• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Choose your best options

• Total voters

David Lifting deepika and lying on table and start kissing..both are so wet and sweaty. But trying to lick each other sliva..​

While kissing​

Jacob my turn: Ummmm.. i wait want to drink water..​

Deepika : No.. (Showing her tongue and thick sliva)​

I also want to drink water but i am not drinking cos i want you to spit thick in my mouth..​

Jacob smiles : Ok baby​

Deepika lying on him and Start kissing again​

Jacob and Deepika kissing each other veru hardly.. She is moving her tongue in his mouth. And sucking Jacobs tongue.. Exchange spits..​

David : My turn baby​

They roll Deepu and This time David start scrolling his tongue in deepika's mouth and​

Deepika stands up and run towards the bed and jump and showing her ass​

Deepika: Come on baby.. Have your food​

David : My gosh what beauty you are i am not believing on my destiny​

David Lying on bed and tell her.. Come on baby.. Come upside​

Deepika spits on his dick and start looking at him and putting his dick in her tight pussy​

David start fucking her lightly then suddenly he fucked hard and deepika showing​

All moaning sound of deepika is echoing in the room..other side jacob is at looking both of them and accepted his lose..​

But deepika and david is not takin rest..both are fucking each other veru hardly..suddenly​

David : Ooohhh aaaaahhh ohhhhh oaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhh babyyyyyy​

And takes deep breath​

Deepika: Aaahhh (Deep breath) eye close and kissing David​

And smiles​

THE END​

David start fucking her lightly then suddenly he fucked hard and deepika showing​

All moaning sound of deepika is echoing in the room..other side jacob is at looking both of them and accepted his lose..​

But deepika and david is not takin rest..both are fucking each other veru hardly..suddenly​

David : Ooohhh aaaaahhh ohhhhh oaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhh babyyyyyy​

And takes deep breath​

Deepika: Aaahhh (Deep breath) eye close and kissing David​

And smiles​

THE END​

Keep making more of Deepika randii🤤😘

Deepika : Let me show you something baby..see​

Rob : Your husband is damn stupid.. Such a beautiful wife you are and he is good for nothing..​

Now i will eat you tonight.. And fuck you all night.. Your moaning and breathe eacho will be in air everywhere..​

Deepika: So what arr you waiting for?​

Back