• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Crossdressing Story Boyfriend Becomes Bhabhi

Crossdressing related sex stories

shetroublemaker

Exclusive Faker
Pro Faker
Very Active Member
Story Teller
AI Faker
AI Pro Faker
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Boyfriend Becomes Bhabhi

Meet the Characters

Karan

Hot and Sexy hunk working in MNC

Neha

Hot Sexy and Gorgeous model

Karan and Neha at Party

Synopsis :: Karan and Neha were very much in love and wanted to get married. But the family members had fixed the marriage of their only daughter Neha somewhere else. When Neha refused to marry, her family members went to Karan and fell at his feet and said, son, please respect us.

Neither Karan nor Neha agreed. Then Neha's family members told the reason due to which it was their compulsion to marry Neha with someone else. The reason was so big that after knowing it, Karan and Neha agreed to separate. But here Karan and Neha became emotional and placed their respective conditions in front of the housemates.

Karan and Neha loved each other so much that their conditions were also the same. Neha's condition was that she wanted Karan to attend her wedding and she could see him till the last moment before he became someone else's. Karan's condition was that he wanted to see Neha as a bride and he himself wanted to send her off with someone else.

Seeing this love between Neha and Karan, Neha's parents also shed tears and they agreed to these conditions. But Neha's future husband was eyeing Karan, so her parents told Karan and Neha that if Karan came to the wedding, there would be trouble.

Neha's parents

Everyone was lost in thought. But then Neha said that don't worry, Karan will come to the wedding and no one will even recognize him. Neha's parents agreed to this. And while leaving, he again fell at Karan's feet crying and said, "Son, you have kept our honor and saved us from getting into big trouble."

Now Karan and Neha were left alone in the room. Karan asked Neha how would it be possible that I come to your wedding and no one recognizes me? Then Neha said, 'My girlfriend Kiara will come to the wedding, not Karan.'

Karan said, 'The question does not arise, Neha. Kiara is your girlfriend only till the bedroom.Neha said, 'So now Kiara will have to come out for her Neha or should I say for her boyfriend Nihal.'

Both of them had no other option. And Karan accepted to go to his girlfriend's wedding as a girl i.e. as Kiara.

When Neha did wedding shopping, she bought a beautiful saree for Karan and also got a blouse stitched in Karan's size. On this her parents asked who is such a modern saree and blouse for? You have never been so fond of wearing all this.

Neha's Wedding Shopping

Neha remained silent and said, 'I was not even interested in this marriage, but I am doing it.' At this his parents looked away in embarrassment.

Three days before the wedding, Neha went to Karan with the saree and blouse. On seeing this, Karan said, 'If Neha comes to your wedding wearing this saree and blouse, everyone's eyes will be only on me.'

Last ReUnion before Wedding with friends

Neha said, 'I know that wearing this you are going to be the most beautiful woman in my wedding. That's why I want you to wear this. Because when I get married to someone else, I know how sad and jealous you will be. That's why I also want to feel sadness and jealousy at that moment. When you look like the most beautiful woman in the whole party and every man stares at you, I too will feel sad and jealous.

Hearing this, Karan had tears in his eyes and hugged Neha. Karan said, 'You should have bought a simple saree also. What would have happened if I had refused?

Wiping her tears, Neha said, 'It was on my insistence that you started cross-dressing. That's why I knew that if I asked you, you would not refuse to come to my wedding wearing this saree. Hey, even if I had asked you to wear a bridal dress, you would have worn it. I have complete faith in my love.

And then when Karan arrived at his girlfriend Neha's wedding wearing the same golden-maroon colored saree on the wedding day, everyone's eyes were fixed on her beauty. Every man, whether old or young, was looking at Karan as Kiara again and again. Some boys even came and started flirting with Karan. His girlfriend Neha's brother was also involved in this.

Karan arrived as Kiara at Neha's Wedding

During the entire wedding, Karan remained a bridesmaid with Neha wearing a saree. Seeing this, there was heated discussion among the groom's friends that she was Neha's sister.

Many guests also thought that Karan i.e. Kiara is Neha's sister and they started talking to Neha's parents about getting her married to their son.

Kartik Neha's Elder Brother

On the other hand, Neha's brother went and told his parents that he likes sister's friend Kiara. Get me married to her. Fed up with the questions from people talking about Karan i.e. Kiara's beauty and those who dream of making her their daughter-in-law or wife, Neha's parents asked her, 'Daughter, who is this friend of yours? Never seen it before today. Everyone is talking about it. Your brother wants to marry her. And this saree is the same one which you bought?

Hearing this, Neha started laughing loudly and called Karan, 'Kiara come here.' You will not meet my parents.

On Neha's call, Karan, who was sitting among the women, came proudly handling the pallu of his saree and removing a lock of hair from his face and greeted Neha's parents with folded hands.

Neha asked her parents, 'Recognize him?'

Dad said, 'No dear.'

Neha said, 'This is Karan.' During this, Karan lowered his eyes in shame and started playing with his pallu. But after hearing this, Neha's parents were left astonished.

Neha told him, 'I told you that Karan will come to the wedding and no one will be able to recognize him. Our love is not so deep for nothing, Mom and Dad.

Hearing this, Neha's parents burst into tears and hugged Karan and said, 'Son, who loves someone so truly these days that he transforms himself into a woman for his girlfriend? Forgive us son that we are separating you.

Hearing this, Karan and Neha also burst into tears. And they hugged each other. Everyone watching from a distance was thinking that the bride was crying while hugging her friend.

Just then Neha's brother Kartik came and looked at Karan with loving and yearning eyes and said, 'Hi Kiara.'

Kartik meets Karan for the first time and mesmerized by his Beauty

Seeing this, Neha and her parents, who till now had tears in their eyes, started laughing loudly. Neha's brother kept looking at everyone in bewilderment and Karan kept smiling like a girl by bowing his head and suppressing his laughter.

Gradually the entire marriage got settled and Neha's brother Kiara kept roaming in front of Karan. Seeing this, Neha once said to Karan, 'You could not become my husband but it seems that you are definitely going to become my sister-in-law.'

Hearing this, Karan gently punched Neha and both of them started laughing like friends.

Then the groom's friend came under the influence of alcohol and said to the groom i.e. Neha's husband, 'Dude, your sister-in-law Kiara is very hot. Please introduce me.

One even caught hold of Karan's hand due to which his bangle broke and pricked his wrist and he had tears in his eyes.

But Neha, who was sitting in the bridal group, and Karan, who was dressed as a woman and was wrapped in a saree, both were helpless and could not do anything. Both of them helplessly looked towards the groom i.e. Neha's husband to stop his friends, but he just kept smiling. Just then Neha's brother came and freed Karan's hand by punching the person holding his hand and hugged Kiara i.e. Karan and asked, 'Kiara, are you okay?'

Kartik fights with Groom's friend

At the same time Neha's parents also came there and reprimanded the groom, his parents and his friends. Then with tears in her eyes she went and hugged Karan.

After this, Neha's brother did not leave Karan even for a moment. Due to this, Karan started feeling uncomfortable and he said to Neha, 'Your brother seems to make me his wife in this very pavilion.' Since he could not become your husband, he is hell-bent on making me your sister-in-law.

Neha said teasingly to Karan, 'Yes, become a sister-in-law. Then my Karan will join me every day… Oops Kiara darling.

Karan said a little shyly with loving anger, 'Yes, first you made me a girl, now make me marry a boy too. You are very wicked. I am going from the wedding.

Neha laughed and said, 'Oh, I am joking. I have asked him to stay in front of you. You see, every man here has his eyes on you. Now, to prevent anyone from holding your hand again, I have made him a bodyguard.

Then Neha came close to Karan's ear and whispered, 'I also have my eyes on you. Let's go to fix the makeup.

Then Neha went into a room with Karan to fix her makeup and hugged Karan from inside. Then she started kissing his lips, neck and navel. Karan also became intoxicated and threw himself on the bed. Neha climbed on top of her and removed her blouse and bra and started playing with her small breasts. Both of them continued loving each other like this for some time. When both of them reached climax, they cleaned their bodies and adjusted their makeup.

As soon as they were about to go out, Neha hugged Karan crying and said, 'God did not do us good by separating us. It will be difficult to even breathe without you.

Karan's shoulder in the sleeveless blouse got wet with Neha's tears and Karan also started crying. Then Neha separated from Karan and said, 'Please go away from my marriage now. Don't ask me how much pain I feel when someone else looks at you, i.e. my Kiara, with lustful eyes. Can't bear this pain anymore.

Then Karan said, 'And what about my pain? I also don't like that anyone other than you should see this female form of mine. When any man other than you calls me Kiara outside, I feel as if he is raping me.

Neha kept crying without saying anything. Karan also cried and said, 'We are going to be separated for life. Let me see you till the last moments before you leave. This is why I came to your wedding wearing a saree and fully dressed up. Otherwise why would he take such a big step?

Neha and Karan then kissed each other on the lips and after adjusting their lipstick and make-up, they went out of the room to attend the wedding function. During this, Neha said, 'Karan please stay with my brother all the time. I don't want anyone else to hurt you, otherwise I won't be able to control myself anymore.'

While adjusting the pallu of her saree, Karan also said with his pink lips, laughing mischievously in a girlish manner, 'Yes, Nihal ji. I will be his girlfriend. If any boy comes and talks to me or uncle and aunt ask for my hand for their son, I will tell everyone that I am your brother's girlfriend.

Hearing this, Neha laughed and then Karan too and both of them started going to the wedding hall like friends, jingling their bangles and anklets. Then Neha's parents came on the way and came close to Karan and said, 'Son, you are great. Please forgive us. We don't know how to thank you. Whatever our son-in-law's friends have done to you, we understand that it is not right for our daughter. But, we were helpless.

Saying this he fell at Karan's feet. Karan quickly bent down and picked up the pallu of her saree. During this time, Karan's every gesture was like a girl's. He pressed his lips and started sobbing. Then Neha also said with a sad heart but warning Karan, 'What are you doing Kiara, if you cry then the makeup will get spoiled again.'

Interrupting Neha, her mother said, 'Let it happen, it will happen. This is my daughter, I will do it again myself. And he kissed Karan on the forehead. Then she said, 'If my daughter had married you, I would have got a son-in-law, a beautiful daughter and daughter-in-law too.'

Saying this he hugged Karan again. Then everyone went to the wedding hall. The marriage had already taken place, there were just some formalities that had to be completed. During this time, Neha's brother kept moving around Karan all the time and Karan also kept making him dance to his tunes like a beautiful girl. When both of them danced together, every guest and boy present there came to know that this most beautiful girl attending the wedding was the girlfriend of the bride's brother. After this, neither any boy tried to approach Karan nor did any boy's parents think of marrying their son to Kiara.

After some time Neha left. Karan and Neha hugged each other and cried profusely. Onlookers felt that two friends were crying over separation. But no one knew that they were not friends but girlfriend and boyfriend. Yes… just that in that relationship both of them did not know who was the girlfriend and who was the boyfriend.

Neha's Bidaai

Neha just liked to see Karan becoming a woman and Karan also liked to become a woman for Neha.

Understand how much both of them loved each other, that while leaving, Neha called out to her brother and said, 'Please send Kiara to her home safely.'

After Neha left, Karan wiped his tears but Neha's parents were still burning with remorse for separating the two lovers and were standing at a distance with folded hands and eyes down. Karan did not like that Neha's parents should spend their whole life in sorrow. Therefore, to bring back the smile on his face, Karan also started pretending to laugh. So that they feel that Karan is not sad.

He quickly reached Neha's parents, held her father's hand and made them sit in the men's row and said, 'Papa, please sit here.'

Then holding Neha's mother's hand and taking her among the women, he said, 'Come on, mom. Let's have some singing and playing. Then Karan sat there with Neha's mother among the women for an hour and happily talked to everyone.

Meanwhile, an aunty said to Neha's mother, 'When are you getting your second daughter married? You never even told me about Kiara. Well, she is even more beautiful than Neha. She will definitely find a prince. You just tell me. I will line up the boys.

Hearing this, Karan smiled and lowered his eyes in shame and started playing with the pallu of his saree and handling the strands of his hair.

Before Neha's mother could say anything, Neha's brother said, 'Oh aunty, she is my girlfriend.' You are making her my sister.

Hearing this, Karan's face became even redder with embarrassment and a smile appeared on his lips, which he hid by pressing his lips. Then he quickly got up from there holding his saree and started leaving from there, jingling his bangles and anklets with his eyes down in shame.

While leaving, he made slight eye contact with Neha's brother standing on the way. Then the same aunty's voice came from behind and she said to the girlfriend's brother, 'Yes, quickly bring her to the house as your daughter-in-law and feed us a feast. Your wife Kiara is so beautiful that if you delay, someone will take her away.

Hearing this, all the women started laughing and Karan went away smiling with embarrassment.

Then Karan's girlfriend Neha's brother called him from behind and proposed in front of everyone, 'Kiara, I love you. Will you marry me?'

Kartik proposed to Kiara in front of everyone

All this was a different experience for Karan. Everyone was in awe of her beauty. Now a boy had proposed her for marriage. Thinking all this, a big smile appeared on Karan's face, proud of his beauty and when he looked back, everyone was mesmerized to see his thick teeth, black eyes as deep as a lake and the beauty of his body wrapped in maroon saree.

Everyone there started clapping and whistling and congratulating Neha's parents that a beautiful daughter-in-law like Kiara is going to come to their house.

But, Karan left from there without giving any answer. He reached the make-up room and with a light smile on his lips and the moisture of separation from Neha in his eyes, adjusted his saree in the mirror and picked up his handbag. From which he took out his phone and booked a cab and left from there, leaving behind the memories of the marriage and his girlfriend Neha.

The road from the marriage garden was completely empty. Karan's cab was about to arrive and he was going towards the road. The tinkling of the bangles on her hands and the tinkling sound of the anklets on her feet were echoing everywhere. And her swaying hips while walking in a maroon saree and backless blouse could attract everyone.

He was about to cross the gate of the marriage garden when Neha's mother's voice came from behind, 'Kiara, son stop.'

Karan stopped there and wiped the tears from his moist eyes and turned with a big smile and said, 'What happened mummy, my cab is coming.'

Karan controlling his tears

Neha's father said, 'Leave the cab-wave and listen to us.'

Karan laughingly held a lock of his long hair and said, 'Okay, okay, I am listening.' But why are you calling me Kiara? You know my name.

Neha's mother slapped Karan lovingly on his cheek and said, 'Yes, then Karan will call his daughter-in-law. So that everyone knows that this beautiful girl in maroon saree and my son's girlfriend is actually a boy.

Karan laughed at this and smilingly asked curiously, 'Hahaha, but why are you calling me daughter-in-law.'

Neha's mother said, 'Look son, even though we could not make you our son-in-law. But we want you to become our daughter-in-law. Our son likes you very much and so do we. Today not only Neha went away from us, if we let you also go away then we will lose a lot.

Karan said almost shocked, 'Mummy, but I am a boy. How can I become your son's wife?

Neha's mother kissed Karan's forehead and said, 'Come on, you idiot. You are a complete girl from every angle. Neha also used to say that you also like household chores. And I am also a woman, I know this much that you did not wear a saree today for the first time. No one even thought that you are not Kiara, you are Karan. It means that you have a habit of living like a girl. Isn't she crazy?'

And Neha's mother again kissed Karan on his forehead and took off the bracelet from her hand and put it on his hand and said, 'From now on you are not Karan, you are Kiara. My daughter-in-law.'

Karan was speechless and stood with his head bowed because the truth was that he had worn saree many times before and had dressed up as a woman.

Then Neha's father held him by the shoulders and lifted his bowed face and said, 'Son, it was our decision to separate Neha from you. Now we leave the decision of becoming our daughter-in-law to you. Even if you remain Karan, you will remain our son and if you become Kiara, then you will be our daughter-in-law. We are happy with both. So what if he doesn't make you his son-in-law by marrying his daughter, he will marry you with his son with great pomp and show and make you his daughter-in-law.

Saying this, he kissed Karan's forehead and said, 'Go son, your cab has arrived. Whatever your decision is, please tell me. We have accepted you as our daughter-in-law. And our son his wife. Now if you accept him as your husband then it will be fine, otherwise we will make him understand by doing anything.

And then both of them hugged Karan and bid farewell to him in the cab and said to the cab driver, 'Please drop our daughter-in-law safely. Got it, right?

Hearing this, Karan smiled and waved goodbye to them and went away.

End Of Part 1

Last edited:
Part 2

Karan had just returned home and was feeling tired after a long day. He had been thinking about what had happened to him all day - someone had proposed to him in front of many people and he was still processing it. Karan had spent the entire day dressed in a saree and was glad to finally take it off and return to his original male self.

Karan and Neha had been school friends, but they had never really talked to each other until they both got selected for the same college after their board exams. On their first day of college, Karan was ragged by some seniors who told him to dress up as a schoolgirl with two pigtails because he had long hair at the time. Neha was present and overheard everything. Karan was scared and didn't know what to do. The seniors told him that if he refused to do the task, his life would be hell in the coming days.

Neha came to Karan and said hello, reminding him that they went to the same school. Karan recognized her and they started talking. Neha asked him what the issue was and Karan told her everything. Neha urged him not to lie and told him that she had heard everything. She said he had no choice but to do what the seniors had asked. If he told the principal, he would be beaten and he knew how powerful the seniors were.

Karan asked what he could do since he didn't have any girls' uniforms. Neha offered to help him and said she had a uniform from their school which she could give him. She also offered to help him dress up as a girl.

During their conversation, Neha asked Karan why he kept his hair long. He told her that he had worked for an NGO that helped cancer patients and he wanted to donate his hair. For that, his hair had to be long, so he had grown it out. Neha was amazed by his reason for keeping long hair.

Part 3

Neha and Karan had just exchanged phone numbers and had made plans to meet later that night. Neha had asked Karan to come over to her flat, and she had given him the address through WhatsApp. When Karan arrived, Neha's roommate was present, but Neha had not yet arrived. He waited outside the door until Neha arrived a few minutes later. She welcomed him with a warm smile and invited him inside her flat.

Once inside, Neha showed Karan around her flat, and they eventually ended up in her bedroom. Neha opened her wardrobe, which was filled with all kinds of dresses, skirts, tops, and accessories. Karan was surprised to see such a vast collection and commented that even his aunt did not have as many clothes as Neha did. Neha explained that girls need more clothing options than boys, and she had a keen interest in fashion design, which was why she had such an extensive wardrobe.

Neha then pulled out her old school uniform and asked Karan if he remembered it. Karan did remember the uniform, but he was not sure if it would fit him. Neha assured him that it would, as she had a good eye for sizing and knew how to make the necessary adjustments. Neha then grabbed a fresh pair of bra and panties and told Karan to try them on. Karan felt a little shy at first but eventually agreed to try them on.

Neha helped Karan get dressed in the complete schoolgirl attire, which included a white kurti, gray leggings, and a gray dupatta. Neha then turned her attention to Karan's hair, which she styled in a way that would make him look more feminine. She also applied some light makeup to his face, which made him look even more like a girl. Neha told Karan that he looked beautiful and that he was ready to pass as a girl for a day.

Karan was amazed by how different he looked and felt a little nervous about going out in public. Neha reassured him that everything would be okay and told him that they would go out later that night. She reminded him that it was essential for him to look the part if he wanted to pass as a girl and that he needed to wear the proper undergarments. Karan finally agreed and thanked Neha for her help.

Part 4

Neha asked Karan to remove his clothes. Karan started removing his clothes. He was standing in just underwear. Neha saw his bare body. He had lots of hair on his chest, hands, and legs. Neha also saw Karan's underarm hair popping out. Neha said OMG Karan so many body hairs you have. First, we have to get rid of all body hairs. Neha gives him Veet hair removing hair. Neha told Karan that go to the bathroom and apply cream all over her body including her underarms and your private part surrounding hairs but skip her face. After that stay for 20 minutes and wash all your cream with lukewarm water. This will help you to get rid of all body hair without any pain. Karan asked will this help? Unlike girls, we boys have thicker and more hair. Neha said then keep this cream for more than 10 minutes. The clock is already kept in the bathroom. Karan asked for a towel. Neha gives him a fresh new pink color towel. As per instructions, Karan did the same as Neha told him. After half an hour he took a bath and removed all his body hair. Karan saw his beautiful soft and fair hairless skin for the first time. He was caring for his body. Neha from outside called Karan hey Karan do u finish your bath? Karan said Yes I am coming out in 5 more minutes. Neha said OK but don't come bare chest now. You have to wrap a towel around your chest like Kajol in DDLJ. Karan said I don't know how to wrap a towel like that. Neha said I send you a video on WhatsApp. check that. Karan said ok and he finished his bath. Karan saw a video tutorial about how to wrap a towel around a chest. Karan wrapped the same way shown in the video.

Karan came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel around his chest. Due to his long hair, he already knew how to tie it in a towel. Neha saw him and exclaimed, "OMG! Just look at you, Karan. You already look like a beautiful girl. I think Veet did a magic job of removing those hairs." Neha handed Karan another cream for his face and instructed him to apply it all over his face except for his brows. Karan asked why, and Neha explained that the cream was useful for facial hair removal, so he wouldn't need to shave. It would give him a soft and smooth, hairless face without any pain. Karan asked if it would be permanent, and Neha replied that it wouldn't, but he wouldn't grow any facial hair for at least 15 days. After 15 days, there would be little hair growth. Karan nodded his head and did as Neha asked. After half an hour, Karan washed his face and was shocked by the result. He couldn't believe his eyes. His beard and mustache were gone, and there was no hair visible on his face. Neha saw Karan's excitement and said, "We girls use this magic cream to remove facial hair. Look at you now, you are already looking very gorgeous without any makeup." Karan blushed again and said he didn't want to dress as a woman again. Neha replied, "You never know what's written in your destiny".

After that, Neha gave a fresh bra and panty to Karan. Neha said now put this. Karan feels the smoothness of the satin bra and panty while holding hands. Karan asked Please help me to wear this bra. I don't know how to wear this. Neha again showed him a video tutorial. Karan asked why u not helping me by wearing a bra? Neha said this will help you in the future. By chance, if you need to dress up again as a Girl then today's learning will come in handy. Karan saw the video and enacted the same. He was standing in a bra and panty. Karan asked Neha to please give me something to wear. I feel cold. Neha said Ok and she handed over the pajama set to Karan. Now wear this. She had already finished basic things. Tomorrow is our main job. Now you stay over at my place. Karan asked what about your roommate? Neha said she was not coming and staying with another friend. Karan said I am feeling hungry you have anything to eat? Neha said yeah I already ordered dinner. Karan said Thanks Neha for everything you did for me. Neha said No need to say thanks. Both had dinner and went to sleep in different rooms.

Part 5

Karan did not sleep thinking about what would happen in college. Neha came to Karan's room with coffee. Good Morning sweety hope you slept well. Karan Said Good Morning dear I did not sleep because I was overthinking. Neha said Don't worry I will be there with you all the time. Karan said Thanks Neha but I feel uncomfortable in bra and panty. also, this is your pajama over my hairless body tingling all the time. Neha Laughed and said don't worry you will get used to it after a few days. Karan said No Neha I don't want to be in that position again. Neha said you never know. Both drink coffee and then Neha asks Karan to get a bath. Karan went to the bathroom. he removed his bra panty and pajama. he was naked standing and looking at the big mirror. Today is a big day for Karan. He had never done anything like this before. This will be the biggest adventure of his life. He came out to take a bath. He wrapped a towel around his waist like last night. Neha was ready with a new bra and panty. This time she gives him padded panties which will help hide his penis Bulge. A padded bra is also given so that a natural shape is visible over the shirt. Later Neha gave him a white kurta and a gray churidar salwar. Karan wears that and that fits perfectly on him. Karan said Neha u are correct about my size. Your uniform fits me perfectly like my own dress. Neha said never underestimate my talent cutie. Now put on this dupatta and you are done with your school uniform. I will make two braids of your long hair which is mandatory for school girls. Karan said ok I already washed my hair and dried too. You can do whatever suits on me. Neha laughed and said my dear Kiara you look hot and beautiful anyway. Karan was stunned by that. What does Kiara mean? Neha said Kiara is your new name. Karan will not suit for girl. Karan said Kiara is a nice name Thanks, Neha. Neha said you are most welcome Kiara cutie. You are naturally beautiful and do not need any makeup. With this look, you can easily pass off as a girl. I will give you very minimal makeup like Kajal. Also, I need to shape your eyebrows. They are good but need a little shape. Karan said OK. Then Neha did Karan's makeup and threading. Karan was almost ready as a schoolgirl ready to go to college.

Neha and Karan were both getting ready for college. Karan was feeling anxious and nervous about going out as a girl in college, and he kept looking at himself in the mirror. He asked Neha what would happen if people recognized him and teased him. Neha understood Karan's concerns and assured him that she had arranged for two of her friends to dress up in school uniform and accompany him throughout the day to ensure his safety.

Last edited:
Part 6

Karan was still skeptical and asked Neha why she couldn't come along. Neha explained that she had given him her only dress and that her friends were from different schools but had the same uniform as them. She also mentioned that her friends knew about Karan's situation and were completely fine with it. They were both very supportive and understanding and were happy to help Karan feel more comfortable in college.

Karan expressed his gratitude for Neha's help, and she told him that this was just the beginning of their new friendship. They decided to go to the college canteen to eat, and Neha assured Karan that he had nothing to worry about as long as he was with her and her friends. The trio spent the entire day together, and Karan felt more confident and comfortable in his new identity as a girl.

Neha's kindness and understanding had made a huge difference to Karan's life, and he was grateful to have her as a friend. He knew that he could count on her and her friends to support him whenever he needed it.

At college gate

Neha introduced her friends Kajal and Priya to Kiara. Karan was also present, wearing the same boy's uniform as them. Kajal complimented Kiara, saying she looked very pretty in the school uniform. Priya agreed, calling her gorgeous. Karan blushed and thanked them for helping him out. Neha then drew their attention to the seniors checking all the freshers. Karan spotted Varun, the senior who had ordered him to dress in a schoolgirl uniform. He was shocked to see Varun in the same uniform.

Karan Kajal and Priya

Neha and her friends were surprised to see that many students were in uniform, including boys, but only Karan was dressed as a girl. They decided to go inside and find out more. Varun noticed Karan and asked who he was. Karan introduced himself as a first-year student from Pune. Varun then recognized him as the long-haired guy and laughed at how pretty he looked in the uniform. He told Karan that he would now come to college as a girl and that he would never let him go anywhere alone. Karan pleaded with him not to make him dress like a girl, but Varun threatened to cut his hair and force him to dress as a guy if he didn't comply.

Neha intervened and asked Varun why he was singling out Karan. He warned her to do her work, or face consequences in her exams. Karan started crying, and Neha asked Varun to let him go. Varun relented but made Neha promise to dress like a guy from now on, and Karan to dress like a girl. He also warned them not to disobey his order, or else they would face the consequences. Neha felt bad for Karan and offered to let him stay with her, share her wardrobe, and come to college as a girl. Karan accepted the offer, and Kajal and Priya joined them.

Neha explained to them what had happened with Karan and how Varun was the son of a politician who behaved like a bully because the college belonged to his dad. Priya called him a bad guy, while Kajal suggested that he was trying to keep Karan as his slave. Neha advised them to let him do what he wanted, or else he would ruin their careers. Karan was grateful for their support and thanked them for being such good friends. They decided to leave the lecture and go home together.

During a brainstorming session at Neha's home, the group consisting of Neha, Karan, Priya, and another friend discussed a recent incident. Neha expressed that they were running out of options regarding the matter at hand. However, she suggested that they should let Karan revel in his femininity until he decides to cut his hair. Karan, curious about what he should wear the next day, questioned his friends. In response, Priya suggested that they should all wear jeans and a top for comfort and uniformity.

Last edited:
Karan was excited to attend college with his friends, wearing his favorite jeans and a top. However, when they arrived, Varun, a senior student, approached them, inquiring about Karan's absence the previous day. After getting Karan's phone number, Varun suggested that they meet at the canteen during recess time. However, things took an inappropriate turn when Varun complimented Karan by calling him a "sexy babe."

Feeling uncomfortable, Karan and his friends decided to skip college and go back home. Karan then contacted a doctor to inquire about hair donation, as he was interested in donating his hair. The doctor requested a photo of Karan, which he promptly sent. The doctor replied that Karan could cut his hair in one month, and ideally, a 20-inch hair length would be good for donation.

Karan felt relieved that he only needed to stay as Kiara for one month. Neha, one of Karan's friends, encouraged him to enjoy this unique opportunity to live as a woman, which only a few people get. Kajal, another friend, suggested that Karan use this cleverly for his career, as Varun seemed to be quite impressed with his beauty.

Last edited:
It had been days since Karan had decided to donate his hair. Finally, the day had arrived and Neha couldn't help but feel sad that Karan's long and beautiful hair would soon be gone. Representatives from an NGO arrived at Neha's home, where Karan had been staying. Karan had changed back into his regular clothes and was surrounded by Neha and their other friends. Everyone was emotional, knowing that they would no longer see Karan with his long hair.

Karan's last day as kiara

A barber from the NGO remarked that 20-inch long hair for a young man was rare in that part of town. The barber carefully braided Karan's hair into a single braid before cutting it with precision so that the entire length of hair remained intact. Karan was pleased that he had done something good for others. Priya suggested that Karan should visit his hair stylist after such a long time. Karan responded that his head now felt lighter without his long hair.

Neha couldn't help but feel melancholic knowing that Karan would return to his own home in just one month. She fondly remembered the time they had spent together, enjoying each other's company and sharing laughter. They had spent a whole month together, and it felt like they had become a family. Neha remembered all the fun they had together, from dancing in the living room to cooking meals together.Karan had even tried on some of Neha's clothes during their time together, and Varun had even jokingly proposed marriage to Karan .

Karan and Neha dancing during party

During a conversation between Neha and Karan, Neha suggested that Karan should shift to her home for a month without canceling his current home agreement. Karan expressed his desire to stay with Neha, as he was currently living alone and felt the need for some company. He added that he found Neha to be the best company he ever had. Neha made a playful comment, saying that only girls were allowed in her society. However, Karan responded with a smile, offering to transform himself into Kiara occasionally, if Neha wished.

End of part 6

Last edited:
Time for Karan to leave Neha's house

On the day of Neha's birthday, Karan woke up early and started packing his bags. Neha, who was still in bed, looked at him with a sad expression. Karan greeted her with a warm "Good morning, dear". Neha asked him if it was necessary for him to go back to his home. Karan replied that it was against the rules for a man to live in a women's apartment, and they had already managed to keep their secret for one month. He explained that he covered his identity by dressing up as Kiara and wearing a facemask most of the time, which helped him hide from the society members.

Neha pleaded with Karan to stay for one more day. She reminded him that they had managed to keep their secret safe for one month, and nobody knew about their arrangement. She suggested that he could stay for one more day without any risk. Karan was hesitant at first, but Neha insisted that she had a surprise planned for him that evening. Karan was intrigued and agreed to stay.

Neha was elated at Karan's decision to stay. She told him that she had a surprise planned for that evening, and he could not be around while she set it up. Karan agreed to stay out, and they made plans to meet in the evening. Neha was beaming with excitement, and Karan was looking forward to the evening's surprise.

Time for Karan to leave Neha's house

On the day of Neha's birthday, Karan woke up early and started packing his bags. Neha, who was still in bed, looked at him with a sad expression. Karan greeted her with a warm "Good morning, dear". Neha asked him if it was necessary for him to go back to his home. Karan replied that it was against the rules for a man to live in a women's apartment, and they had already managed to keep their secret for one month. He explained that he covered his identity by dressing up as Kiara and wearing a facemask most of the time, which helped him hide from the society members.

Neha pleaded with Karan to stay for one more day. She reminded him that they had managed to keep their secret safe for one month, and nobody knew about their arrangement. She suggested that he could stay for one more day without any risk. Karan was hesitant at first, but Neha insisted that she had a surprise planned for him that evening. Karan was intrigued and agreed to stay.

Neha was elated at Karan's decision to stay. She told him that she had a surprise planned for that evening, and he could not be around while she set it up. Karan agreed to stay out, and they made plans to meet in the evening. Neha was beaming with excitement, and Karan was looking forward to the evening's surprise.

Waiting eagerly for the next part man

Back