• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Bollywood Fakes by Avenger

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Her cumback post pregnancy deserves something HUGE! Presenting the teaser to my BIGGEST project ever!!

ANUSHKA SHARMA stars in :

AN is for 'AN'al with 'AN'ushka

zlhH9e.jpg
giphy.gif

So impatiently waiting for this mate.

Hello Members of Desifakes,

I understand i was supposed to post an Anushka Sharma series on the 1st of August. This can not come into fruition due to the fact that the ENTIRE series of fakes that i had prepared had gotten corrupted. Seeing this demotivated me to the point that i did not even want to visit this site. I am now starting to soak in the loss of work, and will soon be posting fakes. However i do not have the motivation to ever attempt a major series like that ever again. Hence I will only be posting 1-2 fakes at a time.

I sincerely apologize to everyone who was waiting to see this series. Hoping for your continued support.

I understand i was supposed to post an Anushka Sharma series on the 1st of August. This can not come into fruition due to the fact that the ENTIRE series of fakes that i had prepared had gotten corrupted. Seeing this demotivated me to the point that i did not even want to visit this site. I am now starting to soak in the loss of work, and will soon be posting fakes. However i do not have the motivation to ever attempt a major series like that ever again. Hence I will only be posting 1-2 fakes at a time.

I sincerely apologize to everyone who was waiting to see this series. Hoping for your continued support.

No issues mate. Fuck ups happen all the time with everybody. No point in getting demotivated. I can only imagine how painful it would have been to see all that hard work lost. I am forever in support of your work. Though gradually, Its glad that you are gaining your motivation back and getting on traction. Can't wait to see what you cook up next. More power and goodwill to you. Keep rocking.

No problem bro. All problems are there to make you tougher than what you were and you have definitely emerged tougher and better than what you were
You'll definitely do great. We know it?????????
And ya welcome back buddy????

Back