• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Comics - Cricket & TMKOC

Reactions
DF Coins
Comic One - Sakshi Dhoni

3 Days after the IPL final

Phone rings

Owner: Captain, congrats on the win but I have a complaint

Captain: What is it?

O: We appreciate your brand value but that doesn't mean you continue to play another year. The money we spend on you could have been used buying another star had you retired right away

C: I am the face of your fucking franchise.

O: Behave yourself captain, we don't care anymore. You are old now. Either you leave yourself or we will sack you. Imagine the news "Captain fired* and the reputation you'll have at the end of your career.

C: Please, can we discuss this peacefully tonight. I will come to your room.

O: No, I don't wanna meet you. Let me sleep in peace. You will get the next call tomorrow morning. Bye.

Owner's hotel room (11:30 PM)

Doorbell rings..

O: Sakshi, you at this time? And why are you dressed weirdly?

S: Can I come in?

O: Sure.

The rest is history..

Comic One - Sakshi Dhoni

3 Days after the IPL final

Phone rings

Owner: Captain, congrats on the win but I have a complaint

Captain: What is it?

O: We appreciate your brand value but that doesn't mean you continue to play another year. The money we spend on you could have been used buying another star had you retired right away

C: I am the face of your fucking franchise.

O: Behave yourself captain, we don't care anymore. You are old now. Either you leave yourself or we will sack you. Imagine the news "Captain fired* and the reputation you'll have at the end of your career.

C: Please, can we discuss this peacefully tonight. I will come to your room.

O: No, I don't wanna meet you. Let me sleep in peace. You will get the next call tomorrow morning. Bye.

Owner's hotel room (11:30 PM)

Doorbell rings..

O: Sakshi, you at this time? And why are you dressed weirdly?

S: Can I come in?

O: Sure.

The rest is history..

Can u make comic like this for my Chachi

Back