• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
A
Broooo just tell me the stable diffusion model name and loras and prompt if possible
Thank youu.
URPM model with loras like more details, realistic skin etc and for promt i use nude women standing, big breasts , realistic, detailed etc with mostly Photoshop to fine tweaks and correct any issues and repeat this process for 3-4 times to get the perfect image.

A

URPM model with loras like more details, realistic skin etc and for promt i use nude women standing, big breasts , realistic, detailed etc with mostly Photoshop to fine tweaks and correct any issues and repeat this process for 3-4 times to get the perfect image.
Thanks brother
Can you also tell the sampling method
Ddim or eular or something

Munmun dutta

Original

Just awesome 👌..Though she is cover the fave fuck the base kinna milf, there is something sexy about her which attracts the audience towards her.

Please make Fatima Sana Sheikh, Kriti Kharbanda, Kirti kulhari as well.🤔🫡

Back