• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Bollywood Chubby Central

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing ? Why are you taking my fakes and posting another actresses face over them ? It doesn't even matches with the actresses body.
1. You don’t have copyright over any pic. So calling them “my fakes” is absurd.
2. Nobody is forcing you to look at the edits I post. If the face and body doesn’t match then simply don’t look.
3. I make fakes for myself not for you, or anyone else. So as long as I like them I will post them. They have asked me many times to fulfill criteria to move my thread to pro faker gallery but I don’t want to. Because I don’t really care.

Lastly, I like your fakes. They are above average. But not all. Many of your edits are really bad. So you are no authority on the quality of any fakes.

Have you ever tried to ponder why fakes are so appealing? Because fakes are a visual and often times a very graphic representation of what could be. It’s highly unlikely that we will see any of the actresses we fake naked. But that doesn’t stop us from creating an alternate reality where we collectively fuel our primal desires. I have a fetish for bbws, so I see my fakes through that lens. The question of matching body types with faces in such cases is a redundant one.

Last edited:
1. You don’t have copyright over any pic. So calling them “my fakes” is absurd.
2. Nobody is forcing you to look at the edits I post. If the face and body doesn’t match then simply don’t look.
3. I make fakes for myself not for you, or anyone else. So as long as I like them I will post them. They have asked me many times to fulfill criteria to move my thread to pro faker gallery but I don’t want to. Because I don’t really care.

Lastly, I like your fakes. They are above average. But not all. Many of your edits are really bad. So you are no authority on the quality of any fakes.

Have you ever tried to ponder why fakes are so appealing? Because fakes are a visual and often times a very graphic representation of what could be. It’s highly unlikely that we will see any of the actresses we fake naked. But that doesn’t stop us from creating an alternate reality where we collectively fuel our primal desires. I have a fetish for bbws, so I see my fakes through that lens. The question of matching body types with faces in such cases is a redundant one.
Why don't you search original images of Bbws, it's lazy to fake on someone's else's fakes. I have to go through 100's of images to find a perfect body and skin colour.

Why don't you search original images of Bbws, it's lazy to fake on someone's else's fakes. I have to go through 100's of images to find a perfect body and skin colour.
It’s not a question of being lazy. Many of my fakes are done on pics I have spent time looking. But Sometimes I like body of the model or the position they are sitting/standing/laying in. So I take it and put my spin on it. There is nothing wrong or lazy about that.
I understand why you are upset. Because you take pride in your work. I don’t. Faking is not my profession. It’s just a sexual hobby.

It’s not a question of being lazy. Many of my fakes are done of pics I have spent time looking. But
Sometimes I like body of the model or the position they are sitting/standing/laying in. So I take it and put my spin on it. There is nothing wrong or lazy about that.
My problem is, she used to Mumtaz, now it's Nishigandha Wad. At least choose an actress who is as Beautiful as Mumtaz.

My problem is, she used to Mumtaz, now it's Nishigandha Wad. At least choose an actress who is as Beautiful as Mumtaz.
Well as you said it’s your problem. Not mine. And beauty is subjective. I don’t find rashmika mandana (which you fake a lot) beautiful. Or for that matter the dimple kapadia fakes you have posted. But I don’t slide into your thread and lecture you on the aesthetics of beauty. Nishigandha wad is my childhood crush. I used to think at one point that she was the sexiest woman in the world. It’s difficult for me to fathom that someone doesn’t think she is beautiful but that’s the truth and I am ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back