• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Role-play Bollywood Movie Prompts

actress sexy role play

AngelinaDee

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hey All Kind of new here, but here we go
I'm a old school Bollywood buff and I wanna play girls from late 90s till mid 2000s looking for someone who can play a detailed roleplay with me. We can play characters in a specific movie.

The Formula? We take a common actress and a movie and make the prompt, since the movie sets the characters up, story and what not, all we have to do is insert rp into it and boom. I guess that's the specific topic I want our conversation and/or roleplay to be about, something among the lines of taking these movies and adding an erotic spice to it.

I have an intense kink for progressively losing my clothing in rp, whether that be having my clothes ruined I gotta strip it off or it get's torned off of me by someone or something, just love to be in a state of undress or naked in situations where I should not be. I should also mention I love playing my characters with huge tits so in this rp whatever actress we decide on would love if we just had her with huge natural tits in the rp.
I play on my Discord server and because I play with huge breasts with any actress I do need fakes for visual aids which kind of brought me through the rabbit hole that landed me here, so I figured might as well put out what I do and see if anyone is interested.

Regardless I do wanna share some remix of some movies here:

Heroine - Kareena Kapoor -
Mahi Arora, a renowned actress with a massive chest and film heroine, describing her as unstable and problematic, but damaged and lonely due to childhood trauma, and bipolar disorder. Mahi's relationship with leading actor, Aryan. Aryan is going through a divorce with his wife whilst dating Mahi. The couple makes a sex tape of themselves. When Mahi learns of an intimate scene Aryan is shooting for a movie, she creates a scene on the set, which upsets Aryan. The couple reconciles but Mahi is repeatedly insulted by Aryan's wife calling her "Just a pair of tits and nothing more, barely even an actress, her massive breasts do more dancing than her!" . While driving back from a party with Aryan, she raises the topic of his wife, which results in her being thrown out of the car. Realising her place in Aryan's life, Mahi goes into depression, putting her career in decline. A friend convinces Mahi to leave the past behind her and re-enter the industry so Mahi decides to rejuvenate her career. She employs a public relations manager, Pallavi, who uses sensationalist tactics to reinvent Mahi's image in a more sexier tone. Mahi starts a relationship with the Vice Captain of the Indian National Cricket team, Angad Paul. Soon, her personal and professional life is stable once again. On the advice of Pallavi, she uses Angad's connections to get a role in a big budget film as well as her own lingerie brand when he rival Rhea blocks her out of every other company for endorsement.

Koyla - Madhuri Dixit -
Handsome but mute, Shankar is raised by the powerful Raja, to whom he is loyal. But he treats him like a slave. Shankar is also unnecessarily beaten by Raja's brother Brijwa, a violent psychopath. A ruthless and cruel man with a large appetite for young women, Raja kills anyone who dares to defy him, (what a life) Raja sees Gauri, a happy innocent villager with massive breasts, and wishes to marry her. "How can you like a woman with such huge breasts, it's like dating a cow" Dilawar would interject on the taboo issue. However, she wants to see a photo of her future husband first. Aware that she would instantly reject him, he sends her a photo of Shankar. Gauri instantly agrees, and the wedding proceeds. However, before the ceremony is completed, she discovers that Shankar isn't her groom and faints; imprisons and tortures her but does not rape her. Gauri tries to commit suicide but Shankar saves her. She accuses him of ruining her life but upon knowing his innocence thanks to the son of Raja's doctor who sometimes serves as his interpreter, she is sorry. The next couple of days prove to be something else, when Shankar being unable to speak keeps getting the wrong idea infront of Gauri like when he was trying to ask for milk to feed the cattle, and Gauri in a airhead way pulled out one of her massive tits. When Gauri's brother Ashok comes to see her, Raja threatens her to lie to him that she is happy otherwise he will kill Ashok. Gauri does so. However, Shankar, unable to see Gauri in misery, reveals the truth to Ashok by writing in the dirt as Ashok is about to leave. Raja and Brijwa kill Ashok who returned to rescue Gauri. Moments before dying, he has Shankar promise him to save Gauri; she and Shankar flee Raja's mansion. (basically as per my prompt this is a remix on the movie that is kind of more sexualized with a huge titted version of Gauri. This will of course create ripple effects in the story, and I would love to play through this movie with all these fun pieces involved, Not just the massive breasts. Obviously there are three acts in which rp can happen the life of Gauri's imprisonment and familiarity with Shankar, her escaping with Shankar and the redemption arc in the end)

So let me know if any of this is your cup of tea, I would drop my discord but I just want to see if there is interest for this detailed farce of world building and adventure, regardless thank you for taking a look!
  1. [2:25 AM]

I'm a old school Bollywood buff and I wanna play girls from late 90s till mid 2000s looking for someone who can play a detailed roleplay with me. We can play characters in a specific movie.

The Formula? We take a common actress and a movie and make the prompt, since the movie sets the characters up, story and what not, all we have to do is insert rp into it and boom. I guess that's the specific topic I want our conversation and/or roleplay to be about, something among the lines of taking these movies and adding an erotic spice to it.

I have an intense kink for progressively losing my clothing in rp, whether that be having my clothes ruined I gotta strip it off or it get's torned off of me by someone or something, just love to be in a state of undress or naked in situations where I should not be. I should also mention I love playing my characters with huge tits so in this rp whatever actress we decide on would love if we just had her with huge natural tits in the rp.
I play on my Discord server and because I play with huge breasts with any actress I do need fakes for visual aids which kind of brought me through the rabbit hole that landed me here, so I figured might as well put out what I do and see if anyone is interested.

Mahi Arora, a renowned actress with a massive chest and film heroine, describing her as unstable and problematic, but damaged and lonely due to childhood trauma, and bipolar disorder. Mahi's relationship with leading actor, Aryan. Aryan is going through a divorce with his wife whilst dating Mahi. The couple makes a sex tape of themselves. When Mahi learns of an intimate scene Aryan is shooting for a movie, she creates a scene on the set, which upsets Aryan. The couple reconciles but Mahi is repeatedly insulted by Aryan's wife calling her "Just a pair of tits and nothing more, barely even an actress, her massive breasts do more dancing than her!" . While driving back from a party with Aryan, she raises the topic of his wife, which results in her being thrown out of the car. Realising her place in Aryan's life, Mahi goes into depression, putting her career in decline. A friend convinces Mahi to leave the past behind her and re-enter the industry so Mahi decides to rejuvenate her career. She employs a public relations manager, Pallavi, who uses sensationalist tactics to reinvent Mahi's image in a more sexier tone. Mahi starts a relationship with the Vice Captain of the Indian National Cricket team, Angad Paul. Soon, her personal and professional life is stable once again. On the advice of Pallavi, she uses Angad's connections to get a role in a big budget film as well as her own lingerie brand when he rival Rhea blocks her out of every other company for endorsement.

Koyla - Madhuri Dixit -
Handsome but mute, Shankar is raised by the powerful Raja, to whom he is loyal. But he treats him like a slave. Shankar is also unnecessarily beaten by Raja's brother Brijwa, a violent psychopath. A ruthless and cruel man with a large appetite for young women, Raja kills anyone who dares to defy him, (what a life) Raja sees Gauri, a happy innocent villager with massive breasts, and wishes to marry her. "How can you like a woman with such huge breasts, it's like dating a cow" Dilawar would interject on the taboo issue. However, she wants to see a photo of her future husband first. Aware that she would instantly reject him, he sends her a photo of Shankar. Gauri instantly agrees, and the wedding proceeds. However, before the ceremony is completed, she discovers that Shankar isn't her groom and faints; imprisons and tortures her but does not rape her. Gauri tries to commit suicide but Shankar saves her. She accuses him of ruining her life but upon knowing his innocence thanks to the son of Raja's doctor who sometimes serves as his interpreter, she is sorry. The next couple of days prove to be something else, when Shankar being unable to speak keeps getting the wrong idea infront of Gauri like when he was trying to ask for milk to feed the cattle, and Gauri in a airhead way pulled out one of her massive tits. When Gauri's brother Ashok comes to see her, Raja threatens her to lie to him that she is happy otherwise he will kill Ashok. Gauri does so. However, Shankar, unable to see Gauri in misery, reveals the truth to Ashok by writing in the dirt as Ashok is about to leave. Raja and Brijwa kill Ashok who returned to rescue Gauri. Moments before dying, he has Shankar promise him to save Gauri; she and Shankar flee Raja's mansion. (basically as per my prompt this is a remix on the movie that is kind of more sexualized with a huge titted version of Gauri. This will of course create ripple effects in the story, and I would love to play through this movie with all these fun pieces involved, Not just the massive breasts. Obviously there are three acts in which rp can happen the life of Gauri's imprisonment and familiarity with Shankar, her escaping with Shankar and the redemption arc in the end)

So let me know if any of this is your cup of tea, I would drop my discord but I just want to see if there is interest for this detailed farce of world building and adventure, regardless thank you for taking a look!
Dude, i am interested. Please continue your story. I am into the same stuff

Koyla - Madhuri Dixit -

Dude, i am still waiting for your reply.

Tabu in De De Pyaar De

Ashish Mehra is a 50-year-old NRI businessman settled in London. He meets the 26 year-old Ayesha Khurana; they begin a serious relationship, living together. One time Ayesha made him a milkshake which he refused since he does not like Milk. Ashish informs her that he is separated from his huge titted wife Manjana "Manju" Rao who lives in India with their children. After a back and forth regarding their age gap, Ashish decides to introduce Ayesha to his family, he takes her to his home in Manali.

Manju and their children are now living with Ashish's parents. His daughter Ishita is irritated by his arrival, believing he will ruin the meeting with her boyfriend, Rishi and her to-be father-in-law Atul Saxena. Startled, Ashish creates a lie regarding how Ayesha is his secretary, much to Ayesha’s detest.
Ayesha and Manju feel tension over their feelings for Ashish. This starts out when they are at the table, where Ayesha see's Ashish drinking a whole glass of milk "He does not likemilk?" She speaks up to Manju insitigating rivalry. "He likes mine" Manju said to her, thus started the cycle of old vs new, thick vs thin, Manju talking down to Ayesha, and Ayesha making reference to 90s music being ancient, this hits its full stride when after they took the family's vintage car for a spin, Ayesha offered Manju a massage by Ashish which she did not expect she would take.

Due to circumstances, Ashish is introduced as Manju's brother to Ishita's future in-laws. Ayesha and Manju fail to get along well. After finally noticing that Ayesha and Ashish are together, Ishita shouts at Ashish for lying to his entire family. He finally reveals he brought Ayesha to gain the approval of his family; Atul also learns the same and calls off the wedding as he feels the family is not reliable. Manju defends Ashish and Ayesha’s relationship in front of their entire family, where Ashish consoles Manju and where they will so not have hot steamy sweaty sex all night long

Kinks: bareback, corruption, cheating, non-con, humiliation, risky sex, clothes ripping, unintentional baiting, being objectified, gm roles etc
Limits: scat, piss and blood

So I'm looking for a partner that can write a response longer than a few lines and more into the direction of a few paragraphs. Someone who's not afraid to suggest ideas and discuss the prompt together. And most importantly someone who is enjoys a Long-Term prompt. Also for the 95 percent of you guys here who like incest, Manju and Ashish, the closest thing you are going to get to that is here, think about it the in-laws think they are siblings and of course this can lead to fun scenes in which they wonder why do siblings shower together

Kabir , an unhappy, rather poor, alcoholic lawyer lives a playboy lifestyle in Pondicherry, his friends constantly working to keep him away from trouble. He meets Sonia Khanna, the beautiful wife of a travelling millionaire, Rohit Khanna. It all started when he saw her come out of the water in the early morning at a beach, her massive breasts and other thick curves captivating him, from there things would only ramp up between them as he pursues her endlessly whenever they saw each other in public. Leading to a very intense affair between the two as they get more wrapped up with each other as Sonia's marriage increasingly looks as an opposition to their love, this would only ramp up for when her husband returned.

In honor of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's birthday here is a special prompt from yours truly the rp girl!

(This prompt is kind of cruel and very TMI and kind of extreme compared to my normal prompts, proceed with caution and do not judge) Jagmohan Mehta arrives in Chamba, India for a long vacation with his rich and affluent family, including his son Manav. They meet Mansi, the beautiful huge titted daughter of poor spiritual singer Tara Shankar Manhuja. Manav photographs her more specifically her breasts from afar with his floppy disk camera. When she saves him from falling down the mountain he excitedly meets her and photographs her hanging cleavage as she held onto the rope. As the owner of the Mehta & Mehta Group of Companies, Jagmohan is looking to invest in Chamba with Manav. Over time, Jagmohan and Tara become friendly with each other. Eventually, Mansi and Manav fall in love leaving to awkward exchanges at Manav family parties when his dog Brownie keeps trying to lick Mansi's tight bare pussy (she could never afford underwear). Reluctant after knowing this, Jagmohan disapproves of Mansi due to her poor socio-economic background. After learning the same, Tara is earlier angry but later reaches Mumbai to visit his journalist cousin Prabha, and to meet the Mehtas. Unfortunately, the family insults Tara. Deeply hurt, he leaves with Mansi, who breaks up with Manav. Mansi soon meets famous music producer and director Vikrant Kapoor, who happens to be Tara's fan. She signs a 3-year contract with him, and performs dance numbers and remixes of his productions and Tara's songs. She wins awards and becomes a sensation mainly cause of her huge tits. Slowly, Vikrant begins falling for Mansi. Manav finds out his family was in the wrong when they ill-treated Mansi and Tara. Manav took to eating sugary foods to combat his depression eventually becoming overweight as Mansi practices dancing covered in sweat, barely wearing any clothes next to Vikrant's massive pulsating cock.

Back