• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Sex story Dedication of housewife

Comment your choice!!
1.BHABI 2.ELDER SISTER 3.COUSIN
I will choose 3. COUSIN.

Being in a flirtionship with cousins is the best thing in life. This way, we can visit different aunt's house based on the age group we want to enjoy on particular occasion, having diverse pleasures without any payment that after awhile we can tell them into anything. 🍆💦👄

W
Yes.. I have a black fat aunty for household work. I used to click pics of her when she is not aware. Her house was close to us at the first then govt relocated slums to long distance. Now she comes in the bus it takes 2hours to come from her house. So sometimes if it's late she used to call her family and tells that she stays here and comes tomorrow eve. Whenever she stays me, my bro and my dad used to sleep in one room and my mom and that bitch used to sleep in another room that is my room. I used to go in the dark when everybody is in deep sleep. I turn on my camera and record video with flash. If someone wakes up I used to tell I came for my towel came for my bedsheet and some silly reason. If nobody notices I used to click pics and take videos of her body omg when she sleeps her navel will pop out and her belly button will be visible. Her boobs are so big sometimes even her nipples would come out slightly. I used to cover her legs by the wind of room fan her saree will fly little bit so i cover her legs, thighs but her pussy will not be clear. She doesn't wear panties so I can see her with my eyes but not in camera it will be fuzzy and blurred. But I managed to take her pussy and her ass one time. When she cleans the vessel she stands near the sink. We have a table which has vegetable and snacks for me. One day when nobody was in house all went to see my elder bro's baby. Me and she was all alone. So I built some courage and gone to ask her that I would love to fuck her and if she wants I will pay her also. But I couldnt ask bcoz she was with me from my childhood. I lost faith but that day when she was cleaning vessels I sat down acted like I was searching snacks she asked me what do u want I said I want popcorn aunty I stored it here but now it's not there I said. She said call my mom and ask her she must have stored it somewhere. And I said k aunty and left the kitchen. I was very tempted and seduced by her ass, navel,cleavages. Then I decided to mastrubate for her ass so whatever happens I wanna take video of her ass. So again I gone and sat there and turned on flash and pretended like searching again. She saw me and then she turned and started cleaning vessel. At that time I slowly moved my phn near her legs upside down so that flash will help to see her ass. I started recording and put it under her saree. She never noticed first time I took only 10secs video. When I gone to the room and saw her ass it was a perfect video no blur no overexposed. Whenever she moves slightly with her leg her ass rubbed each other even that detail was captured. So I was tempted and took around 5-6 videos each 1-2mins. I was in heaven that day. Even though I couldn't fuck her in real time. I was happy that I saw her black fat ass rubbing each other . I gone to room turned on AC. Removed my dress completely oiled my dick and starting rubbing and licking her ass in the screen. Wow it was a unforgettable mastrubation I ever had. And I have my neighbour aunties pics and videos. All are my fav chicks and milfs. This is my real life story. And this part of story is begining. Then I managed to ask my servant and my very very fav neighbour aunty and had sex with both. My servant is a black fat body and my neighbour looks like nayanthara and she has the same mole on her lips like nayanthara. My servants thinks I am having sex only with her. And my neighbour aunty thinks I am having sex only with her. But whenever I have chance i fuck my servant in my house. And fuck neighbour aunty in her house whenever her husband is out of station. If you want to know how I fucked them in real life. Msg me. I won't share any pics of them. They are mine but I can share my story we both can have awesome sex story. And this is a real life story not like a fake story. This is my life sex story. If anyone wanna have chat about that sex msg me.
Whats The name of your servant

Back