• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
DEEPIKA

Hi I am Raju,a middle aged man with an avg physique I am currently unemployed and I like to watch films although I like several actresses One of the best i find is Deepika Padukone I like her versatlitly and I and fond of her choices.

I really like to see her as I find her too cute and petite and would love to meet her and talk to her she is a sexy bombshell with a hot figure I secretly want to have sex with her I like her small boobs and her gorgeous face.

One day while watching TV I came through and ad of Deepika where on the purchase of a product a person stood a chance of being able to spend a whole fucking month with Deepika this was my chance I decided what I needed to do I quickly arranged for some money and went to the nearest store and purchase lots of the product,the results were to be announced after a week and in the meantime I kept purchasing more and more of the product.

Finally after one week my luck struck and I was declared the winner and my trophy was Deepika padukone I got very happy and could not sleep till the day I met her.

As his dick was erect he quickly pulled me down on the ground and made me lie and laid beside me and soon he lifted my one leg and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy again and while fucking my pussy he started to play with my boobs and continued to ram my pussy.

After fifteen mins we both got up and he lifted me in his arms and carried me to the room and as we entered the room he threw me on the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the corner of the bed and raised both my legs and asked me to hold my legs in air and quickly he placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck me again and this time he was going wild like a bull he was grinning while I was moaning with pleasure.

pic sharing

Then quickly it was time for another position change and so he climbed on the bed and dat down as I laid down over hum and he this time entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole like he fucked my pussy and after a few mins as he was not enjoying much he again wanted a switch in position and so he threw me on the bed making me rest on my belly and soon he laid over me and entered my asshole from behind and started fucking my asshole with every stroke my ass bounced back to him which motivated hum to fuck me faster.

picture upload site

After ten minutes he got down and made me sit in doggy style and soon he entered my asshole again and started to fuck my asshole like a bull again and he was going faster in my asshole and the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and my moans

image ru

After 20 mins he was totally exhausted and so I turned to the other side and grabbed his dick and started to give him a blowjob and within five mins he shot his entire load of cum into my mouth

We both rested for a while and for the next 10 days I started to roam around naked in the resort and we fucked at every place including the kitchen the dinning table each room the pool the playground everywhere and each time we had shocking orgasms and we even shit together and my morning breakfast included his shit with a glass full of his pee which I happily drank and ate as his personal whore.

But there was still time left for my anniversary so I decided to why not give my distant fucker a surprise.
Bro is story ka end kya yahi ho giya ?

After a week finally I got a call from the company and they told me the details about where and when I was going to meet my idol and I was very much excited so finally the day arrived when I was going to meet and stay with my idol for a whole month and the place where I was called was a resort a five star resort and it was time I meet Deepika.

At around 2 I reached there through a can send by the company,I went in and placed all my luggage in one room and hastily came out waiting for Deepika the resort seemed to be empty and there were no body around and finally after some time the goddess entered and I had gone crazy looking at her and soom she was standing in front of me and I greeted het and we both greeted each other and went inside and started to talk.I could not belive this and was definitely going to cherish this moment.

That day we did nothing except talking and knowing each other,but as Deepika was so sexy I was always trying to touch her slowly in such a way that she didn't feel anything and the next day when I woke up Deepika was already awake and was swimming in the pool wearing the sexiest bikini flaunting her perfect ass and body.

I was spellbound by her looks she had observed this and so she invited me to jump inside the pool so even I wore my swimming short and jumped into the pool and we both started to swim and after a while we both came out and changed our clothes and headed to eat food while at the dining table she insisted on serving me food I agreed and everytime she served me something my eyes were stuck to her cleavage and I hoped that she didn't notice my dick then after having our breakfast and dinner I wanted to hug her so I decided to go for it and quickly I hugged her and out of nowhere even she hugged me back and gave me a kiss on my cheeks and that night when she went to sleep I masturbated in my room.The next day we both got up and again went for swimming but this time she said she will teach me how to swim in reverse I agreed and she said me to come near her and soon she said "ek kaam Karo mai jaise hi ulti letungi na tab tummujhe neeche pakad Lena theeke" I agreed and soon she laid as I slowly placed my hands under her ass and her back and this gave me an instant erection and then it was my chance to do so and as I laid back my dick could be clearly seen from above but Deepika didn't react.

After some time we went out and changed our clothes and went to the kitchen to have something and Deepika insisted on serving again and this time it was a shock for me she headed into the kitchen wearing another bikini but she had come out stark naked in front of me and I could literally see her boobs and her pussy and my dick was totally erect now and she quickly cane and presented the food in front of Mee while I ogled at her boobs and slowly I got up and stood in front of her as she ogled at my dick and now she stepped forward and placed her hand on my dick and pulled me near her and grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips and I was spell bound and after five mins I regained my senses and we both started to kiss like hungry animals while she started to rub my dick over my pants and soon she broke the kiss and said "chodo mujhe" and saying this she again started to kiss me and this time she pushed her tongue into my mouth as we both exchanged our saliva and we spat in each other's mouth.

post picture

After five mins I broke the kiss and bent down and was amazed looking at her perfect boobs firm and her brown nipples I quickly went down and grabbed both her boobs in my hands and started to bite her nipples and suck her boobs like a baby continuosly ahh her boobs taster so good I could suck them all day and still want more and I continued to play with her boobs and nipples for some time and after fifteen mins her boobs were totally covered in my saliva and I had thrown her on the bed

Now she bent down and threw away my jeans and started to lick my dick from above my underwear as I played with her hair and then without wasting any time she quickly rolled down my underwear and my 8 inch long black dick bounced in front of her face she got shocked looking at the size of my dick and quickly she grabbed my dick and started to lick my dick like a lollipop while I let out soft moans after licking my dick for 15 mins she started to suck my dickhead like a whore for the next 5 mins

I could not control anymore and quickly I grabbed her legs and pulled her up and we both were now In a standing 69 position and I was getting a clear view of her clean shaved pussy and without wasting any time I took out my tongue and started to lick her heavenly pussy like a hungry animal while she continued to lick my dick After 20 mins I threw her in the bed and spread her legs wide and again started to lick her pussy but this time I rotated my tongue all over her pussy.After five mins my dick starts throbbing and I now wanted to get what I wanted so quickly I got up as she pulled me and planted a kiss over my lips and grabbed my dick with her another hand and started to stroke it.

After five mins I broke the kiss,and quickly i spread her legs wide and placed my dick near her pussy and with one stroke i pushed my entire dick into her pussy as she moaned out I could not belive that I was fucking the Deepika padukone and with this I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster as she moaned "ahahhh ahhhh chodddhoo mujhhhe aahh. Fukccck raajjjuu aahahhh ungghjh" and listening to her moan I started to fuck her even faster as she continue to moan and enjoy while fucking her her boobs were jiggling and seeing her boobs jiggle I went crazy and started to squeeze her boobs as I fucked her and in between I started to kiss her with my tongue

on his blindness theme pdf

After fucking her in that position for more than 15 mins I was going to cum her pussy was hot as hell while i was about to vum I asked her "khaa nikaalu issee ahh" she said "andar he nikaal do " I got surprised and soon I shot my load of cum in her pussy and after 10 mins I spanked her ass and asked her to sit on all her four and soon she sat on all her fours I expected her asshole to be tight but as soon as I started fucking her I discovered that her asshole had been fucked multiple times before but I also continued to fuck her asshole at full speed and now the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and I was going faster and faster and after ten mins I bent her lower body down and continued to fuvk her asshole for a while

Back