• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Aishwarya Rai
Contest Entry: 1
Aishwarya Rai

Due to some reasons, I was not able to make fakes this week. I barely got time to make fakes for the contest, so I couldn't complete my entries for Aishwarya Rai Contest and am not sure if I will participate in the next contest. It'll depend on the next subject of the contest. I apologize for being inconsistent. My initial plan was to have all my mocks ready by Sunday and post them first on Monday before anyone else posted. But I could not complete it. Of course because of the short time. But I will ensure that I will complete my entries the next time I participate in any contest.
Thank you?

Due to some reasons, I was not able to make fakes this week. I barely got time to make fakes for the contest, so I couldn't complete my entries for Aishwarya Rai Contest and am not sure if I will participate in the next contest. It'll depend on the next subject of the contest. I apologize for being inconsistent. My initial plan was to have all my mocks ready by Sunday and post them first on Monday before anyone else posted. But I could not complete it. Of course because of the short time. But I will ensure that I will complete my entries the next time I participate in any contest.
Thank you?
Okkk no problem bro

Thank you?
Dear creator .. its a problem that time is an issue for the contest entries .. maybe as a suggestion we can request the administrators to have a advance notification 2 weeks prior for the upcoming list of edits in the contest .. this would ensure that creators have sufficient time to give entries.. this is just a suggestion

Back