• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bengali Actress Bongo actress(Ind/Bd)

Do you guys love my work??

• Yes

Votes: 444 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.5%

• Total voters
My beloved brother, first of all thank you very much for keeping my request. Sensational fake brother! Your creativity is just marvellous and mindblowing. I am speechless and mesmerized. Hats off to you brother. Definitely a blank cheque from my end. ??????????????☺☺

Rituparna sengupta

My beloved brother, first of all thank you very much for keeping my request. You are just unstoppable brother. Your fakes are dazzling like a bright diamond. I am speechless, mesmerized and bewildered. Hats off to you brother. Definitely a blank cheque from my end. ??????????????☺☺????

Sudipta banerjee

My beloved brother, I would earnestly request you to kindly make Avery Singha Roy in this body. Just replace the face of Sudipta Banerjee by Avery Singha Roy's face. That is all my dear brother. Thank you very much in advance my dear brother. Waiting eagerly for your magical post.????????

Susmita dey

My beloved brother, I would earnestly request you to kindly make Indrani Haldar on this body. Just replace Susmita's face by Indrani Haldar's face. That is all, my dear brother. Thank you very much in advance my beloved brother. Waiting eagerly for your magical post. ????????

কোলকাতার পোষ্টের চেয়ে বাংলাদেশী পোষ্টে রিএ্যকশন অনেক কম আসে। হয়তো আমার কাজ খারাপ হয় বা আপনারা লাইক কমেন্ট কম করেন যার জন্য বাংলাদেশী পোষ্টগুলো আমি কম করেই করি।
দাদা,বাংলাদেশী নায়কদের টা ও বেশি করে করো প্লিজ।??

Back