• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?this seems sooo true 200$ just for fakes is a complete waste for normal people like us not for crazy legends like you
Let's say that 100 images can fit per thread page without any comments. That means as per this genius, I would be faking close to 1,000 images everyday.

Suppose a single image will take me 5 mins to source it, fake it/morph it and enhance it, which is by the way only applicable to easiest and straightforward images.

This would mean, I will be spending close to 4 days trying to fill 10 pages on the thread, without rest or break.

Now I think about it, $200USD per hour is actually very cheap for 24/7 work. I should charge $500USD per hour. ??

If I am gonna give up my life for such work, I want to be compenstated. It is simple economics. ?

Let's say that 100 images can fit per thread page without any comments. That means as per this genius, I would be faking close to 1,000 images everyday.

Suppose a single image will take me 5 mins to source it, fake it/morph it and enhance it, which is by the way only applicable to easiest and straightforward images.

This would mean, I will be spending close to 4 days trying to fill 10 pages on the thread, without rest or break.

Now I think about it, $200USD per hour is actually very cheap for 24/7 work. I should charge $500USD per hour. ??

If I am gonna give up my life for such work, I want to be compenstated. It is simple economics. ?
Imported genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back