• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi,I am kiarra.

My husband had returned from his office tour and I was very happy as he was fucking me everyday and he had a surprise with him he had got a promotion and had brought a villa a few kms away from our current house and we went to have a look of the vilaa.

The villa had a basement a small room for the watchman near the entrance huge gates for entrance and as we entered there were a few painting on the g floor with a washroom next floor there were a few rooms and on the 2 floor there were a few more rooms with a kitchen and then there was a terrace with servant quarters.My husband told me that we will shift there after few days so hire some staff i thought a wicked idea i thought why not bring someone who could take care of me in my husband's absence and I quickly texted Ramesh our watchman,Kamlesh and mushtaq and sent a video along with the text to meet me at my home as I wanted to have some fun as my husband was at his office so I gave them all different times to come.

Meanwhile I decided to take a bath and left the door open as I opened the tap and started bathing the door opened and someone stood behind me and soon I could feel a hand on my boobs massaging thme and then the hand was rubbing over my pussy i opened my eyes and it was Ramesh out ever horny watchman he was rubbing his hand over my pussy while massaging my boobs and I ley out a soft moan and he got aware he quickly turned off the tap and turned me around and started to kiss me and inserted his tongue into my mouth exploring my tongue with his even I was kissing him passionately.

After five mins he broke off the kiss and asked me "missed me baby" saying this he again planted a kiss on my lips and lifted me and took me to the bedroom as we reached the bedroom he threw me on bed and climbed over my boobs and started to lick my boobs and bite my nipples he was biting my right nipple and releasing it while playing with my left nipple then he slowly started kissing my cheeks and soon reached my pussy and started licking it wbile I moaned softly

After 10 mins he got down and even I got down and quickly I started to undress hum as i took out his underwear his dick flashed in front of my face and I quickly grabbed it and started to lick it like a lollipop and he placed a hand on my head and pushed his dick deeper into my throat making me gag.

After five mins I took his dick out and started moving my hands on his dick and slowly started to move it up and down his throbbing dick and within no time he shot his load of cum and I quickly sucked it off his dick

He then spanked my ass and lay on the bed and I lay beside him and he quickly lifted my one leg and started to fuck me he entered my pussy and started fucking me he slowly increased his speed and started fucking me faster and faster and I was moaning like a horse his dick was hitting the roght spot and was going deeper and I was moaning wildly he continued fucking me in that position for a few mins and after that he spanked my ass and asked me to come in doggy pose.

I quickly rolled onto my arms and knees and stuck out my ass for him and he quickly entered my pussy from behind he started fucking me and in between spanking me he was fucking me faster this time and after half an hour I orgasmed and he was still not tired I was moaning hoarsely and he was enjoying it he continued to fuck me harder and harder while I was on cloud nine and after 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and spanked my ass after that he played with my boobs for some time before getting ready to leave and I told him about our new house and offered him watchmans job over there he gave me a wicked smile ans kissed me once again saying that he will defintiely join and fuck me everyday saying this he once again opened the zip off his pants anx I quickly went down on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to move my hands over it and he shot another load of cum on my face within 15 mins and he spanked me and left.

After this it was around 3 in the afternoon and I remembered of the two other guests to arrive an decided to wear a short sexy hot bikini and quickly opened the drawer and wore a bikini in which I was looking like a sex goddess and went and sat down in the hall waiting for them to arrive.

Autodeleted images
It was around 4 when the doorbell rang and I wearing that bikini went to open the door as I opened the door it was kamlesh and I was excited to see me so was he as i opened the gate kamlesh was shocked to see me in a bikini and he pushed my breasts into the room and quickly he entered the house without caring off anything he had gotten horny by seeing me in a bikni and his pants were clearly showing it.

He quickly entered the house and eyed me once again and I was waiting for him he quickly pulled me and started to kiss me and he was enjoying my body with his hand and in the mean time he was kissing me passionately he was gasping and longing for breath while kissing but was not ready to break the kiss after 10 mins i pushed him gasping for breath and he quickly came near me and started to massage my boobs iver my bikini and in nit ime he inserted his one hand into my bikini top and started to rub my nipples making me moan softly and soon he rolled open my bikini top and my boobs bounced in front of him he pounce don my boobs like a hungry animal and started to grope them and bite them he was biting my boobs very hard and slapping then making them red and then he rolled down my panty as well and quickly kissed my pussy and told me that he missed me and told me that I was his slut and he was going to fuck me tonight like one saying this he again went near my pussy and kissed me and licked it and I was standing totally naked in front of him in ny hall.

He quickly undressed himself and I was happy to see his black stinking dick and he held my hand and pulled me and sat on the sofa and asked me to sit on his dick I quickly turned around and lifted my one leg and placed it on the other side creating a gap for him to enter my lovehole amd I slowly dat on his dick and started to bounce and move front and back in his dick his dick was the best i have fucked and sucked till now he started pushing his dick deep into my pussy and I was moaning like a whore at the top of my voice just now I was fucking the watchman and now another beggar i was a total slut and shameleslly fucking him he was going faster and faster na di was moaninf wildly anyone nearby coulf have heard my moans and soon within no time he started to spank my ass and in between grope my boobs.

He was getting hornier and I could feel it after 30 mins he spanked my ass and told me that it was time for a position change and saying this he quickly got up and threw me on the sofa and asked me to lay down on my stomach and saying this he quickly came and stood behind me and started to lick my asshole he was flciking and moving his tongue in my asshole and giving mr pleasure while doing it I was loving it and pushing his head into my asshole and he was even licking my shit in the asshole which turned me on

After licking my asshole for a few mins he gave me a wicked smile amd dragged me to the washroom where he sat on the commode and started to shit I understood what he was doing while he was shifting I grabbed his dick and started to rub my hands over it and started moving it up and down It was getting harder and harder and I was getting excited to have it in my pussy and after fuve mins he finished shitting and quickly turned around and pushed my face into his asshole and I took out my tongue and started to lick his asshole and the shit on it I had done it before so I didn't hesitate soon after I finished licking the shit off his asshole he quickly pushed my face into the commode and asked me to lick that as well while he entered my pussy from behind and started to fuck me his dick was rock hard by now amd with one huge stroke he pushed his entire cock into my pussy and I cried out in pain he repeated this a few time before I orgasmed and then he again dragged me to the hall and sat in th sofa and I sat on his dick but this time he entered my asshole and started fucking my asshole with his dick and slowly increased his pace while I was moaning like a dog a bitch asking for more he was getting faster and I was moaning wildly my boobs were jiggling and I wanted more I was on cloud nine and we both were nearing our orgasms when the doorbell rang and we both were shocked and I pushed him into the room.

I quickly went and saw through the keyhole it was mushtaq the fuckerr arrived before time and I was stuck now I quickly unboult the door and went and sat on the sofa naked and waited for him to enter as he entered he could see me soring on the sofa totally naked and seeing me he could not control himself amd pulled me closer and started kissing me and groping my boobs while I was thinking of what to do and he was kissing me passionately and turning me on i thought why waste time and responded to his kiss and after 10 mins he broke off the kiss and started to play with my boobs like a baby he was sucking my nipples continuously and I was trying to resist my moans as I did not want kamlesh to know of him.

After that he quickly went and stood near the table and I undressed him as i undressed his underwear his dick popped up in front of my face and I could not resist anymore and quickly grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and started moving my head in and out and he was enjoying it and after 30 mins I took his dick out and rushed to the room where kamlesh was waiting.I told mushtaq that I was going to the washroom and quickly went into the room

As i entered the room kamlesh pulled me and again kissed me and quickly lay on the bed and asked me to lay over him facing him I quickly laid over him and he entered my pussy and started to fuck me he was fucking me faster and faster and I was trying my best to control my moans and he was going faster and faster in between he pulled me closer to him and kissed me while biting my nipples he was getting harder seeing my expressions and boobs jiggle while he fucked me like a bull he was going faster and deeper while tears were rolling out of my eyes as I could not moan and after 15 mins I again asked him to stop and told him to wait there and went to hall where mushtaq was waiting.

As I came into the hall mushtaq pulled me and made me lay on the sofa beside him and quickly he spread both my legs and placed his dick near my pussy and entered my pussy and started fucking me he was fucking me like a bull and was going faster and faster and did not want to stop any time soon and here I was trying to supress my moans as much I was enjoying this very much and on top both were fucking me like it was a competition mushtaq slowly increased his speed and started taking long strokes on me and I was trying to supress my voice and moaning wierdly and after 20 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and I quickly got up and again ran into the bedroom towards kamlesh and mushtaq got suspicious.

As I went into the room kamlesh pulled me and threw me the bed and came over me and entered my pussy and started to fuck me he spread my legs and with one stroke pushed his entire cock into my pussy and I trying to be mum cried out in pain amd he repeated this a few times before I burst out and then I while he was fucking me I quickly grabbed his balls and started massaging them and shaking them and within no time he shot his load of cum into my pussy and I quickly got up and headed towards the hall.this made kamlesh suspicious

As I entered the hall mushtaq again pulled me and asked me to sit on his dick facing towards him and I quickly sat on his dick and he entered my pussy and started fucking me he was going slow for the first few mins but after some time he increased his speed and at a time he was so speed that I could not control my moans anymore and started moaning like a horse wildly and didn't care of anything around he was going faster an fucking me mercilessly and I was moaning to his fucking wildly he just did not want to go slow instead he kept increasing his speed and I moaned loudly and loudly my boobs were jiggling and he was biting them and sucking them in between after 30 mins I orgasmed over his dick and even he shot his load of cum he was giving me such a good fuck that I totally forgot that kamlesh was there in the other room.

After that he spanked my ass and asked me to sit in doggy style in the sofa and I quickly stared to grab his dick when another dick pierced through my pussy and I was shocked.

me to sit in doggy style in the sofa and I quickly stared to grab his dick when another dick pierced through my pussy and I was shocked.

I turned around and found kamlesh standing behind me fucking me smiling at me wickedly even I gave him a wicked smile and continued to suck mushatqs dick while kamlesh fucked me from behind mushtaq and kamlesh had made eye contact before and after five mins kamlesh pulled me and told me in my ears that I was a true whore and saying this he turned my head around and again placed a kiss on my lips and started to suck my lowere lips while mushtaq grabbed my boobs soon after 10 mins kamlesh broke off the kiss and they threw me on the sofa and both sat beside me and started to suck my nipples and bite them kamlesh bit my left nipple while mushtaq but my right nipple and they both switched after some time.

After 10 mins when my boob were totally covered in their saliva kamlesh got up and lay on the sofa and quickly entered my pussy while mushtaq entered my asshole it was painful and I was moaning at the top of my voice they both were fucking me faster and faster and I was moaning like a horse asking for more and more mushtaq increased his speed and was trying to overshadow kamlesh but even kamlesh was increasing his speed and they both were fucking me harder and I was crying my heart out in pain and joy.After 40 mins both of them shot their load of cum into my pussy and this time mushtaq replaced kamlesh and made me turn around and soon he entered my pussy while kamlesh also entered my pussy and they both were again fucking me harder in this position and did not want to stop any time soon .They were fucking me like a slut who was asking for more and soon they made me orgasm and in between they were kissing me and groping my boobs while spanking my ass.

They then stood up and asked for a handjob I quickly stood up and grabbed both their dicks and started to move my hands over it and move their dick up and down faster and faster and within no time I could feel their hot load of cum on my hands and I quickly bent down and sucked them off completely and after that kamlesh quickly lifted me up while kissing me and soon he raised my one leg and entered my pussy and was fucking me in my pussy while mushtaq again entered my ass and they voh were fucking me slowly this time as they wanted to enjoy me .

It was time for another position change and this time it was something more exciting mushtaq sat down on the sofa and asked me to sit on the sofa and I quickly sat on his dick and he started fucking me while kamlesh came and stood in front of me flashing his dick infront of my face and I grabbed his dick and started to blow it and like it like a lollipop then I lowered my face from his dick and started to suck his balls which were stinking and after some time mushtaq slapped my ass and told me to change the position I quickly got up and this time mushtaq lay on bed and asked for a blowjob while kamlesh entered my pussy from behind and started fucking me and this time kamlesh was going at top and making me moan like a horse and I was on cloud nine.

Kamlesh was going faster and I was moaning asking for more I was in heaven and I was moaning like uhmmn ihmm yeahhh fuckkk me hardddddd uhmnmmmm yeahhh and listening to my moans kamlesh was getting hornier each time kamlesh was fucking me it was making a clap sound thap thap thap and the whole room was echoing with that sound and my moans and after 30 mins they both shot their load ofc cum in my mouth and pussy .

After that they both pushed me on my knees and asked for another handjob and blowjob while I grabbed both their dicks and started to move my hands to and fro faster and faster and in between I recieved a call o from my husband I left mushtaqs dick and quickly answered the phone while mushaq bent and played with my boobs and I was still handjob to kamlesh I answered my hubbys phone and they both laughed at me saying that what a slut I was talking to my husband while getting fucked by two strangers and after some time my husband cut the call and I quickly started to move my hands faster and faster and they both shot their load ofc cum and I swallowed it all .

and we all lay naked over there for some time they were enjoying my body now mushtaq was licking my pussy and legs while kamlesh was licking my face and boobs and I was like a queen enjoying it all and after fifteen mins they both dragged me to the centre of the hall and peed all over me and soon i discussed with them about the jobs and they both agreed and told they will join after a a few days and saying this we had another session they kissed me and left.

It was finally the day we were shifting in our new house and there was a veneration being performed and all the staff that we had hired was present and even my sasur was present .

We now required only a driver and one more additional staff which will be appointed later.

Scene of first night at that house will be discussed now.

It was time for another position change and this time it was something more exciting mushtaq sat down on the sofa and asked me to sit on the sofa and I quickly sat on his dick and he started fucking me while kamlesh came and stood in front of me flashing his dick infront of my face and I grabbed his dick and started to blow it and like it like a lollipop then I lowered my face from his dick and started to suck his balls which were stinking and after some time mushtaq slapped my ass and told me to change the position I quickly got up and this time mushtaq lay on bed and asked for a blowjob while kamlesh entered my pussy from behind and started fucking me and this time kamlesh was going at top and making me moan like a horse and I was on cloud nine.

Kamlesh was going faster and I was moaning asking for more I was in heaven and I was moaning like uhmmn ihmm yeahhh fuckkk me hardddddd uhmnmmmm yeahhh and listening to my moans kamlesh was getting hornier each time kamlesh was fucking me it was making a clap sound thap thap thap and the whole room was echoing with that sound and my moans and after 30 mins they both shot their load ofc cum in my mouth and pussy .

After that they both pushed me on my knees and asked for another handjob and blowjob while I grabbed both their dicks and started to move my hands to and fro faster and faster and in between I recieved a call o from my husband I left mushtaqs dick and quickly answered the phone while mushaq bent and played with my boobs and I was still handjob to kamlesh I answered my hubbys phone and they both laughed at me saying that what a slut I was talking to my husband while getting fucked by two strangers and after some time my husband cut the call and I quickly started to move my hands faster and faster and they both shot their load ofc cum and I swallowed it all .

and we all lay naked over there for some time they were enjoying my body now mushtaq was licking my pussy and legs while kamlesh was licking my face and boobs and I was like a queen enjoying it all and after fifteen mins they both dragged me to the centre of the hall and peed all over me and soon i discussed with them about the jobs and they both agreed and told they will join after a a few days and saying this we had another session they kissed me and left.
awesome bro..do more on her:love:

We had shifted to our new house and my husband and I were peacefully sleeping in our master bedroom while my sasur was sleeping in the room beside and Ramesh was in his cabin near the door while kamlesh mushtaq were in servant quarters although it was a hectic day I wanted some fun.I was wearing a hot and sexy saree and quickly got up and decided to go to servant quarters and quickly I adjusted my saree and left the room.

But as I stepped out of my room I could hear some noises from my sasurs room and decided to peep on and I went closer and peeped through the little opening my sasur was masturbating and I could not resist myself looking at his cock so I quickly opened the door and went it and he gave me a wicked smile and quickly got up and came near me.

As he came near me he pulled me and started to kiss me he was kissing me passionately while sucking my lower lips and soon he inserted his tongue into my mouth and I started to respond well soon after 10 mins he broke off the kiss and told me that I knew you would come and saying this he started to grope my boobs and again started kissing me and then he caught my pallu and took it off and started to kiss ny boobs over my blouse and then he grabbed my saree end and pulled it and I rolled down in the bed and he climbed over me and again started to massage it and soon took out my petticoat and my blouse now I was just in a bra and panty and soon he unhooked my bra and boob bounced in front of him and as soon as he saw my boobs he got mad amd started to grope them and bite my nipples and he was sucking my boobs like a baby while I was moaning softly and pushing his head into my boobs and he was continuously sucking my boobs and biting my nipples.

After five mins he got up and even I got down and quickly I grabbed his dick and started to lick it and suck it like a lollipop while he pushed his dick deeper and I gaged it was feeling so good I was fucking my sasur in my new home on the first night and I was totally enjoying it.

imageupload

Now my sasur lifted me and again started to kiss me and this time he got wild and bend over me while kissing me soon I took out my tongue as he broke off the kiss and he started to suck and lick my tongue then he sat on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick I quickly spread my legs and sat on his dick as he entered my pussy and soon he started to fuck me he was going faster and faster every second and I was moaning like a whore here I was getting fucked by my sasur while my husband was asleep in the next room and I was moaning for more and more in between my sasur was pinching my nipples and then he again bent me and kissed me and again started to fuck me while I was moaning uhmmmm uhmmm yeahhhhh raaaaaàaamu plsss fuck meeee fuccccckkkkk yeahhhh hearing me moan turned him on even more and he started to get wild and got faster and within half an hour my body shook with orgasm but his cock was still rock hard

Now he spanked my ass and asked me to turn around I quickly turned around and he made me lay on him and quickly he held both my legs and raised them and entered my pussy and again started to fuck me and I was enjoying this position more and more as he grew hornier by the second he was holding my boobs in one hand while my legs in the other and was fucking me like a bull now his fucking was making a clap sound and the whole room was filled with thap thap sound and my moans but he was not enjoying this position much so he threw me on the bed and I knew which position raaamu would enjoy so I quickly rolled onto my knees and arms and poked out my ass to him I was in doggy position now he quickly came behind and entered my asshole and started to fuck me in that position he placed his cock a few inches away from my asshole and with one push pushed his entire cock into my asshole and I cried out in pain and he repeated this a few more times as he was enjoying it.Soon he started to fuck my asshole and was increasing his pace and now even I started to move my hips to and fro in rhtym and was moaning even my husband could have heard my moans as it was so loud and continuos every time his cock slapped my ass my ass jiggled and my boobs too in between he held my hair and pulled them and increased his speed and then again went back to normal and again was fucking me faster and faster he was enjoying and so was I in between he groped my boobs and spanked my ass and then he withdrew and kissed my ass a few times and again entered my ass and fucked me in that position for the next 20 mins before shooting his load of cum into my asshole.Now his cock was tired so I turned around and wrapped his cock around my boobs and started to move my boobs up and down and his cock was hitting my face and throat several times and within five mins his cock became hard again.

As his cock became hard again we both gave each other a sly smile and looked at each other and he lifted my chin up and quickly planted one more wet kiss on my lips and broke it then he pushed me on the bed on my back and quickly pulled me towards him while I was laying on the bed then he spread both my legs and quickly entered my pussy and started fucking me he was not going to last long I could sense that and he was going faster and faster by the minute he was now fucking me like there is no tomorrow he was fucking the hell out of me and I was squealing in delight and pleasure i was moaning at the top of my voice and was on cloud nine it was feeling like heaven and then within 30 more mins we both orgasmed.

Then I quickly sat on the bed and grabbed raamus dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and after five mins I raised his cock and started to suck his balls and then I stopped sucking his dick and started moving my hands over his dick faster and faster and after 10 mins he shot his load of cum on my face and I licked the rest from his cock and he again kissed me and I wore my saree and left it was around 1 and I wanted more fun .

I knew that my husband(Rahul) will not wake up till 10 in the morning that means I had nine fucking more hours so what do I do even mushtaq and kamlesh could fuck me for 6-7 hours I would still be left with 2-3 hours and I suddenly remembered about our watchman Ramesh,so I decided to let him enjoy as well on this special day so I quickly got up and started to go downstairs and as I went downstairs I could see that he was sitting in his box outside .I stood near the door and Ramesh saw me our eyes met I opened the whole door and winked at him lustfully and invited him inside and he got up hurriedly and came towards me.

As soon as he reached the door he held my head and started to kiss me but I knew he would not kiss me long he was kissing me and after five mins we both started walking and reached and entered the washroom as we entered the washroom he was still kissing me and going wild quickly he started to grope my boobs over my blouse and started to kiss me all over my body in my cheeks my head my neck everywhere then he took off my pallu and my saree and threw it on the bathroom floor and he inserted his hand into my blouse and massaged my boobs over my bra and then he opened my blouse and petticoat as well.

Now I was just in a bra and panty and he got excited seeing me,quickly he turned me around and pushed me towards the basin and undressed himself I was looking at him and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to massage it with my hands and he was sighing slowly while i was moving my hand all over his dick.

He was enjoying it and I could say so by his expressions after five mins he bent over me and started to grope my boobs and massage my pussy and then he bent behind me and unhooked my bra with his teeth and started to grope my boobs from behind he entered his hand into my pnaty and then inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering while I started to moan softly his fingers were steady and were giving me great pleasure after five mins he bent down kissing my back and my ass and unrolled my panty as he enrolled my panty he could see my clean shaven pussy and quickly he went near it and kissed it a few times he sucked my pussy and then got up and spanked me while I moaned seductively and he raised my one leg amd placed it over the basin and again bent down and started to lick my pussy his tongue was even better than his fingers and he was making me moan better and more he started to flick his tongue faster while I pushed his head into my pussy and he kept on moving his tongue faster i had never gotten such good tongue action before.

After 30 mins I orgasmed over him and he got up and I licked my juices all over from his face and then he dragged me towards the bathing area and made me stand facing the wall and pushed me against the wall crushing my soft breasts into the wall while he entered my pussy he was going slow and now he placed his hand over my boob and was fucking me slowly making it more erotic and sensual so that I get more aroused he was also biting my ears and kissing me in between which aroused me more and my pussy was now throbbing for some action

After fucking me in that position for five mins his cock was now rock hard and soon he kissed me on my cheeks and pulled me closer to him and then took me out of the washroom holding my head and choking me and as we walked we reached the entrance of our house and he again crushed my body against the wall beside the door and lifted my one leg and entered my pussy and started to fuck me fast and Increased his speed every minute and pushed his dick deeper and deeper while I was moaning at the top of my voice he was going so fast that my moans where echoing in the halls and it could have woken up my husband but ramesh did not care he was going faster and faster like a young guy and after 30 mins I could feel his load in my pussy and he turned me around and kissed me again I thought he was done but he was not soon he broke off the kiss and lifted me in his arms and opened the house gate and took me to the box where he was doing his duty and quickly threw me and started to bite my nipples and suck my boobs he was sucking my breasts like a baby trying to suck milk and he then kissed my right breast and soon placed his two fingers around my left nipple and started to pinch it and I screamed out in pain,he continued this for a few mins before switching and continued to suck my breasts till 30 mins.

Then his cock became rock hard again and he pushed me and made me lie and lifted my one leg and placed it over my other leg and quickly entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole as he was fucking my asshole I was moaning and my boobs were jiggling fast as he was going fast and seeing my boobs jiggle and listening to my moans asking for more he started to fuck me faster and faster while I moaned uhmmmm ahhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk meeeee harddddettttt fasterrrrr moreeere harderrrrr fuckkkkk yeaahhhh in between while fucking me he was cursing me and continuosly repeating bitch you want more here you go ahh fuck your pussy ahhh and seeing his stamina I orgasmed all over his dick in 20 mins.tgen he let go of my leg and as I took my leg back he laid beside me and spread my legs and with one huge groan and push he pushed his entire dick into my asshole and I squealed in delight while he repeated this a few times every time he did so and I moaned he laughed and kissed me and told you like it this way bitch I will give you more you are my whore and I accepted to the fact that I was his whore and asked him to fuck me faster and mercilessly and he started to ram my asshole real hard.He was fucking me like a 20 year old guy and while fucking me he held my hair while my boobs continued to jiggle and I moaned I was fucking my watchman in his cabin and moaning and enjoying his dick into me on the very first night in our new house,what a slut I had become.

After fucking me in that position for a few mins he held me tight and went on faster and with a huge groan shot his hot load of cum all over on my asshole as he came he laid beside me hugging me from side panting and soon he got up and decided to levae but how could I let him leave without giving him a gift so as he got I also got up and stood in front of him and I whispered your whore won't let you go so easily you have to satisfy me for a few more hours and saying this i grabbed his cock while I bent over and kissed him as I was kissing him I started to move my hands all over his cock and started dto rub it faster and faster and move it up and down until after five mins I could feel his jizz on my hands I quickly went down on my knees and started to suck off his dick and then I smiled at him and licked my hand completely which was filled with his cum seeing this he became hard again and sat down and asked me to sit on his dick I quickly went near him and spread my legs and sat over his dick and started to bounce while he gaped my pussy with his steady fingers and I bounced on his dick like a professional slut,every time I bounced on his dick my mangalsutra flashed at my eyes and then hit my jiggling breasts and even I started to bounce faster and faster while moaning continuosly after 10 mins I orgasmed and lay down for some time.

As I was laying down Ramesh climbed over me and started to suck my boobs again and after five mins he started to lick my face and my underarms.Then he lay down as well and again asked me to sit on his dick but this time he would fuck me so I agreed with a kiss and quickly stood up and sat in his dick and he started to fuck me wildly and mercilessly my ass was wiggling like jelly every time his balls slapped my ass,he was fucking me like a pornstar and after 20 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and I quickly got down his dick was soft now so he quickly sat and I went on my knees and wrapped my boobs around his dick and started to move my boobs up and down everytime I moved my boobs down his dick came right in front of my face and I licked his dick head once and left and repeated this a few more times before his dick became hard again,as his dick became hard I smiled at him and grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and after sucking his dick for five mins I went to suck his balls and lasped at them and as i was sucking his balls i was also massaging his dick and after five mins I could feel that he was going to cum so i quickly grabbed his dick and kept it deep into my mouth as he came deep into my throat i signalled him off water so he smiled at me and pressed my chin and opened moth and again placed his dick into my mouth and started to pee as he peed i smiled at him wickedly and after he finishes peeing he spat in my mouth and pulled me up and kissed me and lifted me in his arms and while leaving me in the hall he again kissed me and left.

I checked the time and it was around 4 now and now was the time to have some threesome with the two hungry bulls in the servant quarters so I quickly dressed up in my saree again and climbed the roof

As i went up I opened the door of terrace and saw that the lights of the servant quarters was still on so I quickly went in the servant quarters and opened the door and as I entered I didn't knew kamlesh was standing behind the door so as i entered he pulled me on his arms and placed a kiss over my lips and started to suck them slowly while mushtaq came behind me and started to massage my boobs while he took off my pallu and adn saree they were going quick then I turned around and this time mushtaq started to kiss me while kamlesh started to grope my boobs and soon he opened my blouse and reached to open my petticoat then mushtaq also broke the kiss and they bog stood beside me and I kissed both of them chance by chance first I kissed kamlesh and within a second kissed mushtaq and then next second again kamlesh now they both undressed themselves and kamlesh sat on the bed and turned me towards him and they both unhooked my bra and tolled down my pantys now I was facing kamlesh while mushtaq was standing behind me soon kamlesh raised my one leg and placed it beside him and mushtaq grabbed my boobs from behind while kamlesh started to bite my nipples and I left out soft moans soon kamlesh raised his hand and started to massge my pussy and I was delighted.

After 30 mins boh my boobs turned red and they were hard by now

Back