• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

@anju3265 why i am unable yo use my account bro pls help if any thing wrong happen like i posted something that shouldn't be on this platform so pls tell me and delete that i am A FAKER and from some last month i am at hospital so i dont know what mistake is donr or i didn't replied to any mesaage so please help

Respected Admin @desifakes ,

I want bring my problem into your notice that my thread named " Desi AI Creations " has been send to Private Forum and this information was shared by a moderate @anju3265 and reason was told that it contains Personal Fakes due to which it is moved to private forum, but this is wrong.

I myself never posted any personal pictures to my thread all the pictures present there, are made by AI & other members post their personal pictures to my Thread for personal fakes, but I never entertained such Requests.

So, I request 🙏 you to kindly move my thread from private forum to Normal AI Forum.

Thank You!

Hello, desifakes I am the old member of your site & I daily visit to your site posts
I am very impressed with all the creators, who entertain us with their own imagination & creativity kudos to you guys👏👏👍
so as a member I decided to post my own thread & also I want to ask you that how sites algorithm works, how much should I get payments from it if someone likes my post ??

How to delete an account?

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here
Dear Admin,

Why is it not possible to change the cover photo or gif of our profile like in the past? I can't find that option anywhere. Please make that feature available for everyone. It's a basic feature in any application or website; why is it being removed or locked?

Back