• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Bollywood Gossips

Reactions
DF Coins
This thread will have short stories of Bollywood Goddess ❤️ .
Don't Spam and Request Here.
Like and Follow to support.
For More Content follow my Other Threads
Find my AI made Fakes here.
Find my Non AI Fakes here

💦देसी गर्ल्स फेक💦
❤️ ❤️

💦DESIGIRLSFAKES💦

Kriti Sanon On Award Show

The annual FilmFare was going to held this year after covid. Kriti was very excited and anticipated few awards. But to her surprise Kriti wasn't invited to award show but she wanted to go so bad. She Went there wearing a sexy red dress.

D5EJLBF.jpg

But once she reached there no one was giving attention to her. She really felt bad. She was very upset and don't know what to do. Then she realized she had something that others would love. She removed the top of her dress. Underneath she was wearing transparent sheer bra. For first she was nervous but decide to go to party.

lmqgQpG.jpg

Once she went back there, people started talking to her but soon the hype went away. She was ignored like previously. She was very upset and angry at the same time. In the anger she ripped her bra and two big boobies came out bouncing like they were begging to be free.

gsmgm1w.jpg

Once the boobies were out so the the people horniess. They started coming towards Kriti, Invitees, Reporters and camera man, every single one was running towards Kriti. The place become a complete chaos. Flashes and clicks voice can be heard everywhere. Kriti stated giving pose. She was squashing her boobies some time, sucking boobies, sometimes hiding boobies and acting shy. Then suddenly One reporter shouted we want pussy too.. She shouted" you got that motherfucker". She teared the lower part of her dress and the panties were visible.

07tyvo6.jpg

After seeing Kriti's Panties, crowd went while, water were coming from there mouth. People in the back started to play with there Penisis. They Started asking Kriti to show the grand canyon under her panties. Kriti started teasing people there she acted like taking panties but weren't doing that. People started begging to her, but she wasn't showing her pussy. People were at peak of there orgasm and the one thing left for them to orgasms' was Kriti's pussy. Suddenly she teared her panties and the grand canyon was visible. Suddenly rivers of cum start to flow. Kriti was so very happy.

g0Q1r4w.jpg

THE END.

💦
देसी गर्ल्स फेक💦

❤️ ❤️

💦DESIGIRLSFAKES💦
Find my Non AI Fakes here ⚡

Jacqueline Fernandez Unboxing
Due to Sukesh Scandal Jacqueline was in big trouble. She was constantly called by ED and couldn't do movies and modeling project. She was running out money. She asked her friends some money but nobody wants to give to her due to ED. At the same time cosmopolitan magazine was falling behind with rivals magazine and they wanted some to boost there popularity. One of her friends of Jacqueline who used to work in magazine was well aware of the magazine situation. She realized that casting Jacqueline in there magazine might increase there magazine popularity, since is Jacqueline was controversial figure in the media and this way Jacqueline can make some quick money. She told Her editor about the offer but he didn't like the offer, due to negative effect. But he then realized that Jacqueline became famous due to her hot appearance in Murder2. The Editor's Man woke up. He was also a big fan of murder2 and wanted to see Jacqueline's assets. He told Jacqueline Friend that if Jacqueline can hold a unboxing Event for them, he can hire Jacqueline for this project. She Agreed and conveyed the same to Jacqueline. Jacqueline also agreed.
Jacqueline Arrived to the office wearing a Pink Sexy Outfit.
yjbVN.jpg

As soon as the Editor saw Jacqueline his harmonies start to kick and he was eager to see Jacqueline assists. Jacqueline asked the editor were is the product whose unboxing she has to do, The editor then put his hand on Jacqueline Juicy boobs and told here is the product. Jacqueline was shell shocked for the moment and stared her friends who was also confused. She said I didn't agree to this. The editor was was well aware of Jacqueline financial conditions. He whispered in her friends ears, ask her to get unboxed or we will find someone else also if u didn't agree her u may get fired. Jacqueline friends became nervous and too Jacqueline into corner and said Jacqueline listen this is a very quick way to get quick money. If he is impressed u might also get more project. Jacqueline too realized she needed money badly. She then told the director okay she will do it. The editor asked her friend to bring scissors.
The editor asked to Jacqueline to come close. He then started to remove Jacqueline top. Jacqueline was little nervous but she was compelled by her situations. Jacqueline was also wearing Pink bra under top. Jacqueline boobs were now partially visible. As soon as the editor saw her boobs his Penis started to bcame hard.

yjFej.jpg

Then with scissors he first cut the first strap of her bra. The nipple of that side was partially visible. The editor in hurry then cut the other strap. Now the bra was holded by back strap but her boobs were now eager to pop out.

yj6fG.jpg

The editor penis now became completely erect. He now wanted to see her boobs very badly. At this point Jacqueline too started to became arouse. Before The editor cut the last strap Jacqueline herself teared the strap and her boobs popped out.
yj1Lk.jpg

The Director as mind blown to see her boobs, Since Jacqueline was busy with ED trials she had had sex in long time due to which her boobs were filled with lots of blood making juicy and bouncy. The editor couldn't resist her hand and made to move to grab her boobs. Jacqueline held his hand. At this point Jacqueline too was aroused and wanted to get fucked. But she realized that she could cash out this opportunity. She said 1lack for 1 hour. The editor agreed instantly and he grabbed Jacqueline left boobs with his on hand and started to finger her pussy too. Jacqueline started to produce moaning sounds, "Fuck me", "Fuck me harder", aahh-aahh, "make me cum daddy" etc.

💦देसी गर्ल्स फेक💦
❤️ ❤️

💦DESIGIRLSFAKES💦

Jacqueline Fernandez Unboxing
Due to Sukesh Scandal Jacqueline was in big trouble. She was constantly called by ED and couldn't do movies and modeling project. She was running out money. She asked her friends some money but nobody wants to give to her due to ED. At the same time cosmopolitan magazine was falling behind with rivals magazine and they wanted some to boost there popularity. One of her friends of Jacqueline who used to work in magazine was well aware of the magazine situation. She realized that casting Jacqueline in there magazine might increase there magazine popularity, since is Jacqueline was controversial figure in the media and this way Jacqueline can make some quick money. She told Her editor about the offer but he didn't like the offer, due to negative effect. But he then realized that Jacqueline became famous due to her hot appearance in Murder2. The Editor's Man woke up. He was also a big fan of murder2 and wanted to see Jacqueline's assets. He told Jacqueline Friend that if Jacqueline can hold a unboxing Event for them, he can hire Jacqueline for this project. She Agreed and conveyed the same to Jacqueline. Jacqueline also agreed.
Jacqueline Arrived to the office wearing a Pink Sexy Outfit.
yjbVN.jpg

As soon as the Editor saw Jacqueline his harmonies start to kick and he was eager to see Jacqueline assists. Jacqueline asked the editor were is the product whose unboxing she has to do, The editor then put his hand on Jacqueline Juicy boobs and told here is the product. Jacqueline was shell shocked for the moment and stared her friends who was also confused. She said I didn't agree to this. The editor was was well aware of Jacqueline financial conditions. He whispered in her friends ears, ask her to get unboxed or we will find someone else also if u didn't agree her u may get fired. Jacqueline friends became nervous and too Jacqueline into corner and said Jacqueline listen this is a very quick way to get quick money. If he is impressed u might also get more project. Jacqueline too realized she needed money badly. She then told the director okay she will do it. The editor asked her friend to bring scissors.
The editor asked to Jacqueline to come close. He then started to remove Jacqueline top. Jacqueline was little nervous but she was compelled by her situations. Jacqueline was also wearing Pink bra under top. Jacqueline boobs were now partially visible. As soon as the editor saw her boobs his Penis started to bcame hard.

yjFej.jpg

Then with scissors he first cut the first strap of her bra. The nipple of that side was partially visible. The editor in hurry then cut the other strap. Now the bra was holded by back strap but her boobs were now eager to pop out.

yj6fG.jpg

The editor penis now became completely erect. He now wanted to see her boobs very badly. At this point Jacqueline too started to became arouse. Before The editor cut the last strap Jacqueline herself teared the strap and her boobs popped out.
yj1Lk.jpg

The Director as mind blown to see her boobs, Since Jacqueline was busy with ED trials she had had sex in long time due to which her boobs were filled with lots of blood making juicy and bouncy. The editor couldn't resist her hand and made to move to grab her boobs. Jacqueline held his hand. At this point Jacqueline too was aroused and wanted to get fucked. But she realized that she could cash out this opportunity. She said 1lack for 1 hour. The editor agreed instantly and he grabbed Jacqueline left boobs with his on hand and started to finger her pussy too. Jacqueline started to produce moaning sounds, "Fuck me", "Fuck me harder", aahh-aahh, "make me cum daddy" etc.

💦देसी गर्ल्स फेक💦
❤️ ❤️

💦DESIGIRLSFAKES💦
Please post more of Jacqueline Fernandez please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Back