• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Bollywood and Indian TV actresses Fakes

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

For whom should I make the FAKES

• Kriti Sanon

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Kiara Advani

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Shraddha kapoor

Votes: 57 52.8%
  • Alia bhatt

Votes: 25 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Rahul.Shawar bro u r posting fakes from other site without the permission of original editor
so many are reporting ur posts
if u want to post others fakes mention original creator name.

if u violated u will be punished
Hi, actually I am the official creator, i post on 2 sites, including imgfy with the name of bite23, I have not violated any rule thank you, I WILL be more supporting with you, and will try my best to help people who think I have used their contacts can dm me, we will settle it as soon as possible.
Thank you
Regards
Rahul

znMOT7.jpg

Hi, actually I am the official creator, i post on 2 sites, including imgfy with the name of bite23, I have not violated any rule thank you, I WILL be more supporting with you, and will try my best to help people who think I have used their contacts can dm me, we will settle it as soon as possible.
Thank you
Regards
Rahul
Ohh , Then bro I am your big fan. Honestly , I found your site oneday (sexbaba.com) & regularly visit it bcz I found most realistic fakes only there over the whole Google.

Thank you
Regards
Rahul
You Got To Be Kidding Me...
Claiming My Work And that too with My Name

?????????

Thank you
Regards
Rahul
u r so called bite23
then who is @bite23 here that also u only??

Back