• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
UPDATE:
I know it's been long since I have pitched the idea of this game and got the acceptance from the admins.
After acceptance, I first gone through some html coding videos and even started the homepage of the game, but unfortunately I had a accident due to which I was unable to move my hand. Still, there is lot of discomfort to even type these messages, but mark my words, i will surely gonna make this game ASAP.

one suggestion, rather than getting game over screen (for wrong choices), there should be a two paths - good path and bad path gameplay loop.

CHARACTERS IN GAME:
5. Girlfriend

Name: Sara Singh
Figure: 33-25-34
Traits: Loyal, Wild, Active (More Traits Will Be Added In Game)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Girlfriend's Mom

Name: Sakshi Singh
Figure: 34-26-34
Traits: Outgoing, Friendly, Showoff (More Traits Will Be Added In Game)
Guys, need a replacement "Girlfriend's Mom" as there aren't much fakes available of Sakshi Dhoni over the internet, which in future will create a bottleneck. So please suggest me some hot milfs that goes with the storyline as well as won't overshadow 'Kajol'.
Some of the options are: Shilpa Shetty, Divyanka Tripathi.
Suggest any other name if you have any.

Guys, need a replacement "Girlfriend's Mom" as there aren't much fakes available of Sakshi Dhoni over the internet, which in future will create a bottleneck. So please suggest me some hot milfs that goes with the storyline as well as won't overshadow 'Kajol'.
Some of the options are: Shilpa Shetty, Divyanka Tripathi.
Suggest any other name if you have any.
If you wanna get a milf I would suggest get someone from social media rather than film industry. Firstly you'll find great milfs out there and also they won't overshadow Kajol's role. I guess go with Ritu Rathee or Prerna

If you wanna get a milf I would suggest get someone from social media rather than film industry. Firstly you'll find great milfs out there and also they won't overshadow Kajol's role. I guess go with Ritu Rathee or Prerna
Great suggestion, but Ritu & Prerna looks young and have same problem that either they don't have much fakes, or else poor quality fakes.

Back