn't I wearing them more often.

To be continued

Last edited:
Deepika pulled out a white lace string bikini pair and stepped into them. She looked in the mirror. She forgot how hot she looked in them. She pulled on a small t that left my naval exposed. Let him check her out now, I laughed to myself.

When I headed downstairs Alia and Kush were there on the sectional. Plenty of room for me next to Kush. Alia was in a t and boyshorts again. They both looked at me.
"Whoa sis," Alia said. "Lookin' hot. Someone's gonna get laid tonight."
"Well," I laughed . "With you sitting there all sexy, I figured I needed to up my game to keep Kush's attention."
We all laughed.
What we didn't realize then was that this was the start of the 'panty war' as Kush, laughingly, now likes to call it.
I always said my sister and I were loving. I never said we weren't competitive. If one of us would get hurt, we would never compete, but if it was just fun.. game on.
The next night I wore a different t and string bikini panties. The t came to just about my navel.
She was wearing a t above the navel and a skimpier pair of boy shorts than the night before that showed a lot of cheek.
It just got worse, or better depending on your point of view.
Every day we were in panties and Ts. Everything was covered. I had bathing suits that covered less. One day she or I would show up in boy short, string bikini, or sexy bikini panties.

Sometimes they were very low cut. Sometimes they showed a lot of cheek. Once I wore a silk pair of very low cut string bikinis that tied on the sides.
The Ts would also change. Navels were always exposed. Sometimes as short as the rib cage. Sometimes low cut and showing a lot of cleavage.
We were each trying to outdo the other.
I have to admit, the panty war made me hot. I fucked Kush every night, and when I say I fucked him, I mean I fucked him. I practically attacked him every night. I wanted to be fucked hard and dirty. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted to take it from behind. I wanted to ride his cock. I even had my ass fucked. I wanted cum all over me. The panty war made me super horny. If I'd ever acted like a slut in bed before, I outdid it during the panty wars.
Sometimes, well often, I'd bring up Alia while fucking. Especially when he was taking me from behind. I liked the fact that my ass probably looked just like Alia's. I liked teasing Kush with it.
Often I'd be on my knees, my chest and head on the mattress. I loved that position. I could take Kush deep and feel every inch of his cock. But, the aspect of him not seeing my face, I could be anyone I want or, anyone he wanted was a super turn on.
One experience was super hot. Deepika would started teasing him. I got on my hands and knees. I was so wet these nights I needed no forplay.

"Get over here and fuck me," Deepika begged. "Give me that cock. Fuck me like your slut. Stuff my cunt with that big hard meat."
"Oh, you think just because you're running around in your underwear that that's slutty enough to get you fucked like a slut," he responded as he climbed on the bed behind me and positioned himself.
"Please," I begged. "I need to be fucked."
He placed the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips. "What do you want?" Kush teased.
Deepika pressed back trying to push myself onto his cock. He kept pulling back just pressing the tip of his cock against the entrance to my pussy.
"I wanna get fucked," I screamed. Thinking about it now I realize there was no way Alia didn't hear me.

"Fuck me you bastard. Fuck your slutty wife's pussy. "Here," I put my head down on the bed sticking my ass up higher. "If you don't want to fuck me, pretend it's Alia's pussy. I'm sure from that view we look alike."
He grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down my wet slit from clit to asshole. I was so wet he was spreading my juices all over my clit and ass.
"Please, please," Deepikabegged. "Stick it in me. Stick it in my pussy, fuck my ass Kush tear my ass all.night my Kush I don't care, just fuck me.

"Do you think Alia ever had her ass fucked? Maybe you could be the first to take her virgin ass." Deepika said, again trying to push back onto his cock.

With a grunt he shoved his cock deep in my pussy. I came. He started to pump his cook into me slamming me into the bed with each thrust. I was wet, you could hear the sound of my juices every time he pulled back.
He pushed my shoulders to the bed and started pounding me.
"That's it baby, fuck your slut, pound that pussy. Who's pussy are you thinking about, mine or Alia's. Would you like to have Alia's sweet pussy here spread in front of you. You could see your cock spreading her lips as you pushed your cock into her."
He started fucking me harder. I came again.
"Unnngh, unnngh, unnghh," I grunted with every thrust.
"That's it baby, take that pussy, take that cunt, fuck it, fuck it hard," I panted.
"Come on me baby, come all over my ass, paint it with your cum. I want to feel it hot and sticky on my skin, dripping down my ass and thighs. Come for me."

https://i.ibb.co/x79rLM0/Deepika-
Padukone-Double-Sex-images.jpg

I could feel him start to tense. At the last minute he pulled out. Rope after rope landed on my ass, back, and thighs. It felt hot. It felt like it clung to my skin. I loved it.
Deepika got thirsty and asked Kush if he wanted some water. He said yes. I pulled on a t shirt that just covered my ass and headed to the kitchen. I could feel the cum drying on my skin. I started getting horny again.
When I reached the den Alia was there watching TV.

"I couldn't sleep," Alia said.
"I'm sorry," I replied. "I'm just heading to the kitchen to get some water."
She watched me as I headed for the kitchen.
"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.
I played dumb. I had forgotten I was dripping with drying cum.
"Ummm," I stammered, not knowing what to say.
"It is," Alia laughed. "Lucky you. I can't remember the last time a man came on me."

There was some information. Who knew my little sister liked it when guys came on her. Maybe she was more like me than I knew.
"I love the way it feels," Deepika said. "Sometimes when he cums on my face I fantasize that we go out and everyone sees the cum drying on my face."

"Mmmmmm," she replied. "That sounds fun."
"Slut," I teased.
"I wish," she replied. "Right now I'm more like a nun."
I laughed.
The panty war went on for at least a month. Then one day we both showed up wearing matching pink boy shorts and pink tank tops.
"Jinx," we both said at the same time and laughed.
The competition was over, but panties and Ts became acceptable wear around the house in front of Kush.
Life went on. The plan was for her to stay for 18 months and save for a down payment. We settled into a routine. Kush and I fucked often and furiously. On mornings after I got fucked Alia would often ask me if I had a fun night. I don't know how much she heard. Didn't matter, Kush was a great fuck and I was proud of our sex life. I'd told her about it before she moved in. It was no different now. Sometimes I'd describe in detail how I got fucked the night before. It was just fun.
Kush and I decided to go on vacation. We were going to drive to the coast, sightseeing along the way. It would be a 3 day 2 night drive. We rented an air b&b on the coast. We were going to motel it on the way.
"What about Alia," I asked Kush.
"Does she want to go?" he asked.
"If it's ok with you I'll ask her," I replied. "Are you sure she won't be in the way?"
"No, I love Alia. She's not a burden at all. If you want her to come it's ok with me," he said.
When I asked Alia she said she didn't want to impose. I told her it was no imposition, and that it was ok with Kush. Then she said she really couldn't afford it. I said I had to talk to Kush.
Kush was open. He said we could share motel rooms with 2 queens on the way out. We rented a 2 room cabin at the ocean and we could figure out sleeping arrangements.

Deepika went back and told Alia. She was so excited. She jumped up and hugged me. Just then Kush walked in the room. He stopped, looked, and kind of didn't know where to go. I realized he had just walked in to two hot women hugging in their underwear and wasn't quite sure how to process it.
When Alia saw him she threw her arms around him.
"Thank you so much," she said. "You guys have been so good to me." Then she giggled. "I promise to make myself scarce at times so you can have vacation sex."
We all laughed but in the back of my mind I wondered how we'd manage that.

When the day to leave arrived we all packed and loaded the car. I was on vacation. So was Kush. I wore a cute little sundress he liked. In fact, all I brought were sundresses, bathing suit, and some of my prettiest underwear. I knew Kush liked sundresses. If he liked me in them. I was going to wear them.

Alia came down also wearing a short sundress. We practically looked like twins. I noticed when she stood in front of the open door you could practically see through the dress. She looked hot. Then I realized that if I stood there you could probably see through mine. I liked the idea. I knew Kush didn't mind. He liked it when people checked me out. He liked knowing I was kind of on display.

We jumped in the car and took off. Between talking, singing to the radio, sleeping, and Internet, the drive was uneventful. We arrived at the motel around 6. We quickly checked in. The motel was standard fair with two queen beds. We dropped off our bags and headed for dinner.
Dinner was a chain restaurant with a decent menu. It was uneventful except for the 4 teenagers at a nearby table checking out Alia and I. They were trying to be quiet but it wasn't working.
"Look how short that dress is. Dammit she's got great legs."
"Yeah, the tits aren't bad either."
"I'd like to motorboat those babies."
"Do you think that guy fucks both of them?"
Sometimes when she caught them looking Alia would smile at them. Once when they made a fairly crude comment she waved. For my part. I let my dress slide up as I sat. From the right spot I was sure someone could see my panties. We all laughed at their behavior and joked about it.
I had to use the restroom. I swiveled out of my seat with my legs spread wide flashing their whole table. At first there was complete silence.
Then the talking started.
"Did you see that?"
"Man she totally flashed us."
And so on.
We finished our meal and headed back to the motel. It was about 8:30 and we decided to hit the sack and get an early start.

Alia went to change in the bathroom. I realized I had not brought anything to sleep in. Normally when we travel I sleep naked. I asked Kush for a t shirt. I put it on. It barely covered my ass but that was fine. I was going to be under the covers. Jim had his typical shorts and t. Alia came out of the bathroom in a t and little boy short panties.

A bit of small talk, checking messages, and email and it was time to sleep. We climbed into bed and my shirt slid up. I wiggled my naked ass against Kush. He spooned me, kissed my neck, and we fell asleep.
I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I felt something hard poking into me. A quick look told me that Kush was asleep, but he was sporting a huge hard on. I started to tingle between my legs. I looked a Alia in the other bed. She was fast asleep. Feeling naughty I reached down behind me and started rubbing Kush's cock through his shorts. He was rock hard.
Eventually he opened his eyes. It took him a minute to orient himself but once he did he slid his hand up under my shirt and started pulling on my nipples and playing with my tits.
Deepika pushed his shorts down and released his cock. It felt good against my ass. I let go of his cock and slid my hand down to my pussy. I slid a finger inside me. I was wet. I pulled the finger out and held it behind my shoulder so he could suck it clean. He did.
Now it was his turn. Kush moved his hands from my tits to my pussy and started playing with my clit. I gave a sharp intake of breath, and then looked over at Alia to make sure she was still sleeping. She was on her side facing us but her eyes were closed.
As I rubbed my ass against his cock, Kush fingered me to an orgasm. I tried to stifle a moan but I made a small one.
Kush whispered, "Shhhh."
I looked over at Alia. She still seemed to be sleeping. I bent a little forward and threw one leg over Kush. In this position I reached back and guided his cock to my pussy. He had to help but in moments he was deep inside me. After a few thrusts I started to cum again. I moaned. Kush shushed me. I looked at Alia and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyes were open. With a playful smile she brought her fingers to her lips and silently shushed me. I moaned and came again.
Alia couldn't see anything. She could probably see Kush's thrusting motion under the covers but that's it. Kush continued to fuck me clueless that Alia was watching. For my part I bit my lip and Alia and I looked into each other's eyes. I saw Alia's hand slip under the covers. She closed her eyes. I knew she was playing with her pussy. She opened her eyes, brought her fingers to her mouth and then back under the covers. I came again. I realized that I like to lick my fingers when masturbating too.

I came one more time wiggling my hips while Kush fucked me. I moaned again. Not as softly. Alia let out a little squeak. I could tell she came. Hearing that David stopped moving. He looked over my shoulder. Alia had closed her eyes and was pretending to sleep.
Kush continued to fuck me. Alia again opened her eyes and gave me an evil grin. I came again. The idea that we were practically being watched so turned me on.
I felt Kush start to tense up. I pushed back. Load after load of hot cum filled my pussy. As he pulled out some cum dropped down my thigh. I left it there I pushed my ass back into Kush and fell back asleep.
We woke up early to go. Kush jumped in the shower first.
"What's that on your thigh?" Alia asked jokingly. She knew what it was.
"Cum," Deepika said and stuck my tongue out at her. "Kush's cum."
"Looks delicious," Alia said.
I reached down and got some of the dried cum on my fingers. I brought them to my mouth and licked them clean.
"It is," I said
Kush got out of the shower and Alia went in. Kush looked at me.
"You've got cum on your leg," kush said.

"I know," I replied. "Alia told me."
"TTTAlia," he stammered.
"Yeah, while you were in the shower.
"What did she say?" he asked.
"That I was a lucky girl," I said and I kissed him.
Kush got dressed. Alia came out of the bathroom fully dressed. She was wearing a short pink pleated skirt and a white tank top. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.
I headed to the bathroom stripping off my shirt as I went. The idea of them both seeing me naked at the same time appealed to me. I took a shower, dried off and then walked out of the bathroom naked. I took a green shirt dress that buttoned down the front and put it on. I left most of the buttons undone. If you were in front of me and I bent over, you would see my nipples. If the dress pulled up I'd be flashing someone. I started packing.
"Umm, that all your wearing?" asked Kush.
"What else do I need," I quipped.
He really didn't have an answer. I looked at Alia. She mouthed, "Slut," and smiled.
We all hopped in the car and started driving. Eventually Kush put his hand on my thigh. We often drove this way. Just touching. This time I pushed my dress aside so his hand was on my bare thigh. Kush quickly glanced at Alia then smiled at me. I shifted in my seat and unbuttoned another button. My pussy was exposed. Kush took no time and quickly started playing with my pussy.
"What's got into you?" he asked quietly.
I shrugged my shoulders, "Why? Complaining?" I responded.
He gave me a big grin and shook his head. He fingered me to an orgasm.
Almost at that moment a truck rolled by. The driver must have seen what was going on. He beeped his horn and kept pace with us for a moment.
The horn made Alia look up. "What are you two doing up there?" she asked.
She quickly looked around the seat. We weren't quick enough. She caught Kush's hand pulling out of my pussy and me with my pussy exposed legs spread.

"You pervs!" Alia exclaimed teasingly. Then to me. "What would mom say if she knew you were flashing your pussy to truckers?"
I laughed. "Who knows, maybe she used to do it too."
"Well, two can play this game," she said and she whipped off her shirt exposing her perfect tits. The next truck that passed us she pressed her tits up against the window. The trucker beeped his horn.

We continued to flash truckers. Trucks must have been radioing about us as they would quickly pull up to us and then slow down to keep pace with us. We'd blow them kisses and flash our tits ass and pussy. Kush fingered me to another orgasm as trucks passed by.
"Yes," I said, pushing my pussy against his fingers and holding on to the back of my seat. "Fuck yes."
Alia knew what had happened. "Are you fingering the little slut up there?" she teased laughingly. "What would your poor baby sister think?" she went on.
"She'd wish it was her," I said somewhere between a scream and a pant as another orgasm washed over me.
"Damn straight," she said and lay back in the seat and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She slid out of her panties and tossed them up into the front seat.
At one point Alia was laying in the back seat, top off, skirt around her waist and playing with her pussy. A truck rolled by and held up a big sign that said "Thanks".
Alia let out a, "fuck yes." I could tell she'd cum by the dirty little smile she gave me.
We finally rolled into the motel laughing and trying to pull ourselves together. Kush got the room and we brought in what we needed and headed out for dinner. Nothing exceptional. None of us were tired and we decided to watch a movie. We changed for bed, me in my t shirt, Kush in his shorts and t, and Alia in a t and panties. We put on a movie.
I wasn't wearing panties. And when I laid on my stomach to watch TV my shirt slid up exposing my ass. Kush's hand found its way to my ass and started rubbing it. Alia was sitting against her headboard and could see everything. I spread my legs a little as he massaged the crack of my ass. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. This whole day had made me horny and three orgasms against his fingers just made me want his cock more.
Eventually the movie ended. We turned out the lights and tried to sleep. Kush was out in minutes.
"Hey sis," Alia said
"Yes?" I responded
"I love you," she replied.
"I love you too," I told her, and I did. All this time living together had made us closer than ever.
I lay there with my eyes open horny as hell. My fingers slowly caressing my clit. My fingers were not going to cut it tonight. I needed cock. I looked over at Alia. She looked asleep.
Kush was lying on his back sleeping. I rolled towards him. My back to Alia. I slid my hand down his shorts and started stroking his cock. I felt it start to get hard. I saw his eyes open. He took a second to orient.
Then he mouthed,"What are you doing?"
I put my mouth right near his ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you."
He lifted his head and looked past me at Alia. She seemed asleep.
"Be quiet," I whispered as I threw a leg over him and straddled his body.
I reached down and aimed his cock at my pussy. Slowly I lowered myself on to his cock. God it was what I needed. When he was all the way in I used my knees and hips to fuck him. It felt so good.

full hd image
I looked over at Alia. She still look asleep. I laid on top of Kush's chest as we slowly fucked. I let out a soft, "mmmmmmm."
I again looked at Alia. Her eyes were open and she was smiling at me. I felt a heat ripple through my body. "Oh god," I said.

To be continued

"Shhhh, you'll wake Alia," Kush said.
I decided to go for it. "She's already awake," Deepika told him.

Kush's eyes turned towards Alia. She gave him a nice smile and waved. Kush stopped moving. I started moving again I started pumping myself up and down on his cock. I let the blankets fall off me. Using my arms to support me a raised my upper body. My tits were completely exposed. I used my knees and hips to fuck Kush.
I didn't even pretend to be quiet. "That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me while my sister is watching. I've always told her what a good fuck you are."
I ground my hips against his cock. It felt so good. "Mmmmmm baby, it feels so good."
I don't think Kush forgot that Alia was in the room but he sure got comfortable fast. He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock up into me.
"That's it baby fuck me. Oh god yes, I'm cumming."

With that I moaned and shivered as the orgasm washed over me. I was sure that under the covers Alia was playing with herself. I wanted her to see more. I sat up straight and let the covers fall off me completely. I tilted my head back and thrust my tits out. I rode Kush's cock.
"God yes, that feels so good, oh god, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my cunt," I let out. Then with a giant orgasm I hung my head forward, "God yes yes yes," I screamed as I came.
When I looked at Alia she had kicked the covers off her. Her top was over her tits and she was playing with her tits with one hand. The other hand was in her panties playing with her pussy.
"Look at Alia," I said to Kush.
He turned to look at her. She gave him a shy smile and said, "Don't stop."

Watching Alia play with herself sent Kush into super fuck mode. He rolled me on my back and pushed my legs straight up against his shoulders. I could only imagine Alia's view of his cock. He lined it up with my pussy. Using my legs to tilt my pussy up he started fucking me. He also got verbal.
"Is this what you want? You want to be fucked hard in front of you sister? You want her to see how slutty you can act? Fucking in front of your sister. Flashing those truckers. And look at your baby sister. I saw her frigging herself for those truckers. I bet if I had stopped she would have let one of them fuck her."
I heard Alia moan.
" Is this what you want," He went on. "You want me to show Alia all the ways you like to fuck. Do you want to tell her you sometimes pretend you're her when we fuck?"

Alia moaned again.
"Show Alia what position you like to fuck in when you pretend to be her." He ordered.
Deepika quickly got on my hands and knees, head down on the mattress. Ass up in the air. Kush got behind me and started thrusting his cock in and out of me.
"Tell Alia what you say when I fuck you like this," he went on.
I looked at Alia.
I grunted with each thrust. Between thrusts I told Alia what I'd said.
"I asked him if he thought we'd look alike in this position. Could he imagine that he was fucking you."
"Show me," said Alia.
So I did, just like I did at home. "Come on baby, is my little sister turning you on? Would you like to fuck her sweet little cunt? Do you think she looks like me in this position? Do you think you could tell the difference between us?"

Kush just kept pounding me from behind.
"Alia said, "Oh my god that is so fucking hot. I wonder if our pussies do look the same."
Kush kept fucking me from behind. On her bed Alia got on all fours. She'd completely lost her panties. Her ass facing David and I. She spread her legs a bit and lowered her chest and shoulders to the mattress. As we watched she reached down between her legs and started playing with her pussy. It was fucking hot.
Watching Alia with Kush's cock pumping me from behind I couldn't control myself.
"Oh fuck Alia, that is so fucking hot, God you have a sexy pussy. I hope mine is as pretty. Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming."
I came hard. I'm a squirter. I drenched Kush's cock and had juices running down my leg and soaking the bed.
As I came Alia let out an "Oh my god," and also came. She collapsed onto her belly and turned to watch us.
I'd cum so much I wanted a Kush to cum, but I wanted Alia to see. I wanted Kush to cum all over me.
I knew how to make him cum.
"Come on baby, fuck me. Fuck my cunt. It's yours. Please cum on my ass. Please spray your hot cum on me. I want to feel you hot and sticky on my skin. Come on baby fuck your cunt, fuck your pussy. Give it all to me."
I watched Alia. She was on her side again still playing with her pussy.

I could tell she was close again.
I urged Kush again, "come on baby, show my baby sister how much you cum. Maybe next time you can cum all over her slutty little ass. Come on baby, show her what you got."
That did it. He pulled out as rope after rope of hot cum squirted out of his cock and all over my back, legs, and thighs. I came with a loud "Fuck yes," as the hot cum hit my body.
At the same time I heard Alia say, "Oh my god yes," her body shuddered and I could tell she'd cum again.
We all rested to catch our breath for a moment. I bent my head to lick Kush's cock clean. It was covered in my juices and his. I licked it clean.
As I did Alia said, "That looks so fucking good."
"It is," I said.
I noticed Kush had fallen asleep. I got up to wash some of the cum off me. Alia followed me to the bathroom.
"God, that was hot," she said. "I hope someday I find a man like Kush. He is so good to you, and so good to me. Not once have I felt like an outsider in your home. He always makes me feel I belong there."
"By the way, that cum dripping off your body looks delicious," Alia said.
I'd gotten a washcloth and was cleaning up. I put a gob of cum on my finger and sucked it off. "It is delicious," I said.
She was looking at me. I scooped another glob onto my finger and brought it to her lips. She licked my finger clean.
"Mmmmmm," she said.
She helped me finish washing the cum off my body. Then she hugged me.

quick private
"I love you two. You have been so good to me," she cried. Then she kissed me on the lips. Nothing too sexual, but a kiss.
"Mmmm, I can taste his cum and your pussy on your lips," she said.
I'd forgot I just sucked Kush's cock clean. Of course that's how I tasted. We both went to sleep.
The next day there was no pretense of changing separately in bathrooms. We'd all seen each other naked. Who cared. We got in the car and drove. It was a quieter drive than the day before. Alia broke the ice.
"I want you to know that I love both of you. You've been so good to me. Thank you for everything," she said. "I hope I haven't caused any trouble. Things got kind of wild last night.
Kush answered. "Alia, we love you. We all loved the wild part, but not because it was wild, but because it was you. You mean a lot to us. The wild was fun, but that could not have happened without the trust we built since you moved in with us."
"Right baby?" he said to me.
"You're my little sister. We've shared everything in life. We have no secrets. Less now."
We all giggled.
"I've loved having you with us, both living with us and on this trip. I kind of wish it would never end," I said.
The ride went on, we talked about our futures. Kids, love, home. Alia felt that after living with us it would be hard for her to find love that would measure up to what we had and what she experienced with us.
I made the joke she could just stay with us. The conversation went on in a kind of a jokey fashion about how we could live together. We all were mostly joking.
We talked about:
Making another bedroom a master suite so the house would have 2.
That since Alia and Kush made more, I should quit my job and stay home.
That Kush should divorce me and pay me alimony and marry Alia. That would reduce their income for tax purposes and keep mine low enough I'd qualify for government programs for me and the kids we'd have.
Both Alia and I wanted two kids.
There was more. We went into great detail. We all laughed as we planned. It was a fun joke and something to do.
We talked about things we wanted to do in life. A lot of it was repetitious, after all, we'd been living together, but for some reason it felt good to talk about it that day.
We reached the beach house and moved in. It had a king size bed and a couch. It was right on the water. We threw our stuff down changed into bathing suits and headed down to the ocean. Neither Alia's or my bathing suit covered much skin. A lot of men and women checked us out as we walked down the beach.
We hit the water playfully with Kush grabbing us and throwing us while we tried to dunk him. Basically Kush had two sexy blondes trying to wrap themselves around him. We played till we were exhausted and decided to take a nap before dinner.
We all just stripped off our wet suits. Then we stood awkwardly for a moment. Each looking at the other naked. Without the sexual thing going on, this was different. It was just baring yourselves to each other. Open and vulnerable.
I wanted to get the salt off me before a nap. So did Alia. I turned on the shower and we both stepped in. We playfully did each other's backs. It wasn't sexual, it was just helping each other. We dried off as Kush jumped in. When he was done he came out to find us hugging naked in the queen size bed.
"Well guess I get the couch," he quipped.
"There's plenty of room for you here," we said as we patted the bed between us.
"That spot looks dangerous," he joked as he climbed between us. He held out his arms and we both cuddled in on either side of him. We laid on our sides and rested our heads on his shoulders. and put our free arms over his chest.
We just lay there for a while. Then I kissed Kush on the cheek.
"I love you," I said. "You've been so good to us. I've always loved you, but once again you've showed me why." Then I joked, "And that's why you get blowjobs anytime you want."
Alia looked at me. Alia had heard the joke before, she laughed. She then kissed Kush on the cheek as well.
"I love you too," she said. You've always been good to me, but you've gone above and beyond in this situation. I haven't been this happy for years."
We fell asleep like that.
When I woke up. We were still in that position. Kush had a hardon in his sleep. His cock was sticking straight up. I let my hand slide down his body and lightly stroked his cock. I loved the way it felt in my hand. I was very gentle. I didn't want to wake him. In a few minutes Alia woke up and saw what I was doing. I made a shhh motion with my lips.

Alia watched me stroke Kush's cock. It wasn't mad sex. It was just gently and affectionately. I thought about Kush, how good he was to me, how good he was to Alia. I just wanted to wake him up and suck his cock, but I was enjoying this languid intimate moment with Alia.
I had a surreal moment. This perfect moment should last forever, lying here with the two people I loved most in the world. Just the three of us, together. I reached for Alia's hand. She gave me a puzzled look. I slowly dragged it down to Kush's cock.
Alia looked at me. She seemed to be asking if I were sure. I was. I knew that even if Kush wasn't thinking about this the same way I was, I was sure he wouldn't complain about touching my sexy sister. She put her head down on his chest and took my place lightly playing with.is cock. I stroked her hair as she did.
We lay like that for a good half hour. Finally Kush started to stir. He opened his eyes and kissed me. Then tilted his head back and said, "Mmmm," enjoying the feeling of his cock being stroked.
I brought my hand up to his face and caressed his cheek. I was laying on my side. It took him a moment to realize he knew where both my hands were, so, who was stroking his cock?. He looked at Alia. She smiled at him. He followed her arm down to his cock. Then he looked at me again. I kissed him.
"It's alright," I said, and kissed him again. "Let it happen."
He moaned, closed his eyes and laid his head back.
Alia saw his acceptance and moved her head down his body. Her mouth found the tip of his cock and engulfed it. David moaned again. Like me she could only get about 2" in her mouth. She used her hand to stroke the rest.
I watched lovingly as my little sister sucked my husbands cock. It just looked right. You could see the tenderness, there was love there. I kissed Kush again.
"Does that feel good baby?" I asked. "Do you like having my little sister suck your cock?
It was still slow and loving. I watched her. She looked happy.
I pushed Alia's wonderful black k hair out of the way so I could see better. "I love you," I said.
She pulled her mouth off Kush's cock and said, "I love both of you, you've been so good to me." Then she added, "I love this cock."
I laughed.
I kissed Kush once again, and looking him in the eyes, said to my sister, "Tonight, it's yours."

She looked at me. "Tonight," I said, "my husband, wait, I mean our man, is going to make love to you."
"Aren't you baby?" I asked Kush.
"Are you sure of this?" he asked.
I kissed him. "Yes baby, you deserve it, so does she, in fact, she needs it."

Kush put his hands in her hair and started guiding her face up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm, that's good," he said.
He pulled her face up to his and kissed her. As they kissed I caressed her back. I wanted to be a part of that moment. He pulled her on top of him. Her legs straddled his body. Her pussy rested against his cock. They were tenderly kissing. I reached down to his cock between her legs. I positioned it against the opening of her pussy.
"Mmmmmm," she said. "This feels nice but, I am dying to get fucked. My sister always tells me what a great fuck you are. I need a great fuck!"
I giggled. "You heard the slut Kush. Show her what a great fuck you are, make me proud."
David rolled over pushing her on her back. He pinned her wrists down and positioned himself between her legs. He placed his cock at the opening of her pussy. He just stuck the tip of his cock in her. I could see her pussy lips open and spread around it.
"Oh my god," she said. "That head pulls at my clit. Give me the rest of that cock.
With one thrust he was buried inside her. She gasped. "God yes, that feels so good."
Kush, still holding her wrists down started pounding her pussy. I worried she might not like it as hard as I did, but I was wrong. She loved it.
"God yes, ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck me, fuck yes, that feels so good. God I love your cock. My sister wasn't lying when she bragged about it. Shove that thing in me."
I couldn't take much. I started pulling on my tits and playing with my pussy.
'That's so hot," I said. "Fuck her, fuck her like the slut you want her to be, make her your slut."
"Tell him," I said to Alia.
"God Kush, I want to be your slut, I want to be part of what you guys have."
Kush looked at me. I nodded. I wanted Alia to stay with us.
Kush started slamming into her.
"So you little slut, you want to be my fuck toy like your sister. You know she'll drop to her knees any time I ask her to. Do you want to suck my cock anytime I ask?" said Kush.
"Fuck yes," Alia said as her body quivered through its first orgasm.
Kush flipped her over on her stomach.
"Get your ass in the air," he practically ordered.
She got up on her knees. Her shoulders and head still on the bed. With her legs slightly spread I could see her pussy glistening with her juices.
Kush stuck his cock in her pussy. I came all over my fingers with a soft moan.
Kush looked at me. "You like this? You like watching me fuck your sister? Forever the three of us? You as my wife, lover and slut?
"Please, yes," I responded.
"And Alia do you want to be my fuck toy, my lover, a partner forever?"
"Yes, god yes," she screamed through another orgasm.

To me they sounded almost like wedding vows. My head was swirling. I knew where Kush was going with this. I was thrilled.
"Yes, fuck me, fuck her, cover me in cum, I'm your wife, your slut, your fuck toy, forever" I cried. Still fingering myself I came again.
David was still furiously fucking Alia from behind. You could tell she had another orgasm.
"What do you want?" he asked her.
"I want you to fuck me. I want to be covered in your cum, I want to be a partner with you and my sister, a fuck partner, a life partner." There was a pause. "Fuck yes," she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

Kush pulled out of her. "I want a blowjob," he said.
"Alia started to turn around on the bed.
"No, on your knees on the floor," he said.
She did as she was told.
"You too," he looked at me.
I got down on my knees next to Alia.
Kush stood in front of us. His hard cock just about right in front of our faces.
"Suck my cock," he demanded.
We both reached for it. We took turns sucking it. Something was different. Kush rarely came from a blowjob.
Then I figured it out.
"Cum for us baby. Cum all over us. Make us yours. Make us your cumsluts," I begged.
Alia caught on. "Make me yours, paint me with your cum," she begged. "Use me any way you want. I love you, we love you, make us yours with your cum."

Alia and I wanted to be sister wives. We'd told Kush. Now he had to decide.
"If you want us forever, cum on us," I said as Alia sucked his cock.
Kush pushed Alia away. Uh oh, had we gone to far? Did he not want this?
"Play with your tits and pussies," he said. "Make yourselves cum"
We both started playing with ourselves. I was trying as hard as I could to make myself cum. I'm sure Alia was too. Kush was in front of us jacking off.
I came, "God yes," I panted. Alia took my hand. "Yes, yes, yes," she said as she came.
Our two orgasms set Kush off. The first spurt of cum hit me in the face.
As he came some landed on Alia's face and tits. Some on me it felt hot and sticky. I loved it. I loved watching it hit Alia.

"We're yours baby," I said. As it hit my skin.
"I'm yours too," said Alia. "I love you both so much."
Alia and Deepika hugged each other. The hot sticky cum squished between us. We felt stuck together. We realized that's how we belonged. Together. With Kush.
Epilogue.
Alia and Kush finished redoing the house. Alia and I each have our own rooms but typically we all sleep together with Kush. Alia and I are both pregnant and due around the same time.
================================

THE END

Kush's eyes turned towards Alia. She gave him a nice smile and waved. Kush stopped moving. I started moving again I started pumping myself up and down on his cock. I let the blankets fall off me. Using my arms to support me a raised my upper body. My tits were completely exposed. I used my knees and hips to fuck Kush.
I didn't even pretend to be quiet. "That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me while my sister is watching. I've always told her what a good fuck you are."
I ground my hips against his cock. It felt so good. "Mmmmmm baby, it feels so good."
I don't think Kush forgot that Alia was in the room but he sure got comfortable fast. He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock up into me.

With that I moaned and shivered as the orgasm washed over me. I was sure that under the covers Alia was playing with herself. I wanted her to see more. I sat up straight and let the covers fall off me completely. I tilted my head back and thrust my tits out. I rode Kush's cock.
"God yes, that feels so good, oh god, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my cunt," I let out. Then with a giant orgasm I hung my head forward, "God yes yes yes," I screamed as I came.
When I looked at Alia she had kicked the covers off her. Her top was over her tits and she was playing with her tits with one hand. The other hand was in her panties playing with her pussy.

Watching Alia play with herself sent Kush into super fuck mode. He rolled me on my back and pushed my legs straight up against his shoulders. I could only imagine Alia's view of his cock. He lined it up with my pussy. Using my legs to tilt my pussy up he started fucking me. He also got verbal.
"Is this what you want? You want to be fucked hard in front of you sister? You want her to see how slutty you can act? Fucking in front of your sister. Flashing those truckers. And look at your baby sister. I saw her frigging herself for those truckers. I bet if I had stopped she would have let one of them fuck her."
I heard Alia moan.
" Is this what you want," He went on. "You want me to show Alia all the ways you like to fuck. Do you want to tell her you sometimes pretend you're her when we fuck?"

Alia moaned again.
"Show Alia what position you like to fuck in when you pretend to be her." He ordered.
Deepika quickly got on my hands and knees, head down on the mattress. Ass up in the air. Kush got behind me and started thrusting his cock in and out of me.
I looked at Alia.
"I asked him if he thought we'd look alike in this position. Could he imagine that he was fucking you."
"Show me," said Alia.
So I did, just like I did at home. "Come on baby, is my little sister turning you on? Would you like to fuck her sweet little cunt? Do you think she looks like me in this position? Do you think you could tell the difference between us?"

"Alia said, "Oh my god that is so fucking hot. I wonder if our pussies do look the same."
Kush kept fucking me from behind. On her bed Alia got on all fours. She'd completely lost her panties. Her ass facing David and I. She spread her legs a bit and lowered her chest and shoulders to the mattress. As we watched she reached down between her legs and started playing with her pussy. It was fucking hot.
Watching Alia with Kush's cock pumping me from behind I couldn't control myself.
"Oh fuck Alia, that is so fucking hot, God you have a sexy pussy. I hope mine is as pretty. Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming."
I came hard. I'm a squirter. I drenched Kush's cock and had juices running down my leg and soaking the bed.
As I came Alia let out an "Oh my god," and also came. She collapsed onto her belly and turned to watch us.
I'd cum so much I wanted a Kush to cum, but I wanted Alia to see. I wanted Kush to cum all over me.
"Come on baby, fuck me. Fuck my cunt. It's yours. Please cum on my ass. Please spray your hot cum on me. I want to feel you hot and sticky on my skin. Come on baby fuck your cunt, fuck your pussy. Give it all to me."

I urged Kush again, "come on baby, show my baby sister how much you cum. Maybe next time you can cum all over her slutty little ass. Come on baby, show her what you got."
That did it. He pulled out as rope after rope of hot cum squirted out of his cock and all over my back, legs, and thighs. I came with a loud "Fuck yes," as the hot cum hit my body.
At the same time I heard Alia say, "Oh my god yes," her body shuddered and I could tell she'd cum again.
We all rested to catch our breath for a moment. I bent my head to lick Kush's cock clean. It was covered in my juices and his. I licked it clean.
"It is," I said.
I noticed Kush had fallen asleep. I got up to wash some of the cum off me. Alia followed me to the bathroom.
"God, that was hot," she said. "I hope someday I find a man like Kush. He is so good to you, and so good to me. Not once have I felt like an outsider in your home. He always makes me feel I belong there."
I'd gotten a washcloth and was cleaning up. I put a gob of cum on my finger and sucked it off. "It is delicious," I said.
She was looking at me. I scooped another glob onto my finger and brought it to her lips. She licked my finger clean.
"Mmmmmm," she said.

quick private
"I love you two. You have been so good to me," she cried. Then she kissed me on the lips. Nothing too sexual, but a kiss.
I'd forgot I just sucked Kush's cock clean. Of course that's how I tasted. We both went to sleep.
The next day there was no pretense of changing separately in bathrooms. We'd all seen each other naked. Who cared. We got in the car and drove. It was a quieter drive than the day before. Alia broke the ice.
"I want you to know that I love both of you. You've been so good to me. Thank you for everything," she said. "I hope I haven't caused any trouble. Things got kind of wild last night.
Kush answered. "Alia, we love you. We all loved the wild part, but not because it was wild, but because it was you. You mean a lot to us. The wild was fun, but that could not have happened without the trust we built since you moved in with us."
"You're my little sister. We've shared everything in life. We have no secrets. Less now."
We all giggled.
"I've loved having you with us, both living with us and on this trip. I kind of wish it would never end," I said.
The ride went on, we talked about our futures. Kids, love, home. Alia felt that after living with us it would be hard for her to find love that would measure up to what we had and what she experienced with us.
I made the joke she could just stay with us. The conversation went on in a kind of a jokey fashion about how we could live together. We all were mostly joking.
We talked about:
That Kush should divorce me and pay me alimony and marry Alia. That would reduce their income for tax purposes and keep mine low enough I'd qualify for government programs for me and the kids we'd have.
There was more. We went into great detail. We all laughed as we planned. It was a fun joke and something to do.
We talked about things we wanted to do in life. A lot of it was repetitious, after all, we'd been living together, but for some reason it felt good to talk about it that day.
We reached the beach house and moved in. It had a king size bed and a couch. It was right on the water. We threw our stuff down changed into bathing suits and headed down to the ocean. Neither Alia's or my bathing suit covered much skin. A lot of men and women checked us out as we walked down the beach.
We hit the water playfully with Kush grabbing us and throwing us while we tried to dunk him. Basically Kush had two sexy blondes trying to wrap themselves around him. We played till we were exhausted and decided to take a nap before dinner.
We all just stripped off our wet suits. Then we stood awkwardly for a moment. Each looking at the other naked. Without the sexual thing going on, this was different. It was just baring yourselves to each other. Open and vulnerable.
I wanted to get the salt off me before a nap. So did Alia. I turned on the shower and we both stepped in. We playfully did each other's backs. It wasn't sexual, it was just helping each other. We dried off as Kush jumped in. When he was done he came out to find us hugging naked in the queen size bed.
"That spot looks dangerous," he joked as he climbed between us. He held out his arms and we both cuddled in on either side of him. We laid on our sides and rested our heads on his shoulders. and put our free arms over his chest.
"I love you," I said. "You've been so good to us. I've always loved you, but once again you've showed me why." Then I joked, "And that's why you get blowjobs anytime you want."
Alia looked at me. Alia had heard the joke before, she laughed. She then kissed Kush on the cheek as well.
"I love you too," she said. You've always been good to me, but you've gone above and beyond in this situation. I haven't been this happy for years."
When I woke up. We were still in that position. Kush had a hardon in his sleep. His cock was sticking straight up. I let my hand slide down his body and lightly stroked his cock. I loved the way it felt in my hand. I was very gentle. I didn't want to wake him. In a few minutes Alia woke up and saw what I was doing. I made a shhh motion with my lips.

Alia watched me stroke Kush's cock. It wasn't mad sex. It was just gently and affectionately. I thought about Kush, how good he was to me, how good he was to Alia. I just wanted to wake him up and suck his cock, but I was enjoying this languid intimate moment with Alia.
I had a surreal moment. This perfect moment should last forever, lying here with the two people I loved most in the world. Just the three of us, together. I reached for Alia's hand. She gave me a puzzled look. I slowly dragged it down to Kush's cock.
Alia looked at me. She seemed to be asking if I were sure. I was. I knew that even if Kush wasn't thinking about this the same way I was, I was sure he wouldn't complain about touching my sexy sister. She put her head down on his chest and took my place lightly playing with.is cock. I stroked her hair as she did.
We lay like that for a good half hour. Finally Kush started to stir. He opened his eyes and kissed me. Then tilted his head back and said, "Mmmm," enjoying the feeling of his cock being stroked.
I brought my hand up to his face and caressed his cheek. I was laying on my side. It took him a moment to realize he knew where both my hands were, so, who was stroking his cock?. He looked at Alia. She smiled at him. He followed her arm down to his cock. Then he looked at me again. I kissed him.
Alia saw his acceptance and moved her head down his body. Her mouth found the tip of his cock and engulfed it. David moaned again. Like me she could only get about 2" in her mouth. She used her hand to stroke the rest.
I watched lovingly as my little sister sucked my husbands cock. It just looked right. You could see the tenderness, there was love there. I kissed Kush again.
"Does that feel good baby?" I asked. "Do you like having my little sister suck your cock?
I pushed Alia's wonderful black k hair out of the way so I could see better. "I love you," I said.
She pulled her mouth off Kush's cock and said, "I love both of you, you've been so good to me." Then she added, "I love this cock."
I laughed.
I kissed Kush once again, and looking him in the eyes, said to my sister, "Tonight, it's yours."

She looked at me. "Tonight," I said, "my husband, wait, I mean our man, is going to make love to you."

Kush put his hands in her hair and started guiding her face up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm, that's good," he said.
He pulled her face up to his and kissed her. As they kissed I caressed her back. I wanted to be a part of that moment. He pulled her on top of him. Her legs straddled his body. Her pussy rested against his cock. They were tenderly kissing. I reached down to his cock between her legs. I positioned it against the opening of her pussy.
"Mmmmmm," she said. "This feels nice but, I am dying to get fucked. My sister always tells me what a great fuck you are. I need a great fuck!"
I giggled. "You heard the slut Kush. Show her what a great fuck you are, make me proud."
David rolled over pushing her on her back. He pinned her wrists down and positioned himself between her legs. He placed his cock at the opening of her pussy. He just stuck the tip of his cock in her. I could see her pussy lips open and spread around it.
"Oh my god," she said. "That head pulls at my clit. Give me the rest of that cock.
With one thrust he was buried inside her. She gasped. "God yes, that feels so good."
Kush, still holding her wrists down started pounding her pussy. I worried she might not like it as hard as I did, but I was wrong. She loved it.
"God yes, ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck me, fuck yes, that feels so good. God I love your cock. My sister wasn't lying when she bragged about it. Shove that thing in me."
'That's so hot," I said. "Fuck her, fuck her like the slut you want her to be, make her your slut."
"So you little slut, you want to be my fuck toy like your sister. You know she'll drop to her knees any time I ask her to. Do you want to suck my cock anytime I ask?" said Kush.
She got up on her knees. Her shoulders and head still on the bed. With her legs slightly spread I could see her pussy glistening with her juices.
Kush looked at me. "You like this? You like watching me fuck your sister? Forever the three of us? You as my wife, lover and slut?

To me they sounded almost like wedding vows. My head was swirling. I knew where Kush was going with this. I was thrilled.
"Yes, fuck me, fuck her, cover me in cum, I'm your wife, your slut, your fuck toy, forever" I cried. Still fingering myself I came again.
David was still furiously fucking Alia from behind. You could tell she had another orgasm.
"I want you to fuck me. I want to be covered in your cum, I want to be a partner with you and my sister, a fuck partner, a life partner." There was a pause. "Fuck yes," she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

She did as she was told.
Kush stood in front of us. His hard cock just about right in front of our faces.
We both reached for it. We took turns sucking it. Something was different. Kush rarely came from a blowjob.
Then I figured it out.
"Cum for us baby. Cum all over us. Make us yours. Make us your cumsluts," I begged.
Alia caught on. "Make me yours, paint me with your cum," she begged. "Use me any way you want. I love you, we love you, make us yours with your cum."

We both started playing with ourselves. I was trying as hard as I could to make myself cum. I'm sure Alia was too. Kush was in front of us jacking off.
I came, "God yes," I panted. Alia took my hand. "Yes, yes, yes," she said as she came.
As he came some landed on Alia's face and tits. Some on me it felt hot and sticky. I loved it. I loved watching it hit Alia.

Alia and Deepika hugged each other. The hot sticky cum squished between us. We felt stuck together. We realized that's how we belonged. Together. With Kush.
Epilogue.
Alia and Kush finished redoing the house. Alia and I each have our own rooms but typically we all sleep together with Kush. Alia and I are both pregnant and due around the same time.

THE END
Great story bro

Please make such story of Jacqueline Fernandez please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

I heard Alia moan.

Alia moaned again.
I looked at Alia.
"Show me," said Alia.

"It is," I said.
"Mmmmmm," she said.

quick private
We all giggled.
We talked about:

I laughed.

She did as she was told.
Then I figured it out.

Epilogue.

THE END
How awesome is this story 👌🙏🤤💦

Sonakshi Sinha

image share free

"Just the tip," he had said, his voice strained with his imminent orgasm. Right. Like she was going to fall for that!

Sonakshi Sinha looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend, Kush. "I told you!" she snapped. "You're not putting that thing in my ass!"
"I won't! I just wanted to press the tip against your asshole and come inside you that way. I promise I won't push in at all."
Damn. His face looked so sincere. Sonakshi thought she might regret it—she was almost certain that she would—but he had made her come so hard with that thick cock pumping her pussy...
"Okay," she relented. "But just the tip! If you push at all, I'll kick your ass!"

They had been together for a little over a year. Sonakshi knew he desired her tight ass. It wasn't like he made a secret of it. She also knew there was no way her tight little asshole would ever be able to accommodate his thick dick. She could only imagine the unbearable pain that would cause, and she could just picture him tearing her tender ring of muscle—probably in multiple places.
Sonakshi trembled when she felt that long, thick cock pulling out of her pussy. She felt him shift on the bed behind her and then the wet tip of his fat mushroom head was pressing against her sphincter. She was tense, ready to dive forward to escape as soon as he pressed his hips forward.
Only, he didn't.
"Oh, God, that looks so fucking hot," Kush groaned. He was staring at his throbbing cock, glistening with her juices and pressed against her sexy little rosebud. It was his most arousing fantasy and he was looking right at it.
And then his dick erupted, shooting rope after rope of hot, thick semen right into her ass!

Sonakshi was shocked at how hot it was and how amazing it felt. Then she just couldn't believe he was still coming. He was holding perfectly still and only his impossibly hard dick was moving. It was bucking and pulsing against her asshole, shooting more and more of his spunk inside her. She shuddered when he pulled his cock away from her asshole before laying it between her cheeks. He leaned down and tenderly nuzzled her earlobe.
"Oh, wow," he moaned softly. "That was so intense. Thank you for that, Sonakshi. It was amazing."
"You came so much!" she groaned in reply. Already she could feel it pouring out of her twitching butthole.
It was shocking how much that turned her on.
Kush pushed up off of her and rolled to his side. He groaned again when he looked down at her ass and saw his pearly cock juice drooling out of her quivering little hole. The way it was pulsing open and closed like that made it look like he had just fucked her there. Then he was out of the bed and she heard the water running in their bathroom. Sonakshi knew he was soaking a washcloth to clean her up. He was so thoughtful that way.
What she did not expect was just how turned on she would get to feel him cleaning her sensitive asshole with that damp cloth. He had occasionally teased her puckered opening with a fingertip or the pad of his thumb while he fucked her pussy, and she knew it got him all fired up. She could feel him getting harder and swelling inside her when he did it. If she was honest with herself, it turned her on too—but that was immediately outweighed by the fearsome image of her ripped and bleeding asshole if she ever actually let him try fucking her there.
"Wow," he muttered huskily. "You weren't kidding. I don't think I've ever come that much in my life."
Sonakshi rolled over and looked down. She gasped when she saw it. There was enough thick cum pooled in the washcloth to completely fill one of her cupped hands. She had never seen so much of the stuff at once before. She also realized that there was still more of it inside of her.
In my ass! she thought.
"I'll be right back," she said, shimmying to the edge of the bed.

He stepped back from the bed to let her pass. While she sat on the toilet and let his jism drain out of her, he walked down the hall to the guest bathroom to clean out the cum-soaked washcloth. Sonakshi shivered and came again as she felt all that hot cum slipping out of her sensitive butthole.
Damn, that was intense! she thought. I can't believe I got off like that from having him come in my ass.
Right after she flushed the toilet and returned to their bed, he walked back in with a worshipful look in his eye. Kush walked up and hugged her, turning his head to give her a searing kiss. Sonakshi returned it eagerly. When he pulled back his head he looked down at her and whispered, "Thank you."
"Thank you," she countered.
He cocked his head. "What are you thanking me for?"
"For not pushing it in," she said simply. "I didn't think I could trust you, but you showed me you really love me and deserve my trust. When you said, 'just the tip' I was sure it was a ploy to trick me. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm glad I did."
"I would never—" he started, but she leaned up on tiptoe and kissed him, cutting him off.
"I know," she said after that kiss.

Over the next week Sonakshi kept reliving that amazing sensation in her mind over and over. Her pussy shivered and moistened every time as she recalled the molten liquid splashing inside her tender bowels. Her sphincter also puckered and throbbed.
They were awfully busy that week, and only had time for sex late at night before they fell asleep. She kept expecting him to ask for a repeat performance, but the closest he got was teasing her throbbing pucker with the tip of his left index finger while he fucked her on Thursday night.
In truth, Kush didn't trust himself to do it again. It had been such an incredible turn-on to see his cock pressed against her asshole and then to see her puckered opening drooling out his cum afterwards. It just fueled his desire to fuck her ass, and he wasn't sure he could hold back a second time. When the tip of his finger was pressed against her asshole Thursday night, he could not take his eyes off of it. He pushed in to the first knuckle, and then groaned as he exploded in her pussy.

They both felt her asshole throbbing around the tip of his finger and squeezing down on it. It turned Sonakshi on as much as it did Kush, and she didn't know he had pushed that much of his finger into her. She was disappointed the next night when he didn't give her sensitive backdoor any attention. Oh, she still came like crazy all over his thick cock, but she knew it would have been more intense if he would have just touched her back there.
Saturday mornings, they always slept in. They were entwined naked in the bed when Sonakshi awoke. Kush's thick morning erection was pressed against the juncture of her left hip and upper thigh, and it was pulsating against her skin. She wasn't sure if it was the head of his hot cock pressing insistently against her or her need to pee that had caused her to wake up, but she slid out of Kush's gentle embrace to take care of her full bladder first.
There was still some of his residual sperm inside her from the night before. When she relaxed her muscles to let it drain out, it triggered a bowel movement. She shivered as her sensitive sphincter was spread open at the same time the hot come drooled out of her. When she was finished, she flushed the toilet and got into the shower.
I can't believe that, she thought. I almost came from taking a crap!
She carefully washed her bottom in the shower. Then she teased her tight pucker with a soapy finger. Slowly, she pushed it up inside her and felt around, making sure she had gotten completely clean in there. Her legs shook as she pulled the finger out. She tentatively pushed it back in and let out a soft "ooh" at the sensation. After three more slow thrusts, she shuddered and came. Sonakshi couldn't believe that had happened. She carefully washed the soap from her puckered little hole.

quick image host

All of her most sensitive spots felt like they were on fire when she dried off afterwards. Her nipples, her neck, the insides of her thighs and her entire pussy mound sent shivers through her body as she ran the towel over them. When she ran the towel through the crack of her ass, her knees almost gave out. She was eager to have sex as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom. Kush's morning wood was primed to give her what she needed and her eyes were glued to it when she made her way back into the bed.
Kush moaned when she wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. Sonakshi grinned, knowing how much he loved to be awakened like this. She bent and licked her way around the crown of his magnificent dick. She could taste her own dried juices on him and that always turned her on. It was always a bit of a strain to open her mouth wide enough to take that massive mushroom head, but she loved the way it tasted and pulsed in her mouth.

Kush woke up moaning. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at his girlfriend's lovely face. This was a sight that would never fail to excite him. Sonakshi's tongue was working him over frantically, teasing out his pre-cum so she could gulp it down. Her nipples were so hard they were impossible to ignore. He reached down and lightly pinched one before filling his palm with her perky breast. She groaned around the head of his cock and he shuddered in response.
Sonakshi had to release him from her mouth. When he swelled up like that, it felt like the corners of her lips might crack. He was just so thick! She was still astonished that she could fit that thing in her pussy. That was exactly where she needed it next. She rolled around on the bed to bend over with her head on the pillow.
"Please fuck me, baby," she asked. She used her high-pitched little girl voice—the one he could never resist.
"Damn," he groaned.
The morning sun was streaming in through the curtains, bathing her sexy backside in a soft, warm glow. She looked like a centerfold model, eager to be filled with his cock. Her tight, round bottom was a thing of beauty. As he got up onto his knees and slid in behind her, he could not take his eyes off of her perfect ass. His hands reached out almost on their own to squeeze those luscious cheeks and spread them open.
Sonakshi gasped as his thumbs slid between her cheeks and pried them apart. Her holes felt exposed as they were stretched open for his viewing pleasure, and then her pussy was stretching wonderfully to accommodate the fat head of his cock. She looked back over her shoulder at his face. She loved his horny expression and the way his eyes were locked on her exposed pucker. Her asshole throbbed delightfully under that scrutiny.

Kush could not help but think that Sonakshi's plump little sphincter was winking at him invitingly. He held her right cheek firmly and lifted his left thumb to his mouth, soaking it with saliva. Sonakshi watched him do it and knew he was going to tease her sensitive butthole with his wet thumb.
She shivered in anticipation.
Kush suppressed a groan when her rubbery little ring spread open to welcome the soaked pad of his thumb. His eyes went wide when it sank right into that snug grip and the tip of his thumb easily slipped inside her all the way to his knuckle. Her pussy fluttered around his hard cock. That reminded him to breathe and to resume thrusting into her. She sighed and sounded aroused and happy as his thumb sank even deeper into her hot asshole. Then she was thrusting her hips back at him, encouraging him to thrust into her with both his rock-hard dick and his spit-soaked thumb.
His mouth was completely dry when she started shaking her way through an intense orgasm. She looked back at him through hooded eyelids.
"Damn, baby," she cooed. "That really turns you on, doesn't it?"
He could only nod. Kush didn't trust his voice not to crack if he tried to say anything.
"Do you want to come in my asshole again?" she asked.
He licked his lips and looked down at his thumb, now buried completely in her tight little hole. He wanted so badly for that to be his dick buried in her hot ass. Kush licked his lips and swallowed hard.
"I don't think—" he started.
"It's okay," she murmured. She was reaching back to find the base of his cock with her left hand. He slid his thumb out of her as she leaned forward, forcing his cock to slide out as well. Her hand gripped his shaft and she was moving the tip of his cock up to press it against her sphincter. "Just the tip, baby," she reminded him.
Kush's groan was louder than he intended when she pressed back, pushing his throbbing cock head firmly against her bottom. That little puckered knot spread invitingly and the tip was enveloped in her hot, snug embrace.
"Just the tip," she crooned softly, rocking her hips back and forth. "Just the tip. Mmm, yeah. Just the tip."
Kush was trying with all his might not to thrust into that delectable hole. His entire body was trembling with the effort and his muscles were flexed and rigid. He could not take his eyes off the sight as her bottom pushed insistently backward again and again. Half of the plum-sized head of his cock was squeezing its way into her distended ring each time she did it. She started stroking his shaft in time with her hips, and that pushed him over the edge.
"Here it comes!" he let out in a strangled cry.
"Yes!" she cried in response. She pushed back hard and almost forced the entire head of his cock into her.

upload pictures to the internet
Kush nearly blacked out at the intensity of his orgasm. His balls ached as they emptied their contents into Sonakshi's sweet bottom. Her asshole squeezed the head of his cock, and not a drop of his sperm escaped. All of it went right up her horny ass. Sonakshi buried her head in the pillow and screamed when she felt him exploding into her. Her body shook and she could not recall coming that hard in quite some time. When Kush finally finished coming and withdrew the tip of his cock from her horny butt, she immediately rolled out of the bed and staggered into the bathroom.
She knew all that sperm was going to squirt right out of her as soon as she relaxed her sphincter.
"Wow," she whispered as the semen spurted out of her and into the toilet bowl. It felt like she was coming with her ass—shooting that molten sperm out of her inflamed little hole. Her hand slipped down to frantically rub her clit, and she shuddered and came once again.
Kush staggered down the hallway to the guest bathroom again. As he washed his hands and face, he gradually got his breathing back to normal. He looked at his flushed face in the mirror and then at the muscles standing out all over his upper body. His hand slid over his shoulder and bicep and he was surprised at how sore those muscles were. It had taken every ounce of his self-control to keep from pushing his hips forward and forcing his hard cock into Sonakshi's tantalizing asshole.
After all that teasing, though, he had come so fucking hard. He could scarcely believe it. It was like he was reliving the moment as he recalled every glorious detail that was imprinted in his mind. Then he looked at his face in the mirror and his expression turned thoughtful. Sonakshi had seemed every bit as turned on by the entire episode as he had been. Maybe she was even more into it than he had been—after all, it was she who had invited him to come in her ass this time, and she had eagerly made it happen even when he had been reluctant.
Kush looked down at his pulsing erection and wondered if it had even gone soft.

He heard Sonakshi starting the shower in the master bathroom and sauntered back down the hall to join her. Saturday morning showers together were always a treat. Prior to the past week, it was the most he got to see and touch her sexy bottom without getting her upset. He poked his head around the shower curtain and watched the water cascade over her sexy body.
"Damn," he murmured, "you look incredible."
She brushed the water from her eyes and gave him a dazzling smile.
"Are you going to scrub my back for me?" she asked.
"Love to," he replied, stepping into the shower.
She turned around and bent to hand him the body wash, teasing him with her wet, sexy ass. They both knew what she was doing. He certainly didn't mind. Kush was surprised at the insistent way she pressed her bottom back against his erection while he soaped up her back and shoulders. Warm water and slippery body wash flowed over his throbbing shaft and between her buttocks, and she was working him between her cheeks. He could not help but look down and groan softly to see the tip of his cock once again squeezing its way into her slippery rosebud. She looked over her shoulder at his face.
"Oh, you naughty boy," she growled.
Kush wanted to protest his innocence. She was the one pushing her sexy butt back at him. He stammered, but all he could think to say was, "It's just the tip."
"Mmm," she moaned agreeably. "Just the tip."
Then she was pushing her hips back against him rhythmically as he washed her back. She was pushing most of the head of his cock in and out of her hot and welcoming little hole. Kush rinsed the soap off of her back and watched his hot girlfriend fuck her ass on the head of his cock. The wide, flared ridge was all that kept it from slipping right into her.
She stopped pumping her hips abruptly, reaching back to feel where her dilated butthole was stretched around his swollen helmet.
"Hey, that's a little more than the tip," she growled throatily.
Kush wasn't sure what to say. He certainly didn't want to piss her off, and he had a feeling that if he accused her of instigating this delightful activity she wouldn't do it again. He pulled his hips back, withdrawing his cock from between her slippery buttocks, and kissed her drenched neck. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked quietly.
She reached back and rubbed her sensitive little ring, shuddering again as she did it. "No," she whispered.
Her hand reached back to find his stiff boner. She gave it a squeeze as she turned around. Her nipples were just as erect as his dick was. They kissed and slowly rotated around each other. He turned and planted his hands against the tile surround as she scrubbed his back. They had to hurry to rinse off; the hot water had been used up by the time she finished soaping his muscular backside. Despite the cold rinse, he was still stubbornly hard after they had dried each other.
Sonakshi kept looking down at his plump cock head as it bobbed up and down. If only it wasn't so damned big she thought. I'll bet it would feel amazing in my ass. Her hand once again wrapped around the shaft and she looked up into his eyes.
"Mmm. You're still so hard," she whimpered. "You want some more of this, don't you?"
Kush nodded eagerly, and she led him by his cock to the bed. She crawled up on her hands and knees, lowering her head to the pillow again and encouraging him to take her from behind and stare at her asshole. This time she didn't even ask when she reached back and pulled him out of her soaking-wet pussy to guide the tip to her horny butthole.

"Just the tip," she moaned again. "Just the tip. Oh! Just the tip."
But she was forcing almost the entire head of his cock into her and was pushing her hips back forcefully. Kush gulped and pulled his hips back. He was worried he would seriously hurt her—she was not lubricated outside of the thick pussy juice that coated his cock, and that was rapidly drying out. She pushed back further, causing him to retreat further. Eventually, his butt pressed into his heels and he had nowhere to go.

online image uploader

To be continued

"Oh, God," Sonakshi groaned, forcing the head into her distended sphincter. "That's more than the tip, isn't it?"
"Yes, it is," Kush replied in a strangled groan. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks forcefully and pushed her up off of him. The thick, mostly-dry juice from her pussy now served to stick them together, rather than providing a slippery lubricant.
"Ow," she grumbled. She turned around and rubbed her bottom. "Why did that suddenly hurt so much?"

"No lubrication," he replied. He licked his lips and blew out a long breath. "At first, your juices made it all slippery. They dried out, though, and then they were sticky instead. Does that make sense?"
Sonakshi thought for a second and then nodded. She leaned forward and gave him a quick smooch before sliding out of the bed.
"We need to take a break and go grocery shopping anyway," she said lightly. "We should pick up some sort of lube while we're out."
Kush had managed to stand up before she said that. He stood there stunned and stared at her when those words came out of her mouth. She turned and saw his expression of disbelief.
"What?" she asked.
"Oh, nothing," he replied, shaking his head. "I just..." he licked his lips, "...do we need eggs?"
He didn't want to point out what she had said, for fear of making her change her mind. Sexy Sonakshi was going to buy anal lube so she could enjoy pushing his hard cock up her asshole? Kush thought he should pinch himself, but then reconsidered. If this was some horny dream, he certainly didn't want to wake up!
Kush still felt like he was in a dream. They were in the supermarket, and Sonakshi was carefully reading the packaging on a half-dozen tubes and bottles of lubricants. She chewed her lip thoughtfully as she considered each one. The warming gel sounded good, but it was water-based and she didn't want it drying out and getting sticky like her own natural lubrication had. When she turned to Kush for advice he spread his hands in a helpless gesture.

"I don't know anything about any of them, honestly," he confessed.
He was also concerned that his cock might just explode, he was so turned on. It gave a distinct lurch in his pants when she shrugged and tossed all six packages into their cart.
"They're not that expensive," she said. "We'll just have to try them all and figure out what works best."
The rest of the shopping felt like slow torture for Kush. He just wanted to get out of there and back to their apartment as quickly as possible!
By the time they were driving home, he had managed to calm down enough to think clearly. Just because Sonakshi had bought all this lube didn't mean she was going to let him fuck her ass. If anything, he had to be more cautious than ever. He also had to make it clear to her that he was being careful and not taking advantage of her trust. She had to be the one to make it happen, and she had to know that she had been the one to make it happen. Otherwise, it would be his fault if she got upset.
Sonakshi looked over at his thoughtful expression as they unloaded the groceries from the car. The hungry, aroused expression he had worn earlier had been replaced by one of concern.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.
He shook his head. "I'm just worried," he replied honestly. "I don't ever want to hurt you, Sonakshi . You know that. I'm trying to figure out how to make sure I don't lose my self control."
Sonakshi felt warmth spreading through her chest at his thoughtfulness. She also shivered at the shot of arousal that pulsed through her pussy at the thought. She leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I trust you to think of something," she said. Then she preceded him up the stairs to their apartment, knowing full well he would be staring at her shapely bottom the entire way.
Kush licked his lips and feasted his eyes on her perfect backside. It made him think of that last episode before they had gone shopping, when she had pushed him back onto his haunches. She had nearly forced his cock up her ass with no lube. He almost tripped on the stairs when he realized that she would almost certainly push him the rest of the way inside her as soon as he was properly lubricated.

He stopped and panted for a second, letting her get further ahead of him before resuming his way up the staircase. Her bottom swayed from side to side as she closed the distance to the front door. It was hypnotic. Kush managed to clear his head long enough to put away the groceries.

Sonakshi carried the plastic bag with the packages of lube back to the bedroom. She dumped them out on the bed and felt her sphincter throb in anticipation as she considered the selection. One was probably the most popular, based on commercials she had seen, and she figured she would start with it. It was a water-based gel, so they would need to reapply it to keep her tender backdoor moist and slippery. She swept the other packages back into the bag and dropped it into the top drawer of her dresser. Then she opened the box and removed the tube, carefully reading the directions and warnings as she kicked off her shoes and bent to remove her socks.

Kush stood in the doorway and watched, mesmerized, as she slowly slid her long socks down her sexy calves. Her focus on the tube in her hand was intense. He finally shook his head and cleared his throat before closing the distance to kiss her.
"I love you, you know," he murmured into her mouth.
"I know," she replied, kissing him again. "I love you too."
They broke off the kiss and he looked down at the tube in her hand. "So that's our winner for today?"

politico landon
She nodded and they undressed at the side of the bed. Kush scooped up the discarded clothes and set them in the padded chair in the corner. Then he crawled onto the bed and turned over, sitting up with a pillow between his back and the headboard. He gave her a weak smile.
"This will make it really hard for me to thrust up into you," he said. "You'll be completely in control."
Sonakshi nodded. Something about that idea—of being in control—fueled her desire. She handed Kush the tube and climbed over him, straddling his thighs and pointing her bottom right at him. She looked over her shoulder and right into his eyes.
"This one is water-based," she said, "so you'll probably need to add some more if it starts to dry out."
He swallowed hard and nodded, then popped open the cap and squeezed a dollop of gel onto his index finger. Sonakshi watched him and shivered when Kush smeared the cool gel onto her sensitive pucker.
"I can see why the warming gel gets rave reviews," she chuckled. They both visibly relaxed as they shared a weak laugh.
Kush squeezed another dab of lube directly onto the head of his cock and spread it around with his thumb. When the entire thing was glistening he held his shaft and pointed it toward Sonakshi .
"Ready," he croaked. He cleared his throat. "Take it easy—you can stop whenever you need to."
Sonakshi lowered her bottom toward his crotch, moaning softly when she felt the heat of that throbbing cock head come into contact with her twitching asshole. "Just the tip?" she groaned.
"Just the tip," he whispered, nodding.
Then he watched her take more than the tip immediately. He stared open-mouthed, incapable of speech.
"Just the tip," she moaned again, pressing back and insistently pushing most of the bloated head into her relaxing ring of muscle.

"Just—oh!—the tip!" she groaned as the head of his cock popped inside her.
She pumped her hips forward and back, working his throbbing cock head in and out of her hot, horny asshole. She leaned forward until his cock head popped out of her snug ring, then stopped and panted with just the tip pressed into her.
"I think we need more lube already," she said breathlessly.
He nodded and grabbed the tube in his trembling hand. After popping it open, he squirted a generous stream of the gel over the head and shaft of his cock. He closed the lid and dropped the tube, then used his thumb to smear the gel over his cock and around the stretched opening of her ass. Kush quickly pulled his hand away when she pushed her bottom back toward him again. The lubricated head of his cock slid into her easily, and the ring of her asshole squeezed down on his shaft.
Sonakshi groaned as she felt her sensitive, horny asshole being stretched open. It felt amazing and did not hurt at all. She could feel the lubricant on the inside of her puckered ring and just inside her ass, and it just made everything feel better and smoother. She pushed forward and back slowly three more times.
"Oh, Kush, that feels so much better," she moaned. "I can't believe how good it feels to have the tip of your cock inside me like this."
Kush wasn't sure how to tell her she was now pumping a third of his cock in and out of her. He wasn't even sure if he should...but he cleared his throat anyway.
"That's a little bit more than just the tip," he murmured.
Sonakshi had thought she must be mistaken when she first felt the ridge of his bloated cock head slip past her tight sphincter. Now she was almost dizzy with arousal as she felt it stimulating the sensitive nerve endings inside her. Her pupils were wide, making her eyes look somehow bigger when she looked into his.
"Maybe we should use more lube, then," she panted.
"Okay," Kush agreed. He was so turned on his hands shook. It took two tries to open the cap on the tube. He applied it generously to the exposed portion of his shaft and spread it all the way around the rim of her wide-open asshole. "That should do it," he panted.
"God, you're so hard," she groaned as she sank back onto him. She shuddered and came, her juices gushing out to coat his balls.
Kush realized with a start that he was leaking pre-cum inside her. He probably had been for some time. As impossibly arousing as this was, though, he was nowhere near orgasm. Sonakshi , on the other hand, had already come at least once, and looked close to another shattering climax. Kush's attention had strayed up her body to watch her face while she gasped through that orgasm. When her sphincter squeezed down on his shaft, he finally returned his gaze to his crotch.
He gasped in disbelief. Almost the entire length of his rock-hard dick was inside her!
Sonakshi 's eyes closed briefly, and then she looked over her shoulder at his face. He was flushed in a way she had never seen except when he had been coming inside her. He was breathing heavily—almost hyperventilating.
"Kush, what's wrong?" she managed between breaths.
"It's...it's..." he couldn't say it. He looked back up at her eyes. "That's a lot more than just the tip."
"Oh!" she gasped. Her eyes were wide as she reached back with a trembling hand. Her fingertips lightly traced around the stretched ring of her butthole, feeling his shaft protruding from it. Then her fingers traced his shaft back only to immediately brush his pubic hair. "Oh, God," she groaned. "Kush, you've got your hard dick in my ass."

"Do we need to stop?" he asked softly, clearly not wanting to. Then his eyes widened. "Does it hurt?" he whispered in alarm.
"No," she murmured, shaking her head. But then she started slowly sliding forward until his entire glistening length slipped out of her snug embrace. She kept going forward until she was on her belly with her legs spread wide. "You'll need to use more lube, though," she added.
Kush shook visibly as he knelt above her and carefully squirted a dollop of lube right into her pulsing asshole. She had her head turned and was looking up at him.
"Kush, I trust you," she stated. "You won't hurt me, will you?"
"No," he replied solemnly, licking his lips. He spread a fresh coat of lube over his cock. He capped the tube and set it aside before lowering himself carefully onto her back. As he pressed the tip of his cock to her wet hole, he whispered in her ear, "Just the tip?"
She let out a soft laugh as the tip of his cock spread her asshole open. She pushed her butt back up toward him, forcing the head inside her horny backdoor.
"What's so funny?" Kush asked. Then he groaned as her tight bottom took his entire length.
"I knew this would happen," she replied. "As soon as I let you put 'just the tip' into my ass, it wasn't going to be enough. Eventually, you were going to—ungh!—fuck meee—Ohhh!—in my ass!"

Her voice rose in excitement when she felt him actually doing it. That huge, thick cock pumped in and out of her horny asshole, and she loved it! They stopped trying to speak and just enjoyed the incredible sensations of this first wonderful butt-fucking. Kush fervently hoped there would be more. Sonakshi knew there would be a lot more.
Kush pushed himself up off of her back so that he could watch his cock pistoning smoothly in and out of Sonakshi 's receptive asshole. She pushed her hips up so that she could reach underneath herself and play with her clit. That little extra stimulation pushed both of them right over the edge. Sonakshi 's tight sheath gripped him firmly as he exploded inside her. They both cried out loud at the sheer intensity of this magnificent shared climax.
If there had been a massive earthquake at that moment, they would not have noticed.
Sonakshi felt her ass being filled with his molten semen and then it was seeping out around his still-thrusting shaft and oozing down between her thighs. Kush shuddered and then slumped down onto her back. He was drained of energy, but his cock was still drooling hot cum deep inside her. She gasped as aftershocks shot through her ass and pussy. It was only then that Sonakshi became aware how much of her own juices had soaked the sheets beneath them.
Kush felt her squirm beneath him and quickly rolled off, pulling her onto her side so she could breathe.
"Thanks," she panted.
"No, thank you!" he countered.
Sonakshi just grinned. She didn't have to ask why he was thanking her. She had given him the present he had always wanted. She just never would have guessed how much she would enjoy giving it to him.

THE END

Back